-mitch-

anyone LPR who file i-130 for spouse...

2,840 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

As chakadoll mentioned if they are currently giving appointments for interview schedule from jan 2007 to jan 2008.That means we all are heading in the right direction in amazing speed.Those who filed very recently are the lucky ones. :thumbs: Service center is lagging behind a bit due to unexpected bulletin jump in last couple of months.Any one here got finished in less than 6 months? I think thats gonna happen soon. :dance: Hopefully no difference between citizen and an LPR(LONGING PERMENANT RESIDENT!!!) (L):yes:

I like the " Longing Permanent resident" term..hehehe...coz we are certainly longing for our family members to be with us soon.. hopefully sooner..

Kareen

Like i said, i send my documents to the address showing on the bar coded sheet you printed from

the online payment center and not from the address on the check list note. Mas na una yung AOS, yung

DS-230 mga 2 weeks later. I have problem kasi getting my sons passport.

Hi Raymon,

I just received the IV fee bill last May 26, 2010. I want to know what's next after that? I think i'll be having issue with the passport and i think it will cause a delay on the processing of my papers. Well all of our passport including my children are expired. For my children, they were able to get an appointment on July 8 at PI. And for me i still need to go Philippine embassy here in DC and they say it takes two weeks to process my passport.

If ever, can i send the documents needed along with the DS230 without the copy of our passport?

Thanks.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

I like the " Longing Permanent resident" term..hehehe...coz we are certainly longing for our family members to be with us soon.. hopefully sooner.

Hi chakadoll,

Sorry for late reply. Best wishes for your interview. Dont forget to let us know about interview experiences.Thanks.

Timeline

I like the " Longing Permanent resident" term..hehehe...coz we are certainly longing for our family members to be with us soon.. hopefully sooner.

Hi chakadoll,

Sorry for late reply. Best wishes for your interview. Dont forget to let us know about interview experiences.Thanks.

Hi Allisonmac23,

Your welcome.. am very hopeful that this coming June, the NVC will be able to give us a schedule. Its been more than a month since my case completed. Will surely keep our friends here posted soon if we will be done and over with the process.. Let us keep praying so we can achieve our one common goal... to reunite with our respective family here in the US. God bless us all here.

Filed: Timeline

Hi Guys Just got approved for my wife I-130 and status is on post decision activity, anyone had experiences on this and how long does it take after this, In the paper notice It said not to contact NVC till 30 days when i called them after 30 days i was told to wait dont know for how long but got the case#. Any Ideas on this guys. I am on a LPR status.

THANKS IN ADVANCE, HERES THE STATUS

On January 13, 2010, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations

Can someone please help me with this

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey Guys, we just sent the Choice of Agent form to the NVC last Thurs. My husband decided to pay the AOS bill when he just arrived in the US.

For all those who has completed their case, my question is, is it possible that your case will be COMPLETE without sending your W2 and AOS... My neighbor here just got a problem, they have their interview last 2 weeks ago... Until now their visa has not been approved because the consul said that they have to pass a W2 and AOS... I'm just wondering how it happened, for all i know that we have to submit all the necessary documents before our case will turn out complete and after a while they will schedule an interview... Is such thing really happen?

Timeline

Hey Guys, we just sent the Choice of Agent form to the NVC last Thurs. My husband decided to pay the AOS bill when he just arrived in the US.

For all those who has completed their case, my question is, is it possible that your case will be COMPLETE without sending your W2 and AOS... My neighbor here just got a problem, they have their interview last 2 weeks ago... Until now their visa has not been approved because the consul said that they have to pass a W2 and AOS... I'm just wondering how it happened, for all i know that we have to submit all the necessary documents before our case will turn out complete and after a while they will schedule an interview... Is such thing really happen?

That is strange... unless if they submitted one to the NVC , which enable them to complete their case and proceed with their interview but somehow for some reasons the documents mentioned above were missing or lost along the way to the embassy.. and if that is the case , the beneficiary should always bring the all the documents required by the NVC on the interview date, including the AOS and W-2 forms( and of course all the documents required by our specific embassy for interview), just in case they lost the docs and the beneficiary have something to show it the embassy.

Can someone please help me with this

Just wait for the NVC to contact you.. the USCIS proly sent it to them for further processing..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

That is strange... unless if they submitted one to the NVC , which enable them to complete their case and proceed with their interview but somehow for some reasons the documents mentioned above were missing or lost along the way to the embassy.. and if that is the case , the beneficiary should always bring the all the documents required by the NVC on the interview date, including the AOS and W-2 forms( and of course all the documents required by our specific embassy for interview), just in case they lost the docs and the beneficiary have something to show it the embassy.

Thanks Chakadoll!! And Congrats coz ur almost there!!! I can't wait for my turn, now that we have sent the Choice of Agent form, i just hope that the processing will turn out okey since our priority date is Sept. 2008 and i'm still praying that we can celebrate this coming xmas with my husband... i still have more than 7 months 'til December...

Hi Raymon,

I just received the IV fee bill last May 26, 2010. I want to know what's next after that? I think i'll be having issue with the passport and i think it will cause a delay on the processing of my papers. Well all of our passport including my children are expired. For my children, they were able to get an appointment on July 8 at PI. And for me i still need to go Philippine embassy here in DC and they say it takes two weeks to process my passport.

If ever, can i send the documents needed along with the DS230 without the copy of our passport?

Thanks.

Hi guys

Any body knows how many different type of the green card exists?

LPR PR....ETC..

can any one help me??

Timeline

Hello to all the VJ'rs..hope everybody is doing fine.. still waiting for the date to come, hopefully soon.

Alit, thanks and ur welcome.. just get ready with all the required documents coz sooner they will be asking you to submit it once u will pay for the AOS and the IV fee bill. Goodluck and your getting closer too.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello to all the VJ'rs..hope everybody is doing fine.. still waiting for the date to come, hopefully soon.

Alit, thanks and ur welcome.. just get ready with all the required documents coz sooner they will be asking you to submit it once u will pay for the AOS and the IV fee bill. Goodluck and your getting closer too.

Hi Guys!

Its been kinda quiet out here.. not many new updates.. anyways, i guess everyone is busy

NVC received my I-864 on May 21st . I called NVC and through the AVR, I heard this msg.

"NVC is awaiting for return of Biographic Data Form from... the Petitioner, once this packet is received allow 6-8 weeks for the reviewing all of your documentation then you'll be notified of the outcome of the review..."

From whatever I've read, its a pretty standard msg indicating NVC expecting DS230, but I just wanted to make sure that I-864 has been entered into the system and its accepted.

Does it mean that they accepted I-864? and everything is okay with the dreaded I864 ?...Anyone else here who got the same thing.

130 Track:

Apr. 4. 2007: I-130 Sent/Submitted

Apr. 13. 2007: I-130 NOA1

Aug. 11. 2009: I-130 Approved

NVC Track:

Sep 16 2009: NVC Case # assigned

Mar 28 2010: DS3032 received via mail.

Mar 30 2010: DS3032 Entered into NVC sys

Apr 4 2010: AOS fee bill generated

Apr 5 2010: AOS paid online

Apr 6 2010: IV fee bill generated

Apr 13 2010: IV fee bill paid.

May 24 2010: I-864 sent

June 6 2010: DS-230 sent.

July 20 2010: Case complete at NVC

Sep 1 2010: Interview Appt Letter Received

Sep 13 2010: Medical done.

Oct 4 2010: Visa approved

Nov 2010: POE.

Nov 29: Got SSN

Dec 2010: Got Green card

Hi Raymon,

Thanks.

Mis-sy, After the status shows "PAID" on the online payment, you dont have to wait an email from NVC,

just go ahead and download the form DS230 from the link provided. And you need the send the photocopy

of passport of all the beneficiary's along the DS230 form; otherwise they will send you the checklist note

and this will further delay your case.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.