-mitch-

anyone LPR who file i-130 for spouse...

2,840 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

wow that was so fast...it really gave me alot of hope..i haven't submitted my ds230 yet..thanks for the info..hope you'll update us if you finally get the interview..congrats again..

odne when did u send ur aos docs? mine was june21 and so far up to now its not yet in the system..oh my im beginning to worry. my pd is nov2008

wow that was so fast...it really gave me alot of hope..i haven't submitted my ds230 yet..thanks for the info..hope you'll update us if you finally get the interview..congrats again..

odne when did u send ur aos docs? mine was june21 and so far up to now its not yet in the system..oh my im beginning to worry. my pd is nov2008

Timeline

Thanks for cheering me up my friend...im just so freaking tired of waiting.

come what may nalang...and goodluck on the 19th. :thumbs:

kuya raymond relax...yours is sooner,maybe with in this week pang grand finale hehehehe

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Maui,

It will take awhile before they can update their AVR, if I were u, call the NVC and speak to the operator and directly ask them if they got ur documents.. at least if they got it..its gonna be a lesser worry.. :thumbs:

Timeline

kuya raymond relax...yours is sooner,maybe with in this week pang grand finale hehehehe

Yes , Raymon.. :whistle: . this week will be ur most exciting one.. :dancing: am pretty sure they will email u the schedule on the 13th or 14th or the most 15th..thats my guess..Yeheyyy..excited for you my frend.. and to all VJ'rs here... goodluck to us and GOD bless us all :thumbs:

Timeline

Maui,

It will take awhile before they can update their AVR, if I were u, call the NVC and speak to the operator and directly ask them if they got ur documents.. at least if they got it..its gonna be a lesser worry.. :thumbs:

chakadoll,

i called them and talk to operator twice,they said they havent got my mail and its not updated in the system yet, i wonder if do these operators have full access into our cases? or they just depend on what is there right in the system the moment u call? or operators knowledge vary? ... i cant help but worry coz my hubby left for work in a boat,his in the middle of the sea right now,and he'll be back by october pa, and if problems might come he wouldnt be there to handle it... hope everything is ok

Timeline

chakadoll,

i called them and talk to operator twice,they said they havent got my mail and its not updated in the system yet, i wonder if do these operators have full access into our cases? or they just depend on what is there right in the system the moment u call? or operators knowledge vary? ... i cant help but worry coz my hubby left for work in a boat,his in the middle of the sea right now,and he'll be back by october pa, and if problems might come he wouldnt be there to handle it... hope everything is ok

Btw, did u check or track ur mail if at least they received it? that am wondering if ur mail was delivered and actually received by the NVC. :unsure: Anyway, dont worry too much..just keep praying.. Goodluck :thumbs:

Timeline

Maui,

chakadoll,

i called them and talk to operator twice and they said they havent got my mail and its not in the system yet. i wonder if do these operators have full access into our cases? or they just depend on what is there right in the system the moment u call? do operators knowledge vary? i cant help but worry coz my hubby went work in a boat,his in the middle of the sea at this moment and will be back by october pa...if problem might come he wouldnt be there to handle. oh my.. hope everything is fine

Timeline

USPS Sytem told us that NVC Received our AOS Docs last July 6..We haven't talked to an operator though beacause we're assuming it will be week or two before it will be on the system...

guys did you PASTE the photo on ds230 or you just include it on the docs...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

This is another blessing for us!!! My PD is September 2008, maybe by 2nd week of August we can submit our IV form and all the docs. needed coz we're still waiting for my daughter's passport to be released on last week of July...

I just hope that we could have our interview sched. by month of October so that we can spend xmas with my hubby... I'm really excited for the month of October to come... Finally we're all getting there soon... :dance:

May God continue to bless and guide us all....

Timeline

Hi Maui!!! My PD is Sept. 2008, i'm happy that our PD is current on the month of August... did u already passed ur IV form? Mine is still a month to wait coz we are still waiting for my daughter's passport... Don't u worry, in just a couple of months we are over with this journey... Gudluck and God Bless!!!

Timeline

USPS Sytem told us that NVC Received our AOS Docs last July 6..We haven't talked to an operator though beacause we're assuming it will be week or two before it will be on the system...

guys did you PASTE the photo on ds230 or you just include it on the docs...

u can use paper clip..goodluck and God bless

is it fair... MY PD is dec 2006 and yet no interview..date..we called NVC before 5 days ago and the operator said case is transered to local consulate..but yet no schedule with PD 2006 where visa bulletin is march 2009...anyways i wish u all get ur interview faster than me and get ur visa... i dont want u all to wait like me.. cause its too boring.. i pray u all get ur visa..best of luck guys............

and i m surprised how this people can do this..they were so good at the time when they were like us waiting for the visa and said that we wont leave anyone in this forum alone what a lie who ever got visa they all flew like birds this is the truth...

Timeline

Hi Maui!!! My PD is Sept. 2008, i'm happy that our PD is current on the month of August... did u already passed ur IV form? Mine is still a month to wait coz we are still waiting for my daughter's passport... Don't u worry, in just a couple of months we are over with this journey... Gudluck and God Bless!!!

im so happy too ate, ur pinay too right?hope im not mistaken...but this whole process is really a STRESS lols hahahaaaa laugh at it...yeah i sent my ds230 july7 via LBC hope they are reliable. godbless and goodluck too!!!

Timeline

im so happy too ate, ur pinay too right?hope im not mistaken...but this whole process is really a STRESS lols hahahaaaa laugh at it...yeah i sent my ds230 july7 via LBC hope they are reliable. godbless and goodluck too!!!

Yeah i'm pinay, from Pampanga... i know that it really gives us a lot of stress, like us we can't send the DS-230 yet because of my daughter's passport... but then we should be very thankful coz we did not wait for 5 years, it just took us 2 years for the whole process... I'm happy for u, just hang on there and i'm pretty sure that one of this days ur case will finally be complete... Hoping that we can have our interview date by October!!!

Keep me posted for all the development on your case, ikaw lang kasi yung may PD na malapit dun sa akin. BTW, do you have a child who will travel with u?

Thanks in advance and God Bless!!!

Timeline

Yeah i'm pinay, from Pampanga... i know that it really gives us a lot of stress, like us we can't send the DS-230 yet because of my daughter's passport... but then we should be very thankful coz we did not wait for 5 years, it just took us 2 years for the whole process... I'm happy for u, just hang on there and i'm pretty sure that one of this days ur case will finally be complete... Hoping that we can have our interview date by October!!!

Keep me posted for all the development on your case, ikaw lang kasi yung may PD na malapit dun sa akin. BTW, do you have a child who will travel with u?

Thanks in advance and God Bless!!!

ur from pampanga? my hubby is from pangasinan and im from la union, were both from northern luzon pala. yeah unbelievable na 2 years lang praise GOD! hopefully u too would be able to send ur ds230 also soon..praying hard oh god hopefully before the end of the year will be together with our love ones for xmas.... no more lonely xmas sana..dont have baby yet.

by the way did u send ur aos already? yeah ill keep you posted for my case development... share yours too

godbless too!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.