-mitch-

anyone LPR who file i-130 for spouse...

2,840 posts in this topic

Yes , Raymon.. :whistle: . this week will be ur most exciting one.. :dancing: am pretty sure they will email u the schedule on the 13th or 14th or the most 15th..thats my guess..Yeheyyy..excited for you my frend.. and to all VJ'rs here... goodluck to us and GOD bless us all :thumbs:

Chakadoll,

Really agonizing week for me, been calling them everyday. Last night they told me no schedule yet for August interview appointment for Manila.

They ask me to call back Friday. :crying:. Im just so freaking tired of waiting. :(

Btw, yours will be in on the 19th right? so good luck.. :-)

is it fair... MY PD is dec 2006 and yet no interview..date..we called NVC before 5 days ago and the operator said case is transered to local consulate..but yet no schedule with PD 2006 where visa bulletin is march 2009...anyways i wish u all get ur interview faster than me and get ur visa... i dont want u all to wait like me.. cause its too boring.. i pray u all get ur visa..best of luck guys............

and i m surprised how this people can do this..they were so good at the time when they were like us waiting for the visa and said that we wont leave anyone in this forum alone what a lie who ever got visa they all flew like birds this is the truth...

HEy Arash, Since your case was already sent to the consulate, have you tried calling them?

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Chakadoll,

Really agonizing week for me, been calling them everyday. Last night they told me no schedule yet for August interview appointment for Manila.

They ask me to call back Friday. :crying:. Im just so freaking tired of waiting. :(

Yeah its gonna be on the 19th..pls pray for me and my family..really need it.. :yes: Anyway, Ive got my my schedule on my email last month at 630pm on the June 14.. so am telling u, u proly will receive urs today or tomorrow..hopefully.. :thumbs: so dont worry ur wait will be over sooner...God bless

Timeline

HEy Arash, Since your case was already sent to the consulate, have you tried calling them?

Thats true, Arash, kindly call ur embassy if they got it and ask them too if you have ur schedule.. Wish you goodluck and God bless :)

Yeah its gonna be on the 19th..pls pray for me and my family..really need it.. :yes: Anyway, Ive got my my schedule on my email last month at 630pm on the June 14.. so am telling u, u proly will receive urs today or tomorrow..hopefully.. :thumbs: so dont worry ur wait will be over sooner...God bless

Chakadoll,

Just wondering though, the way how fast NVC processing and completing those cases the back-log will shift to the local consulate. :(

You be fine with the interview, as far as i know those interviews of family member for IR and IV are just for formality sake.

Thats true, Arash, kindly call ur embassy if they got it and ask them too if you have ur schedule.. Wish you goodluck and God bless :)

hi from the day operator said case forwarded to local us consulate we dint call them yet... i think NVC gives teh schedule right thats way i m waiting for NVC to give it...if i call my local embassy i dont know what will they ask i might make some mistake.thats way i m not calling them... chakadoll where did u call for ur schedule?

Timeline

hi from the day operator said case forwarded to local us consulate we dint call them yet... i think NVC gives teh schedule right thats way i m waiting for NVC to give it...if i call my local embassy i dont know what will they ask i might make some mistake.thats way i m not calling them... chakadoll where did u call for ur schedule?

Hello Arash,

Right, the NVC will schedule for the interview if ur an F2A category.. the NVC emailed me the appointment letter about a month ago.. then I called the NVC and spoke with the operator to verify it.. and on my case, they forwarded my paper/documents to our consulate in Manila after 2 weeks that they schedule me.. so am wondering now why they forward ur case to consulate without ur schedule yet... did u ask the operator if the NVC will be the one to schedule ur case or ur local consulate since they forwarded ur docs? God bless

Timeline

Chakadoll,

Just wondering though, the way how fast NVC processing and completing those cases the back-log will shift to the local consulate. :(

You be fine with the interview, as far as i know those interviews of family member for IR and IV are just for formality sake.

Raymon,

Thats true though but am wondering how are the local consulate handling this fast paced.. am just hoping that they will be scheduling faster too.. but we know that our consulate in Manila is one of the busiest though...

I hope too that its only formality sake.. am really getting nervous now..and right now my family is in Manila for the medical interview.. God bless us..am really praying harder that everything will be fine and hopefully will be granted on that day..

Raymon,

Thats true though but am wondering how are the local consulate handling this fast paced.. am just hoping that they will be scheduling faster too.. but we know that our consulate in Manila is one of the busiest though...

I hope too that its only formality sake.. am really getting nervous now..and right now my family is in Manila for the medical interview.. God bless us..am really praying harder that everything will be fine and hopefully will be granted on that day..

Thats what im afraid of, for the past 3-4 months the priority date for F2A has jump for 3 yrs. And we all know that US Embassy in Manila is one of the busiest in the world, then the volumes of cases they will received from NVC will surely increase by multiple folds, which in the long run would create a bottle neck effect. Im not being pessimistic here but its plain simple logic..but still hoping that it wont happen.

Based on what i read from other forums, NVC will not forward case to consualte abroad if no interview date has been set. NVC and Consulate abroad always coordinate on when to schedue those interview appointments so they can forward the case. If i were you call your consulate and ask if they indeed received your case from NVC and ask for possible reason why no interview has been set.

Timeline

Chakadoll,

you called whom?NVC or USEM..i'm surprised to find out that they don't have anything scheduled yet..

and yes i'm also afraid of this fast-paced visa bulletin...to think that i'm just about to send my ds230 on the 19th..by the way how many weeks does it take for a case to complete?

Edited by odne

you called whom?NVC or USEM..i'm surprised to find out that they don't have anything scheduled yet..

and yes i'm also afraid of this fast-paced visa bulletin...to think that i'm just about to send my ds230 on the 19th..by the way how many weeks does it take for a case to complete?

We usually call NVC to follow-up the interview appointment. It will take a week or 2 for case to be completed and once its completed you have to wait for further 8 weeks befor an interview can be scheduled..and i call it "agonizing 8 weeks" .... :bonk:

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi guys my husband is now sending in the I 130 form and we both did travel together a couple of times i wanted to know should i send a copy of our itineraries or should we copy the pages of our passport that has the stamp in it ?

THANX

Edited by jamaicank

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.