-mitch-

anyone LPR who file i-130 for spouse...

2,840 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

oh ok..so better start look for cheaper ticket, i think your hubby can get some rates for first time immigrant rates. I was able to check on some travel agent in cebu and the cheaper

one is from Southwinds Travel. Yes i will have to go back and accompany them back. My son is only 1 yr old and cant imagine just the 2 of them. My plan is 2nd week of Septmeber.

btw, please include your hubby's name on your email.

I already sent the number with his name on it.. thats what am gonna do now.. checking cheaper airline ticket and planning to get a new apartment with 3 BR am stuck here with one now..so I really need to transfer..i will surely try Southwinds...anyway, will try to book last week of Sept.. hopefully, I can get a good rate..

Goodluck again..

Timeline

thAnk yOu vEry mUch siS chAkadOLL.. mY PD is DEc.2007 and i'm fROm thE PhilippinEs., i sEnt mY DS230 and mY sOn's DS230 lAst jUne 21., thEn cOme jULy 1 thEy askEd mE fOr our phOtogrAph bEcAuse thEy lOst it., sO i sent thE photogrAphs..and up untiL nOw i'vE bEen wAiting fOr mY cAse tO bE cOmplEted., God Bless us aLL.. i'M sO hApPy that sOon yOu wiLL bE reUnitEd with yOur fAmiLy;)

ur welcome.. try to call the NVC operator and ask for an update of ur case.. hopefully theyre done reviewing it and hope it will be completed soon.. Goodluck

should i just shift to a different field? didnt i saw it in my crystal ball that you family will be here end of August or early of september?

im just sooo happy for you... everything must come to an end na! im almost this close to say that the whole process now is just a little bit unfair. the wait is soooo short now compare to what weve been through.

Mitch,

how's ur case now? hopefully ur case is doing good.. God bless u and hang in there..

Timeline

Good morning to everyone... hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.. am soooooo happy :dancing: that my husband and daughter just finished their Visa Interview... July 19, 2010 in USEM Manila at 0830 am.. and thank God they got approved.. GOD is so Marvelous and so GREAT... Praise to our LORD JESUS CHRIST... AMEN :dancing:

To all our family here in VJ, Thank you so much for being so helpful to me on this long journey. I can't imagine if I wasn't here, all of u here is so kind and sooo helpful to me as I endure the whole processing.. :D

Thank you all for the prayers and best wishes you gave me... :thumbs: I really appreciate it... And am still gonna be here to help you out as much as I can. :blink: I will always include everyone here on my prayers.. Goodluck to all and GOD bless us... :)

what a great news..congratulations! so when are they going to join you?

regarding the interview..did the USEM ask your husband about proof of relationship?did he pay anything?i want to know so that i'll be ready when my interview day comes..thanks!

chakadoll congrats... plz let me know wat to expect in the interview what should i bring..

Raymon hahahah congrats

Mitch ur next my friend

congrats to all...

Lebanese Girl...correct? How are you?

as i recall you already have your interview appoinment.

Are you back in tge U.S. now?

hello guys..just fedex-ed my ds230 today..hopefully it will arrive on july 21st..when was the best time to call NVC and ask about it?pls let me know..thanks!

Odne, best time to call before 8am and between 5-6pm at night.

thanks raymon but how soon can i call them?a week or two perhaps?

You check with NVC next week if they received your DS230, try to get in touch with an operator and not just the AVR. If im guessing it right by 2nd week of August your case well be completed.

Timeline

regarding the interview..did the USEM ask your husband about proof of relationship?did he pay anything?i want to know so that i'll be ready when my interview day comes..thanks!

Thanks Odne.. am gonna write about their experience at USEM Manila.. he only paid for the Visa delivery about Php 500+ for both of them... :thumbs: Goodluck..

Timeline

chakadoll congrats... plz let me know wat to expect in the interview what should i bring..

Raymon hahahah congrats

Mitch ur next my friend

congrats to all...

Lebanese Girl,

how are u ? are u done with the interview yet? hope everything will be fine on ur big day..u will be in my prayers.. Good luck to u.

Odne,

Ive already posted our interview experience..u can check it out now.. Goodluck to u

Timeline

ur welcome.. try to call the NVC operator and ask for an update of ur case.. hopefully theyre done reviewing it and hope it will be completed soon.. Goodluck

Mitch,

how's ur case now? hopefully ur case is doing good.. God bless u and hang in there..

i just got an RFE for the AOS that i just sent. for some reason, they are requesting for my tax return for 2009 which i dont understand. i will call and request for all that from IRS and mail everything to them. maybe next week.

my stepson's paperworks are almost done... im praying that why will release the final court order this week and then we can now apply for his passport and we'll move from there.

CHAKADOLL ---- lets keep in touch sa facebook. kabalo ko ma busy na gyud ka... and i totally understand kong dili naka maka visit diri sa VJ sa often as the usual but lets keep in touch sa facebook.

KAREEN ---- call me if you decide to deliver your next angel here in the US.

RAYMON ---- hapit na gyud ka sir.... ikaw na gyud ang sunod nga mo pick up sa imong pamilya sa airport... ive been dreaming for that day to come.

LEBANESE GURL ---- thanks for always being so thoughtful... and i know you will be blessed with everything that you do.

------USCIS-- married since March 28, 2005 - I130 filed: july 27, 2007

NOA #1: Aug 6, 2007 NOA #2: Oct. 29, 2009 - APPROVED

--NVC--December 12, 2009 - Case# generated from NVC

December 17, 2009 - hubby received his letter from NVC[/font]

April 13, 2010 - received DS-3032 via email

April 19, 2010 - sent back DS-3032 to NVC thru DHL (did not email a copy)

April 23, 2010 - DS3032 was received per operator and reviewed, received IV and AOS bill thru mail.

April 29, 2010 - paid AOS ($70) fee bill

April 30, 2010 - paid IV fee bill ($400.00 each beneficiary)

May 01, 2010 - AOS shows "PAID" in the system, printed cover sheet.

May 05, 2010 - iv bill shows "PAID"

June 24, 2010 - sent AOS via USPS/certified and prioritized

July 14, 2010 - received RFE. nvc is requesting again for Tax Transcript 2009

Sept 14, 2010 - Mailed RFE documents via usps

Sept 22, 2010 - mailed complete DS-230 via DHL

Oct 14, 2010 - received RFE about beneficiary's police clearances

Nov. 30, 2010 - sent corrected DS-230 with correct years of residency via USPS

Dec. 21, 2010 - CASE COMPLETED!!!

April 28, 2011 - interview date was set to JUNE 28, 2011 @6:30AM

June 15, 2011 - MEDICAL EXAM and will be back fri (6/17/11) for results

June 28, 2011 - Interview

July 12, 2011 - arrived at LAX - and we'll live happily ever after!

Timeline

i just got an RFE for the AOS that i just sent. for some reason, they are requesting for my tax return for 2009 which i dont understand. i will call and request for all that from IRS and mail everything to them. maybe next week.

my stepson's paperworks are almost done... im praying that why will release the final court order this week and then we can now apply for his passport and we'll move from there.

CHAKADOLL ---- lets keep in touch sa facebook. kabalo ko ma busy na gyud ka... and i totally understand kong dili naka maka visit diri sa VJ sa often as the usual but lets keep in touch sa facebook.

KAREEN ---- call me if you decide to deliver your next angel here in the US.

RAYMON ---- hapit na gyud ka sir.... ikaw na gyud ang sunod nga mo pick up sa imong pamilya sa airport... ive been dreaming for that day to come.

LEBANESE GURL ---- thanks for always being so thoughtful... and i know you will be blessed with everything that you do.

Mitch,

Thank you...see around here.. :)

ya, keep in touch sa fb.. goodluck on your paperworks.. its eems to me that it is indeed moving well.. just go ahead and finish ur I864 RFE and then hopefully soon the passport of ur stepson will be next.. Goodluck to u and God bless.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Good morning to everyone... hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.. am soooooo happy :dancing: that my husband and daughter just finished their Visa Interview... July 19, 2010 in USEM Manila at 0830 am.. and thank God they got approved.. GOD is so Marvelous and so GREAT... Praise to our LORD JESUS CHRIST... AMEN :dancing:

To all our family here in VJ, Thank you so much for being so helpful to me on this long journey. I can't imagine if I wasn't here, all of u here is so kind and sooo helpful to me as I endure the whole processing.. :D

Thank you all for the prayers and best wishes you gave me... :thumbs: I really appreciate it... And am still gonna be here to help you out as much as I can. :blink: I will always include everyone here on my prayers.. Goodluck to all and GOD bless us... :)

Congrats Chakadoll!!! Now ur journey has ended... u will now be reunited with your family anytime soon... God Bless u and ur family always...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.