Patricia_and_andy

Baby Corner

3,061 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline
Cute babies!

I'm having that 3rd trimester uncomfortable feeling. Anyone else there with me?

Kristi

Right here with you Krisi. Now, I haven't had any bleedings and he didn't settle way down yet either but sleeping is very uncomfortable since my belly is always pulling (oooh darn gravity :lol: ). My fingers are swollen in the mornings but it gets better during the day. I don't know about my feet, they don't feel any different and since we have about 80 degrees here, I'm all about flip flops. I feel sick when I eat too much. My next appointment is on Wednesday and I guess from then on they'll have me come in every week.

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

03/19/2008 - package sent to TSC, let's hope for the best

03/20/2008 - check cashed

03/26/2008 - case sent to Vermont Service Center

04/17/2008 - Biometrics scheduled

05/19/2008 - received I551 extension stamp via INFOPASS

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

02/21/2009 - GC received...no mistakes...valid until 2019

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cute babies!

I'm having that 3rd trimester uncomfortable feeling. Anyone else there with me?

Kristi

Right here with you Krisi. Now, I haven't had any bleedings and he didn't settle way down yet either but sleeping is very uncomfortable since my belly is always pulling (oooh darn gravity :lol: ). My fingers are swollen in the mornings but it gets better during the day. I don't know about my feet, they don't feel any different and since we have about 80 degrees here, I'm all about flip flops. I feel sick when I eat too much. My next appointment is on Wednesday and I guess from then on they'll have me come in every week.

i bought a snoogle... and it has helped immensely with sleeping...

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=b...asin=B0000635WI

"True love is falling in love with your best friend,

and only then, will you find the meaning of happiness."

tony_1.gif

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Hi everyone! I managed to waddle over to the computer lab at the social service building that's 15 minutes away. I'm slowly getting used to life here but it gets really boring especially when hubby is away at work. He sneaks me to work once in a while but he can't do it everyday. I'm also REALLY uncomfortable at this point now. I don't get much sleep during the night and feel sorry for hubby who has to suffer everytime I move to find a comfy position. I do take small naps during the day. I guess it's all practice for the sleepless nights I will soon be encountering...hehe...I had such a tough time getting medical insurance here. My medicaid didn't transfer over because hubby gets paid a little over the guidleines and then his work insurance wouldn't let me on so easily so I had to wait for a denial letter from medicaid. I did go to a Dr's appointment and paid cash...200 dollars! But it was worth it to know the baby is progressing just well. Still awaiting word on hubby's insurance though. My next appointment is Friday 26th and then after that I will be going weekly. I am so glad I click with this Doctor. It was nervewracking for me to think I had to switch doctor's so late into my pregnancy. She is wonderful and I had a list of questions ready for her, which she answered to my liking. Well I hope all you gals are doing great. I miss you all.

Timeline

Hey Nizzy, I'm sorry to hear that you have all those insurance problems but good to know that your little one is alright. I had an appointment today and everything is alright. Baby is still head down and most likely not to turn anymore. I had a very good night sleep last night. I think I slept through like 7 hours or so. Very nice. I also have another appointment next Friday and they gonna do the Group B Strep Test :wacko: not looking forward to that.

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

I'm still having trouble posting but I'll try anyway........It's starting to get a little hectic now towards the end......oh how I can't wait to be finished with all of this!!!

Yesterday was a looong day. We got up at 4am to drive 2.5 hrs to New Orleans to do biometrics at 8am for AOS that expired, we've been waiting that long. Hopefully that's all finished with now. Then my husbands mother had an aortic bypass surgery scheduled at 11.30.....another hours drive to the hospital and waiting around for the day. Then last night we had a Lamaze class at 6pm back in the city we live in.......1.5 hours driving from where the hospital was. The class finished at 9pm and we were like the walking dead by the time we got home. Getting up for work this morning was not fun, LOL!

The third trimester stuff is the most difficult comfort-wise for sure. I'm sleeping ok, just many awakenings throughout the night. I can usually get back to sleep ok though. Waddling set in about a week ago, so I'm pretty sure I have dropped partway at least. Easier to breathe but harder to move around. Next Tuesday I also do the Group B Strep test......it's not even as bad as a Pap Smear from what I understand....just a swab!

Good to see you back posting Nizzy, hope the insurance stuff all works out ok.....couldn't be a worse time for it to be disrupted, huh?

Congrats to all the new Moms too....seems to be a VJ baby boom at the moment. Three more should be coming soon pretty close together between myself, Nizzy and Eveline! Wouldn't it be funny if we all went on the same day! I'm shooting for Valentines day!! LOL!

Stay comfy girls! Stay safe!! :star:

AOS

05/26/05: Sent I-485/I-130 & I-765 to Chicago lockbox.

05/27/05: Paperwork received by Douglas!

06/17/05: Check hit bank account.

06/20/05: All 3 NOA's rec'vd! TG!

08/02/05: Biometrics , New Orleans. Pretty uneventful.

08/09/05: EAD Approved!

07/12/06: ......still.........waiting.........

09/26/06: Case Status says interview has been canceled............What interview????

10/23/06: Interview finally scheduled for 12/14/06.

12/14/06: AOS approval pending renewal of Biometrics....Waiting on appt. for ASC!

Will this ever end????

01/17/07: Biometrics scheduled.

02/03/07: Everything complete at our end! Apparently my case file is under somebodys wobbly table leg.

02/27/07: Approval notice finally received by e-mail.....only 641 days!! 1 yr 9 mths!

My little angel, Rachel Erin...born 02/15/07

IM000979.jpg

Timeline

I was thinking Valentines Day too or at least my birthday on the 20th (baby is scheduled for the 23rd.). I hope you'll get your greencard soon. I can't believe they are taking that much time just go get you approved.

I'm sleeping good too unless my husband is snoring or scratching his skin from that stupid stupid rash. I wake up once at night usually to pee (sorry TMI) and then everytime I turn around. When I wake up, my belly is usually contracting but that doesn't take too long and is not painful at all.

I'll have the Group B Test done next friday too. I'm not looking forward to it but I guess it's about time to get used to people looking at ...there... all the time. At least for now :whistle:

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

i have a question about flying with infants.. do u have to buy a ticket for them too..? even though they are on ur lap?

thanks

R.I.P. Diana 1982 - 28.08.2008

<3 WE MISS YOU <3

December 2oo7 - received 1o year GC!!

Filed: Timeline

I am hoping for a baby in 2007. It seems like every month I think I am pregnant. Or at least hope so :blush: My period is due next week, and I am feeling pretty icky, but I am not sure if it is the nerves or if I could actually be pregnant. I feel like I have the flu, but without any cold. I am achy. My back and shoulders, and my stomach is queezy. It feels weird like when I eat, but it all just stays in my throat like it is about to come back up. And I feel light headed. But then I think, there is no way and it is all in my head. So I am patiently waiting to see what happens this week. If I get my period, fine. I will know it was all in my head or I have walking pneumonia :blink: I know that when it is meant to be it will happen. I am just hoping :luv: I will let you know what happens...

Lifting Conditions- Nebraska Service Center

3-22-2007: Sent out I-751

3-24-2007: Received at NSC

3-27-2007: Official USCIS received date

3-30-2007: Both checks cashed and case number received

4-05-2007: NOA1 received in mail with correct case number

4-05-2007: NOA1 case number works online

4-06-2007: Received Biometrics appointment notice

4-17-2007: Biometrics Appointment and TOUCHED :)

5-02-2007: Greencard expires

Dec 2007: Received extention until Dec 2008

5-09-2008: Card production ordered!! FINALLY!!!

Naturalization!!!!

Finally getting around to N-400... Filed under 5 years of PR status

5-11-2010: Sent out N-400 - Phoenix, AZ Lockbox

5-13-2010: Received at Lockbox

5-25-2010: Checks Cashed :)

5-28-2010: NOA received but case number doesn't work

6-04-2010: Case number works online and says RFE sent 6-2-10

6-07-2010: Received letter for biometrics

6-22-2010: Biometrics appointment

7-24-2010: Received interview letter

8-26-2010: Interview-PASSED!!

9-30-2010: Oath Ceremony Indianapolis

i have a question about flying with infants.. do u have to buy a ticket for them too..? even though they are on ur lap?

thanks

I believe that there is a 10% (of adult-fare) ticket for infants; so, yes.

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

My last flight to the UK there was an infant..6 or 8 weeks old, I can't quite remember. Anyway, they had a little pull down bassinet(Flew British Airways). I believe the charge varies by carrier, I looked into it at some point, though I can't remember when.

-12/15/06 Mailed off I-129F

-12/19/06 NOA1 via email

-01/05/07 NOA2 via email

-01/13/07 NVC notice via snail mail

-01/25/07 Packet 3 arrives.

-02/22/07 Packet 3 is mailed.

-03/02/07 Medical

-03/13/07 Packet 4 arrives.

-03/16-24/07 Honey visits.

-04/02/07 Interview(Approved)

-04/10/07 Visa arrives.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: South Korea
Timeline
My last flight to the UK there was an infant..6 or 8 weeks old, I can't quite remember. Anyway, they had a little pull down bassinet(Flew British Airways). I believe the charge varies by carrier, I looked into it at some point, though I can't remember when.

Check out this article about traveling with babies: http://www.babycenter.com/expert/baby/babytravel/7297.html

You shouldn't have to pay for a ticket with a baby as long as the baby is in your lap. It looks like most airlines don't charge extra for car seats either.

As far as I know they only offer the bassinets for infants on international flights. With domestic flights you just hold the babye with you on your lap.

Edited by KJandSH

Kristi and Seung-ho (U.S. / S. Korea)

.png

.png

Filed: Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Warning to all men in here: If you let your spouse have kids, then they have the power to divorce you and then the government would automatically find you out as long as you're not hiding inside an underground facility in the USA and take plenty of money as child support. This is serious and can make you go homeless. Please be warned.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

:huh:

I reallly don't know how I ended up here.

How did this happen? LOL..

(wandering out of thread dazed and confused)

1/10/05 Filed I-129f

1/12/05 NOA1

2/9/05 NOA2

2/25/05 Case forwarded to Casablanca

(Marrakech postal issues)

5/2/05 Fiance picks up Packet 3/4

5/6/05 Medical

5/23/05 Interview (recieved 221g)

5/31/05 VISA IN HAND! ALHAMDULLILAH!!

Truly I am blessed

7/6/05 Rachid arrives in USA (POE Philly) with my family

7/8/05 Rachid arrives to Atlanta (home to me)

7/8/05 Wedding!!! (ceremonial)

7/22/05 Recieve SSN Card

9/26/05 Married

12/31/05 AOS/EAD/AP sent off

1/4/06 Package arrives at Chicago Lockbox

1/18/06 Checks cashed all NOA's recvd :)

3/31/06 Recv'd AOS appointment letter for May 23rd

MAY 23RD AOS APPROVED (now waiting for prints to clear)

6/7/06 RECEIVED WELCOME LETTER :)

6/14/06 GREENCARD HATH ARRIVED!!! :))))

05/31/08 Filed Removal of Conditions

06/22/08 Biometrics done

APRROVVED JUNE 1ST 2009

Greencard Recieved 6/7/09 :D

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline
Warning to all men in here: If you let your spouse have kids, then they have the power to divorce you and then the government would automatically find you out as long as you're not hiding inside an underground facility in the USA and take plenty of money as child support. This is serious and can make you go homeless. Please be warned.

ROFLMFAO........If you took care of your responsibilities the government would have no reason to chase you down anywhere....punk! Classic case of somebody who shouldn't be allowed to breed in the first place.

@anxious....LOL, sorry if you got an eyeful of TMI!

@Hannoauy....Congratulations & good luck in the months to come!

@ace...hope it's good news for you this month!!!

:thumbs:

AOS

05/26/05: Sent I-485/I-130 & I-765 to Chicago lockbox.

05/27/05: Paperwork received by Douglas!

06/17/05: Check hit bank account.

06/20/05: All 3 NOA's rec'vd! TG!

08/02/05: Biometrics , New Orleans. Pretty uneventful.

08/09/05: EAD Approved!

07/12/06: ......still.........waiting.........

09/26/06: Case Status says interview has been canceled............What interview????

10/23/06: Interview finally scheduled for 12/14/06.

12/14/06: AOS approval pending renewal of Biometrics....Waiting on appt. for ASC!

Will this ever end????

01/17/07: Biometrics scheduled.

02/03/07: Everything complete at our end! Apparently my case file is under somebodys wobbly table leg.

02/27/07: Approval notice finally received by e-mail.....only 641 days!! 1 yr 9 mths!

My little angel, Rachel Erin...born 02/15/07

IM000979.jpg