-mitch-

anyone LPR who file i-130 for spouse...

2,840 posts in this topic

RAYMON ---- hapit na gyud ka sir.... ikaw na gyud ang sunod nga mo pick up sa imong pamilya sa airport... ive been dreaming for that day to come.

Thank you mam..ikaw hapit napud ka.. :thumbs:

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congrats Chakadoll!!! Now ur journey has ended... u will now be reunited with your family anytime soon... God Bless u and ur family always...

Thanks Alit,

Am getting excited here... cant wait to be with my family here sooner.. God bless you too and ur family.. hopefully, u will be next too..keep praying and God will help u.. :thumbs:

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello Maui,

thank you so much...Dont worry you will be next too in line..just keep ur patience..and ur time will come..keep praying..God bless

guys my aos was sent june 21 and aint in the system yet,im worried...while my ds230 was received by NVC july12 and in the system now... what shall ill do im confused :crying:

Timeline

guys my aos was sent june 21 and aint in the system yet,im worried...while my ds230 was received by NVC july12 and in the system now... what shall ill do im confused :crying:

Try to call the NVC and u need to speak with an operator for ur case update..ask them if they received it or not.. dont worry, they might have it on hand and still for review..but to make sure, go ahead and call them now.. :thumbs:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I am so glad I found this because I am in the same situation. My finance and i will be getting married in another month but he has just migrated and will not get his citizenship until early 2015 so I am looking at a long time before we can be re-united. However, i presently have an immigrant visa and hope to be visiting as often as i can and he will have to visit when he can. But we will get there, it is very hard being apart but once everything is in order we will make it someday. I was hoping that I would have gotten some better news on these posts but everyone is going through the same dilemma. The days are getting shorter so before we know it the time will come.

Stay strong.

Just call them and talk to the operator. Maybe they're still on the process of reveiwing everything. And they will send you a letter if ever your missing any documents. Don't worry too much. Keep on praying. God Bless!!

Timeline

thank u so much for uplifting me guys...yeah im trying to speak to an operator right now, hoping everything will be fine. God bless me

called lately and AVR says they got my ds230 july19 and they are waiting for my AOS which is confusing because AOS was sent earlier...im trying to reach out an operator now but lines were busy

Timeline

Thank you mam..ikaw hapit napud ka.. :thumbs:

I just want to clarify, nvc is really requesting the tax transcript from IRS right? coz i just sent a copy of the tax that i filled which i got from my preparer... or should i have to really send them a doc from IRS. im totally lost.

i got this RFE a week ago and didnt gave any time to settle it for it will just stressed me out.. i just want to breathe and grasp things first... i have to take it slow.

------USCIS-- married since March 28, 2005 - I130 filed: july 27, 2007

NOA #1: Aug 6, 2007 NOA #2: Oct. 29, 2009 - APPROVED

--NVC--December 12, 2009 - Case# generated from NVC

December 17, 2009 - hubby received his letter from NVC[/font]

April 13, 2010 - received DS-3032 via email

April 19, 2010 - sent back DS-3032 to NVC thru DHL (did not email a copy)

April 23, 2010 - DS3032 was received per operator and reviewed, received IV and AOS bill thru mail.

April 29, 2010 - paid AOS ($70) fee bill

April 30, 2010 - paid IV fee bill ($400.00 each beneficiary)

May 01, 2010 - AOS shows "PAID" in the system, printed cover sheet.

May 05, 2010 - iv bill shows "PAID"

June 24, 2010 - sent AOS via USPS/certified and prioritized

July 14, 2010 - received RFE. nvc is requesting again for Tax Transcript 2009

Sept 14, 2010 - Mailed RFE documents via usps

Sept 22, 2010 - mailed complete DS-230 via DHL

Oct 14, 2010 - received RFE about beneficiary's police clearances

Nov. 30, 2010 - sent corrected DS-230 with correct years of residency via USPS

Dec. 21, 2010 - CASE COMPLETED!!!

April 28, 2011 - interview date was set to JUNE 28, 2011 @6:30AM

June 15, 2011 - MEDICAL EXAM and will be back fri (6/17/11) for results

June 28, 2011 - Interview

July 12, 2011 - arrived at LAX - and we'll live happily ever after!

called lately and AVR says they got my ds230 july19 and they are waiting for my AOS which is confusing because AOS was sent earlier...im trying to reach out an operator now but lines were busy

When you mail your AOS, did you have tracking number? If you do you can verify if they receive or not. Try to call them again to see if they received or not because that is really strange. Goodluck.

Missy

I just want to clarify, nvc is really requesting the tax transcript from IRS right? coz i just sent a copy of the tax that i filled which i got from my preparer... or should i have to really send them a doc from IRS. im totally lost.

i got this RFE a week ago and didnt gave any time to settle it for it will just stressed me out.. i just want to breathe and grasp things first... i have to take it slow.

Hi Mitch, Copy of your last year income tax return that you sent IRS is fine. You don't have to get a transcript from the IRS. Relax you'll be fine. And soon you will be reunited with your family. God Bless.

Missy

Filed: Country: Haiti
Timeline

chakadoll congrats... plz let me know wat to expect in the interview what should i bring..

Raymon hahahah congrats

Mitch ur next my friend

congrats to all...

how are you, how is your case going?

I love my God

I30 sent 01/2010 (can't remember the exact date)

NOA1 January 29,2010

NOA2 February 26,2010 ( yes it was that fast, still Thanking God for that)

Transferred to NVC

March 5,2010, i received my case # and no visa was available

June 4,2010 received AOS bill via email and Paid the same night

June 4,2010 received Visa Application Processing bill Via email and paid the same night

July 15,2010 mailed the AOS form and documents

August 27,2010 mailed DS-230 form and documents

September 30th I thought my case complete but received an RFE later on, still in the process

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

goodmorning vj fam! i just received an email/appointment letter, we have our schedule and its on AUGUST 10,2010!!! :dance::dance::dance: its way too early than expected maybe thats what an expedite can do! Thank u Dear Lord :dance:

And to Ate Chaks and KUya Raymon congrats to both of you! im sure you are all very excited!

To ate mitch just hang in there, maayos din lahat yan. thank you for helping me with the insurance issue.

and to everyone! always keep your hopes up and high! your time will come sooner that you expected!

I just want to ask everyone to help me pray with our medical. Maybe will do it on Monday =)

F-2 Visa

PRIORITY DATE : 2007- 06- 13

Event Date

I-130 Sent : 2007-06-13

I-130 NOA1 : 2007-06-22

I-130 Approved :2009-07-24

NVC Received :

Received DS-3032: 2010-04-14

Return Completed DS-3032: 2010-04-16

Received IV FEE BILL: 2010-04-23

PAID IV FEE BILL : 2010- 04-26

IV FEE SHOWS PAID : 2010-04-28

PAID AOS FEE: 2010- 04- 29

AOS FEE SHOWS PAID : 2010-05-01

SENT BC OF DAUGHTER TO BE ADDED AS A D.B.: 2010-05-05

ADDED MY DAUGHTER TO THE PETITION: 2010-05-19

sent completed ds230 and aos and checklist: 2010- 05- 24

received checklist as per operator to be reviewed within the next 6-8 weeks: 2010-06-04

CASE COMPLETE: 2010- 06- 14

Timeline

i always try to check this thread almost everyday and im happy for those whose visas have been approved!

as for me, im still waiting for NOA2. USCIS received our i-130 on March 17, 2010. it seems like still a long way to go. im wondering if anybody here has the same processing date as mine.

Mar 08, 2010 - I-130 Submitted

Mar 17, 2010 - I-130 NOA1

Sep 02, 2010 - I-130 NOA2

Sep 16, 2010 - NVC Case # assigned

Sep 23, 2010 - received DS3230 and AOS bill thru mail

Sep 23, 2010 - paid AOS bill

Sep 28, 2010 - paid IV bill

Sep 30, 2010 - AOS packet delivered to NVC

Oct 04, 2010 - DS230 and civil docs delivered to NVC

Oct 06, 2010 - documents were received by NVC as per AVR

Oct 26, 2010 - -case complete-

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.