-mitch-

anyone LPR who file i-130 for spouse...

2,840 posts in this topic

million congratulations! finally your us visa journey is over..so when are they leaving?

just want to ask if your family brings their medical record on the interview..and did they pay anything?

godbless and i'm so happy for you..

A millions Thanks Odne..god is so good indeed.

They ddnt bring any medical records and payment was only for the VISA carrier Air21 and i think its 250.

When is your interview?

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

another question..my husband and i don't usually send emails..we just talk endlessly sa skype and text messaging..are those things okay?

Odne,

That should be okay..if ever they will ask you if u have emails..just truthfully answer them that you dont email each other but tell them u are using skype and text messaging.. be sure though that u can print the chat and call logs via skype..Goodluck and God bless you :thumbs:

another question..my husband and i don't usually send emails..we just talk endlessly sa skype and text messaging..are those things okay?

Same here we dont usually used emails coz of SKYPE, but recently last May we started sending out emails and archiving our chat messages just for the purpose of showing them something if they ask for one.

It's still not late, i suggest you do the same. :thumbs:

Timeline

Mitch,Kathleen, and to all our VJ family..

Wife and Son is done with the interview this morning, and yes they got the PINK SLEP.."Praise be Jesus" :dance::thumbs:

Wife said the whole process was just a breeze, by 6:30 she was inside the USEM and by 8:30 she's back in the hotel.

Pre-screener only ask for photos and emails, and CO only ask 2 questions...my DOB and line of work and thats it.

It's been a 3+ yr journey for my family and finally it's almost over, and my sincere thanks to you ladies Mitch, Kathleen

and all my VJ family for the prayers and support. And for all those still in the process...just hang in there, keep the faith and all will be well.

Your next Mitch...before xmas hubby will be here.

As in.. Congratulations to your family's interview.. I really knew ur family will be fine.. am very happy and glad with your big news... God is really good.. Rey, u are a big help on this forum.. so thanks to u too,.. and u deserve this blessing as well as all of us here in VJ family.. Hurray... :dance:

So when are they gonna fly for US? am so excited for your family...Take care and savor ur moment..

To Mitch, u will be next soon.. just keep up with ur requirements.. go ahead and check with your tax person as to the form 1040, as what Rey advised..Goodluck and God bless you..

As in.. Congratulations to your family's interview.. I really knew ur family will be fine.. am very happy and glad with your big news... God is really good.. Rey, u are a big help on this forum.. so thanks to u too,.. and u deserve this blessing as well as all of us here in VJ family.. Hurray... :dance:

So when are they gonna fly for US? am so excited for your family...Take care and savor ur moment..

To Mitch, u will be next soon.. just keep up with ur requirements.. go ahead and check with your tax person as to the form 1040, as what Rey advised..Goodluck and God bless you..

Thanks Kathleen, all inputs here are really a big help for all of us. Cheers to Madame Mitch for starting this thread, without knowing you guys here it would have been a very stressfull journey.

Im leaving next week, Sept 2 and be back on Sept. 10. Prior to interview already bought my ticket and wife and son already had their reservation. I was really hoping that no glitch will happen during the interview otherwise plans will have to change, but praise be god everthing went smothly as plan.

How about you?

sept 16th..21 more days to go..and i'm already anxious..thanks!

Its just norm to feel that way, just relax and i'll bet you be fine as well.

God bless to you and your family.

Timeline

Thanks Kathleen, all inputs here are really a big help for all of us. Cheers to Madame Mitch for starting this thread, without knowing you guys here it would have been a very stressfull journey.

Im leaving next week, Sept 2 and be back on Sept. 10. Prior to interview already bought my ticket and wife and son already had their reservation. I was really hoping that no glitch will happen during the interview otherwise plans will have to change, but praise be god everthing went smothly as plan.

How about you?

Wow.. you already have a major major plan ...sounds agood one.. so have a safe trip.. and enjoy ur short vacay at home.. am leaving on the end of September pohon and be back here on the 15th of Oct.. hopefully God willing... and your flight is getting so close... I bet you must be very excited.. so my good friend..so glad to met u here and Mitch and to everybody here.. Have a safe flight and come back here sound and safe with your family.. God bless on your new journey, this time with your loving family.. Goodluck and God bless you always.. :thumbs:

Timeline

How about you?

i certainly agree with you on this..without this site specifically this forum for f2a's i really don't know how to start with paperworks...i'd probably crazy by now

Odne,

That should be okay..if ever they will ask you if u have emails..just truthfully answer them that you dont email each other but tell them u are using skype and text messaging.. be sure though that u can print the chat and call logs via skype..Goodluck and God bless you :thumbs:

thank you..have a safe trip..

How about you?

wow..2 weeks na lang you will reunited na..so happy for you..enjoy and have a safe trip..

Wow.. you already have a major major plan ...sounds agood one.. so have a safe trip.. and enjoy ur short vacay at home.. am leaving on the end of September pohon and be back here on the 15th of Oct.. hopefully God willing... and your flight is getting so close... I bet you must be very excited.. so my good friend..so glad to met u here and Mitch and to everybody here.. Have a safe flight and come back here sound and safe with your family.. God bless on your new journey, this time with your loving family.. Goodluck and God bless you always.. :thumbs:

hahahaha..major major plan, sounds like Venus Raj.. :rofl: . Yes its gonna be a short one,

but at least ill be bringing them back with me. You have a safe trip as well, somehow, someday we will all meet with our family and have fun.

Filed: Country: Haiti
Timeline

Congrats to everyone, just got back from Haiti last night, i am getting ready to send my DS-230, can someone please give me the checklist pleaseeee

I love my God

I30 sent 01/2010 (can't remember the exact date)

NOA1 January 29,2010

NOA2 February 26,2010 ( yes it was that fast, still Thanking God for that)

Transferred to NVC

March 5,2010, i received my case # and no visa was available

June 4,2010 received AOS bill via email and Paid the same night

June 4,2010 received Visa Application Processing bill Via email and paid the same night

July 15,2010 mailed the AOS form and documents

August 27,2010 mailed DS-230 form and documents

September 30th I thought my case complete but received an RFE later on, still in the process

Filed: Timeline

hello vjfamily... i got something here i called the NVC avr and it tells me i got rfe with my aos documents but they just got it august 25 so on aug 26 avr tells me that i got rfe regarding with my AOS so now i called again nvc and ask what are the missing documents regarding my aos docs and the operator says they just received it and still not yet finished reviewed... did someone also experience this will you share it to me or someone familiar regarding to this... i need you ideas pls... thanks and god bless us all...

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

hahahaha..major major plan, sounds like Venus Raj.. :rofl: . Yes its gonna be a short one,

but at least ill be bringing them back with me. You have a safe trip as well, somehow, someday we will all meet with our family and have fun.

Raymon, Congrats. I am really happy for you and your family. :dance: Good luck and have fun on you trip home.

Mitch, what can I say, your predictions are bang on once again. :thumbs:

130 Track:

Apr. 4. 2007: I-130 Sent/Submitted

Apr. 13. 2007: I-130 NOA1

Aug. 11. 2009: I-130 Approved

NVC Track:

Sep 16 2009: NVC Case # assigned

Mar 28 2010: DS3032 received via mail.

Mar 30 2010: DS3032 Entered into NVC sys

Apr 4 2010: AOS fee bill generated

Apr 5 2010: AOS paid online

Apr 6 2010: IV fee bill generated

Apr 13 2010: IV fee bill paid.

May 24 2010: I-864 sent

June 6 2010: DS-230 sent.

July 20 2010: Case complete at NVC

Sep 1 2010: Interview Appt Letter Received

Sep 13 2010: Medical done.

Oct 4 2010: Visa approved

Nov 2010: POE.

Nov 29: Got SSN

Dec 2010: Got Green card

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.