• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

I'm 1 day away from my 30 week mark!! This gets exciting as each day goes by! Hubby went to target and picked up a travel system. I think it is so cute when he does things like that. I hope everyone is doing well. Amera, how are things going? I hope you are doing well.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Well there's a proud Daddy!! She really is a beauty ET! Lucky you! :luv:

AOS

05/26/05: Sent I-485/I-130 & I-765 to Chicago lockbox.

05/27/05: Paperwork received by Douglas!

06/17/05: Check hit bank account.

06/20/05: All 3 NOA's rec'vd! TG!

08/02/05: Biometrics , New Orleans. Pretty uneventful.

08/09/05: EAD Approved!

07/12/06: ......still.........waiting.........

09/26/06: Case Status says interview has been canceled............What interview????

10/23/06: Interview finally scheduled for 12/14/06.

12/14/06: AOS approval pending renewal of Biometrics....Waiting on appt. for ASC!

Will this ever end????

01/17/07: Biometrics scheduled.

02/03/07: Everything complete at our end! Apparently my case file is under somebodys wobbly table leg.

02/27/07: Approval notice finally received by e-mail.....only 641 days!! 1 yr 9 mths!

My little angel, Rachel Erin...born 02/15/07

IM000979.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

Hey you guys. Just thought I'd pop in for a minute again.

I'm sorry I haven't read all the posts since last time so I'm not really up to date with what is going on in everyones pregnancy.

@Amera, I wish you and your baby all the best. Hopefully the birth will be just fine and the way you wanted it to be.

@NIzzy, I am having trouble breathing too. I can't lay on the couch so I just kinda hang on it with my chest and my butt is hanging off of it and at night I have two pillows propped under me so I can breathe. I was at the doctors last Tuesday and they did the Glucose Test but noone has called me back yet. I don't know if they just let me know about the results at my next appointment or if they maybe call later. We'll see. No News is good news so I guess everything is just fine.

We also bought the Travel System on Saturday. I was so excited about buying it and I wanted to go with Eric. My parents were there too and they really liked the System. It's so easy to handle. It's standing in our living room right now, ready to be used.

Well, that is it for me. I gotta go for a walk with our dog.

Good luck to everybody.

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

03/19/2008 - package sent to TSC, let's hope for the best

03/20/2008 - check cashed

03/26/2008 - case sent to Vermont Service Center

04/17/2008 - Biometrics scheduled

05/19/2008 - received I551 extension stamp via INFOPASS

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

02/21/2009 - GC received...no mistakes...valid until 2019

Timeline

Reinhard your little girl is getting more adorable everyday isn't she?!

Eveline: They would totally let you know if there was something wrong. They never called me and told me my results at my next appointment.

Now I am on to crib shopping. We have settled on the one that expands as the baby grows. I think that makes sense in the long run. I really like the dark wood...there are just too many choices!

Amera: Still thinking of you and hope that all is well.

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

My grandma gave us a lot of money for Christmas so we were actually able to buy the Travel System already. Now all we need is a bunch of little stuff like extra diapers, onesies, bottles, pump etc. I wanna wait until after Christmas since my MIL said that we gonna get some Babystuff from her too. My mom was so nice and brought a bunch of cloth diapers, liners, panties etc. from Germany so I'm covered there but I wanted to use disposables in the beginning or until we have a every day routine.

I guess they gonna tell me the results from the Glucose Test in two weeks (I'm down from visits every 6 weeks to every 3 weeks now). I can't believe they already gave me all the admission paperwork and I even filled out everything for Baby's Birth Certificate...(that reminds me. I gotta check and see how I can get him a German Birth Certificate, too).

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

03/19/2008 - package sent to TSC, let's hope for the best

03/20/2008 - check cashed

03/26/2008 - case sent to Vermont Service Center

04/17/2008 - Biometrics scheduled

05/19/2008 - received I551 extension stamp via INFOPASS

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

02/21/2009 - GC received...no mistakes...valid until 2019

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

We're still here hanging on. I feel really uncomfortable but I went back to work for part of the day today - to give my mind something else to think about. I really hope that they can decide what they will do at our appointment this week. I would like to make plans for Christmas as most of our family lives 4 hours away. I don't think I should be traveling if we don't have the baby and if I have the C-section I doubt that I will be up to it. So it looks like we'll just be spending the holidays here at home.

May 11 '09 - Case Approved 10 yr card in the mail

June - 10 yr card recieved

Feb. 19, 2010 - N-400 Application sent to Phoenix Lockbox

April 3, 2010 - Biometrics

May 17,2010 - Citizenship Test - Minneapolis, MN

July 16, 2010- Retest (writing portion)

October 13, 2010 - Oath Ceremony

Journey Complete!

s-age.png

s-age.png

Timeline
We're still here hanging on. I feel really uncomfortable but I went back to work for part of the day today - to give my mind something else to think about. I really hope that they can decide what they will do at our appointment this week. I would like to make plans for Christmas as most of our family lives 4 hours away. I don't think I should be traveling if we don't have the baby and if I have the C-section I doubt that I will be up to it. So it looks like we'll just be spending the holidays here at home.

Wish we lived close enough so I could come over and bug you to help take your mind off of things (with your permission ofcourse : ) I hope they make a decision soon too...and you should totally stay put and relax as much as possible. I'm glad you posted because I was starting to worry.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

haha I could use some good company :) Who the heck wants to be holed up in northern wisconsin in december?? ;)

May 11 '09 - Case Approved 10 yr card in the mail

June - 10 yr card recieved

Feb. 19, 2010 - N-400 Application sent to Phoenix Lockbox

April 3, 2010 - Biometrics

May 17,2010 - Citizenship Test - Minneapolis, MN

July 16, 2010- Retest (writing portion)

October 13, 2010 - Oath Ceremony

Journey Complete!

s-age.png

s-age.png

Timeline
haha I could use some good company :) Who the heck wants to be holed up in northern wisconsin in december?? ;)

Sometimes I feel stuck too. I'm starting to get a bit moody so I pretty much like staying home alone but then I get even more depressed and feel like I'm all alone. Can't wait to be done with this class so I can join hubby in Virginia! I have my last final tomorrow and I cannot even get myself to concentrate one bit on my notes. I am getting an 'A' in the class so far so I can afford a low grade but finishing up as Magna Cum Laude would rock!

Hi Everyone

We found out yesterday that I am pregnant.

Can I join this fun thread!?!

K1

I-129F Sent : 19th October 2005

Interview Date 10th October 2006 10am

Interview Approved 7th November 2006

Visa delivered 9th November 2006

Finally where I belong S.C with my man 19th November 2006 WOOO HOOO!!!

Got Married 14th January 2007

AOS

Sent AOS docs 31st January 2007

USPS confirm delivered to USCIS 06th February 2007

I-797C Notice of Action dtd 9th Feb recvd 12th February 2007 (both my son and myself)

Biometrics Appointment 1st March 2007

Transfered to CSC 11th April 2007

GREEN CARDS RECEIVED 9th July 2007 All done till 2009!!!!!

Hi Everyone

We found out yesterday that I am pregnant.

Can I join this fun thread!?!

join in hon!

"True love is falling in love with your best friend,

and only then, will you find the meaning of happiness."

tony_1.gif