-mitch-

anyone LPR who file i-130 for spouse...

2,840 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Lebanon
Timeline

U dont have to wait 8 weeks for ur interview i waited 4 weeks it all depends on how busy ur embassy is n ur pority date i know its hard to have ur case complete and wait but its all in matter of time and hopfully we will all be reunited with our loved ones... Take it from me i waited 9 yrs for this day.. I just hope they give him the visa.. If they dont i then give up and give in and live away from my family to being a new family... I pray for all of us and hope u guys pray for me as well..

Mitch i really do hope everything works out for u and you finish your ds 230..

Chakdoll i wish u the best with the interview

Raymon i pray you get ur interview

and for the rest goodluck and may allah god or watever you believe in be with u...

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

U dont have to wait 8 weeks for ur interview i waited 4 weeks it all depends on how busy ur embassy is n ur pority date i know its hard to have ur case complete and wait but its all in matter of time and hopfully we will all be reunited with our loved ones... Take it from me i waited 9 yrs for this day.. I just hope they give him the visa.. If they dont i then give up and give in and live away from my family to being a new family... I pray for all of us and hope u guys pray for me as well..

and for the rest goodluck and may allah god or watever you believe in be with u...

hi lebanese girl! im happy to know from you that you just waited 4 weeks for your interview. I hope i'll have my interview sched.this august. My case was completed june 14 and i pray that we'll also have a slot at the embassy. I will be praying for everyone's success. Goodluck to everyone!!! :dance::dance::dance:

F-2 Visa

PRIORITY DATE : 2007- 06- 13

Event Date

I-130 Sent : 2007-06-13

I-130 NOA1 : 2007-06-22

I-130 Approved :2009-07-24

NVC Received :

Received DS-3032: 2010-04-14

Return Completed DS-3032: 2010-04-16

Received IV FEE BILL: 2010-04-23

PAID IV FEE BILL : 2010- 04-26

IV FEE SHOWS PAID : 2010-04-28

PAID AOS FEE: 2010- 04- 29

AOS FEE SHOWS PAID : 2010-05-01

SENT BC OF DAUGHTER TO BE ADDED AS A D.B.: 2010-05-05

ADDED MY DAUGHTER TO THE PETITION: 2010-05-19

sent completed ds230 and aos and checklist: 2010- 05- 24

received checklist as per operator to be reviewed within the next 6-8 weeks: 2010-06-04

CASE COMPLETE: 2010- 06- 14

Hey guys i got my appointment letter im so nervous its next month ... plz if anyone that already went through the interview plz let me know wat to expect wat should my husband bring with him...

How r u doin mitch wats ur statucs

and raymon wat about u?

Chakadoll let me know wat to expect whwn u go to the interview plz..

Is it ok that we do the medical a month in an advance???

Hey Lebanase..nice to hear from you again, finally you got your interview sched. No need to worry much about the interview, you hubby will do just be fine. And as for me still waiting, its gonna be my 8 week next week. like i said...so near but yet so far.. :crying:

Filed: Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Aww thank u kareen... I hope by july 12 u will recive a response... By week 4 call them and just ask them u want an update on ur case... Just so they note that u are asking about ur case thats wat i did n the ladie was so nice, the phone line that was speakin on was horrible but she was so nice that she stayed on the phone with me and told me i have to wait until my embassy has a schdule and the nvc will then give me a date.. But she told me lebanon isnt as busy as other countrys.. They are so nice, anyway hopfully u will recieve an interview as soon as possible kareen and everyone else.. Now that i am this stage im freakin out, lol its like a game everyone is at different levels and some are at the same level some of us will win the game some of us will lose.. So good luck ;)

Hey guys i got my appointment letter im so nervous its next month ... plz if anyone that already went through the interview plz let me know wat to expect wat should my husband bring with him...

How r u doin mitch wats ur statucs

and raymon wat about u?

Chakadoll let me know wat to expect whwn u go to the interview plz..

Is it ok that we do the medical a month in an advance???

if im not mistaken... this is LEbanese gurl right????

i just mailed my AOS last thursday and im still earnestly praying that everything will be just fine.

but with my DS-230, i know i wont be able to send that soon for i still have to deal with my son's passport.. i might send my ds-230 in august still and wont have that wonderful sign of a "CASE COMPLETE" till maybe around last week of august...

my crystal ball is telling me that ill have the interview date of either lastweek of october or early november.

Mitch Girl, still waiting for my sched, its gonne be my 8th week...next week. so im hoping and praying i will finally get it then.

Too bad i wont be there for my son' :crying: s 1st BDAY this July 16.

Can you please check your Crystal Ball when its gonna be? :(

hi lebanese girl! im happy to know from you that you just waited 4 weeks for your interview. I hope i'll have my interview sched.this august. My case was completed june 14 and i pray that we'll also have a slot at the embassy. I will be praying for everyone's success. Goodluck to everyone!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Kareen, your PD is June 2007 and mine is May 2007. My case was completed last May 14 and yours last June 14. So if ever i will get my sched next week..you be next in line then.

Timeline

Aww thank u kareen... I hope by july 12 u will recive a response... By week 4 call them and just ask them u want an update on ur case... Just so they note that u are asking about ur case thats wat i did n the ladie was so nice, the phone line that was speakin on was horrible but she was so nice that she stayed on the phone with me and told me i have to wait until my embassy has a schdule and the nvc will then give me a date.. But she told me lebanon isnt as busy as other countrys.. They are so nice, anyway hopfully u will recieve an interview as soon as possible kareen and everyone else.. Now that i am this stage im freakin out, lol its like a game everyone is at different levels and some are at the same level some of us will win the game some of us will lose.. So good luck ;)

thanks girl! i was told to call 3rd week of july but will surely call 2nd week or july 15th. i hope and pray that we will have the slot then. i know USEM in Manila is one of the busiest embassy because most of the intending immigrants are from here in the Philippines but i still have the hope in my heart that i will get the most awaited schedule for august. Dont freak out, your husband will be fine :yes: dont worry so much, just remind him to bring every single requirements with him! Goodluck!

F-2 Visa

Event Date

NVC Received :

received checklist as per operator to be reviewed within the next 6-8 weeks: 2010-06-04

Timeline

Kareen, your PD is June 2007 and mine is May 2007. My case was completed last May 14 and yours last June 14. So if ever i will get my sched next week..you be next in line then.

Oo nga no :yes: but i pray kuya that we will also have our interview this coming August because i am on 6th month of pregnancy and if ever i'll have the interview for august then maybe just maybe i'll be with my hubby before i give birth. im keeping my fingers crossed on this one! congrats kuya i know you are next in line for interview and if ever i will not have the luck then maybe by september it'll be my turn. Goodluck

F-2 Visa

Event Date

NVC Received :

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thank you Lebanese Girl... I will pray too for ur husband's interview..dont worry he will just be fine.. make sure he has complete documents with him.. and for all of us here..GOODLUCK :thumbs:

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

HI GUYS I READ IN A FORUM THAT FOR AUGUST VISA BULLETIN IS MARCH 2009 FOR F2A....

AND MY PD IS DEC 2006 NO INTERVIEW CALL YET...I M DYING WITH WAITING FEVER...

what forum is this arashh?

from what i know, nobody can predict the visa bulletin ahead of its scheduled post.

nvc needs to wait information from department of homeland security qualified applicants for adjustment of status before they can post the new priority date.

My Journey

Oct 21,1997: Priority Date F2B

May 25,2009: POE LAX

Aug 29,2009: Wedding in PI

F2A for Wife and Daughter

I-130 Track

Feb 04,2010: I-130 Sent

Feb 07,2010: I-130 Received by USCIS

Feb 12,2010: NOA1

Aug 13,2010: Case Touched

Aug 14,2010: Case Touched

Aug 19,2010: Case Touched

Aug 30,2010: Case Approved

Sept 2,2010: NOA2 Received

Sept 15,2010:NVC assigned Case No.

Sept 22,2010:Received AOS Fee Bill and DS-3032. Paid AOS fee online.

Oct 05, 2010:Paid IV Fee Bill online.

Oct 25, 2010:Send package IV to NVC

Oct 27, 2010:NVC Received Package IV

Oct 28, 2010:Send AOS to NVC

Nov 01, 2010:NVC received AOS

Nov 22, 2010:Case Complete

Interview Date : July 17,2012. Passed Interview.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Pinoy it shows already paid but where can i download the barcoded cover sheet?

[/quote

i download it already but my son has no barcoded sheet do we have a seperate barcoded sheet? pls help info is much appreciated....

If your son is a derivative beneficiary, then you don't have to print a seperate barcode sheet, but you have to accomplish a seperate DS-230 form for him.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.