Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

How sweet.

Twins are so cute. Congrats :D

PEGGY & ROGER

3dflagsdotcom_canad_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif

K-1/K-2 VISA'S APPROVED IN MONTREAL MAY 2, 2005

K-1/K-2 AOS APPROVED IN ATLANTA MAY 17, 2006

10 year GC Approved - APRIL 16th ,2009 - Peggy and Jonathan's......

Still waiting for our cards...Had to file I-90 as they sent them to the wrong address.

March 9th, 2010, Received GC that has been lost in the mail for 10 months. Still waiting for my son's that is lost as well.

Filed Waiver for my son's 10 year GC and it was approved. He finally received his GC after its been missing for 2 years.

Thanking God this is over for 10 years.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Congratulations! It must be so exciting!!!! :luv:

OUR COMPLETE TIMELINE

Latest steps:

10/26/2006- Consulate receives case (seriously, one month to receive the case?? BS!), and packet 3 that I sent even before they had received the case.

01/02/2007- Interview!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got a 221(g)

01/23/2007- Second Interview. VISA granted!!!

01/29/2007- VISA arrived.... no envelope though. I'm gonna contact them and see what happened this time!

01/31/2007- I'll have to send them one last financial support evidence.

02/01/2007- Evidence sent

02/02/2007- Evidence received by Consulate

02/06/2007- Consulate sends envelope!

02/07/2007- Envelope received!!!

02/10/2007- Flew to the USA!!!!!!

04/17/2007- Wedding day!!!

--- Wish us luck!!! ---

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Eveline: I sometimes undersestimate how thirsty I am until the baby stops kicking. I don't feel thirsty at all but regardless of how thirsty you are, you are supposed to drink as much as you can. It's so hard to do it though because all of that drinking leads to MORE trips to the bathroom. I especially hate it during the night.

Congrats on the twins KJ!!!! I thought we would have twins too because it kind of runs in the family. Hubby says there might be another one in there judging by the size of my tummy! lol

Timeline

Oh and I forgot to add that at my appointment I learned that I gained way more then I should and I have reached my 30 pound limit. I was skinny when I started out so the extra fat looks pretty good on me but the doctor isn't so thrilled with it.

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

I have gained a little over 20 pounds so far but you know what. Even if I gained 50 Pounds and I have a healthy baby, I would not care for it at all. Hard to believe that my biggest fear before getting pregnant was to gain weight and get saggy boobs. Now I just don't care about it anymore. As long as you are healthy and the baby is developing good, you are fine. Your body takes whatever it needs to keep that baby safe. You are doing good. Don't worry about the extrapounds, you gonna lose them again...

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

03/19/2008 - package sent to TSC, let's hope for the best

03/20/2008 - check cashed

03/26/2008 - case sent to Vermont Service Center

04/17/2008 - Biometrics scheduled

05/19/2008 - received I551 extension stamp via INFOPASS

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

02/21/2009 - GC received...no mistakes...valid until 2019

Timeline
I have gained a little over 20 pounds so far but you know what. Even if I gained 50 Pounds and I have a healthy baby, I would not care for it at all. Hard to believe that my biggest fear before getting pregnant was to gain weight and get saggy boobs. Now I just don't care about it anymore. As long as you are healthy and the baby is developing good, you are fine. Your body takes whatever it needs to keep that baby safe. You are doing good. Don't worry about the extrapounds, you gonna lose them again...

Oh I am fine with the weight gain. Getting compliments about how good I look doesn't hurt one bit! hehe It's just the doctor keeps warning me on how it could negatively affect the baby and all of that so it's worrying me a wee bit. I feel healthy though...healthier then when I was a "skinny mini."

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Oh I am fine with the weight gain. Getting compliments about how good I look doesn't hurt one bit! hehe It's just the doctor keeps warning me on how it could negatively affect the baby and all of that so it's worrying me a wee bit. I feel healthy though...healthier then when I was a "skinny mini."

I have gained the same Nizzy....30 lbs and not finished yet. I know it's my own fault, I kinda relaxed on watching what I was eating at the start, but lately I have been much better and am gaining at the appropriate rate. My Doctor is not concerned so neither am I. I will worry about it afterwards, and if anything, it'll make me more determined to work it off quicker!

I think your doctor is wrong in worrying you over a few extra pounds, stress will do more damage than that in my opinion! As long as the weight gain is steady and not too much at each checkup, I wouldn't worry for a second. Should be about a pound a week at this stage.

Hey KJ, congrats on the twins.....that's the coolest!!!

AOS

05/26/05: Sent I-485/I-130 & I-765 to Chicago lockbox.

05/27/05: Paperwork received by Douglas!

06/17/05: Check hit bank account.

06/20/05: All 3 NOA's rec'vd! TG!

08/02/05: Biometrics , New Orleans. Pretty uneventful.

08/09/05: EAD Approved!

07/12/06: ......still.........waiting.........

09/26/06: Case Status says interview has been canceled............What interview????

10/23/06: Interview finally scheduled for 12/14/06.

12/14/06: AOS approval pending renewal of Biometrics....Waiting on appt. for ASC!

Will this ever end????

01/17/07: Biometrics scheduled.

02/03/07: Everything complete at our end! Apparently my case file is under somebodys wobbly table leg.

02/27/07: Approval notice finally received by e-mail.....only 641 days!! 1 yr 9 mths!

My little angel, Rachel Erin...born 02/15/07

IM000979.jpg

Timeline

Wow, I just noticed that the three of us (Nizzy, Irisheyes and me) are only 8 days apart in our pregnancies. June must have been a good month to do "laundry". :luv:

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

Timeline

Haha, here is my "confession". We think we made baby while we were in TX for our AOS Interview. We did it in a trailer and my husband killed a cockroach right before we made baby.....shame on us..it's definetely a conversation starter :lol:

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
lol Eveline! I think my hubby would kill me if I divulged any details but we all know what went down in the end!

that came out wrong, didn't it? :blush:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

lol Eveline! I think my hubby would kill me if I divulged any details but we all know what went down in the end!

I was thinking about deleting that post again...maybe I should go ahead and do that...TMI

Edited by Eveline

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

Timeline

LOL...yeah I thought about it a little before pressing "Add Reply" because I knew someone would say something about it... :lol:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Impossible for me to pin it down really!! ;):lol:

AOS

05/26/05: Sent I-485/I-130 & I-765 to Chicago lockbox.

05/27/05: Paperwork received by Douglas!

06/17/05: Check hit bank account.

06/20/05: All 3 NOA's rec'vd! TG!

08/02/05: Biometrics , New Orleans. Pretty uneventful.

08/09/05: EAD Approved!

07/12/06: ......still.........waiting.........

09/26/06: Case Status says interview has been canceled............What interview????

10/23/06: Interview finally scheduled for 12/14/06.

12/14/06: AOS approval pending renewal of Biometrics....Waiting on appt. for ASC!

Will this ever end????

01/17/07: Biometrics scheduled.

02/03/07: Everything complete at our end! Apparently my case file is under somebodys wobbly table leg.

02/27/07: Approval notice finally received by e-mail.....only 641 days!! 1 yr 9 mths!

My little angel, Rachel Erin...born 02/15/07

IM000979.jpg