Hope it goes well for you gals!!! YAY!!! :dance:

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:luv: Hi Laura!

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

Filed: Timeline
okiedokie.... so whatcha'll think: we might move [insert happynezz here] at the end of the month. My idea is to still send out the whole shebang Friday, and worry about the AR-11 and I-865beginning of august; double-notifying them when I go for biometrics. thoughts?

Hmm. To be honest, I've heard too many stories where the address change has not caught up with the application, so it sounds pretty risky. But since you say you "might move" instead of you "are moving", then it doesn't really make sense to hold up the filing. What a pain in the behind that you can't trust their competency.

Hi Laura. So nice to see you again. :) You've been in my thoughts lately. (F)

iagree.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
So, had my biometrics appointment. It was pretty painless other than the 9 hour roundtrip of driving. Appointment was at 3:00 but I got there early at 2:00 and there was nobody else there waiting so the lady took me in right away and did it. Maybe took 15 min. max. Fill out a form, confirm your info, take fingerprints - some of my fingers were hard to read but eventually she got some acceptable scans, then a quick picture and out the door and a 4.5 hour drive home.

Yikes! That's a heck of a drive for 15 minutes. :blink:

Are we filing yet or what!!!???

"...My hair's mostly wind,

My eyes filled with grit

My skin's white then brown

My lips chapped and split

I've lain on the prairie and heard grasses sigh

I've stared at the vast open bowl of the sky

I've seen all the castles and faces in clouds

My home is the prairie and for that I am proud…

If You're not from the Prairie, you can't know my soul

You don't know our blizzards; you've not fought our cold

You can't know my mind, nor ever my heart

Unless deep within you there's somehow a part…

A part of these things that I've said that I know,

The wind, sky and earth, the storms and the snow.

Best say that you have - and then we'll be one,

For we will have shared that same blazing sun." - David Bouchard

Are we filing yet or what!!!???

:lol:

That's funny, because I was looking at my package this morning thinking "I wonder if Treble's filed yet?" :( Yay! I don't feel abandoned anymore! :dance:

Okay, here's the deal. If my husband doesn't receive his information by the end of the day, I'm posting it without it. Does tomorrow work for you?

iagree.gif

Timeline

Tomorrow works great ! I'm off work and don't have to rush to the post office.

"...My hair's mostly wind,

My eyes filled with grit

My skin's white then brown

My lips chapped and split

I've lain on the prairie and heard grasses sigh

I've stared at the vast open bowl of the sky

I've seen all the castles and faces in clouds

My home is the prairie and for that I am proud…

If You're not from the Prairie, you can't know my soul

You don't know our blizzards; you've not fought our cold

You can't know my mind, nor ever my heart

Unless deep within you there's somehow a part…

A part of these things that I've said that I know,

The wind, sky and earth, the storms and the snow.

Best say that you have - and then we'll be one,

For we will have shared that same blazing sun." - David Bouchard

Tomorrow works great ! I'm off work and don't have to rush to the post office.

Nice! Okay, tomorrow it is.

You're on :dance: tomorrow off it goes :)

Oh, and we are moving August 1st. So I guess another Infopass is in my future --- the near future :hehe: --I will of course do the AR-11 and I-865 and then go to the infopass thingy.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Man Len what a dilema. Hope it goes well and yes do the forms, make an infopass, and let them know at biometrics. May be good to make freinds with whoever moves in the old place just in case. OK everyone get thosae packages mailed and get on the Bus with us :)

Why is it that the only one who can stop the crying is the one who started it in the first place?

More Complete Story here
My Saga includes 2 step sons
USC Married 4/2007 Colombian on overstay since 2001 of B1/B2 visa
Applied 5/2007 Approved GC in Hand 10/2007
I-751 mailed 6/30/09 aapproved 11/7/09 The BOYS I-751 Mailed 12/29/09 3/23/10 Email approval for 17 CR 3/27/10
4/14/10 Email approval for 13 yr Old CR 4/23/10

Oldest son now 21 I-130 filed by LPR dad ( as per NVC CSPA is applying here )
I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007
4/6/2010 letter from NVC arrives to son dated 3/4/2010
5/4/10 received AOS and DS3032 via email
9/22/10 Interview BOG Passed
10/3/10 POE JFK all went well
11/11/10 GC Received smile.png

Man Len what a dilema. Hope it goes well and yes do the forms, make an infopass, and let them know at biometrics. May be good to make freinds with whoever moves in the old place just in case. OK everyone get thosae packages mailed and get on the Bus with us :)

Yup - I think that's what we will do. It would not be much of a big deal to wait until we are settled and sure that the AR-11 and I-865 have gone through; but then I wouldn't file with you guyzzzz :cry:

Timeline

Len, just to offer some reassurance, I have friends here who I met through VJ (not from Canada, though) and they moved after they filed for Removal of Conditions. They filled out all of the necessary forms - and everything was fine. They received the biometrics appointment and the green card at their new address. So, it does sometime work out fine, too.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Len, just to offer some reassurance, I have friends here who I met through VJ (not from Canada, though) and they moved after they filed for Removal of Conditions. They filled out all of the necessary forms - and everything was fine. They received the biometrics appointment and the green card at their new address. So, it does sometime work out fine, too.
I changed our address after filing the Removal of conditions. There was no problems - received the confirmation of address change then my NOA at new address.

I changed our address after filing the Removal of conditions. There was no problems - received the confirmation of address change then my NOA at new address.

Thanks you guys... I would so go crazy (crazier) without all of you :luv:

OK, running through it one last time, bear with me.

Cover letter --- OK

Signed I-751 --- OK

Check for 545 --- OK

Evidence, all in photocopies --- OK

Photos 3 per page with captions --- OK

Now some last minute freak out details:

Hole punched in the top Y or N?

Separators or just the whole shebang?

Send all to the CSC via registered/certified mail bla bla --address:

USCIS California Service Center P.O. Box 10751 Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-1075

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

OK RELAX!!!!!!!!!! Take a breath, looks good as far as hole punch top etc, I sent mine with just a big paper clip seperating the evidence. How if you go the ROC forum man there is a person there WAY more anol than both us put together. Want the link?? Separatorsfor sure. I put a post it just showing the edge with what each section contained based on the cover letter.

PS Got my NOA ( well his really ) dated 7/2 received today 7/9

Sweating bullets honey it will be fine, damn I hate the USCIS for this ####### and stress, just think in a year gotta do it again............

Why is it that the only one who can stop the crying is the one who started it in the first place?

More Complete Story here
My Saga includes 2 step sons
USC Married 4/2007 Colombian on overstay since 2001 of B1/B2 visa
Applied 5/2007 Approved GC in Hand 10/2007
I-751 mailed 6/30/09 aapproved 11/7/09 The BOYS I-751 Mailed 12/29/09 3/23/10 Email approval for 17 CR 3/27/10
4/14/10 Email approval for 13 yr Old CR 4/23/10

Oldest son now 21 I-130 filed by LPR dad ( as per NVC CSPA is applying here )
I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007
4/6/2010 letter from NVC arrives to son dated 3/4/2010
5/4/10 received AOS and DS3032 via email
9/22/10 Interview BOG Passed
10/3/10 POE JFK all went well
11/11/10 GC Received smile.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.