-mitch-

anyone LPR who file i-130 for spouse...

2,840 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congratulations, Raymon!! my husband got his interview sched too. I my glad i didn't have to wait too long. Thanks guys for all your help.

And by the way there's no medical date appointment? Do you know how does it work?

Mis-sy

Missy,

Congratulations too Missy.. :dance: if u will be for USEM Manila, u can just go to the St Lukes Extension Clinic maybe 2 to 3 days prior sa Interview date or u may want to do it earlier..

Just bring the interview appiontmnent letter to St Lukes and you can have your medical anytime.

Thanks. i know your excited. it the same thing here for me. i did't sleep last night thinking the day of their interview and medical. hope everything will go well.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Guess what.....i finally got my good news last night @ 7:15pm..interview appointment will be on August 26. 2010. yepee...PRAISED BE JESUS!! :innocent:

kuya raymond im so happy for you whoooooohhhh!!!! finally all your hardships have been paid off... wish all of us here will experience the same joy ur experiencing right now! goodluck to you my friend!!!!

Missy,

Congratulations too Missy.. :dance: if u will be for USEM Manila, u can just go to the St Lukes Extension Clinic maybe 2 to 3 days prior sa Interview date or u may want to do it earlier..

Thanks Chakadoll. yes their interview will be at USEM Manila. So just show up with the appointment letter at St. Lukes anytime before the interview?

By the way goodluck on your interview on Monday. Keep us posted.

Missy

Timeline

Thanks Chakadoll. yes their interview will be at USEM Manila. So just show up with the appointment letter at St. Lukes anytime before the interview?

By the way goodluck on your interview on Monday. Keep us posted.

Missy

Missy,

My husband and daughter is done with the medical just yesterday.. Thanks God it went well.. so here we are anxiously waiting for the big day on monday..hopefully, it will be a great day for us.. am gonna pray that they will be approve..

And if its only ur husband, its better if he will show up at noon time...they accepted my family at almost 2pm...so they never have to go as early as 430 am just to line for the priority number..

Bring the following: appoinment letter, passport with copy, pic(2x2) 4pcs to be sure, if u have a child the immunization record..and the payment,,Goodluck..and GOD bless.. pls help me pray for my family interview on Monday.. thanks

Timeline

Thanks. i know your excited. it the same thing here for me. i did't sleep last night thinking the day of their interview and medical. hope everything will go well.

missy congratulations sis!!!!!! lets celebrate whooohhhhhhhh!!!! fun fun fun... im happy for u sis goodluck to you, i can feel how happy are you now. godbless you!

Timeline

Missy,

My husband and daughter is done with the medical just yesterday.. Thanks God it went well.. so here we are anxiously waiting for the big day on monday..hopefully, it will be a great day for us.. am gonna pray that they will be approve..

And if its only ur husband, its better if he will show up at noon time...they accepted my family at almost 2pm...so they never have to go as early as 430 am just to line for the priority number..

Bring the following: appoinment letter, passport with copy, pic(2x2) 4pcs to be sure, if u have a child the immunization record..and the payment,,Goodluck..and GOD bless.. pls help me pray for my family interview on Monday.. thanks

chakadoll, im so happy that all was well and done for you friend!!! you deserve all this reward! youll be reunited with your love ones soon...wish you all the best in life godbless you!

Timeline

guys i have another question..

my petitioner is my husband and we don't have a child am i still going to submit his birth and marriage certificate?

another is what should i write on the back of my visa photos?should i put both my name and MNL no?should i paste on ds230 form?or can i put it in a small envelope?i hope somebody can help me since most of you are on interview stage now..and you knew this very well

thanks in advance and congratulations to all who finally got their interview schedule...God Bless

Timeline

Missy,

are you saying that there's no need to go as early as 430am?why?

Timeline

are you saying that there's no need to go as early as 430am?why?

Odne,

Sure , my family didnt undergo that coming to the clinic as early as 430 in the morning... am really glad coz we have a daughter..i dont think she can handle that.. anyway, they went at almost 2pm..and yet its was smooth..they were accepted and able to medical..but I think it is really safer if u come at 12nn or maybe 11 am..

I got that idea from other forum site.. and true enough there was not a problem..

Praised the Lord Jesus Christ... Congratulations to u my friend. :dance: . So glad to know that u got it... :thumbs: Go ahead and do the preparation for the upcoming big day...soooo happy for u and your family...Wish you the best :)

Thanks Chakadoll...finally gyud after 8 weeks of waiting. They will be in Manila next week for the Physical exam, at least if they have problems they have a month to go.

Missy,

Chakadoll,

How old is your daughter? did she went through a tuberculine test?

Timeline

chakadoll, im so happy that all was well and done for you friend!!! you deserve all this reward! youll be reunited with your love ones soon...wish you all the best in life godbless you!

Thank you Maui..am really praying that everything will just be fine and we will be reunited sooner.. and also am praying to all of us here in VJ that we will all be reunited soon with our respective families.. Goodluck to all of us and God bless us.. am praying for all of us here.

kuya raymond im so happy for you whoooooohhhh!!!! finally all your hardships have been paid off... wish all of us here will experience the same joy ur experiencing right now! goodluck to you my friend!!!!

Thanks Maui, all those weeks of waiting, you will have your soon

so just hang in there.. :-)

Timeline

Thanks Chakadoll...finally gyud after 8 weeks of waiting. They will be in Manila next week for the Physical exam, at least if they have problems they have a month to go.

Chakadoll,

How old is your daughter? did she went through a tuberculine test?

My daughter is 5yrs old.. and yes she did TB test.. make it at least a month or 3 weeks...Goodluck and God bless..

Timeline

guys i have another question..

my petitioner is my husband and we don't have a child am i still going to submit his birth and marriage certificate?

another is what should i write on the back of my visa photos?should i put both my name and MNL no?should i paste on ds230 form?or can i put it in a small envelope?i hope somebody can help me since most of you are on interview stage now..and you knew this very well

thanks in advance and congratulations to all who finally got their interview schedule...God Bless

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.