Patricia_and_andy

Baby Corner

3,061 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

Marylin, I am still thinking about you and little Noah a lot. I hope he will be doing better soon.

I hope you don't find my question inappropriate but how do they make sure he is breathing right? I have read that the lungs are not fully developed at the stage he was born. I have also heard that they give the baby some kind of steroid while it is still in the womb but how do they make sure his lungs are fully developed as soon as he is born?

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

03/19/2008 - package sent to TSC, let's hope for the best

03/20/2008 - check cashed

03/26/2008 - case sent to Vermont Service Center

04/17/2008 - Biometrics scheduled

05/19/2008 - received I551 extension stamp via INFOPASS

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

02/21/2009 - GC received...no mistakes...valid until 2019

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Keeping Noah in my prayers Marilyn.

He is a beautiful little boy.

Thanks for keeping us updated

HUGS (F)

PEGGY & ROGER

3dflagsdotcom_canad_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif

K-1/K-2 VISA'S APPROVED IN MONTREAL MAY 2, 2005

K-1/K-2 AOS APPROVED IN ATLANTA MAY 17, 2006

10 year GC Approved - APRIL 16th ,2009 - Peggy and Jonathan's......

Still waiting for our cards...Had to file I-90 as they sent them to the wrong address.

March 9th, 2010, Received GC that has been lost in the mail for 10 months. Still waiting for my son's that is lost as well.

Filed Waiver for my son's 10 year GC and it was approved. He finally received his GC after its been missing for 2 years.

Thanking God this is over for 10 years.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Marylin, I am still thinking about you and little Noah a lot. I hope he will be doing better soon.

I hope you don't find my question inappropriate but how do they make sure he is breathing right? I have read that the lungs are not fully developed at the stage he was born. I have also heard that they give the baby some kind of steroid while it is still in the womb but how do they make sure his lungs are fully developed as soon as he is born?

right now he is on a ventilator....

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
right now he is on a ventilator....

I hope little Noah is doing better today. How are you holding up?

09-02-2005 Applications for AOS, EAD, and AP received by MSC

10-21-2005 AOS fingerprint notice for 12-08-2005

11-07-2005 AP approved

12-05-2005 Infopass appt at San Jose office for interim EAD -- Refused, because it is already approved by MSC on 11-07-2005

12-07-2005 Attempt at interim EAD at San Francisco office -- no go. Back to San Jose, where CSO (chief station officer) tells they will contact MSC via email to request permission to issue interim EAD

12-08-2005 Biometrics for AOS and EAD. Having no EAD appt letter was no problem (used EAD NOA)

12-15-2005 EAD arrived in the mail

12-24-2005 Received interview letter; interview scheduled 03-01-2006

01-28-2006 Received replacement SSN card in married name (5 wks since application)

03-01-2006 AOS interview -- approved; received stamp in the passport

03-13-2006 Green card arrived in the mail

---

Filing for removal of conditions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Waiting to hear about baby Noah.... :star:

OUR COMPLETE TIMELINE

Latest steps:

10/26/2006- Consulate receives case (seriously, one month to receive the case?? BS!), and packet 3 that I sent even before they had received the case.

01/02/2007- Interview!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got a 221(g)

01/23/2007- Second Interview. VISA granted!!!

01/29/2007- VISA arrived.... no envelope though. I'm gonna contact them and see what happened this time!

01/31/2007- I'll have to send them one last financial support evidence.

02/01/2007- Evidence sent

02/02/2007- Evidence received by Consulate

02/06/2007- Consulate sends envelope!

02/07/2007- Envelope received!!!

02/10/2007- Flew to the USA!!!!!!

04/17/2007- Wedding day!!!

--- Wish us luck!!! ---

Timeline

Noah was one week old yesterday... He is doing ok.... They took him off phototherapy yesterday :thumbs:

His blood pressure still goes up and down but they found out he is really sensitive to any little noise etc...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Fantastic news Marilyn!!! Have they given you any indication of when you may be able to relax about his progress? Like when he starts to feed on his own or something? Although I'm sure each day that passes is a milestone for him. He's a fighter! Glad to read this, I have been checking back for updates. This little guy has captured many peoples hearts!

About the noise sensitivity, I don't know how true it is, but they say it depends on how much noise the baby is exposed to in the womb! I guess Noah didn't have much time to get used to any kind of noise though! I have two barking dogs, so mine should be ok! lol!

Again, great to hear Noah is getting stronger, hope Mom & Dad don't forget to take care of themselves so they can stay strong too!!

Best of luck......... (F)

Edited by Irisheyes

AOS

05/26/05: Sent I-485/I-130 & I-765 to Chicago lockbox.

05/27/05: Paperwork received by Douglas!

06/17/05: Check hit bank account.

06/20/05: All 3 NOA's rec'vd! TG!

08/02/05: Biometrics , New Orleans. Pretty uneventful.

08/09/05: EAD Approved!

07/12/06: ......still.........waiting.........

09/26/06: Case Status says interview has been canceled............What interview????

10/23/06: Interview finally scheduled for 12/14/06.

12/14/06: AOS approval pending renewal of Biometrics....Waiting on appt. for ASC!

Will this ever end????

01/17/07: Biometrics scheduled.

02/03/07: Everything complete at our end! Apparently my case file is under somebodys wobbly table leg.

02/27/07: Approval notice finally received by e-mail.....only 641 days!! 1 yr 9 mths!

My little angel, Rachel Erin...born 02/15/07

IM000979.jpg

Timeline

yeah, it is pretty quiet around our house so I don't think he had a chance to get used to a lot of noise....

they haven't really said much about his progress..... they just keep saying that the next few months will be full of ups and downs.....

I forgot to add that they did put him back on doepmine for his blood pressure... but they only are giving him about half as much as they were before....

also I am pretty sure the nurse said his blood sugar had stablized.... it was a little high and they were having to give him extra shots of insulin on top of the IV drip...

and I think they said they were going to give him an enema.... the poor guy :(

Edited by MarilynP
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Wow, so many meds and procedures for such a tiny guy. I hope he continues to do okay.

09-02-2005 Applications for AOS, EAD, and AP received by MSC

10-21-2005 AOS fingerprint notice for 12-08-2005

11-07-2005 AP approved

12-05-2005 Infopass appt at San Jose office for interim EAD -- Refused, because it is already approved by MSC on 11-07-2005

12-07-2005 Attempt at interim EAD at San Francisco office -- no go. Back to San Jose, where CSO (chief station officer) tells they will contact MSC via email to request permission to issue interim EAD

12-08-2005 Biometrics for AOS and EAD. Having no EAD appt letter was no problem (used EAD NOA)

12-15-2005 EAD arrived in the mail

12-24-2005 Received interview letter; interview scheduled 03-01-2006

01-28-2006 Received replacement SSN card in married name (5 wks since application)

03-01-2006 AOS interview -- approved; received stamp in the passport

03-13-2006 Green card arrived in the mail

---

Filing for removal of conditions

Noah is in good hands I am sure......hope you are doing ok Marilyn (F)

So glad to hear little Noah is a fighter!! Thanks for the updates Marilyn and hope you and your husband are doing ok (L)

So went for my first check up today :star: everything was fine, they just asked me a million questions, did some blood/urine tests and then checked my uterus, did PAP test etc!! I really liked the nurse and the staff at the clinic as everyone is so nice! I go on Monday for my ultrasound, so we're excited about that! Then hopefully we should know for sure how far along I am (between 6-8 weeks everyone seems to think!)!!

Sam (F)

09/20/05 NOA1 received
11/22/05 NOA2 received (65 days)
12/05/05 NVC received application! (say 2-4 week wait)
12/13/05 Found out forms were sent to London on 12/08/05!
12/20/05 Packet 3 received!
01/11/06 Medical - Knightsbridge London
01/18/06 Sent back packet 3!
02/15/06 Received packet 4!

02/13/06 INTERVIEW DATE 03/22/06 AT 10.30AM!! - APPROVED

Married July 29th 2006!!

08/17/2006 Filed for AOS and EAD
08/26/2006 NOA1 received for both (dated 08/24/06)
09/06/2006 RFE email.....not sure what for yet!
9/07/2006 Biometrics completed
10/13/2006 Transferred to CSC!!
11/02/2006 Approval email received!!
11/08/2006 Welcome to USA letter arrives!

11/13/2006 GREEN CARD RECEIVED - NO MISTAKES!!!!

06/06/08 Family moved back to UK!!

Husband gained UK citizenship September 2015

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Family relocating back to California

06/27/2016 I-130 Spousal Visa application sent to London Embassy

07/05/2016 NOA 1

08/31/2016 NOA 2 - case transferred to the Immigrant Visa Unit at the embassy

09/13/2016 3rd Letter received with LND number

10/14/2016 Medical

10/31/2016 Embassy interview

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Glad to hear about Noah's update Marilyn.

I think about your little guy and pray that he gets stronger as the days go on.

Take care of yourself.

HUGS (F)

PEGGY & ROGER

3dflagsdotcom_canad_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif

K-1/K-2 VISA'S APPROVED IN MONTREAL MAY 2, 2005

K-1/K-2 AOS APPROVED IN ATLANTA MAY 17, 2006

10 year GC Approved - APRIL 16th ,2009 - Peggy and Jonathan's......

Still waiting for our cards...Had to file I-90 as they sent them to the wrong address.

March 9th, 2010, Received GC that has been lost in the mail for 10 months. Still waiting for my son's that is lost as well.

Filed Waiver for my son's 10 year GC and it was approved. He finally received his GC after its been missing for 2 years.

Thanking God this is over for 10 years.

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline
So glad to hear little Noah is a fighter!! Thanks for the updates Marilyn and hope you and your husband are doing ok (L)

So went for my first check up today :star: everything was fine, they just asked me a million questions, did some blood/urine tests and then checked my uterus, did PAP test etc!! I really liked the nurse and the staff at the clinic as everyone is so nice! I go on Monday for my ultrasound, so we're excited about that! Then hopefully we should know for sure how far along I am (between 6-8 weeks everyone seems to think!)!!

Sam (F)

There was lots of confusion as to how far along I was too Englishsammy. The doctor initially told me one thing then said that she will see if she can hear the heartbeat but it as uncommon to hear it so early but it shocked us both to hear the little thumping. That's when she said I was further along then we thought and I had to do an ultrasound. Do you eventually want to know the gender?

Timeline

Hubby and I spent a couple hours sitting with Noah today..... he seemed to be doing a better job maintaining his blood pressure... they have increased his doepmine though.....

mvSuprise-hug.gif