Patricia_and_andy

Baby Corner

3,061 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

Wow, congratulations Addie. Good job. I bet that was a very special experience for you and definetely a conversations starter for the rest of Aiden's and your life. Congrats again and enjoy every moment with the little one.

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

03/19/2008 - package sent to TSC, let's hope for the best

03/20/2008 - check cashed

03/26/2008 - case sent to Vermont Service Center

04/17/2008 - Biometrics scheduled

05/19/2008 - received I551 extension stamp via INFOPASS

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

02/21/2009 - GC received...no mistakes...valid until 2019

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
We had our baby Boy January 3rd 2007

Aiden

7:10 am

His Arrival was a surprise! He came at our Home & I delivered him!

His arrival was a blessing and a very exciting event- the short version of his Home Arrival follows....

With no pre-labor signs or indications that it was "time" Mommy went into Heavy labor Pain 6:43 am @ home, With no time for a drive to the hospital, Daddy Called 911 while moving Mommy to Living room (from Hallway ) then saw that Aiden was crowning! Before he had a chance to get instructions from 911 operator Aiden was arriving "Now" , Daddy told operator "I have to put down the phone I see Baby's Head! Daddy began to "receive" Aiden. Grandpa Arrived and asked "what Can I do" Daddy Said take the phone, Aiden's head , shoulders,knees & toes were already out...Grandpa relayed instructions from 911 operator to Daddy (by this time Aiden had completely emerged into Daddy's Arms.) by time the paramedics arrived Aiden had been born. Paramedics walked in with Daddy holding Aiden told Daddy "Good Job" Let Daddy Cut the cord then told Daddy "We will take over from here" Whew!

Everybody is doing fine. Aiden's big sister Airilei ( 22 months) is alright & is very happy about her new baby Brother, its "her baby" She is very gentle and loving with him.

We are all so Happy and Blessed that Aiden is here.

Happy New year to You all, We know that this promises to be a very exciting, eventful & Happy New Year.

Warmly,

Addie, Ako, Airilei & Aiden

DSC07689-vi.jpg

wow!!! :o Great job! :thumbs:

Congratulations!

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

What a cool story about Aiden...congratulations!!!!!

Ladies, the belly piccys are so cute!! Take care mommies! (and daddies!) (F) M.

ManU2.jpg

10 year green card received

mid March, 2008. Done 'til Naturalization! WOOT! :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I had to check back in here to relay what happened with our L&D. So after many false alarms, our baby was born. On December 30th we had my family over to celebrate Eid, Youssef and I cut up our sheep leg and prepared a HUGE meal for everyone. But I just wasn't feeling very good. We ate and I still didn't feel good and my mom and grandma thought I should go to the hospital but I didn't want to go if they were just going to send me home. Finally by 11pm they convinced me I should go, after I started vomiting. We checked in and after my midwife checked my cervix I was at 5cm (was at 4cm the day earlier at the office visit). She told me to walk around for a little over an hour, and even though I wasn't in much pain when they checked me again I was at 6cm and she asked if I wanted her to break my water. (CAN YOU SAY YES YES YES!!). So then we knew we were going to have the baby - very relieved! They called the anesthesiologist to put in my IV (small deep veins that the nurses could never find). And asked if I wanted the epidural. I wasn't in a lot of pain at the time but I knew that it would get worse and then who knows how long it would take for them to get there. So they came up to do that too. When he started doing it I finally threw up really good which sounds weird but it made me feel so much better. Once it started to work I felt great but then the contractions slowed down so they had to start a petocin drip. Then my blood pressure dropped to something like 35/22 really low and I think I blacked out because my mom and husband both said I was yawning and yawning but I don't remember any of it. By 6am the next morning I was starting to feel more pain and I knew there was something up with the epidural but there were 4 major traumas and the anesthetists couldn't come up to the L&D floor. As time wore on it hurt more and more. Around 8am the midwife checked me again and said I was still around 7cm. They kept trying to page for someone to come up but it must have been crazy downstairs. The new midwife on call came in around 8:45 and I was crying becasue it was hurting so bad. She said "well let's just see" As soon as I got my legs up she said, "well you need to start pushing right now, that's part of why it hurts so much!" So around 9am I started pushing and Khalil was born at 9:16am after about 5 contractions! So in comparison to the rest of the pregnancy the delivery was quite easy.

I'm attaching my belly picture and one of Khalil and Daddy :)mebelly.jpg

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p87/MikhailKhalil/dad.jpg

May 11 '09 - Case Approved 10 yr card in the mail

June - 10 yr card recieved

Feb. 19, 2010 - N-400 Application sent to Phoenix Lockbox

April 3, 2010 - Biometrics

May 17,2010 - Citizenship Test - Minneapolis, MN

July 16, 2010- Retest (writing portion)

October 13, 2010 - Oath Ceremony

Journey Complete!

s-age.png

s-age.png

Timeline

Congratulations again Amera. Thank you for your story. You are so cute on the picture and so are daddy and little Khalil. What a cute little family.

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

Filed: Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Hi all,

Been so long since I post anything on VJ.

Long story short, I had to go thru an emergency c-section on December 7, 2006 (when I was 35 weeks) due to my severe preeclampsia. Alexander Ananta was born weighing in at 6,5 lbs & 20 inches long. You can read his birth story here

Here's his pic taken when he was 8 days old:

AlexElviscopy2.jpg

Congrats to all the new mommies and daddies & good luck to all of you who's still pregnant. Enjoy it coz I truly miss being preggo.

:)

Maureen

Our K1 Journey Click Here
K1 Interview in Jakarta Click Here
AOS Journey:
May 02, 2006 :AOS Sent to Chicago...Let the couting begin
May 03, 2006 :AOS received in Chicago
May 12, 2006 :Received NOA1 dated 05/09/2006
May 22, 2006 Biometrics Notice Rcvd dated 05/17/2006
May 30, 2006 :Biometrics done in ASC Birmingham
July 01, 2006 :Interview Letter received
Aug 30, 2006 :Interview in Atlanta & got RFE for I-693A! OUCH!!!
November, 2006 :I-693A Sent. The waiting goes on...
April 4, 2007: Infopass & it doesn't help at all!!!
April 18, 2007 :Contacting our Congressman.
May 18, 2007 : E-mail rcvd, Welcome Notice Sent! Finally!!!
April 22, 2007 : E-mail rcvd, GC has been ordered
April 24, 2007 : Welcome Notice Rvcd. Yeeehaaa!!!!
June 1, 2007: GC arrived! Yippy! USCIS Free for 2 years!
2008: Moved to China
2009: Conditional GC Expired and Husband has been having affairs since 2008 in China. Can't file for ROC since he got laid off. He came to Jakarta to live with me and my parents. He got a new job. Life resume to normal or so I thought.
March 2010: Officially separated after yet more affairs exposed just a day after my birthday!

February 2011: Officially divorced.
June 18, 2011: He married the girl he had the last affair with.

August 2014: I am engaged with my real soulmate. Not an American.

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

A, thanks for the update and cute piccies!!! hehe...I'm glad you're doing well now!!!! Maureen, the baby is adoraaaaaaaable! Congrats to both(all) of you!!! :)(F) M.

ManU2.jpg

10 year green card received

mid March, 2008. Done 'til Naturalization! WOOT! :)

Timeline

Congratulations on your Baby Boy Maureen. Thanks for sharing your story with us. I love that picture of your little man with the doggie in the back.

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: South Korea
Timeline

Cute babies!

I'm having that 3rd trimester uncomfortable feeling. Anyone else there with me?

Kristi

Kristi and Seung-ho (U.S. / S. Korea)

.png

.png

I just wanted to say thanks for sharing your stories guys....seems like the last few baby births have been quite interesting!

Congrats and good luck to all you other mommies!

All You Need Is Love...

*The Beatles*

I am a wife!! Whoa this is weird!

Cute babies!

I'm having that 3rd trimester uncomfortable feeling. Anyone else there with me?

Kristi

OMG yes!!

i feel like this baby has already settled way down in my pelvis... ive had a distinctive pregnant waddle for a couple of weeks... im exhausted all the time... the energy level is just so incredibly low... ive even had a recurrence of morning sickness!

i cant imagine another 11 weeks :blink:

"True love is falling in love with your best friend,

and only then, will you find the meaning of happiness."

tony_1.gif

ohh yes i gotta agree..!! i was at the ER and the damn doc put me on bedrest..!! i am just 28 weeks and i cant sit or lay still!! he is kicking like crazzy and i am gonna looooose my mind..!!

R.I.P. Diana 1982 - 28.08.2008

<3 WE MISS YOU <3

December 2oo7 - received 1o year GC!!

Congratulations all new Moms and Dads

Sorry for the delay in posting I was busy organising our wedding (It was yesterday)

Pregnancy is going ok hd a little bleeding -Went to ER and got checked out all was fine ( cost me $1700 to find that out)

Still feeling sick throught the day but each week is getting a little better!!

K1

I-129F Sent : 19th October 2005

Interview Date 10th October 2006 10am

Interview Approved 7th November 2006

Visa delivered 9th November 2006

Finally where I belong S.C with my man 19th November 2006 WOOO HOOO!!!

Got Married 14th January 2007

AOS

Sent AOS docs 31st January 2007

USPS confirm delivered to USCIS 06th February 2007

I-797C Notice of Action dtd 9th Feb recvd 12th February 2007 (both my son and myself)

Biometrics Appointment 1st March 2007

Transfered to CSC 11th April 2007

GREEN CARDS RECEIVED 9th July 2007 All done till 2009!!!!!