-mitch-

anyone LPR who file i-130 for spouse...

2,840 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

chakadoll, congratulations the long wait is over....

raymon, hang on there your family will soon be with you in just a blink...

mitch, i know you are worried with your case because of other cicumstances but we are all pretty sure that you will get yours completed as well :)

and to all vjs... i am sorry that i am not here most of the time coz i have problem as well in looking for a doctor for my kids and myself. we all know that we should be getting our follow up shots after one month right?but till now i haven't got my shot yet don't know where to get it and how to get it. as for my kids they are my priority in getting their follow ups and shots so we are still waiting for their appointment to see a doctor and from there my next step is for me to get my shots i will ask around. and take note we have not received our green card yet it's almost a month but no card yet, mostly in our forums they got their's like in just a moth. whew!!!! just like our ssn we applied personally... tiring! we kept coming back to ssn office a week after we came then was said to come back after 2weeks but nothing happened and again till our 4th week and that was the time they let us apply coz they said to avoid double issuing of the card that's why they wanna make sure that they have not made one for us yet... but in cali in where my cousin reside as first time immigrant, they were able to apply ssn after a week.

so to all i am happy knowing the improvement of the application... i will visit this page as often as i can... good luck to all!

I-130 Track:

Apr. 19. 2006: I-130 Sent/Submitted

May.06. 2006: I-130 NOA1

Oct. 26. 2009: I-130 NOA2

NVC Track:

Oct. 20. 2009: ACL email received with case number & AOS Fee Bill from email

Oct. 25. 2009: AOS paid online

Oct. 27. 2009: AOS Cover Sheet & ACL sent via FedEx

Oct. 29. 2009: NVC received the ACL

Nov. 11/16. 2009: IV Fee Bill / paid online

Nov. 17. 2009: IV Cover Sheet & Requested to add a child in NVC case

Dec. 07. 2009: Approval of additional child in NVC case received via email & paid IV bill

Dec. 11. 2009: Sent DS-230 via LBC

Dec. 17. 2009: I-864 sent via USPS overnight & DS-230 received (as per avr)

Dec. 21. 2009: I-864 received as per avr/has reviewed DS-230

Jan. 07. 2010: Received email-checklist dated Jan.06.2010. printed & mailed it via usps.

Jan. 26. 2010: CASE COMPLETED on January 23, 2010 as per avr.

Mar. 15. 2010: Schedule was given last Feb.12/ Interview on April 22! at USEM as per operator & email

USEM Track:

Mar. 19. 2010: Left NVC and forwarded to USEM

Apr. 19-21 2010: Passed medical (me and my son) / May 4-6 passed medical (daughter)

Apr. 22. 2010: Interview APPROVED for me and my son / May 12 interivew APPROVED (daughter)

May 26. 2010: POE SEATTLE

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi ate mitch! thank u very much for always being there to help even if you have some issues you need solve. I really pray that everything will go fine with regards with our medical. I cant believe it, its just 4 months from the time we both received our forms from NVC at the same time and now medical na. Im also praying for your case. thanks ate for everything.

you're always welcome and you know that... lets keep in touch ok? same with chaks, i wont be expecting that you'll be here as aften as now coz you have to make up time with your lovey-dubs and of course for the new addition to the family. but lets keep in touch! where are you gonna be at again?

------USCIS-- married since March 28, 2005 - I130 filed: july 27, 2007

NOA #1: Aug 6, 2007 NOA #2: Oct. 29, 2009 - APPROVED

--NVC--December 12, 2009 - Case# generated from NVC

December 17, 2009 - hubby received his letter from NVC[/font]

April 13, 2010 - received DS-3032 via email

April 19, 2010 - sent back DS-3032 to NVC thru DHL (did not email a copy)

April 23, 2010 - DS3032 was received per operator and reviewed, received IV and AOS bill thru mail.

April 29, 2010 - paid AOS ($70) fee bill

April 30, 2010 - paid IV fee bill ($400.00 each beneficiary)

May 01, 2010 - AOS shows "PAID" in the system, printed cover sheet.

May 05, 2010 - iv bill shows "PAID"

June 24, 2010 - sent AOS via USPS/certified and prioritized

July 14, 2010 - received RFE. nvc is requesting again for Tax Transcript 2009

Sept 14, 2010 - Mailed RFE documents via usps

Sept 22, 2010 - mailed complete DS-230 via DHL

Oct 14, 2010 - received RFE about beneficiary's police clearances

Nov. 30, 2010 - sent corrected DS-230 with correct years of residency via USPS

Dec. 21, 2010 - CASE COMPLETED!!!

April 28, 2011 - interview date was set to JUNE 28, 2011 @6:30AM

June 15, 2011 - MEDICAL EXAM and will be back fri (6/17/11) for results

June 28, 2011 - Interview

July 12, 2011 - arrived at LAX - and we'll live happily ever after!

Timeline

hI Chaks!!! i can sense another addition to the family coming! ehehehhehe. Ninang mi ni YNA, and Kareen huh? and then ninong si Raymon. hehehehe

Edited by -mitch-

------USCIS-- married since March 28, 2005 - I130 filed: july 27, 2007

NOA #1: Aug 6, 2007 NOA #2: Oct. 29, 2009 - APPROVED

--NVC--December 12, 2009 - Case# generated from NVC

December 17, 2009 - hubby received his letter from NVC[/font]

April 13, 2010 - received DS-3032 via email

April 19, 2010 - sent back DS-3032 to NVC thru DHL (did not email a copy)

April 23, 2010 - DS3032 was received per operator and reviewed, received IV and AOS bill thru mail.

April 29, 2010 - paid AOS ($70) fee bill

April 30, 2010 - paid IV fee bill ($400.00 each beneficiary)

May 01, 2010 - AOS shows "PAID" in the system, printed cover sheet.

May 05, 2010 - iv bill shows "PAID"

June 24, 2010 - sent AOS via USPS/certified and prioritized

July 14, 2010 - received RFE. nvc is requesting again for Tax Transcript 2009

Sept 14, 2010 - Mailed RFE documents via usps

Sept 22, 2010 - mailed complete DS-230 via DHL

Oct 14, 2010 - received RFE about beneficiary's police clearances

Nov. 30, 2010 - sent corrected DS-230 with correct years of residency via USPS

Dec. 21, 2010 - CASE COMPLETED!!!

April 28, 2011 - interview date was set to JUNE 28, 2011 @6:30AM

June 15, 2011 - MEDICAL EXAM and will be back fri (6/17/11) for results

June 28, 2011 - Interview

July 12, 2011 - arrived at LAX - and we'll live happily ever after!

Timeline

chakadoll, congratulations the long wait is over....

raymon, hang on there your family will soon be with you in just a blink...

mitch, i know you are worried with your case because of other cicumstances but we are all pretty sure that you will get yours completed as well :)

and to all vjs... i am sorry that i am not here most of the time coz i have problem as well in looking for a doctor for my kids and myself. we all know that we should be getting our follow up shots after one month right?but till now i haven't got my shot yet don't know where to get it and how to get it. as for my kids they are my priority in getting their follow ups and shots so we are still waiting for their appointment to see a doctor and from there my next step is for me to get my shots i will ask around. and take note we have not received our green card yet it's almost a month but no card yet, mostly in our forums they got their's like in just a moth. whew!!!! just like our ssn we applied personally... tiring! we kept coming back to ssn office a week after we came then was said to come back after 2weeks but nothing happened and again till our 4th week and that was the time they let us apply coz they said to avoid double issuing of the card that's why they wanna make sure that they have not made one for us yet... but in cali in where my cousin reside as first time immigrant, they were able to apply ssn after a week.

so to all i am happy knowing the improvement of the application... i will visit this page as often as i can... good luck to all!

Hopefully moabot na ang inyo Green Card.. anyway, as in i understand na busy jud ka sa imo pag-abot esp that u have 2 precious kids... keep in touch sa FB.. enjoy quality time with ur family and u have a lot of catching up... God bless

Timeline

hI Chaks!!! i can sense another addition to the family coming! ehehehhehe. Ninang mi ni YNA, and Kareen huh? and then ninong si Raymon. hehehehe

Mitch, hehehe :rofl: as in thats gonna be a nice project when they will be here pohon...hopefully maka timing dayon... :P of course will let you know here once naa na.. :D .. and ikaw pud pag dali jud sa docs ha? once naa na ang passport sa imo stepson, submit jud dayon... para maka start ka for a new life with hubby and kids..Goodluck Mitch, and God bless u on ur journey..hopefully its gonna be over soon and that they will be here with you sooner :)

Timeline

ok..here's my problem...we received an email today regarding an RFE from NVC stating to submit my DS230..the thing is i already sent those docs 3 days ago...my worry is i should attach the checklist..but how?my forms was already in NVC yesterday.

hope you can help me guys..thanks!

Odne,

Dont worry about it.. it happened to me too... they sent me an RFE while our DS230 was just mailed.. so just like Raymon said, disregard the email and keep tracking ur mail if they got it. when they do, call the operator after a week for update status.. Goodluck to ur case..hopefully everything will be ok to complete the case.. :thumbs:

Timeline

Ate chakadoll talk to operator and she said the whole AOS package aint there. i ask what am i suppose to do now and the operator said i need to send once again. I think a read somewhere in other forum here that they do require the original signature in AOS and not just photocopy. Will NVC accept the docs if his gonna fax it to me and aint bear the original sign?

thank you so much for offering a hand in this.

Try to ask the operator themselves if fax will be acceptable.. or if not let your hubby re do the whole AOS package.. i hope that he will be able to send one right away.. that way it will not be too much of a delay.. make sure u speak with an operator.. btw, were u able to track ur mail if the NVC received it? am just hoping that its one of the case wherein they email u an RFE though ur mail is still coming,, God bless u..just hang in there..keep praying :thumbs:

Timeline

WOW...that was fast, just 3 days....amazzzzzingg...GOD IS SO GREAT INDEED!! :thumbs:

Finally its over for you my friend...can wait for mine as well. :)

Yes my friend, cant believed that so fast..amazing jud sya.. anyway, finally the petition is over..will wait and see till our entry.. hopefully will do fine.. am dure ur excited for urs too.. its almost time for u...Goodluck to ur wife and kid... they will be fine,,, :thumbs:

Timeline

hay no my case was completed in jine i dont know the exact date.. and my PD is dec 2006 in F2A category.. child of LPR

Arash,

Pls call now the NVC and ur consulate...inquire on ur case. am wondering y they didnt schedule you yet.. hopefully the consulate receive ur packet from NVC.. Goodluck Arash.. cant wait when u will tell us u have ur schedule soon.. God bless u.. :thumbs:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello to all VJ family, :) today my husband received their visas from USEM 3days after the interview... :dance::dance: :dance: We are so glad we got it... THANK YOU LORD JESUS CHRIST... :)

And to all here... Hopefully ur cases will be next in line for the interview.. God Bless us always.. It was a long journey for us but all is well now... and Thanking God coz the process got shorter and faster than I expected.. Ive never really expected this.. all I know was, I must be a US citizen before I can have them here.. but nope God is so good.. I was wrong then.. so to all LPR's here... Goodluck to us and may God continue to bless us all... we wil keep praying...

Let me tell you this, 2 years ago I went online and registered for infopass to get to the USCIS office to inquire on my case status for my family, and in the office spoke to a kind lady.. telling me there is nothing I can do but to wait till they will approve my case.. and it made me cry in front of her... but those were one of my memories on this journey.. I can only smile at it now.. :) at last our reunion with my family is sooner..

So cheers to all of us here.. we will be reunited sooner than expected with our family... God bless us all.. :)

Kareen.. goodluck to ur medical on tuesday.. hopefully everything will be fine.. God bless you

Congrats Chakadoll!! God is really good...

Timeline

Odne,

Dont worry about it.. it happened to me too... they sent me an RFE while our DS230 was just mailed.. so just like Raymon said, disregard the email and keep tracking ur mail if they got it. when they do, call the operator after a week for update status.. Goodluck to ur case..hopefully everything will be ok to complete the case.. :thumbs:

thanks for your help!

Arash,

Pls call now the NVC and ur consulate...inquire on ur case. am wondering y they didnt schedule you yet.. hopefully the consulate receive ur packet from NVC.. Goodluck Arash.. cant wait when u will tell us u have ur schedule soon.. God bless u.. :thumbs:

hay sis i did... but the operator said ur case still dint schedule for appoinment.. he told me to hope for sept.. :crying:

inshahallah it will be soon...

Timeline

hay sis i did... but the operator said ur case still dint schedule for appoinment.. he told me to hope for sept.. :crying:

inshahallah it will be soon...

[/quote

Good to hear that at least u called them.. dont worry Arashh, ur schedule will be next soon...just hang on... and keep praying...Goodluck :yes:

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Try to ask the operator themselves if fax will be acceptable.. or if not let your hubby re do the whole AOS package.. i hope that he will be able to send one right away.. that way it will not be too much of a delay.. make sure u speak with an operator.. btw, were u able to track ur mail if the NVC received it? am just hoping that its one of the case wherein they email u an RFE though ur mail is still coming,, God bless u..just hang in there..keep praying :thumbs:

he paid this particular person to do the job. incharge to do the mailing and all. ordinary mail lang ata nya send. and now she's not even cooperating. tatanong ka cya pa may gana mainis. lesson ive lerned-.. u cant really trust anyone, just do the job f u can! yeah we have to send it once again, everything is fine i think. hopefully sana... thank you so much, i appreciate ur kindness...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.