Patricia_and_andy

Baby Corner

3,061 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

Glad to hear you're doing well! Amera left me a comment today, and apparently she still hasn't had that baby! But...from what I read on this thread earlier, that's a GOOD thing,right? :) Should be any day now, I would think.... hope all of you other mommies are doing well. (F) M.

ManU2.jpg

10 year green card received

mid March, 2008. Done 'til Naturalization! WOOT! :)

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Argh no baby yet! I'm dialated to 4cm right now and the midwife said his head is right against my cervix. She scraped my membrances yesterday at the appointment and I've been having contractions last night and today. So I'm starting to think he's either coming very soon or not at all! It's getting to be quite frustrating. We're having guests for dinner tonight for Eid and I'm trying to get up enough energy to make the salads and start cooking the lamb but we'll see how that goes. Good thing my husband is getting more understanding. I'll let you gals know if he comes one day soon :)

May 11 '09 - Case Approved 10 yr card in the mail

June - 10 yr card recieved

Feb. 19, 2010 - N-400 Application sent to Phoenix Lockbox

April 3, 2010 - Biometrics

May 17,2010 - Citizenship Test - Minneapolis, MN

July 16, 2010- Retest (writing portion)

October 13, 2010 - Oath Ceremony

Journey Complete!

s-age.png

s-age.png

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Hey gals! Oye I have missed you all. Life has been uber hectic! I finished up finals and had my graduation and was one of two wobbly preggos to walk across the stage...lol...had people looking at me with that "awwww" type of look. I had LOTS of packing to do. I always put things off until last minute...I am in Virginia now in our new apartment just settling right in. We don't have the luxuries we used to and that includes cable and internet. I am using a relatives computer right now. I feel so cut off from the world. The baby is getting stronger each day and now some of the kicks actually hurt a bit. I have had contractions too! And minimal leakage in the booby area. My stomach is HUGGEEE! I was having pain near my belly and it felt like a muscle tear. But my Aunt and mom told me it was a part of my skin stretching and it went away so now I'm as happy as can be. My family came down for Christmas break so I am thrilled. I didn't realize how much goes into an apartment and all the little things that are needed. Up until now I had been living with my parents so being on our own is eye opening. I hope all of you are doing well. I will try to pop by as much as I can and I am looking around for some good internet deals here. Take care all!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I just miscarried on Dec.27 had a D&C yesterday. This is the third miscarriage in a year. This really sucks !

Feb. 15/ 07 --- GC approved

Nov. 17/09 -- I-751 sent (Day 1)

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

Oh Buttons, I'm so sorry to hear that. All the best to you. Hug.

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

03/19/2008 - package sent to TSC, let's hope for the best

03/20/2008 - check cashed

03/26/2008 - case sent to Vermont Service Center

04/17/2008 - Biometrics scheduled

05/19/2008 - received I551 extension stamp via INFOPASS

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

02/21/2009 - GC received...no mistakes...valid until 2019

I just miscarried on Dec.27 had a D&C yesterday. This is the third miscarriage in a year. This really sucks !

i am so sorry... take care of yourself and work on healing your body and spirit

"True love is falling in love with your best friend,

and only then, will you find the meaning of happiness."

tony_1.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Thank you everyone. It's just hard now. I have a 6 year old but wanted one more, looks like it won't happen. All of us are devastated.

Feb. 15/ 07 --- GC approved

Nov. 17/09 -- I-751 sent (Day 1)

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

Hey, where is everybody? This thread was pushed back to page 7 again.

My diaper covers just got delivered here and I also finally typed my birth plan but it needs some adjustments still. Well, other than that we are alright, baby is kicking and head down (I can feel it now). Tomorrow we are going to visit the labor and delivery area so I'm really excited about that. Also, tomorrow would have been the day of my husbands deployment. I don't even wanna think about it and I'm sooo glad he gets to stay here now.

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

03/19/2008 - package sent to TSC, let's hope for the best

03/20/2008 - check cashed

03/26/2008 - case sent to Vermont Service Center

04/17/2008 - Biometrics scheduled

05/19/2008 - received I551 extension stamp via INFOPASS

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

02/21/2009 - GC received...no mistakes...valid until 2019

Timeline

http://www.growingfamily.com/webnursery/ba...RLID=6Q7P8D7Y8Q

We have a baby! Here are some pics - details to follow.

May 11 '09 - Case Approved 10 yr card in the mail

June - 10 yr card recieved

Feb. 19, 2010 - N-400 Application sent to Phoenix Lockbox

April 3, 2010 - Biometrics

May 17,2010 - Citizenship Test - Minneapolis, MN

July 16, 2010- Retest (writing portion)

October 13, 2010 - Oath Ceremony

Journey Complete!

s-age.png

s-age.png

Timeline

the link doesn't workkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk (for me at least!!) :cry::cry::cry:

:) CONGRATS THOUGH!!!!!!!! Can't wait to hear the details...hope everything went really smoothly for you, and can't wait to see some pics!!! :) M.

ManU2.jpg

Timeline
the link doesn't workkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk (for me at least!!) :cry::cry::cry:

:) CONGRATS THOUGH!!!!!!!! Can't wait to hear the details...hope everything went really smoothly for you, and can't wait to see some pics!!! :) M.

Try here Michelle. I think she must have miscopied...

http://www.growingfamily.com/webnursery/ba...RLID=6Q7P8D7Y8Q

Timeline

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. :thumbs: He's a KEEPER!!! :)

Thanks, Jenn! M.

ManU2.jpg