-mitch-

anyone LPR who file i-130 for spouse...

2,840 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

congrats! just want to ask what's your PD and when did you send your forms so that i know what's the timeline..thanks!

Thank you, Odne. My PD is 18Feb2008. My wife sent in the I-864 and the DS-230 at the same time, and it was received by the NVC on June 18, 2010. It took exactly 2 weeks for NVC to review the documents.

Filed: Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Chakadoll i dont understand u know on the letter( interview letter) its says bring along all orginal doc. They already have all the originals how am i supposed to bring them along im so confused... And wat should my husband bring along woth him like wat papers? How many pics? Let me know plz if u know or if anyone knows wat should he bring along...

what forum is this arashh?

from what i know, nobody can predict the visa bulletin ahead of its scheduled post.

nvc needs to wait information from department of homeland security qualified applicants for adjustment of status before they can post the new priority date.

hi check this out and i m not predicting i just said what i just saw

u can check urself.. http://***removed***/forum/showthread.php?t=8250

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Chakadoll i dont understand u know on the letter( interview letter) its says bring along all orginal doc. They already have all the originals how am i supposed to bring them along im so confused... And wat should my husband bring along woth him like wat papers? How many pics? Let me know plz if u know or if anyone knows wat should he bring along...

Lebanese Girl, we have still the original copies of the documents we sent to the NVC.. my husband secured 2 copies.. we are collecting secondary evidences apart from the documents we have sent to the nvc..like pictures( from our wedding vacations together), my phone bills, chat and email logs, money remmitances..and anything that we think can help established our relationship...Goodluck and God bless

Filed: Country: Lebanon
Timeline

I dont understand how r u suppose to have to original copies of ur birth cert. And ur marriage cert. And police cert. They only give u one i made copies of the documents but i sent out all originals i myself have only copies of the original dpcuments.. Wat am i suppose to do now..???

Timeline

I dont understand how r u suppose to have to original copies of ur birth cert. And ur marriage cert. And police cert. They only give u one i made copies of the documents but i sent out all originals i myself have only copies of the original dpcuments.. Wat am i suppose to do now..???

We did request 2 copies of the documents.. but dont worry, just let ur hubby tell them on the interview that he doesnt have the original coz u submiited them to NVC,.. and of course our documents will be sent to our respective embassy.. i hope he has at least a photocopy of those..

Timeline

Lebanese Girl, we have still the original copies of the documents we sent to the NVC.. my husband secured 2 copies.. we are collecting secondary evidences apart from the documents we have sent to the nvc..like pictures( from our wedding vacations together), my phone bills, chat and email logs, money remmitances..and anything that we think can help established our relationship...Goodluck and God bless

we really have to bring that? was it written on the notice? i really thought that proof of relationships are just for those people who are married less that 2 years..

Timeline

we really have to bring that? was it written on the notice? i really thought that proof of relationships are just for those people who are married less that 2 years..

Yes u have to bring any proof of relationship and/or identity on the interview date.. here a link

Edited by Chakadoll

Timeline

Yes u have to bring any proof of relationship and/or identity on the interview date.. here a link

Odne, here is the website..http://manila.usembassy.gov/www.fiven.pdf... hope it can help explain the requirements for the interview.. :)

Timeline

We did request 2 copies of the documents.. but dont worry, just let ur hubby tell them on the interview that he doesnt have the original coz u submiited them to NVC,.. and of course our documents will be sent to our respective embassy.. i hope he has at least a photocopy of those..

Lebanese Girl..

Dont forget to check the website of the US embassy in your country for the requirement on the interview apart from the NVC notice you received.. :thumbs: Goodluck to ur interview..and God bless :)

Timeline

hi check this out and i m not predicting i just said what i just saw

u can check urself.. http://***removed***/forum/showthread.php?t=8250

Hi Arashh, sorry about what I said on my reply.

I did not mean that it is you who are predicting.

I'm referring to the person who predicts on the forum that you just saw.

By the way, the link is not working.

Regards.

My Journey

Oct 21,1997: Priority Date F2B

May 25,2009: POE LAX

Aug 29,2009: Wedding in PI

F2A for Wife and Daughter

I-130 Track

Feb 04,2010: I-130 Sent

Feb 07,2010: I-130 Received by USCIS

Feb 12,2010: NOA1

Aug 13,2010: Case Touched

Aug 14,2010: Case Touched

Aug 19,2010: Case Touched

Aug 30,2010: Case Approved

Sept 2,2010: NOA2 Received

Sept 15,2010:NVC assigned Case No.

Sept 22,2010:Received AOS Fee Bill and DS-3032. Paid AOS fee online.

Oct 05, 2010:Paid IV Fee Bill online.

Oct 25, 2010:Send package IV to NVC

Oct 27, 2010:NVC Received Package IV

Oct 28, 2010:Send AOS to NVC

Nov 01, 2010:NVC received AOS

Nov 22, 2010:Case Complete

Interview Date : July 17,2012. Passed Interview.

Filed: Country: Haiti
Timeline

How is everyone doing in their process? i hope everything is going smooth

I need help with my I-864, i have no income, i am a full-time student , now my mother is willing to sponsor my husband for me, what should i put in my form and does my mother have to fill an I-864A since we live in the same house and i am a dependent of her , help please

I love my God

I30 sent 01/2010 (can't remember the exact date)

NOA1 January 29,2010

NOA2 February 26,2010 ( yes it was that fast, still Thanking God for that)

Transferred to NVC

March 5,2010, i received my case # and no visa was available

June 4,2010 received AOS bill via email and Paid the same night

June 4,2010 received Visa Application Processing bill Via email and paid the same night

July 15,2010 mailed the AOS form and documents

August 27,2010 mailed DS-230 form and documents

September 30th I thought my case complete but received an RFE later on, still in the process

Hi Arashh, sorry about what I said on my reply.

I did not mean that it is you who are predicting.

I'm referring to the person who predicts on the forum that you just saw.

By the way, the link is not working.

Regards.

hay it's okay ... :)

i dont know why i paste the link but when i see the reply the link automatically removed thats why..it's not working...

Timeline

Mitch Girl, still waiting for my sched, its gonne be my 8th week...next week. so im hoping and praying i will finally get it then.

Too bad i wont be there for my son' :crying: s 1st BDAY this July 16.

Can you please check your Crystal Ball when its gonna be? :(

im seeing that your interview date will be 2nd week of August. and your wife and your angel will be here lastweek of august so its not too late to celebrate his birthday again......

------USCIS-- married since March 28, 2005 - I130 filed: july 27, 2007

NOA #1: Aug 6, 2007 NOA #2: Oct. 29, 2009 - APPROVED

--NVC--December 12, 2009 - Case# generated from NVC

December 17, 2009 - hubby received his letter from NVC[/font]

April 13, 2010 - received DS-3032 via email

April 19, 2010 - sent back DS-3032 to NVC thru DHL (did not email a copy)

April 23, 2010 - DS3032 was received per operator and reviewed, received IV and AOS bill thru mail.

April 29, 2010 - paid AOS ($70) fee bill

April 30, 2010 - paid IV fee bill ($400.00 each beneficiary)

May 01, 2010 - AOS shows "PAID" in the system, printed cover sheet.

May 05, 2010 - iv bill shows "PAID"

June 24, 2010 - sent AOS via USPS/certified and prioritized

July 14, 2010 - received RFE. nvc is requesting again for Tax Transcript 2009

Sept 14, 2010 - Mailed RFE documents via usps

Sept 22, 2010 - mailed complete DS-230 via DHL

Oct 14, 2010 - received RFE about beneficiary's police clearances

Nov. 30, 2010 - sent corrected DS-230 with correct years of residency via USPS

Dec. 21, 2010 - CASE COMPLETED!!!

April 28, 2011 - interview date was set to JUNE 28, 2011 @6:30AM

June 15, 2011 - MEDICAL EXAM and will be back fri (6/17/11) for results

June 28, 2011 - Interview

July 12, 2011 - arrived at LAX - and we'll live happily ever after!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.