-mitch-

anyone LPR who file i-130 for spouse...

2,840 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks Kathleen...este Chakadoll diay.hehehehe. :D

Ur welcome... Rey :rofl: If we made it..there is no doubt about ur family.. am sure they will be able to make it.. Anyway, am wishing ur family goodluck to the medical and the interview.. God bless them... :thumbs:

Timeline

WHAT HAPPENED TO ME WHAT DID I DO WRONG? WHY I M NOT GETTING INTERVIEW SCHEDULE WITH PD DEC 2006 WHY WHY WHY..AND NVC SAID I MAY NOT GET AN AUGUST DATE TOO

Hello Arashh,

I think uve done no wrong on this.. u did ur best on the documents. I hope u were able to contact both NVC and the Consulate and verified ur case status. After ur case is complete, the NVC will just wait from ur consulate to give a schedule for each cases that has been completed.. and it usually depends how busy is ur consulate.. But dont worry, ur schedule will be sooner.. just be patient and keep praying too.. :)

I wish u the best and goodluck.. I will surely include u on my prayers.. :thumbs:

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I really didn't know what Uscis 's doing. My PD : 2 April, 2009 & will be current soon ( maybe in September or Octorber ) but still now... I don't see NOA2 ??? wait & wait....

Mar 26,2009 : send I-130

Apr 02,2009 : USCIS received

Apr 07,2009 : receive NOA1

Jan 22,2010 : touched

Jul 26,2010 : check status online ...APPROVED !

Jul 31,2010 : receive NOA2

Aug 04,2010 : case number in NVC

Aug 11,2010 : receive DS-3032 & AOS fee bill, pay $88 online

Aug 12,2010 : send DS-3032 by email

Aug 13,2010 : paid $88

Aug 20,2010 : NVC receive & accept DS-3032, Visa fee bill, pay $404 online

Aug 24,2010 : send I-864, paid $404

Aug 30,2010 : send DS-230 & civil document

Sep 07,2010 : NVC receive documents

Sep 22,2010 : case complete

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

i received a checklist listing my AOS and NBI is missing....where are my AOS docs??? i have to send them once again... but how will i? too bad my hubby is at work his at the middle of the sea at this moment and will be back by the end of october...:( causing to much delay...

Timeline

i received a checklist listing my AOS and NBI is missing....where are my AOS docs??? i have to send them once again... but how will i? too bad my hubby is at work his at the middle of the sea at this moment and will be back by the end of october...:( causing to much delay...

its ok Maui... just get ready with the lacking documents..I wonder if the AOS, is the I864 form or the W2 or Tax returns they were looking for...or both? Can u call ur hubby and tell him the lacking docs? maybe he can fax the paper then will u will send it.. its a tough situation, Oct is too long and will be a cause of delay to complete ur case.. And just hang in there... keep praying... Wish you goodluck and God bless..

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Kareen..congratulations, good thing you dont have to wait that long to get your appointment..GOD Is REALLY GOOD TO US....right?

so your having your medical this Monday? my wife will be there too.. they are flying in from Cebu this Saturday.

thanks kuya! its really a good decision for me to request an expedite. God is really good to all of us!Thank u Lord!!!!

Im having my medical this coming tuesday, i change my mind going on a monday because its Pres.Noynoy's SONA. I dont want to be stuck in traffic or chaos that the SONA and rallyist may cause. Goodluck to you and your family!!!

F-2 Visa

PRIORITY DATE : 2007- 06- 13

Event Date

I-130 Sent : 2007-06-13

I-130 NOA1 : 2007-06-22

I-130 Approved :2009-07-24

NVC Received :

Received DS-3032: 2010-04-14

Return Completed DS-3032: 2010-04-16

Received IV FEE BILL: 2010-04-23

PAID IV FEE BILL : 2010- 04-26

IV FEE SHOWS PAID : 2010-04-28

PAID AOS FEE: 2010- 04- 29

AOS FEE SHOWS PAID : 2010-05-01

SENT BC OF DAUGHTER TO BE ADDED AS A D.B.: 2010-05-05

ADDED MY DAUGHTER TO THE PETITION: 2010-05-19

sent completed ds230 and aos and checklist: 2010- 05- 24

received checklist as per operator to be reviewed within the next 6-8 weeks: 2010-06-04

CASE COMPLETE: 2010- 06- 14

Timeline

Hello to all VJ family, :) today my husband received their visas from USEM 3days after the interview... :dance::dance: :dance: We are so glad we got it... THANK YOU LORD JESUS CHRIST... :)

And to all here... Hopefully ur cases will be next in line for the interview.. God Bless us always.. It was a long journey for us but all is well now... and Thanking God coz the process got shorter and faster than I expected.. Ive never really expected this.. all I know was, I must be a US citizen before I can have them here.. but nope God is so good.. I was wrong then.. so to all LPR's here... Goodluck to us and may God continue to bless us all... we wil keep praying...

Let me tell you this, 2 years ago I went online and registered for infopass to get to the USCIS office to inquire on my case status for my family, and in the office spoke to a kind lady.. telling me there is nothing I can do but to wait till they will approve my case.. and it made me cry in front of her... but those were one of my memories on this journey.. I can only smile at it now.. :) at last our reunion with my family is sooner..

So cheers to all of us here.. we will be reunited sooner than expected with our family... God bless us all.. :)

thanks kuya! its really a good decision for me to request an expedite. God is really good to all of us!Thank u Lord!!!!

Im having my medical this coming tuesday, i change my mind going on a monday because its Pres.Noynoy's SONA. I dont want to be stuck in traffic or chaos that the SONA and rallyist may cause. Goodluck to you and your family!!!

Kareen.. goodluck to ur medical on tuesday.. hopefully everything will be fine.. God bless you

Timeline

Hello to all VJ family, :) today my husband received their visas from USEM 3days after the interview... :dance::dance: :dance: We are so glad we got it... THANK YOU LORD JESUS CHRIST... :)

And to all here... Hopefully ur cases will be next in line for the interview.. God Bless us always.. It was a long journey for us but all is well now... and Thanking God coz the process got shorter and faster than I expected.. Ive never really expected this.. all I know was, I must be a US citizen before I can have them here.. but nope God is so good.. I was wrong then.. so to all LPR's here... Goodluck to us and may God continue to bless us all... we wil keep praying...

Let me tell you this, 2 years ago I went online and registered for infopass to get to the USCIS office to inquire on my case status for my family, and in the office spoke to a kind lady.. telling me there is nothing I can do but to wait till they will approve my case.. and it made me cry in front of her... but those were one of my memories on this journey.. I can only smile at it now.. :) at last our reunion with my family is sooner..

So cheers to all of us here.. we will be reunited sooner than expected with our family... God bless us all.. :)

Kareen.. goodluck to ur medical on tuesday.. hopefully everything will be fine.. God bless you

Wow ate another congratulations for you!hehehe! that was fast! i cant believe it, im really so happy for you. And thank you for everything. Sana maging maayos lahat sa medical namin. congrats ulit ate!

F-2 Visa

Event Date

NVC Received :

received checklist as per operator to be reviewed within the next 6-8 weeks: 2010-06-04

Maui23, try to call NVC and ask them what's really missing. And ask your husband if he can send you a copy of all the documents that was sent to NVC. Just hang in there, i'll keep praying for you.

goodmorning vj fam! i just received an email/appointment letter, we have our schedule and its on AUGUST 10,2010!!! :dance::dance::dance: its way too early than expected maybe thats what an expedite can do! Thank u Dear Lord :dance:

And to Ate Chaks and KUya Raymon congrats to both of you! im sure you are all very excited!

To ate mitch just hang in there, maayos din lahat yan. thank you for helping me with the insurance issue.

and to everyone! always keep your hopes up and high! your time will come sooner that you expected!

I just want to ask everyone to help me pray with our medical. Maybe will do it on Monday =)

congratulations!! and goodluck on your interview. :dance:

congratulations!! Your journey is finally over. Can't wait for that day. God bless your family. :dance:

Timeline

I was just so happy reading your post as if were related! heheheheh... but yea, you will be just fine. you just have to fly over here in the US as soon as you'll get your visa. and pm me your number so i can call you if you need more info about insurances and coverage! congratulations... im not even thinking that you have to be interviewed... it was just a simple step to take for you to finish all these.

Hi ate mitch! thank u very much for always being there to help even if you have some issues you need solve. I really pray that everything will go fine with regards with our medical. I cant believe it, its just 4 months from the time we both received our forms from NVC at the same time and now medical na. Im also praying for your case. thanks ate for everything.

F-2 Visa

Event Date

NVC Received :

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.