• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
hi folks,

the funeral for our little Noah was short but sweet... I don't remember a while lot of what the minister said because I was kind of out of it... but what I remember was really nice...

I had planned on letting some ballons go in honour of Noah, I got some red heart ballons, but my sis-in-law kind of screwed it up... I had got a ballon for each family, meaning hubby's brothers and sister and his parents and then one for us and one for my family, who couldn't be there.... well, I told her that the ballons were to go to each family and she started handing them out to everybody... :blink: .... I managed to save 2 ballons though..... I didn't want her to go and take the ballons away from the other people so I just let them have them.....

I wrote a little note and attached it to our ballon and then we let all the ballons go..... :)

today, my hubby is getting his first ever tattoo.... he is getting this pic tattoed on his arm with Noah's name underneath... (L)

jesus_holding_a_baby_beautiful.jpg

awww very nice (F)

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

HUGS Marilyn (F)(F)(F)

PEGGY & ROGER

3dflagsdotcom_canad_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif

K-1/K-2 VISA'S APPROVED IN MONTREAL MAY 2, 2005

K-1/K-2 AOS APPROVED IN ATLANTA MAY 17, 2006

10 year GC Approved - APRIL 16th ,2009 - Peggy and Jonathan's......

Still waiting for our cards...Had to file I-90 as they sent them to the wrong address.

March 9th, 2010, Received GC that has been lost in the mail for 10 months. Still waiting for my son's that is lost as well.

Filed Waiver for my son's 10 year GC and it was approved. He finally received his GC after its been missing for 2 years.

Thanking God this is over for 10 years.

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Okay so I want to go on a trip to Virginia on November 14th and the best way to get their is via plane. But I have heard many stories about women who travel on planes while pregnant and their baby is born underweight and suffer other problems. I have read that women can travel while pregnant as long as it isn't close to their due date but I want to know if anyone out there has travelled via plane while pregnant and how it affected the baby.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Me and my wife flew to Peru and back 6.5 hour trip each way, and she was 4 months preggers and our baby is completely normal. The Midwife's only concern was that we would be far from home and our regular doctor's care--nothing about flying was mentioned as a side affect etc. She had us get copies of our medical records and take enough prenatal vitamins with us just in case. But nothing happened everything was normal. Now I would not travel in like the 8th or 9th month for fear of going into labor while traveling--but otherwise take your trip now when you are only a little preggers and not later when you have to be more diligent on the due date.

squsquard20060929_-8_HJ%20is.png

dev216brs__.png

In accordance with Georgia law, "The Georgia Security and Immigration Compliance Act," I am required to display the following in any and all languages that I may give immigration related advise:

'I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW AND MAY NOT GIVE LEGAL ADVICE OR ACCEPT FEES FOR LEGAL ADVICE.'

"NO SOY ABOGADO LICENCIADO PRACTICAR LEY Y NO PUEDO DOY ASESORAMIENTO JURÍDICO O ACEPTO LOS HONORARIOS PARA El ASESORAMIENTO JURÍDICO."

hillarymug-tn.jpghillarypin-rwbt.jpgballoons-tn.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline
Me and my wife flew to Peru and back 6.5 hour trip each way, and she was 4 months preggers and our baby is completely normal. The Midwife's only concern was that we would be far from home and our regular doctor's care--nothing about flying was mentioned as a side affect etc. She had us get copies of our medical records and take enough prenatal vitamins with us just in case. But nothing happened everything was normal. Now I would not travel in like the 8th or 9th month for fear of going into labor while traveling--but otherwise take your trip now when you are only a little preggers and not later when you have to be more diligent on the due date.

Thanks for the reply. I'm wasn't so worried but others around me (my mom, mother-in-law, relatives) are freakin me out because it's out first baby and they have all these scenarios lined up for me. It's only going to be about an hour trip and I will most definitely consult with my doctor beforehand.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I'm 29 weeks pregnant and my doctor and others have told that it's ok to travel except for the last 5-6 weeks of pregnancy. I wouldn't worry about a 1 hour trip. There is no harm to it. Good Luck

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Here is the finished tattoo... it looks better then the picture we copied it from ..... sorry the pic is a bit blurry....

2006_102800912.jpg

conagrats and good luck to everyone who is expecting (F)

Edited by MarilynP
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

That is so beautiful Marilyn - I'm crying here too!! (hormones maybe?). You are such a strong woman and I admire you. Honestly even though I don't know you that well you are in my thoughts. Everytime I feel my little guy kicking around and I want to complain I thank god he is alright. I hope that God gives you many blessings in the future.

May 11 '09 - Case Approved 10 yr card in the mail

June - 10 yr card recieved

Feb. 19, 2010 - N-400 Application sent to Phoenix Lockbox

April 3, 2010 - Biometrics

May 17,2010 - Citizenship Test - Minneapolis, MN

July 16, 2010- Retest (writing portion)

October 13, 2010 - Oath Ceremony

Journey Complete!

s-age.png

s-age.png

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
That is so beautiful Marilyn - I'm crying here too!! (hormones maybe?). You are such a strong woman and I admire you. Honestly even though I don't know you that well you are in my thoughts. Everytime I feel my little guy kicking around and I want to complain I thank god he is alright. I hope that God gives you many blessings in the future.

Believe me, I have my moments when I am not so strong..... when I feel like screaming and throwing something....

Thanks everyone for the throughts and prayers... (F) it is greatly appreciated.... (F)

I just feel like I am bringing down the baby thread.... :( making it feel a little depressing in here....

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Dont feel like that Marilyn.

You have been thru alot and we are all here for you (F)

HUGS (F)

PEGGY & ROGER

3dflagsdotcom_canad_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif

K-1/K-2 VISA'S APPROVED IN MONTREAL MAY 2, 2005

K-1/K-2 AOS APPROVED IN ATLANTA MAY 17, 2006

10 year GC Approved - APRIL 16th ,2009 - Peggy and Jonathan's......

Still waiting for our cards...Had to file I-90 as they sent them to the wrong address.

March 9th, 2010, Received GC that has been lost in the mail for 10 months. Still waiting for my son's that is lost as well.

Filed Waiver for my son's 10 year GC and it was approved. He finally received his GC after its been missing for 2 years.

Thanking God this is over for 10 years.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Not at all Marilyn.... this is a thread for people to share feeling and experiences. We're here for each other and that's why you can let us be here for you. (F)

Look at me talking.... i'm not even pregnant... but I think everyone will agree with me. :star:

OUR COMPLETE TIMELINE

Latest steps:

10/26/2006- Consulate receives case (seriously, one month to receive the case?? BS!), and packet 3 that I sent even before they had received the case.

01/02/2007- Interview!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got a 221(g)

01/23/2007- Second Interview. VISA granted!!!

01/29/2007- VISA arrived.... no envelope though. I'm gonna contact them and see what happened this time!

01/31/2007- I'll have to send them one last financial support evidence.

02/01/2007- Evidence sent

02/02/2007- Evidence received by Consulate

02/06/2007- Consulate sends envelope!

02/07/2007- Envelope received!!!

02/10/2007- Flew to the USA!!!!!!

04/17/2007- Wedding day!!!

--- Wish us luck!!! ---

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Marilyn -- I understand your concern, but Hang in there. You aren't bringing down nothing, your pain and loss will help us all in our own circumstance, should we too have to face such a situation--and with courage I only hope I would handle the facts of life as graceful and open as you have--we are here for you as you have been here for us, not just in this thread but on VJ in general.

You have honored your son with dignity, respect, and with courage and viligence--we should be so lucky all to have parents like you and your husband, whether we live a moment or a lifetime. The care and support you have shown and love for young Noah--is not a downer to anyone--its a source of strength--your example is the true honor you have shown your son--though the tattoo of him with Jesus is amazing--your story will give me strength--still not faced with the loss of a close loved one--yet knowing that day will come as it must for all of us--I will think of Noah, and of you Marilyn and your family and know this I will live to be as courageous and understanding as you have been and continue to be. Thank you so much for sharing Noah's brief life with me--and I will continue to have him, you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

PS: Not to break the mood or make a joke or anything but my son already has a tooth at age 4 weeks--is this weird? Any advice if any of you have experienced this would be appreciated.

squsquard20060929_-8_HJ%20is.png

dev216brs__.png

In accordance with Georgia law, "The Georgia Security and Immigration Compliance Act," I am required to display the following in any and all languages that I may give immigration related advise:

'I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW AND MAY NOT GIVE LEGAL ADVICE OR ACCEPT FEES FOR LEGAL ADVICE.'

"NO SOY ABOGADO LICENCIADO PRACTICAR LEY Y NO PUEDO DOY ASESORAMIENTO JURÍDICO O ACEPTO LOS HONORARIOS PARA El ASESORAMIENTO JURÍDICO."

hillarymug-tn.jpghillarypin-rwbt.jpgballoons-tn.jpg