-mitch-

anyone LPR who file i-130 for spouse...

2,840 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Guys!!! It seems that our cases are all on its way, we already paid for the AOS and IV bill, we are now still collecting all the necessary documents. By next week we are about to send the AOS, but for DS230 we will still wait for a month coz my daughter's passport is net yet available. She already have an appointment in DFA and that is in July 6, after that we will still wait for another 2 weeks for her passport to be released. Maybe by 1st week of July we can send the DS230.

I'm praying that by next visa bulletin (visa bulletin for the month of AUgust) our priority date will be current. I'm just wondering if our priority date will be current in August and if by August we have already passed all the requirements, do we really need to wait for 8 weeks before we can have an appointment for interview? Was that really the case?

Thanks in advance and God Bless us all!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Guys!!! It seems that our cases are all on its way, we already paid for the AOS and IV bill, we are now still collecting all the necessary documents. By next week we are about to send the AOS, but for DS230 we will still wait for a month coz my daughter's passport is net yet available. She already have an appointment in DFA and that is in July 6, after that we will still wait for another 2 weeks for her passport to be released. Maybe by 1st week of July we can send the DS230.

I'm praying that by next visa bulletin (visa bulletin for the month of AUgust) our priority date will be current. I'm just wondering if our priority date will be current in August and if by August we have already passed all the requirements, do we really need to wait for 8 weeks before we can have an appointment for interview? Was that really the case?

sorry for the error, i mean 1st week of August for us to send the DS230

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Alit,

'

On our case which I am an LPR filing for our family, I waited for 8 weeks before I got the schedule for interview.. I don't have any idea if its the same on different category like USC filing for K1 to K3 or something else.. I noticed on ur status, it seems ur filing for Adjustment of Status..am I right? :unsure:

hi alit...my PD is dec 2006 and guess what i dint get interview schedule yet...yuhooooooooooooo....

its all matter of time........dont worry..

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Alit,

'

On our case which I am an LPR filing for our family, I waited for 8 weeks before I got the schedule for interview.. I don't have any idea if its the same on different category like USC filing for K1 to K3 or something else.. I noticed on ur status, it seems ur filing for Adjustment of Status..am I right? :unsure:

uhh 8weeks???not bad...if i'll be able to send my ds230 by july and hopefully no problem might come our way most probably i'll be having my interview schedule by october right? im hoping :D

yes sir! hehehhe... i did that... i will be mailing this out tomorrow... but one last thing.. should i write my case# in every page though? and no special instrustions for stapling it together right??? since the whole document is a little bit thick, did you guys sent it binded with a huge paper clip? or how? coz i NVC wanted it in a very special way, then i can have it "bookbounded" hehehehheh.... just playing!

yes you may note your case no# on every page, and no need to bind it..staple will do.

ayaw lang eh bound maam, abi palang book imo gi send, eh uli unya..joke!!..hehehe :D

Timeline

uhh 8weeks???not bad...if i'll be able to send my ds230 by july and hopefully no problem might come our way most probably i'll be having my interview schedule by october right? im hoping :D

Yes.. 8 weeks from the day your case was completed..and the interview usually comes after 3mos from case complete.. that if your PD is current.. Hopefully everything will be alright.. so come July, ur case be completed then most likely by Oct hopefully..Lets just pray that everything will be alright.. Goodluck and God bless u

guys, another query pls...

for my IV fee bill... my son who is already here in the US was also included in the bill that i need to pay $400.00 but i will not be paying anything for him since he's already here.... would i still get my ds-230 cover letter even though i wont be paying the other $400.00 for 1 name listed?

NVC will be sending me the cover letter after they received my AOS??? how is that work?

Why was he included in the IV Fee Bill? If his already in the US and i presumed his a LPR as well....correct?

Anyway, they will only send you one cover sheet for the DS230 and it will list the names of all the beneficiaries.

I would suggest you call NVC, i dont know the repercussion in the whole process if you do not include paying 1 name listed on the IV bill.

Timeline

yes you may note your case no# on every page, and no need to bind it..staple will do.

ayaw lang eh bound maam, abi palang book imo gi send, eh uli unya..joke!!..hehehe :D

Raymon, how far are u from the ur case? I meant ur 8weeks waiting? i think your getting closer... :thumbs:

Raymon, how far are u from the ur case? I meant ur 8weeks waiting? i think your getting closer... :thumbs:

Hi Chakadoll, its my 6th week this week..and 2 more weeks to go. I did try signing in invoice

payment center and is unable to access it anymore, does that mean im almost there?

Timeline

Hi Chakadoll, its my 6th week this week..and 2 more weeks to go. I did try signing in invoice

payment center and is unable to access it anymore, does that mean im almost there?

Yahoo :dance: ur getting there sooner na jud.. by the 10th of July they will release new PD.. so after that they will be scheduling interviews for August.. they will be sending u an email first.. until now on the AVR, my case is still completed..its not updated yet. Goodluck ky hapit na jud ka.. hopefully our medical and interview will be fine... Wish us luck..and prayers too..

Timeline

hi guys... im glad were all moving, best of luck to us!!! update about my case, my hubby mailed his aos the other day, im positively hoping and praying for the result. and im still about to mail my ds230 in about two weeks time(have to wait for my passport)but its ok, atleast i still have ample time to complete all other documents.. GOODLUCK TO US!!!! :P

Good to hear that all of us is making great progress.. :wow: GOODLUCK to ALL of US here in VJ... :thumbs: Let us pray for all of us.. and GOD BLESS US ALL..

Yahoo :dance: ur getting there sooner na jud.. by the 10th of July they will release new PD.. so after that they will be scheduling interviews for August.. they will be sending u an email first.. until now on the AVR, my case is still completed..its not updated yet. Goodluck ky hapit na jud ka.. hopefully our medical and interview will be fine... Wish us luck..and prayers too..

Hopefully...lets pray to all of us here that everything will be okay.

Amen to that sis!! :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.