-mitch-

anyone LPR who file i-130 for spouse...

2,840 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello, i just called today and my case is complete as of July 7, 2010. im so happy. Just want to share it to everyone.

Mitch and Raymon, how are you guys doing with your case?

-missy-

Congratulations... :dance: God bless us all..Goodluck to all of us here in VJ :thumbs:

congratulations missy! by the way..when did you send your docs and what's your pd.hope you don't mind..i just want to know what to expect..thanks!

Thank you. They received on June 25, 2010 and the case was complete on the 7th of July. My PD is Aug 2007.

hello, i just called today and my case is complete as of July 7, 2010. im so happy. Just want to share it to everyone.

Mitch and Raymon, how are you guys doing with your case?

-missy-

Missy, congrats and now the 8 agonizing weeks of waiting begins; And as for me my 8th week ends today and yet still no schedule. I've been calling NVC almost everyday and last night they told me still no schedule for August appointment for Manila, but they do advise me to call again next Friday.

And again the waiting continues.... :crying::wacko::wacko:

Missy, congrats and now the 8 agonizing weeks of waiting begins; And as for me my 8th week ends today and yet still no schedule. I've been calling NVC almost everyday and last night they told me still no schedule for August appointment for Manila, but they do advise me to call again next Friday.

Don't worry Raymon, there on the process of releasing visa bulletin for August. They usually release the dates after the new visa bulletin. "crossing my fingers" its all base on the trend, but don't lose hope you are so close.

And ur right, im on my 8 agonizing weeks. But we'll get there right?! Im just so happy right now that im not even thinking about the 8 weeks wait time. :dance:

I almost jump on my seat when i heard the operator. LoL :bonk::lol: crazy!!

Edited by mis-sy

Timeline

hello raymon..i'm just curious..when is your PD?

Timeline

Thank you. They received on June 25, 2010 and the case was complete on the 7th of July. My PD is Aug 2007.

wow that was so fast...it really gave me alot of hope..i haven't submitted my ds230 yet..thanks for the info..hope you'll update us if you finally get the interview..congrats again..

Timeline

Thanks Maui23 and Chakadoll.

Chakadoll your interview will be next week, right?! Goodluck to you. Hope everything will go well. :):)

Missy,

hello..its gonna be 10 days from now... :crying: am getting anxious now... Thanks and hopefully it will go well as I always pray.. God willing.. Goodluck too..dont worry bout the 8th week waiting, time flies too soon.. God bless you :blink:

Timeline

Raymon,

Cheer up my friend.. :goofy: I think by Monday they will be able to released the new bulletin.. its just happened that the 10th of the month falls on Saturday..so its gonna be on Monday sooner..but after that am sure they will be able to give ur schedule within next week hopefully... dont rely on the AVR if u need to call to know ur status coz its really late for them to update that..so you need to speak with an operator.. or check ur email so often next week.. Goodluck, ur getting so closer now... God bless you :blink:

hello raymon..i'm just curious..when is your PD?

its May 2007 and you?

Don't worry Raymon, there on the process of releasing visa bulletin for August. They usually release the dates after the new visa bulletin. "crossing my fingers" its all base on the trend, but don't lose hope you are so close.

And ur right, im on my 8 agonizing weeks. But we'll get there right?! Im just so happy right now that im not even thinking about the 8 weeks wait time. :dance:

I almost jump on my seat when i heard the operator. LoL :bonk::lol: crazy!!

Thanks Missy, and your right 8 weeks just goes by fast.

will just have to suck it up and wait.... :wacko:

Raymon,

Cheer up my friend.. :goofy: I think by Monday they will be able to released the new bulletin.. its just happened that the 10th of the month falls on Saturday..so its gonna be on Monday sooner..but after that am sure they will be able to give ur schedule within next week hopefully... dont rely on the AVR if u need to call to know ur status coz its really late for them to update that..so you need to speak with an operator.. or check ur email so often next week.. Goodluck, ur getting so closer now... God bless you :blink:

Thanks for cheering me up my friend...im just so freaking tired of waiting.

come what may nalang...and goodluck on the 19th. :thumbs:

Timeline

Visa Bulletin for August is out.

F2A is now March 2009.

Arashh info from other forum is right.

Cheers to all of us here....

My Journey

Oct 21,1997: Priority Date F2B

May 25,2009: POE LAX

Aug 29,2009: Wedding in PI

F2A for Wife and Daughter

I-130 Track

Feb 04,2010: I-130 Sent

Feb 07,2010: I-130 Received by USCIS

Feb 12,2010: NOA1

Aug 13,2010: Case Touched

Aug 14,2010: Case Touched

Aug 19,2010: Case Touched

Aug 30,2010: Case Approved

Sept 2,2010: NOA2 Received

Sept 15,2010:NVC assigned Case No.

Sept 22,2010:Received AOS Fee Bill and DS-3032. Paid AOS fee online.

Oct 05, 2010:Paid IV Fee Bill online.

Oct 25, 2010:Send package IV to NVC

Oct 27, 2010:NVC Received Package IV

Oct 28, 2010:Send AOS to NVC

Nov 01, 2010:NVC received AOS

Nov 22, 2010:Case Complete

Interview Date : July 17,2012. Passed Interview.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

CONGRATS... F2A !!!! VISA BULLETIN FOR F2A in AUGUST 2010 exactly 01 MAR 09. GOODLUCK TO ALL !!!

Mar 26,2009 : send I-130

Apr 02,2009 : USCIS received

Apr 07,2009 : receive NOA1

Jan 22,2010 : touched

Jul 26,2010 : check status online ...APPROVED !

Jul 31,2010 : receive NOA2

Aug 04,2010 : case number in NVC

Aug 11,2010 : receive DS-3032 & AOS fee bill, pay $88 online

Aug 12,2010 : send DS-3032 by email

Aug 13,2010 : paid $88

Aug 20,2010 : NVC receive & accept DS-3032, Visa fee bill, pay $404 online

Aug 24,2010 : send I-864, paid $404

Aug 30,2010 : send DS-230 & civil document

Sep 07,2010 : NVC receive documents

Sep 22,2010 : case complete

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.