-mitch-

anyone LPR who file i-130 for spouse...

2,840 posts in this topic

Good morning to everyone... hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.. am soooooo happy :dancing: that my husband and daughter just finished their Visa Interview... July 19, 2010 in USEM Manila at 0830 am.. and thank God they got approved.. GOD is so Marvelous and so GREAT... Praise to our LORD JESUS CHRIST... AMEN :dancing:

To all our family here in VJ, Thank you so much for being so helpful to me on this long journey. I can't imagine if I wasn't here, all of u here is so kind and sooo helpful to me as I endure the whole processing.. :D

Thank you all for the prayers and best wishes you gave me... :thumbs: I really appreciate it... And am still gonna be here to help you out as much as I can. :blink: I will always include everyone here on my prayers.. Goodluck to all and GOD bless us... :)

Congratulations!!! Im so happy for you. :dance::dance: Finally you'll be reunited with your love ones. Enjoy every moment. :)

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Chakadoll,

Can i have your phone no in cebu? If its okay with you, i will have my wife call him.

My wife seem so anxious on the whole process for medical and inteview.

She's planning to be in Manila this saturday and prepare for the medical next week.

Sure Raymon...tell ur wife not to worry so much.. she will be fine... I will pm it to u.. I can imagine her too the same way I was anxious when they went through all of this process..

Sure Raymon...tell ur wife not to worry so much.. she will be fine... I will pm it to u.. I can imagine her too the same way I was anxious when they went through all of this process..

Just sent it to my yahoo address...rey_monnt@yahoo.com

by the way when are they planning to be in the US?

Heheh..i know Mitch, I guess waiting time for F2A is just 1 to 2 yrs, not unlike what we

endure before, but thats how life is. Lets just praised god that we are almost over on this journey. :innocent:

That's true, Raymon. The wait time is too short for F2A visa nowadays. But its ok at least we don't have to wait 4 years for our case to be almost finish. Our journey will be over soon. :)

Timeline

Congratulations!!! Im so happy for you. :dance::dance: Finally you'll be reunited with your love ones. Enjoy every moment. :)

Thank you Missy.. and u will have urs too..and its gonna be so soon. :thumbs: . I will really enjoy this moment... God bless u and goodluck on ur upcoming interview... :dance:

should i just shift to a different field? didnt i saw it in my crystal ball that you family will be here end of August or early of september?

im just sooo happy for you... everything must come to an end na! im almost this close to say that the whole process now is just a little bit unfair. the wait is soooo short now compare to what weve been through.

Hi Mitch, how's everything with your paper work. Just hang in there. I'll include you on my prayer. :star:

Timeline

Just sent it to my yahoo address...rey_monnt@yahoo.com

by the way when are they planning to be in the US?

Ok I will.. anyway, the plan is this coming Oct pa since we are waiting for my dad to be home around that time from the Middle East.. so am still gonna wait for 2mos or so... this is nothing compared to 3 years that ive been through... are u gonna go home too and pick them up?.. i believe its best esp u have a year old son.... my daughter is gonna be 6 soon.. but i still need to be her..

Thank you Missy.. and u will have urs too..and its gonna be so soon. :thumbs: . I will really enjoy this moment... God bless u and goodluck on ur upcoming interview... :dance:

Thank you. Im so anxious about it. Hope everything will be fine. Thanks for the prayer. Goodluck to everyone.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Chakadoll.

just got in form work , and the very first thing i did was check VJ and read your good news.. :thumbs:

Congratualtion my friend and really GOD IS ALWAYS GOOD TO US.

So how was the experience? ...just curios what were the questions ask by the CO.

YEs kUyA rAymon u finALLy gOt yOur intErview dAte cOngrAtuLAtiOns!! i'm frOm thE other fOrum if yOu cOuld stiLL RemEmber wELL i'm jUst sO hApPy fOr yOu and fOr yOur fAmily!! GOd is sO gOod!!!

Timeline

Thank you. Im so anxious about it. Hope everything will be fine. Thanks for the prayer. Goodluck to everyone.

Missy,

Its ok to be anxious while waiting.. i think thats norm..thats what we felt prior..hehehe, but get ready with ur documents now... :thumbs:

Will be praying for u on ur big day..God bless u

Timeline

HELLo evEryOne i'm a nEw mEmber here wELL i jUst rEgister a whiLe a gO bUt i'vE bEen reAding yOur pOsts fOr a mOnth or sO., i'M sO hApPy fOr aLL thE bLessings God hAd shOwered upOn aLL of us.. siS chAkadOLL.cOngrAtuLAtiOns with the sUccEssfUL intErview of yOur hUsbAnd and dAughtEr..i jUst wAnt tO ask if thEy ask sOmething abOut yOur dAughtEr.. likE with hEr pApers or the fOcus of thE CO arE mOre on yOur hUsbAnd.,?

Timeline

HELLo evEryOne i'm a nEw mEmber here wELL i jUst rEgister a whiLe a gO bUt i'vE bEen reAding yOur pOsts fOr a mOnth or sO., i'M sO hApPy fOr aLL thE bLessings God hAd shOwered upOn aLL of us.. siS chAkadOLL.cOngrAtuLAtiOns with the sUccEssfUL intErview of yOur hUsbAnd and dAughtEr..i jUst wAnt tO ask if thEy ask sOmething abOut yOur dAughtEr.. likE with hEr pApers or the fOcus of thE CO arE mOre on yOur hUsbAnd.,?

Welcome to the family Bev.. I think the CO was more focus on my hubby and our relationship as married couple than our daughter.. I havent really got the details yet on their interview.. he only told me so far the bits and pieces.. but will get into details later once theyre well rested from the trip..

Thank you.. and let us know ur story or ur timeline that way we can help each other...God bless

Ok I will.. anyway, the plan is this coming Oct pa since we are waiting for my dad to be home around that time from the Middle East.. so am still gonna wait for 2mos or so... this is nothing compared to 3 years that ive been through... are u gonna go home too and pick them up?.. i believe its best esp u have a year old son.... my daughter is gonna be 6 soon.. but i still need to be her..

oh ok..so better start look for cheaper ticket, i think your hubby can get some rates for first time immigrant rates. I was able to check on some travel agent in cebu and the cheaper

one is from Southwinds Travel. Yes i will have to go back and accompany them back. My son is only 1 yr old and cant imagine just the 2 of them. My plan is 2nd week of Septmeber.

btw, please include your hubby's name on your email.

Edited by Raymon

Timeline

thAnk yOu vEry mUch siS chAkadOLL.. mY PD is DEc.2007 and i'm fROm thE PhilippinEs., i sEnt mY DS230 and mY sOn's DS230 lAst jUne 21., thEn cOme jULy 1 thEy askEd mE fOr our phOtogrAph bEcAuse thEy lOst it., sO i sent thE photogrAphs..and up untiL nOw i'vE bEen wAiting fOr mY cAse tO bE cOmplEted., God Bless us aLL.. i'M sO hApPy that sOon yOu wiLL bE reUnitEd with yOur fAmiLy;)

Welcome to the forum bevzces21.

Dont you worry lots of VJ'ers will help you on your journey. :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.