-mitch-

anyone LPR who file i-130 for spouse...

2,840 posts in this topic

hello vj family! i would like to share another step in my visa journey. Last July 9, i tried sending an expedite request to the nvc due to the reason that i am 6 months pregnant. I am not so confident that they will approve it or give attention to it. So i called nvc today and told me that my expedite request is approved and sent my documents to USEM in Manila. Im so happy with the result. Now i have to wait till tomorrow or maybe friday to call the Embassy and ask if i already have the schedule. :dance::dance::dance:

Kareen_g,

Wer you able to get your interview schedule for Manila already? just wondering coz your PD is June 2007 and mine is May.

hello vj family! i would like to share another step in my visa journey. Last July 9, i tried sending an expedite request to the nvc due to the reason that i am 6 months pregnant. I am not so confident that they will approve it or give attention to it. So i called nvc today and told me that my expedite request is approved and sent my documents to USEM in Manila. Im so happy with the result. Now i have to wait till tomorrow or maybe friday to call the Embassy and ask if i already have the schedule. :dance::dance::dance:

Kareen..I got this tracking no# from DHL..#8908506611, package is headed for US Embassy Manila..

This one left in NVC yesterday 7/13/2010 and pickup by DHL early this morning.

lets cross our fingers... :(

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

yan nga ung tracking no. na tinatrack ko mula knina. 3 pieces daw yan, sana kasama n mga case natin jan. i will call usem tommorrow to know kng may schedule na ko.

F-2 Visa

PRIORITY DATE : 2007- 06- 13

Event Date

I-130 Sent : 2007-06-13

I-130 NOA1 : 2007-06-22

I-130 Approved :2009-07-24

NVC Received :

Received DS-3032: 2010-04-14

Return Completed DS-3032: 2010-04-16

Received IV FEE BILL: 2010-04-23

PAID IV FEE BILL : 2010- 04-26

IV FEE SHOWS PAID : 2010-04-28

PAID AOS FEE: 2010- 04- 29

AOS FEE SHOWS PAID : 2010-05-01

SENT BC OF DAUGHTER TO BE ADDED AS A D.B.: 2010-05-05

ADDED MY DAUGHTER TO THE PETITION: 2010-05-19

sent completed ds230 and aos and checklist: 2010- 05- 24

received checklist as per operator to be reviewed within the next 6-8 weeks: 2010-06-04

CASE COMPLETE: 2010- 06- 14

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

congrats! i wish i have some reasons too so that i can have my case expedited...goodluck!

where did you get this tracking numbers?

DHL tracking by REFERENCE#. just play with the dates then you will see all the packages send by NVC to various embassies abroad.

Kareen_g,

Wer you able to get your interview schedule for Manila already? just wondering coz your PD is June 2007 and mine is May.

priority date doesnt matter,,matter is how they are processing..ccause my PD is dec 2006 and guess what i m waiting for interview schedule...best of luck

Kareen..I got this tracking no# from DHL..#8908506611, package is headed for US Embassy Manila..

This one left in NVC yesterday 7/13/2010 and pickup by DHL early this morning.

lets cross our fingers... :(

how did u get to manage trcking number? cause my case also forwarded i need to track please guide me how did u get ur tracing number

DHL tracking by REFERENCE#. just play with the dates then you will see all the packages send by NVC to various embassies abroad.

hi raymon what should i input in the shipper reference box? in DHL i did NVC then usa nothing works

hi raymon what should i input in the shipper reference box? in DHL i did NVC then usa nothing works

Their is a thread on tracking your case from NVC to Embassy. see link below. I just played with the dates from July 12 to July 14. on the reference tracking field i enter this nos...EXP 12 JUL 2010A

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/194465-how-to-track-your-case-from-nvc-to-embassy/

Their is a thread on tracking your case from NVC to Embassy. see link below. I just played with the dates from July 12 to July 14. on the reference tracking field i enter this nos...EXP 12 JUL 2010A

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/194465-how-to-track-your-case-from-nvc-to-embassy/

hi mate thnx got it...thnx alot...lot lot :D

Timeline

raymon, tabangi intawon ko be? nakadawat man ko RFE sa akong i864 oi.. ngayo sila copy sa 2009 nga tax return. unsaon man naku ni oi.

------USCIS-- married since March 28, 2005 - I130 filed: july 27, 2007

NOA #1: Aug 6, 2007 NOA #2: Oct. 29, 2009 - APPROVED

--NVC--December 12, 2009 - Case# generated from NVC

December 17, 2009 - hubby received his letter from NVC[/font]

April 13, 2010 - received DS-3032 via email

April 19, 2010 - sent back DS-3032 to NVC thru DHL (did not email a copy)

April 23, 2010 - DS3032 was received per operator and reviewed, received IV and AOS bill thru mail.

April 29, 2010 - paid AOS ($70) fee bill

April 30, 2010 - paid IV fee bill ($400.00 each beneficiary)

May 01, 2010 - AOS shows "PAID" in the system, printed cover sheet.

May 05, 2010 - iv bill shows "PAID"

June 24, 2010 - sent AOS via USPS/certified and prioritized

July 14, 2010 - received RFE. nvc is requesting again for Tax Transcript 2009

Sept 14, 2010 - Mailed RFE documents via usps

Sept 22, 2010 - mailed complete DS-230 via DHL

Oct 14, 2010 - received RFE about beneficiary's police clearances

Nov. 30, 2010 - sent corrected DS-230 with correct years of residency via USPS

Dec. 21, 2010 - CASE COMPLETED!!!

April 28, 2011 - interview date was set to JUNE 28, 2011 @6:30AM

June 15, 2011 - MEDICAL EXAM and will be back fri (6/17/11) for results

June 28, 2011 - Interview

July 12, 2011 - arrived at LAX - and we'll live happily ever after!

Timeline

hello guys, i just received an email from nvc and is requesting for the copy of income tax return for 2009.. i dont know what happened but i did attached that to the one that i sent... its all there. if they are asking for an official copy from the IRS that i can do without a hard time. but would i have to send them another set of the affidavit of support with all the supporting documents that comes with it??/???? or i just have to send the barcoded email with my tax return and thats it/???? pls everyone, help me..... pls..........

nvc is requesting for 2009 tax return and the rest of DS-230 and they put my step son's name only. why just his name? and not my husband which is the principal beneficiary???/?? im gonna call them tomorrow but an answer from you guys will ease all the worries that i have and will have till i can get a hold of nvc.

------USCIS-- married since March 28, 2005 - I130 filed: july 27, 2007

NOA #1: Aug 6, 2007 NOA #2: Oct. 29, 2009 - APPROVED

--NVC--December 12, 2009 - Case# generated from NVC

December 17, 2009 - hubby received his letter from NVC[/font]

April 13, 2010 - received DS-3032 via email

April 19, 2010 - sent back DS-3032 to NVC thru DHL (did not email a copy)

April 23, 2010 - DS3032 was received per operator and reviewed, received IV and AOS bill thru mail.

April 29, 2010 - paid AOS ($70) fee bill

April 30, 2010 - paid IV fee bill ($400.00 each beneficiary)

May 01, 2010 - AOS shows "PAID" in the system, printed cover sheet.

May 05, 2010 - iv bill shows "PAID"

June 24, 2010 - sent AOS via USPS/certified and prioritized

July 14, 2010 - received RFE. nvc is requesting again for Tax Transcript 2009

Sept 14, 2010 - Mailed RFE documents via usps

Sept 22, 2010 - mailed complete DS-230 via DHL

Oct 14, 2010 - received RFE about beneficiary's police clearances

Nov. 30, 2010 - sent corrected DS-230 with correct years of residency via USPS

Dec. 21, 2010 - CASE COMPLETED!!!

April 28, 2011 - interview date was set to JUNE 28, 2011 @6:30AM

June 15, 2011 - MEDICAL EXAM and will be back fri (6/17/11) for results

June 28, 2011 - Interview

July 12, 2011 - arrived at LAX - and we'll live happily ever after!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello guys, i just received an email from nvc and is requesting for the copy of income tax return for 2009.. i dont know what happened but i did attached that to the one that i sent... its all there. if they are asking for an official copy from the IRS that i can do without a hard time. but would i have to send them another set of the affidavit of support with all the supporting documents that comes with it??/???? or i just have to send the barcoded email with my tax return and thats it/???? pls everyone, help me..... pls..........

nvc is requesting for 2009 tax return and the rest of DS-230 and they put my step son's name only. why just his name? and not my husband which is the principal beneficiary???/?? im gonna call them tomorrow but an answer from you guys will ease all the worries that i have and will have till i can get a hold of nvc.

Just send your income tax return copies for the year 2009. Attach the barcode that came with the RFE email.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.