Patricia_and_andy

Baby Corner

3,061 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I'm pregnant! Well...not me, but my wife is! Just thought I would announce it to the world! :dance:

Joel

Congratulations Joel! :dance:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Congratulations Joel and Christine :dance:

OUR COMPLETE TIMELINE

Latest steps:

10/26/2006- Consulate receives case (seriously, one month to receive the case?? BS!), and packet 3 that I sent even before they had received the case.

01/02/2007- Interview!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got a 221(g)

01/23/2007- Second Interview. VISA granted!!!

01/29/2007- VISA arrived.... no envelope though. I'm gonna contact them and see what happened this time!

01/31/2007- I'll have to send them one last financial support evidence.

02/01/2007- Evidence sent

02/02/2007- Evidence received by Consulate

02/06/2007- Consulate sends envelope!

02/07/2007- Envelope received!!!

02/10/2007- Flew to the USA!!!!!!

04/17/2007- Wedding day!!!

--- Wish us luck!!! ---

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

Congratulations dani_christine. It's awesome to see the first picture of your baby but at the same time - for me - it seemed kinda unrealistic still. Have a great time. Hope you are not too nauseous.

Also, Congrats to Joel. How far along are you two (your wife and you :whistle: )

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

03/19/2008 - package sent to TSC, let's hope for the best

03/20/2008 - check cashed

03/26/2008 - case sent to Vermont Service Center

04/17/2008 - Biometrics scheduled

05/19/2008 - received I551 extension stamp via INFOPASS

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

02/21/2009 - GC received...no mistakes...valid until 2019

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS dani_christine !!!!!!!!!!!!! whoo hooooooooooooo....im so happy for you :dance::dance: you are my VJ favourite couple !!! :yes::dance::dance::dance:

09/13/05 : AOS papers sent to Chicago

10/05/05 : checks cashed

10/05/05 : NOA 1 in the mail yehawwww !!!!!

11/29/05 : AP approoooooved !!!!!

03/06/06 : biometrics appointment

03/07/06 : touched

01/03/07 : interview letter in the mail

02/26/07 : interview finalllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

AAAPPPRRROOOVVVEEEDDD !!!!!!!!!!! STAMP IN THE PASSPORT !!!!

03/06/2007: RECEIVED GREENCARD !!! NO MISTAKES !!!!!

01/27/09 : I-751 package mailed to Vermont

02/05/09 : check cashed

02/09/09 : NOA received

02/21/09 : biometrics letter received

03/07/09 : biometrics appointment

03/09/09 : touched

03/10/09 : touched

06/16/09 : APROVVVVVEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!! letter from USCIS received

06/30/09 : Greencard received!!! NO MISTAKES!!!

04/12/2010 : N-400 package sent...fingers crossed for a fast approval.....

06/07/2010 : Biometrics in Orlando

08/09/2010: Citizenship interview - PASSED!!!!

08/13/2010 : OATH Ceremony - Finally a US citizen and DONE with USCIS!!!!

hi, girls. is it too late for a newcomer to join this thread??

as of today, i am 8 weeks pregnant with our first child. we had an ultrasound done at 6 weeks 5 days and saw a beautiful, beating heart! i am scheduled for my second ultrasound on tuesday morning.

never too late! join right in!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

I'm pregnant! Well...not me, but my wife is! Just thought I would announce it to the world! :dance:

Joel

congratulations!!! announce and dance all you want... its wonderful!

"True love is falling in love with your best friend,

and only then, will you find the meaning of happiness."

tony_1.gif

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Congrats on all the new pregnancies and the new babies... :thumbs:

just wanted to give a little update...

The due date the doctor gave me was this last Saturday.... it was kind of hard for me.... :(

We go visit Noah's grave every few weeks and bring him flowers...

We finally ordered his headstone and it should be done in a few weeks.... it just makes it seem more real though :(

We are thinking of trying again after I go for my 6 month check-up in April and the doctor gives me the all clear...

but I told hubby we are not trying again until he quits smoking....

I am a little scared that the same thing might happen.... and I want to be happy about another pregnancy not worried all the time...

I am also not sure about my current doctor.... I really like her and I feel comfortable with her... but she just isn't very talkative.... I think she has kind of a shy personality.... I really like all the ladies who work in the office too.....

It was my first pregnancy and I really didn't know what questions to ask etc... And she would tell me things and not really give an explanation...

I am not sure if I should keep her or change doctors.... I feel I should stay with her but just be more vocal.... She knows my history etc....

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

MarilynP.: I was just thinking about you and how you were doing. I breaks my heart everytime I think about what you and your husband had to go through and are still going through. I wish you all the best for the future and I am sure that your second pregnancy will be just perfect. I think I would stick with the doctor since she knows your history and you know what to ask for now etc. Keep your chin up, you are so strong and you have this little precious angel watching over you, your husband and eventually your baby. HUG

MarilynP.: I was just thinking about you and how you were doing. I breaks my heart everytime I think about what you and your husband had to go through and are still going through. I wish you all the best for the future and I am sure that your second pregnancy will be just perfect. I think I would stick with the doctor since she knows your history and you know what to ask for now etc. Keep your chin up, you are so strong and you have this little precious angel watching over you, your husband and eventually your baby. HUG

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
hi, girls. is it too late for a newcomer to join this thread??

as of today, i am 8 weeks pregnant with our first child. we had an ultrasound done at 6 weeks 5 days and saw a beautiful, beating heart! i am scheduled for my second ultrasound on tuesday morning.

congrats!!! :)

Congrats to Joel too!!

Congrats on all the new pregnancies and the new babies... :thumbs:

just wanted to give a little update...

The due date the doctor gave me was this last Saturday.... it was kind of hard for me.... :(

We go visit Noah's grave every few weeks and bring him flowers...

We finally ordered his headstone and it should be done in a few weeks.... it just makes it seem more real though :(

We are thinking of trying again after I go for my 6 month check-up in April and the doctor gives me the all clear...

but I told hubby we are not trying again until he quits smoking....

I am a little scared that the same thing might happen.... and I want to be happy about another pregnancy not worried all the time...

I am also not sure about my current doctor.... I really like her and I feel comfortable with her... but she just isn't very talkative.... I think she has kind of a shy personality.... I really like all the ladies who work in the office too.....

It was my first pregnancy and I really didn't know what questions to ask etc... And she would tell me things and not really give an explanation...

I am not sure if I should keep her or change doctors.... I feel I should stay with her but just be more vocal.... She knows my history etc....

Marilyn, very sorry that last weekend was hard. I do think of you from time to time and then say a prayer for you for comfort. I think it's great that you may start trying again in a couple months.

Ok I really have baby fever and I hope I can join this thread soon!!! It's time, I want a baby so does Sujeet so we are ready for it to happen, God willing. :)

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Timeline
Ok I really have baby fever and I hope I can join this thread soon!!! It's time, I want a baby so does Sujeet so we are ready for it to happen, God willing. :)

GOOOOOD LUCK. It took us only four weeks to get pregnant.

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

CONGRATS Dani christine, its a wonderful experience seeing that ultrasound. IO have just started my 30th week so i am getting there and we are expecting a little girl, congrats and all the best

Chrissy UK (Yorkshire) John USA (Minnesota)

20/July/05 Married in Las Vegas!!

AOS approved April 12th 2006!!

4/01/08 mailed I-751 to Nebraska

4/3/08 package arrives at Nebraska

4/11/08 check cashed

4/14/08 recieved NOA extension letter

4/26/08 recieved biometrics appointment letter plus it looks like our case has been forwarded to California!

5/02/08 Biometrics scheduled

5/02/08 Biometrics completed in 10 mins!

Woo Hoo....8/28/08 Recieved 10yr Greencard in mail, no approved email!! We are done!!!

.png

.png

Timeline
CONGRATS Dani christine, its a wonderful experience seeing that ultrasound. IO have just started my 30th week so i am getting there and we are expecting a little girl, congrats and all the best

Congratulations on your little girl Chrissy. All the best for the next ten weeks.

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Congratulations to the newly expecting parents!

My baby turns 6 months old this Friday.....time is flying by!

"We are the real countries,

Not the boundaries drawn on maps,

With the names of powerful men.

That's all I've wanted -

To walk in such a place with you,

On an earth without maps."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kev (Canada/BC) & Kiki (USA/Oregon)

flag_usa_canada.gif

Married Nov. 27th, 2004

Done with USCIS until 2017!!

collage4.jpg

olivia12mo2.jpg

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Congratulations on your little girl Chrissy. All the best for the next ten weeks.

Thanks Eveline not long at all for you now! How are you feeling?

Chrissy UK (Yorkshire) John USA (Minnesota)

20/July/05 Married in Las Vegas!!

AOS approved April 12th 2006!!

4/01/08 mailed I-751 to Nebraska

4/3/08 package arrives at Nebraska

4/11/08 check cashed

4/14/08 recieved NOA extension letter

4/26/08 recieved biometrics appointment letter plus it looks like our case has been forwarded to California!

5/02/08 Biometrics scheduled

5/02/08 Biometrics completed in 10 mins!

Woo Hoo....8/28/08 Recieved 10yr Greencard in mail, no approved email!! We are done!!!

.png

.png

Timeline

Thanks Eveline not long at all for you now! How are you feeling?

OH I'm doing good. Those braxton Hicks contractions are driving me crazy but other than that I'm fine and baby is going nuts inside of me. I still think he's eventually clawing his way through my belly button if he keeps going like that.

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Congrats to all the new parents to be....Seems we have a boom going on at the minute!

Keltic thanks for the article, I had come across it so we might wait for the results pending....The thoughts of dragging my fat a$$ back to the mall is killing me!! LOLOL! How's the blood sugar looking btw?

Not long now Eveline. The Braxton Hicks have started to get a little uncomfortable for me too. Kinda like period pain!

I went for my check up this morning and my BP is back down again! 133/82. :dance: Still some protein in my urine, so I have to go back to see the doc again on Thur most likely to plan the delivery! The doc I saw today (same one I had in hospital) says it will most likely be early next week depending on what my own doc says Thur. She said he won't let me go past the due date with everything like it is! Huge relief! I'm still shooting for Valentines day! (L)

AOS

05/26/05: Sent I-485/I-130 & I-765 to Chicago lockbox.

05/27/05: Paperwork received by Douglas!

06/17/05: Check hit bank account.

06/20/05: All 3 NOA's rec'vd! TG!

08/02/05: Biometrics , New Orleans. Pretty uneventful.

08/09/05: EAD Approved!

07/12/06: ......still.........waiting.........

09/26/06: Case Status says interview has been canceled............What interview????

10/23/06: Interview finally scheduled for 12/14/06.

12/14/06: AOS approval pending renewal of Biometrics....Waiting on appt. for ASC!

Will this ever end????

01/17/07: Biometrics scheduled.

02/03/07: Everything complete at our end! Apparently my case file is under somebodys wobbly table leg.

02/27/07: Approval notice finally received by e-mail.....only 641 days!! 1 yr 9 mths!

My little angel, Rachel Erin...born 02/15/07

IM000979.jpg