-mitch-

anyone LPR who file i-130 for spouse...

2,840 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

CHAKADOL! huraaaah!! im so happy for you..PRAISED BE GOD!! FINALLY THE LONG WAIT IS ALMOST OVER. as mitch said our familly will be here this August...hahaha

i was thinking of just shifting my career...mag manalagna nalang kaha ko??? pero Raymon, tama gyud ko sir no???

and inyong case akong makita sa akong bulang cystal pero ang akong case ngit-ngit pa sa alkitran (if thats how you spell it).

------USCIS-- married since March 28, 2005 - I130 filed: july 27, 2007

NOA #1: Aug 6, 2007 NOA #2: Oct. 29, 2009 - APPROVED

--NVC--December 12, 2009 - Case# generated from NVC

December 17, 2009 - hubby received his letter from NVC[/font]

April 13, 2010 - received DS-3032 via email

April 19, 2010 - sent back DS-3032 to NVC thru DHL (did not email a copy)

April 23, 2010 - DS3032 was received per operator and reviewed, received IV and AOS bill thru mail.

April 29, 2010 - paid AOS ($70) fee bill

April 30, 2010 - paid IV fee bill ($400.00 each beneficiary)

May 01, 2010 - AOS shows "PAID" in the system, printed cover sheet.

May 05, 2010 - iv bill shows "PAID"

June 24, 2010 - sent AOS via USPS/certified and prioritized

July 14, 2010 - received RFE. nvc is requesting again for Tax Transcript 2009

Sept 14, 2010 - Mailed RFE documents via usps

Sept 22, 2010 - mailed complete DS-230 via DHL

Oct 14, 2010 - received RFE about beneficiary's police clearances

Nov. 30, 2010 - sent corrected DS-230 with correct years of residency via USPS

Dec. 21, 2010 - CASE COMPLETED!!!

April 28, 2011 - interview date was set to JUNE 28, 2011 @6:30AM

June 15, 2011 - MEDICAL EXAM and will be back fri (6/17/11) for results

June 28, 2011 - Interview

July 12, 2011 - arrived at LAX - and we'll live happily ever after!

Timeline

@chakadoll - asa diay ka dapit diri US?

@Raymon - i know youve told me before but due to mild alzheimers, nakalimot naku... asa ka dapit diri US?

@ Yna - is in Seattle (and is having a good time...)

you guys please, let us know where in particular are you located at? maybe we could plan a meet up for a family reunion.

------USCIS-- married since March 28, 2005 - I130 filed: july 27, 2007

NOA #1: Aug 6, 2007 NOA #2: Oct. 29, 2009 - APPROVED

--NVC--December 12, 2009 - Case# generated from NVC

December 17, 2009 - hubby received his letter from NVC[/font]

April 13, 2010 - received DS-3032 via email

April 19, 2010 - sent back DS-3032 to NVC thru DHL (did not email a copy)

April 23, 2010 - DS3032 was received per operator and reviewed, received IV and AOS bill thru mail.

April 29, 2010 - paid AOS ($70) fee bill

April 30, 2010 - paid IV fee bill ($400.00 each beneficiary)

May 01, 2010 - AOS shows "PAID" in the system, printed cover sheet.

May 05, 2010 - iv bill shows "PAID"

June 24, 2010 - sent AOS via USPS/certified and prioritized

July 14, 2010 - received RFE. nvc is requesting again for Tax Transcript 2009

Sept 14, 2010 - Mailed RFE documents via usps

Sept 22, 2010 - mailed complete DS-230 via DHL

Oct 14, 2010 - received RFE about beneficiary's police clearances

Nov. 30, 2010 - sent corrected DS-230 with correct years of residency via USPS

Dec. 21, 2010 - CASE COMPLETED!!!

April 28, 2011 - interview date was set to JUNE 28, 2011 @6:30AM

June 15, 2011 - MEDICAL EXAM and will be back fri (6/17/11) for results

June 28, 2011 - Interview

July 12, 2011 - arrived at LAX - and we'll live happily ever after!

Timeline

Congratulations, chakadoll!! Your long wait has been over. Hope everything we'll go well on your medical and interview. Keep us posted. :-)

Goodluck to everyone.

Missy,

Finally, the interview date surfaced..am thankful to the Lord Jesus but I really can't help getting more anxious.. Hopefully, we will do well on our medical and interview soon. Surely, I will keep u posted..

Thank you. And please help us pray that everything will be ok..

Timeline

@Raymon - i know youve told me before but due to mild alzheimers, nakalimot naku... asa ka dapit diri US?

you guys please, let us know where in particular are you located at? maybe we could plan a meet up for a family reunion.

Mitch,

Am from Kingsville, TX.. closer to the border of Mexico.. Sounds like a good idea.. hopefully everyone's family will be here sooner than we expect. :)

Timeline

C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S!!!!!!! i almost cried reading it.... we are trully a family here... where everyone is happy for a goodnews for anyone... and where everyone is sad for a sadnews for someone...... Good luck chakadoll......

Thank you Mitch.. I really cried reading the letter.. Can you imagine, its been long years of longing for them to be with me.. And finally, I realized am almost done on this journey.. Its really an agony to my part not being with my daughter as she is growing up.. I missed a lot of her milestones..and of course my husband too... Oh well, God is so good.. He is answering our prayers.. Hopefully, our medical and interview will be fine.. Maayo unta ug wala kakulian.. God help us..

And like u said, we are family here.. that is what I felt too whenever I read that someone is getting closer to this journey.. and I felt sad to those who will be sad too.. God bless us all here and Goodluck too..

And to NVC...kudos for processing faster now.. hopefully it will keep going.. so everyone here will be reunited to our respective family.. Thank you guys...esp to the operator, that never get tired of answering my calls.. I know na medyo kulit pud ko gamay.. :lol:

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Congratulations Chakadoll :thumbs:

Finally you will able to see your family and surely they are very excited too :dance:

Good new Kareen G and Chakadoll. Must be a big relief. Good luck. Raymon I guess you'll be the next to give the news for the interview.

Mitch, hows it going at your end. Hope you a little more relaxed with the paperwork.

130 Track:

Apr. 4. 2007: I-130 Sent/Submitted

Apr. 13. 2007: I-130 NOA1

Aug. 11. 2009: I-130 Approved

NVC Track:

Sep 16 2009: NVC Case # assigned

Mar 28 2010: DS3032 received via mail.

Mar 30 2010: DS3032 Entered into NVC sys

Apr 4 2010: AOS fee bill generated

Apr 5 2010: AOS paid online

Apr 6 2010: IV fee bill generated

Apr 13 2010: IV fee bill paid.

May 24 2010: I-864 sent

June 6 2010: DS-230 sent.

July 20 2010: Case complete at NVC

Sep 1 2010: Interview Appt Letter Received

Sep 13 2010: Medical done.

Oct 4 2010: Visa approved

Nov 2010: POE.

Nov 29: Got SSN

Dec 2010: Got Green card

Filed: Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Hey guys its me lebanese gurl..!!! Raymon congrats on ur interview my question to u is did u call them and they told u the interview or did u recieve a letter? With me my case has been completed on may 28 and i still javent heard from them.. I am still overseas the internet connection here sucks so thats why i havent been able to check up on everybody..

Mitch sweet heart where are u up to? Good luck sweetie keep me posted i do read the forum everyday but cant post because it takes forever

Raymon what do u think should i call them its expensive to call from here thats why i am askin ur opnion if i should call i did check the message it said that my case has been completed may 28. If i should call wat time should i call let me know guys please talk to u guys soon bye bye and good luck to each and every one of u guys

Filed: Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Sorrry i meant chakadoll congrats and my question to raymon was for u should i call now or wait it out. I am overseas right now an. I go back in september my case is completed and i really want to go back to the states with my husband do u guys think he will be able to fly back with me my pd is march 2007 pray for me guys

Raymon i hope we are next i really do pray we are next me and you are in the same boat now

hi everyone...how is life i know its boring without moving fast...anyways

please some one tell me about this i called NVC and the lady who picked up the call said that WE HAVE RECIEVED UR CASE ON 2ND JUNE AND UR CASE IS UNDER REVIEW IT MAY TAKE 2 TO 3 WEEKS..I DONT KNOW WHY I M BEING SO LATE MY PD IS DEC 2006 AND ALL I KNOW WHOS PD IS DEC 2006 GOT THERE SCHEDULE..PLEASE SOMEONE ANSWER ME

Timeline

please some one tell me about this i called NVC and the lady who picked up the call said that WE HAVE RECIEVED UR CASE ON 2ND JUNE AND UR CASE IS UNDER REVIEW IT MAY TAKE 2 TO 3 WEEKS..I DONT KNOW WHY I M BEING SO LATE MY PD IS DEC 2006 AND ALL I KNOW WHOS PD IS DEC 2006 GOT THERE SCHEDULE..PLEASE SOMEONE ANSWER ME

Arash,

it will not take that long to review ur documents that u send.. u can check it 3days to one week after via AVR..hopefully by then, u will not have a lacking or missing documents that way they will complete ur case..

Filed: Other Country: Cameroon
Timeline

Hey Arash,

In the best of my knowledge we are late because our checklists reached NVC late. My PD is Nov 26, but due passport delay in my home country, I did sent DS 230 on May 19 meanwhile I-864 got them in February.Well, my case was completed on June 7, so right now waiting on interview date.

When did you send DS 230 ? for sure in 3 weeks your case will be done.

Bless U

i was thinking of just shifting my career...mag manalagna nalang kaha ko??? pero Raymon, tama gyud ko sir no???

and inyong case akong makita sa akong bulang cystal pero ang akong case ngit-ngit pa sa alkitran (if thats how you spell it).

hahhahha..grabeh pud ana maam oi....ngit-ngit pa sa Alkitran. :rofl:

ma sul-bad ra lagi na ang problema nimo. once ma-sugdan nana, ma homan ra lagi na maam. :dance:

Me in Dallas TX..home of the Dallas Cowboys.!! :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.