-mitch-

anyone LPR who file i-130 for spouse...

2,840 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Maui23, try to call NVC and ask them what's really missing. And ask your husband if he can send you a copy of all the documents that was sent to NVC. Just hang in there, i'll keep praying for you.

congratulations!! and goodluck on your interview. :dance:

congratulations!! Your journey is finally over. Can't wait for that day. God bless your family. :dance:

thank u mis-sy! and congrats again ate kath!!! :dance::dance::dance:

F-2 Visa

PRIORITY DATE : 2007- 06- 13

Event Date

I-130 Sent : 2007-06-13

I-130 NOA1 : 2007-06-22

I-130 Approved :2009-07-24

NVC Received :

Received DS-3032: 2010-04-14

Return Completed DS-3032: 2010-04-16

Received IV FEE BILL: 2010-04-23

PAID IV FEE BILL : 2010- 04-26

IV FEE SHOWS PAID : 2010-04-28

PAID AOS FEE: 2010- 04- 29

AOS FEE SHOWS PAID : 2010-05-01

SENT BC OF DAUGHTER TO BE ADDED AS A D.B.: 2010-05-05

ADDED MY DAUGHTER TO THE PETITION: 2010-05-19

sent completed ds230 and aos and checklist: 2010- 05- 24

received checklist as per operator to be reviewed within the next 6-8 weeks: 2010-06-04

CASE COMPLETE: 2010- 06- 14

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Maui23, try to call NVC and ask them what's really missing. And ask your husband if he can send you a copy of all the documents that was sent to NVC. Just hang in there, i'll keep praying for you.

congratulations!! Your journey is finally over. Can't wait for that day. God bless your family. :dance:

Missy, thank you so much.. can't wait till they will be here with me.. and hopefully ur case will be next for interview.. God bless u and wish u the best in life..

thank u mis-sy! and congrats again ate kath!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Kareen,

Once again congratulations and Goodluck on ur medical.. and also ur interview... am sure u will be fine.. God bless :dance:

Hi ate mitch! thank u very much for always being there to help even if you have some issues you need solve. I really pray that everything will go fine with regards with our medical. I cant believe it, its just 4 months from the time we both received our forms from NVC at the same time and now medical na. Im also praying for your case. thanks ate for everything.

when was ur case complete?

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

when was ur case complete?

june 14, :)

F-2 Visa

PRIORITY DATE : 2007- 06- 13

Event Date

I-130 Sent : 2007-06-13

I-130 NOA1 : 2007-06-22

I-130 Approved :2009-07-24

NVC Received :

Received DS-3032: 2010-04-14

Return Completed DS-3032: 2010-04-16

Received IV FEE BILL: 2010-04-23

PAID IV FEE BILL : 2010- 04-26

IV FEE SHOWS PAID : 2010-04-28

PAID AOS FEE: 2010- 04- 29

AOS FEE SHOWS PAID : 2010-05-01

SENT BC OF DAUGHTER TO BE ADDED AS A D.B.: 2010-05-05

ADDED MY DAUGHTER TO THE PETITION: 2010-05-19

sent completed ds230 and aos and checklist: 2010- 05- 24

received checklist as per operator to be reviewed within the next 6-8 weeks: 2010-06-04

CASE COMPLETE: 2010- 06- 14

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

ok..here's my problem...we received an email today regarding an RFE from NVC stating to submit my DS230..the thing is i already sent those docs 3 days ago...my worry is i should attach the checklist..but how?my forms was already in NVC yesterday.

hope you can help me guys..thanks!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

its ok Maui... just get ready with the lacking documents..I wonder if the AOS, is the I864 form or the W2 or Tax returns they were looking for...or both? Can u call ur hubby and tell him the lacking docs? maybe he can fax the paper then will u will send it.. its a tough situation, Oct is too long and will be a cause of delay to complete ur case.. And just hang in there... keep praying... Wish you goodluck and God bless..

Ate chakadoll talk to operator and she said the whole AOS package aint there. i ask what am i suppose to do now and the operator said i need to send once again. I think a read somewhere in other forum here that they do require the original signature in AOS and not just photocopy. Will NVC accept the docs if his gonna fax it to me and aint bear the original sign?

thank you so much for offering a hand in this.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

ate missy i called them and the whole AOS package and my NBI are the ones missing...i dont really know why. pero kaya to, nagiisip nga ako possible ways,im taking things positively, i made this far...thank u so much for always being there offering a hand! u were so kind to me. :star:

ok..here's my problem...we received an email today regarding an RFE from NVC stating to submit my DS230..the thing is i already sent those docs 3 days ago...my worry is i should attach the checklist..but how?my forms was already in NVC yesterday.

If you already sent the documents just disregard the email that you received today. They sent it while your papers is still on the mail. Call them back next week to verify if they receive your papers.

ate missy i called them and the whole AOS package and my NBI are the ones missing...i dont really know why. pero kaya to, nagiisip nga ako possible ways,im taking things positively, i made this far...thank u so much for always being there offering a hand! u were so kind to me. :star:

I think they do require original copy for your affidavit of support just write them a note of what your situation is and tell them that if they really need the original you can send it as soon as your husband get back from his work. Im sure they'll understand. Im happy that i can help you with your situation. Goodluck. :)

Hello to all VJ family, :) today my husband received their visas from USEM 3days after the interview... :dance::dance: :dance: We are so glad we got it... THANK YOU LORD JESUS CHRIST... :)

And to all here... Hopefully ur cases will be next in line for the interview.. God Bless us always.. It was a long journey for us but all is well now... and Thanking God coz the process got shorter and faster than I expected.. Ive never really expected this.. all I know was, I must be a US citizen before I can have them here.. but nope God is so good.. I was wrong then.. so to all LPR's here... Goodluck to us and may God continue to bless us all... we wil keep praying...

Let me tell you this, 2 years ago I went online and registered for infopass to get to the USCIS office to inquire on my case status for my family, and in the office spoke to a kind lady.. telling me there is nothing I can do but to wait till they will approve my case.. and it made me cry in front of her... but those were one of my memories on this journey.. I can only smile at it now.. :) at last our reunion with my family is sooner..

So cheers to all of us here.. we will be reunited sooner than expected with our family... God bless us all.. :)

Kareen.. goodluck to ur medical on tuesday.. hopefully everything will be fine.. God bless you

WOW...that was fast, just 3 days....amazzzzzingg...GOD IS SO GREAT INDEED!! :thumbs:

Finally its over for you my friend...can wait for mine as well. :)

No need to worry....it happen to me as well.

Check with the NVC operator and if they said they receieved you DS230 docs,

then disregard the email.

WHAT HAPPENED TO ME WHAT DID I DO WRONG? WHY I M NOT GETTING INTERVIEW SCHEDULE WITH PD DEC 2006 WHY WHY WHY..AND NVC SAID I MAY NOT GET AN AUGUST DATE TOO

As i recall, you said that your case was completed last Dec 2006 and was already forwarded to your local consulate/embassy. To confirmed if case was indeed sent i suggest you call the embassy and check with them if indeed they have your packet. And if "YES" then maybe you should ask them why no interview appointment has been set.

really it happened to you too?thanks raymon..god bless you..

Yes, 2 days after i send my DS230 i got an email for RFE.

I called NVC and the operator just said please disregard email.

Just finished my medical exam at SLMEC.. Now, on with the interview!

Congrats..and goodluck for the interview. !!

As i recall, you said that your case was completed last Dec 2006 and was already forwarded to your local consulate/embassy. To confirmed if case was indeed sent i suggest you call the embassy and check with them if indeed they have your packet. And if "YES" then maybe you should ask them why no interview appointment has been set.

hay no my case was completed in jine i dont know the exact date.. and my PD is dec 2006 in F2A category.. child of LPR

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.