Patricia_and_andy

Baby Corner

3,061 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Marilyn you must be due right about the same time as us. First week in January? Well I just popped in to say hi and congratulations to everyone. I just bought a new suit for work today and some flat shoes - as I am totally off balance lol. We're right around 25 weeks now and I'm measuring about a week bigger but the Dr. said it's normal esp with a second child. Have been having quite a bit of abdominal pain though so not sure what is up there, nor is the doctor they've been doing some tests. Anyway babe is healthy - we did find out it's another boy! Hubby is thrilled but I wanted a little girl :( Oh well as long as he's healthy. We've named him Tarik Ibrahim - our son calls him Tari or Tata haha. I'm getting excited I can't wait until he's born and can cuddle I sure miss cuddling a little baby!!

May 11 '09 - Case Approved 10 yr card in the mail

June - 10 yr card recieved

Feb. 19, 2010 - N-400 Application sent to Phoenix Lockbox

April 3, 2010 - Biometrics

May 17,2010 - Citizenship Test - Minneapolis, MN

July 16, 2010- Retest (writing portion)

October 13, 2010 - Oath Ceremony

Journey Complete!

s-age.png

s-age.png

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-5 Country: Mexico
Timeline
well all we can join the club, we are 10 weeks pregnant after been on the pill for 10 yrs, came off it got pregnant straight away, around our 1 yr anniversary, plus our baby is due April 18th, my birthday!!

I have the same due date

Now that my husband is a citizen, we are preparting documents to apply to bring his parents here.

CSC

04/24/10: I-130 package mailed

05/04/10: Notice Date

10/06/10: Approval Date

NVC

10/12/10: NVC Case# generated

10/22/10: Updated both email ids. DS-3032 e-mailed

10/26/10: IIN Received. AOS fee IN PROCESS. Emailed barcoded

10/30/10: AOS fee PAID, AOS package mailed

11/03/10: IV fee PAID, IV package mailed

12/07/10: RFE for I-864 Entered into System

12/13/10: RFE for DS-230 entered into system

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Just curious, how many months did it take you to get pregnant? My husband and I are trying for one year now and still no luck. I am getting discouraged. Any suggestions? websites? I will take any advice.

Have great day!

Selvi

11-22-04-- mailed I-129f

12-06-04 NOA 1

2-16-05 NOA 2 online Approval

2- 19-05-NOA 2 Approval receipt in mail

3-08-05 NVC assigned case number

3-10-05 Letter from NVC saying they completed processing on our case and will be forwarding our file to US Consulate in Chennai.

3-11-05 NVC forward our case to Chennai, INDIA

3-29-05 Received an email from Consulate in Chennai. Interview date May 12, 2005.

4-6-05 Fiance received the appointment letter

MAY 12,2005--INTERVIEW----- VISA APPROVED

6-2-05 WELCOME HOME Prem!

7-30-05 WEDDING DAY!!!!

8-5-05 AOS/EAD/ papers sent in

8-10-05 NOA's for AOS, EAD

12-02-05 EAD approved

12-05-05 EAD received (dated Oct.14)

joining in: Pras and I have failed 2 (or 3) "milestones":

• Dec 31, 2006 (but we had only one chance, ON wedding night--when I proved clumsy and unprepared)
  • Easter/anniversary (note: I know Easter next year is 4/8 vs our anniversary of 4/15)

Still hoping to make third milestone of north-american-summer-retreat 2007.

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
joining in: Pras and I have failed 2 (or 3) "milestones":
  • Dec 31, 2006 (but we had only one chance, ON wedding night--when I proved clumsy and unprepared)
  • Easter/anniversary (note: I know Easter next year is 4/8 vs our anniversary of 4/15)

Still hoping to make third milestone of north-american-summer-retreat 2007.

Sorry to hear that, but are you calculating when she's ovulating?

Sept. 27: Filed AOS, EAD and AP

Oct. 6: NOA for AOS, EADand AP received, case was moved from the DC office to MSC

Nov. 23: Biometrics and fingerprint appt.

Nov. 24: AOS and EAD touched

Dec. 3: EAD arrives in the mail!

Sept 19, 2005: E-filed EAD renewal

Sept. 20: I-485 transferred to CSC

Dec 20: RFE notice received

Feb. 13, 2006: RFE received in CSC

Feb. 23: AOS approved

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Marilyn you must be due right about the same time as us. First week in January? Well I just popped in to say hi and congratulations to everyone. I just bought a new suit for work today and some flat shoes - as I am totally off balance lol. We're right around 25 weeks now and I'm measuring about a week bigger but the Dr. said it's normal esp with a second child. Have been having quite a bit of abdominal pain though so not sure what is up there, nor is the doctor they've been doing some tests. Anyway babe is healthy - we did find out it's another boy! Hubby is thrilled but I wanted a little girl :( Oh well as long as he's healthy. We've named him Tarik Ibrahim - our son calls him Tari or Tata haha. I'm getting excited I can't wait until he's born and can cuddle I sure miss cuddling a little baby!!

actually I am due the first week of February

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

All day yesterday my heart was pounding really hard...it was like I could feel it thunping away. I kept trying to breathe normally but it was freaking me out. I'm fine today but has this happened to anyone else?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

post-13317-1159565304_thumb.jpg

YES! Finally My baby boy was born at 12:59PM on 27 Sept of this year! 1 year and a day to the anniversary of my wife's arrival in the USA. Wife went all natural, a real Champion, I so proud of her, started pushing at 12 and the baby was out in just under an hour! Both are doing great and health. Art Jr. weighs 1/10th of a ounce shy of 8 pounds and he is 19 inches long. Well two days old now still can't believe it! Love him and his mom so much! Congrats to those that have given birth before on this thread and best wishes for those still expecting! Take care!

squsquard20060929_-8_HJ%20is.png

dev216brs__.png

In accordance with Georgia law, "The Georgia Security and Immigration Compliance Act," I am required to display the following in any and all languages that I may give immigration related advise:

'I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW AND MAY NOT GIVE LEGAL ADVICE OR ACCEPT FEES FOR LEGAL ADVICE.'

"NO SOY ABOGADO LICENCIADO PRACTICAR LEY Y NO PUEDO DOY ASESORAMIENTO JURÍDICO O ACEPTO LOS HONORARIOS PARA El ASESORAMIENTO JURÍDICO."

hillarymug-tn.jpghillarypin-rwbt.jpgballoons-tn.jpg

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Congratulations on your son! He's a cutie :)

"We are the real countries,

Not the boundaries drawn on maps,

With the names of powerful men.

That's all I've wanted -

To walk in such a place with you,

On an earth without maps."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kev (Canada/BC) & Kiki (USA/Oregon)

flag_usa_canada.gif

Married Nov. 27th, 2004

Done with USCIS until 2017!!

collage4.jpg

olivia12mo2.jpg

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

A recent pic of my daughter...LOL

post-5364-1159574490_thumb.jpg

"We are the real countries,

Not the boundaries drawn on maps,

With the names of powerful men.

That's all I've wanted -

To walk in such a place with you,

On an earth without maps."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kev (Canada/BC) & Kiki (USA/Oregon)

flag_usa_canada.gif

Married Nov. 27th, 2004

Done with USCIS until 2017!!

collage4.jpg

olivia12mo2.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Congrats on the new baby's. :D

PEGGY & ROGER

3dflagsdotcom_canad_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif

K-1/K-2 VISA'S APPROVED IN MONTREAL MAY 2, 2005

K-1/K-2 AOS APPROVED IN ATLANTA MAY 17, 2006

10 year GC Approved - APRIL 16th ,2009 - Peggy and Jonathan's......

Still waiting for our cards...Had to file I-90 as they sent them to the wrong address.

March 9th, 2010, Received GC that has been lost in the mail for 10 months. Still waiting for my son's that is lost as well.

Filed Waiver for my son's 10 year GC and it was approved. He finally received his GC after its been missing for 2 years.

Thanking God this is over for 10 years.