-mitch-

anyone LPR who file i-130 for spouse...

2,840 posts in this topic

Chakadoll.

Call then by Wed. since that will be your 8th week, and let us know about the result. Its my 4th week today and 4 more weeks to go before ill make follow-up again. This interview and med sched is kiling me!! :wacko:

lol its killing me toooo...............

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Chakadoll.

Call then by Wed. since that will be your 8th week, and let us know about the result. Its my 4th week today and 4 more weeks to go before ill make follow-up again. This interview and med sched is kiling me!! :wacko:

Raymon and Chakadoll, killing jud??? hapit na gyud mo oi... your lovedones will be here by AUGUST na... nakahulat gani almost a century karon nga weeks nalang... mao pay pag "killing me"...... heheheheh.. just trying to pick on you guys..... i know you guys are just anxious with all these.....

------USCIS-- married since March 28, 2005 - I130 filed: july 27, 2007

NOA #1: Aug 6, 2007 NOA #2: Oct. 29, 2009 - APPROVED

--NVC--December 12, 2009 - Case# generated from NVC

December 17, 2009 - hubby received his letter from NVC[/font]

April 13, 2010 - received DS-3032 via email

April 19, 2010 - sent back DS-3032 to NVC thru DHL (did not email a copy)

April 23, 2010 - DS3032 was received per operator and reviewed, received IV and AOS bill thru mail.

April 29, 2010 - paid AOS ($70) fee bill

April 30, 2010 - paid IV fee bill ($400.00 each beneficiary)

May 01, 2010 - AOS shows "PAID" in the system, printed cover sheet.

May 05, 2010 - iv bill shows "PAID"

June 24, 2010 - sent AOS via USPS/certified and prioritized

July 14, 2010 - received RFE. nvc is requesting again for Tax Transcript 2009

Sept 14, 2010 - Mailed RFE documents via usps

Sept 22, 2010 - mailed complete DS-230 via DHL

Oct 14, 2010 - received RFE about beneficiary's police clearances

Nov. 30, 2010 - sent corrected DS-230 with correct years of residency via USPS

Dec. 21, 2010 - CASE COMPLETED!!!

April 28, 2011 - interview date was set to JUNE 28, 2011 @6:30AM

June 15, 2011 - MEDICAL EXAM and will be back fri (6/17/11) for results

June 28, 2011 - Interview

July 12, 2011 - arrived at LAX - and we'll live happily ever after!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

I have, 3ers tax return, employment verification, pay stubs and cover sheet.

Hi Nadeem, please have a look at this link for petioners document.

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/I-864_Cover_letter

Timeline

which number usually do u call to get interview i m little confused about i need to call NVC or my local consulate..for interview schedule..?

I call this number of NVC.. 603-334-0700 at 0730 ET...usually coz the wait time for them to answer is 2mins to 5min

Timeline

Chakadoll.

Raymon,

I will really call them by Wednesday pohon..hopefully they will be ready to release schedule for July.. and right..its killing me softly.. :crying:

Timeline

Raymon and Chakadoll, killing jud??? hapit na gyud mo oi... your lovedones will be here by AUGUST na... nakahulat gani almost a century karon nga weeks nalang... mao pay pag "killing me"...... heheheheh.. just trying to pick on you guys..... i know you guys are just anxious with all these.....

Mitch,

As in Killing Jud...softly pa.. and i felt like..its so near yet so far.. :lol:

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

HI EVERYONE! I JUST WANT TO SHARE YOU MY HAPPINESS! I CALLED NVC AND THE OPERATOR SAID WE ARE CASE COMPLETE! :dance::dance::dance: THANK YOU PAPA JESUS!

Edited by kareen_g.

F-2 Visa

PRIORITY DATE : 2007- 06- 13

Event Date

I-130 Sent : 2007-06-13

I-130 NOA1 : 2007-06-22

I-130 Approved :2009-07-24

NVC Received :

Received DS-3032: 2010-04-14

Return Completed DS-3032: 2010-04-16

Received IV FEE BILL: 2010-04-23

PAID IV FEE BILL : 2010- 04-26

IV FEE SHOWS PAID : 2010-04-28

PAID AOS FEE: 2010- 04- 29

AOS FEE SHOWS PAID : 2010-05-01

SENT BC OF DAUGHTER TO BE ADDED AS A D.B.: 2010-05-05

ADDED MY DAUGHTER TO THE PETITION: 2010-05-19

sent completed ds230 and aos and checklist: 2010- 05- 24

received checklist as per operator to be reviewed within the next 6-8 weeks: 2010-06-04

CASE COMPLETE: 2010- 06- 14

Guys could you please advice what documents we need to sent with DS-230? can we sent the pcc later ? :help:

as much as i know pcc is also a part of ds-230 to send along with...i think if u dont send the pcc with ds-230 ur case maybe wont complete they

NVC will ask for it..or maybe it could be like that NVC may say that u might take ur pcc along at the time of interview..

but u have to explain them why u cant send pcc with ds-230..hope it helps thnx....

u need with ds-230 is pcc,birth cert,marriage cert,tax returns,, if i m missing something hope someone will correct it..

Edited by arashh

Filed: Other Country: Malaysia
Timeline

thank you so much for your advice. today i got the employment letter from my work place, which says my current annual salary. i might send this without the pay stubs. what do you think? also one last question, i am sponsoring my wife and daughter. so, do i have to send 2 copies of I-864?

really appreciate your feedback.

Thanks

Thanks YNA, RAYMON and CHAKADOLL for your valuable advice. sorry guys, I have 2 more questions from my I-864.

1. when we send our last 3 years tax return info, is it required to send IRS Transcript and our W2 copies? or just IRS transcript is enough?

2.Last month, I added our newborn daughter to the petition, by sending a copy of Birth certificate to NVC. But, it shows only the first and middle name of my daughter's name in their system. how can i add the family name to my daughter's name in NVC? is this going to be a problem, when we send the I-864 and DS-230 with my daughter's family name in it?

Thanks In Advance. :)

Kuraish

Timeline

To all of my fellow VJ'rs , I received an email yesterday at exactly 630pm from NVC which contained my interview date on July 19, 2010 at 830am.. (finally).. :dance:

Thank you Lord Jesus for this good news.. and hopefully everything will go well on the final interview.. God bless us all. Really glad that I cried for joy ... Its been a long journey for us.. and am so missing my family.. finally am seeing the light at the end of a tunnel..

And for all of us.. let us keep praying for each other on this journey.. Goodluck to all of us.. :thumbs:

Timeline

Thanks YNA, RAYMON and CHAKADOLL for your valuable advice. sorry guys, I have 2 more questions from my I-864.

1. when we send our last 3 years tax return info, is it required to send IRS Transcript and our W2 copies? or just IRS transcript is enough?

2.Last month, I added our newborn daughter to the petition, by sending a copy of Birth certificate to NVC. But, it shows only the first and middle name of my daughter's name in their system. how can i add the family name to my daughter's name in NVC? is this going to be a problem, when we send the I-864 and DS-230 with my daughter's family name in it?

Thanks In Advance. :)

Kuraish

Kuraish,

u still need to send the W2 copies along with the Form 1040. and with regards to ur daughter, is it the maiden of ur wife that appeared to the NVC system? if thats the case, as long as u have the supporting documents like the birth certificate,and the marriage certificate to support ur claim... ur ok.. just like my case, my name under our petition is still my maiden name as well as my daughter..and that is how the NVC address my name(not my married name yet) but they didnt question me on that matter coz I sent them our marriage certificate..hope it helps

To all of my fellow VJ'rs , I received an email yesterday at exactly 630pm from NVC which contained my interview date on July 19, 2010 at 830am.. (finally).. :dance:

Thank you Lord Jesus for this good news.. and hopefully everything will go well on the final interview.. God bless us all. Really glad that I cried for joy ... Its been a long journey for us.. and am so missing my family.. finally am seeing the light at the end of a tunnel..

And for all of us.. let us keep praying for each other on this journey.. Goodluck to all of us.. :thumbs:

omg!!!! i m soooooo happppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyy .....best of luck and brother please do pray for...me...........

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.