Krikit

Removing Conditions

1,189 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Thanks Len we may try ours as a walk in depending on the date they give us, hubby works in a different state all week long and comes home Saturday night :(

This is where my new addiction to VJ comes from

Why is it that the only one who can stop the crying is the one who started it in the first place?

More Complete Story here
My Saga includes 2 step sons
USC Married 4/2007 Colombian on overstay since 2001 of B1/B2 visa
Applied 5/2007 Approved GC in Hand 10/2007
I-751 mailed 6/30/09 aapproved 11/7/09 The BOYS I-751 Mailed 12/29/09 3/23/10 Email approval for 17 CR 3/27/10
4/14/10 Email approval for 13 yr Old CR 4/23/10

Oldest son now 21 I-130 filed by LPR dad ( as per NVC CSPA is applying here )
I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007
4/6/2010 letter from NVC arrives to son dated 3/4/2010
5/4/10 received AOS and DS3032 via email
9/22/10 Interview BOG Passed
10/3/10 POE JFK all went well
11/11/10 GC Received smile.png

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline
Thanks Len we may try ours as a walk in depending on the date they give us, hubby works in a different state all week long and comes home Saturday night :(

aaaawwww --- I hear you. We are also wondering right now if we should move to a cheaper place, and the only thing holding me back is the damn ROC process and the already known mess with change of address....

Timeline

Can u move before you file? That wolud be the best way and put the new address on the forms. We filed the AR-11 and the reminder letter went to the old address. Mailman knows ours names and at least delviered it to us. However we just moved apartment number only

aaaawwww --- I hear you. We are also wondering right now if we should move to a cheaper place, and the only thing holding me back is the damn ROC process and the already known mess with change of address....

Why is it that the only one who can stop the crying is the one who started it in the first place?

More Complete Story here
I-751 mailed 6/30/09 aapproved 11/7/09 The BOYS I-751 Mailed 12/29/09 3/23/10 Email approval for 17 CR 3/27/10

I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007

Oh Yeah I was Livid his DL also states Temp Imm status ( In Red mind you ) or something like that #######? There was a thread on this BS a while ago. They only gave him 3 months from the expiration of his GC

Oh, that's charming. Even more charming than the guys I saw standing on the side of the road yesterday holding an American flag and a huge sign telling people to only hire American workers. Yeah. That's nice. Thank you for your "welcome to America" guys. icon2.gif

Hey - no one told me if the 3 pics per page with captions was okies.

Yeah, that's totally okay, Len. I'm pretty much doing the same thing... pics with captions.

Hey people - reading the ROC forum I unearthed a post that talked about WALK-IN BIOMETRICS. Some folks have been able to do it before their appointment, usually if they have a valid reason. It does not always work; but it's something we might want to think about for those of us who have cooler things to do, like vacations :P

:blink:

Time to start taking your gingko balboa, Len. ↓ ↓ ↓ *points to earlier post* ↓ ↓ ↓

What worries me about the cruise is that it is in September.... with our luck, they would call for biometrics that precise week <_< ---but since it seems you can request an earlier date I might just do that. Cruise is with my parents, to Alaska (I really want to see if you can see Russia from the ship :hehe: )

:lol:

Nice! I'd like to do an Alaskan cruise. Flames just came back from his and he said it was fabulous

You can always pop into your local office and ask if they will take you then, or at a mutually agreeable time, if your biometrics appointment is scheduled for while you're away. That's what I'm going to do.... they took me like that when I did my AOS and didn't seem to mind.

Thanks for the link.

iagree.gif

Hmmmm... and here I was about to praise Krikit's artistry with quoting.... and she cyber b1tchslaps me..... :cry:

Hey - so I was also reading a post from zyggy in 2006 saying they only need evidence from when you became a PR onwards.... so nothing from before? I thought it was since you got married. I haz confuzionzz...

**runs off to take her ginko**

was hoping for a NOA1 in the mail ..... *crickets*

I guess it's gonna have to wait for next week :P

So anyone sent anything ????? :hehe: I guess you are all going to wait for Len afterall :lol:

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

Timeline

I was not even going to see about looking for the NOA until say 2 weeks as slow as they go at VSC......

Len you need to file so everyone else who is dragging can get on the ball :whistle:

So anyone sent anything ????? :hehe: I guess you are all going to wait for Len afterall :lol:

More Complete Story here

I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Include evidence from the time when you filed for your AOS if you didn't have an interview, and if you did have an interview, then use evidence that you would have had since that date. If you are lucky, your AOS didn't take a long time. If you are like me - our AOS took 22 months - then you will want to include evidence of those months as well since it would be a gap in their records otherwise and might trigger an RFE.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Timeline

OK I'm Stressing out early in the game ( however I think because of the 4th of July it may be different ) however most peoples checks from what I see in the June filers we like cashed the next day? My money is still in the bank 2 days later :cry:

Edited by NArocks

More Complete Story here

I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007

Timeline

While it was last April/May, my cheque wasn't cashed for 10 days so don't worry yet. Yes, I think the holiday is probably having an impact and your cheque will be cashed soon.

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

OK I'm Stressing out early in the game ( however I think because of the 4th of July it may be different ) however most peoples checks from what I see in the June filers we like cashed the next day? My money is still in the bank 2 days later :cry:

that's cuz u r Irish. Everyone knows USCIS hates you :P

Sister Kathryn.... 22 months for AOS??? That is crazeeeee :wacko:

So I should submit evidence only from after the CR-1 was granted? We DCF'ed remember?

Timeline

Yes, USCIS has the information from your last filing. You are basically filling in the gaps from then to now. You may wish to use evidence from before that if it helps to prove the validity of the marriage but if they already have evidence, there isn't a need to repeat it.

Hmmmm... and here I was about to praise Krikit's artistry with quoting.... and she cyber b1tchslaps me..... :cry:

No b1tchslapping! :o I wuz just playing.

"crickets" :lol:

I haven't sent mine yet. I'm really hoping it happens early next week, but I have no idea how long my husband's employer will take to respond to his request. :( I wonder if I can just send everything off without evidence that I am on his employee records? :unsure:

iagree.gif

I haven't sent mine yet. I'm really hoping it happens early next week, but I have no idea how long my husband's employer will take to respond to his request. :( I wonder if I can just send everything off without evidence that I am on his employee records? :unsure:

Depends what kind of paper you are waiting for. I asked my job to have the copy of the paper saying that he was my beneficiary on my life insurance from work and they never faxed it back, and same for his work, the HR lady was on vacation.....ok my bad for waiting last minute but I didn't think that it would be so complicated. So I sent my application without those.

F it.

They have enough evidence with all the rest of the paperwork we sent. Unless having my name on every single important piece of paper is not enough to prove anything :P Then I will follow Len's suggestiong and add the Butt shots upon request :rofl:

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.