-mitch-

anyone LPR who file i-130 for spouse...

2,840 posts in this topic

hi kuya! what address did you send all of your documents? Sabay sabay mo ba pinadala ung AOS and ds230? pls let me know...thanks!

Kareen

Like i said, i send my documents to the address showing on the bar coded sheet you printed from

the online payment center and not from the address on the check list note. Mas na una yung AOS, yung

DS-230 mga 2 weeks later. I have problem kasi getting my sons passport.

Thanks Raymon for your quick reply

May I ask what is rhe barcoded sheet? where can i find it?

Its on the website your hubby pay the AOS FEE. After status of payment shows "PAID"

you can click on the tab below saying "PRINT DOCUMENT COVER SHEET".

You need to include the cover sheet when sending the AOS to NVC, otherwise they will NOT accept it.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Its on the website your hubby pay the AOS FEE. After status of payment shows "PAID"

you can click on the tab below saying "PRINT DOCUMENT COVER SHEET".

You need to include the cover sheet when sending the AOS to NVC, otherwise they will NOT accept it.

Ok thank you sooo much :)

Do we need to download the form (AOS, I-864) or NVC will mail it to my husband?

Thanks Raymon.

I really appreciate your help in answering my questions.

God bless

• Our good Lord gives us the best things, at the best time, ALWAYS.

Ok thank you sooo much :)

Thanks Raymon.

God bless

As soon payment status is showing "PAID"

Go ahead and download the form from the link provided.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
sonny&sunny, on 25 May 2010 - 11:17 AM, said:

Ok thank you sooo much

Thanks Raymon.

God bless

As soon payment status is showing "PAID"

Go ahead and download the form from the link provided.

Down load the form NOW and get it all filled out saves time once it shows paid send it in ASAP with the cover sheet you can print once it shows Paid :thumbs:

Why is it that the only one who can stop the crying is the one who started it in the first place?

More Complete Story here
My Saga includes 2 step sons
USC Married 4/2007 Colombian on overstay since 2001 of B1/B2 visa
Applied 5/2007 Approved GC in Hand 10/2007
I-751 mailed 6/30/09 aapproved 11/7/09 The BOYS I-751 Mailed 12/29/09 3/23/10 Email approval for 17 CR 3/27/10
4/14/10 Email approval for 13 yr Old CR 4/23/10

Oldest son now 21 I-130 filed by LPR dad ( as per NVC CSPA is applying here )
I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007
4/6/2010 letter from NVC arrives to son dated 3/4/2010
5/4/10 received AOS and DS3032 via email
9/22/10 Interview BOG Passed
10/3/10 POE JFK all went well
11/11/10 GC Received smile.png

Filed: Country: Iraq
Timeline
wow, that was fast. Good for you.

What service center approved your petition?

I filed my petition last feb 12, 2010 and USCIS (CSC) still doesnt approve it.

Since F2A priority date are now moving fast, I'm worried that it might become current while my petition still sits in USCIS office.

goodluck to you.

Hello ekto..

well, I live in Texas, but the letter i received says "California Service Center"

so i'm considered on California.

this month's F2A Priority is for December 2006 .. is that right ?

Timeline

Has anyone checked the NVC bulletin visa recently for June 2010?

Does it say for F2A : January 2008 ?

Does that mean they jumped from December 2006 TO January 2008 ?

is it going that fast ? or i'm mistaken ?

Yah :dance:

The Visa Bulletin for June is for JAN 2008

I was like that :o when I checked the visa bulletin, I was confused...

But it's true... Jesus loves us...

My PD is July 2008 but I already received my Choice of Agent form, yay!!!

so that's a good news!

Timeline

POLICE CERTIFICATES: A police certificate is required from a country in which the applicant lived for more than one year (six months if you are applying for a K visa) after turning 16 years of age.

SOURCE:http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3217.html

I work in Dubai, U.A.E. for 7 months only (April to Nov 2006)

April - Sept I'm working even if I just have tourist visa (5 months)

Sept - Nov The same company issued a working permit for me, and a residence visa (2 months)

Now, in Dubai they will just issue a police clearance if you have a residence visa for 6 months above only,

When I fill up the G-325A...

Applicant's employment last five years I put April 2006 to Nov 2006

Applicant's residence last five years I just put my present address, I didn't put my address in

Dubai because I really don't know...

My problem is

What if the NVC ask me to get a police clearance from Dubai? They will not issue a police clearance for me because

my residence visa is only 2 months.

In FORM DS-230 the same question will be ask again (Applicant's employment last five years and Applicant's residence last five years) Guys, will I just write the same answer that I wrote in form G-325A or I need to put in applicant's residence last five years: U.A.E. April 2006 to Nov 2006...

or maybe NVC will not ask me to get a police clearance from Dubai because I'm in a F2a category ( F category needs police clearance if your residency is 1 year above)

I'm confused! :help:

***sorry for my long confusing posts

Timeline

Anyone plz lemme know how long it will take from approval notice to interview ? :help:

NVC says u will have to wait for 8 weeks after Case Complete but bottom line is, it really depends if your priority date is current. hope to hear our good news soon..God bless us ul VJ'rs

Timeline

Fiscal year for 2010 usually ends on September and FY 2011 begins on October 2010. Based on my what

ive seen processing usually moveds faster during the later months of June to August. Just keep your

fingers and toes crossed and hopefully you will spend your holiday season with hubby. :thumbs:

hello! i have a question, your I-130 will be send in vermont center if you're in virgina right,

what if the I-130 sent to california center?? do i need to re-file? please help...

hello! i have a question, your I-130 will be send in vermont center if you're in virgina right,

what if the I-130 sent to california center?? do i need to re-file? please help...

No need to refile, if you already have the USCIS No# you can check your case on the website.

Edited by Raymon

NVC says u will have to wait for 8 weeks after Case Complete but bottom line is, it really depends if your priority date is current. hope to hear our good news soon..God bless us ul VJ'rs

Chakadoll,

Any news on your interview and med sched?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.