Patricia_and_andy

Baby Corner

3,061 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
We did it! Our little Angel is born. At 7:39 this morning.

All went well, mother and baby are doing fine. Daddy is exhausted.

VJ, meet Naomi - born at 7lbs, 6oz and 19" - (she was 12 hrs old when I took this picture):

awww :luv: Very cute! Congratulations!! I love the name you picked for her. :thumbs:

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline
I just found out last week that I'm pregnant. I just got married. My husband is from Brazil and he's being great about it. It was unexpected. First I was upset, then I got used to the idea, but now I'm panicky. I'm worried that I'll be tied down as a mother and I'll never get to do the things I love again. (Dancing, horseback riding)

Is it normal to go through this? It makes me feel very selfish..

Congratulations on your pregnancy.

Those feelings are completely normal. We planned our baby (we didn't plan that we'll conceive after only 6 weeks though) and I was more than happy to see the two pink lines on the test but still, I had those thoughts and I still have them. Now it's more about wheter we can afford a child or not.

Buy a pregnancy book or sign up at some forum (I am at www.pregnancyweekly.com). There are so many people that can help you and support you with your thoughts and feelings.

I had a physical today and our peanut is doing just great. The heartbeat is at 150 bpm and every now and then I can feel some 'quickening' although sometimes I don't know if it's just gas or really movements. It's still too early to feel real kicks though.

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

03/19/2008 - package sent to TSC, let's hope for the best

03/20/2008 - check cashed

03/26/2008 - case sent to Vermont Service Center

04/17/2008 - Biometrics scheduled

05/19/2008 - received I551 extension stamp via INFOPASS

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

02/21/2009 - GC received...no mistakes...valid until 2019

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Congrats on your beautiful new baby girl (F)

PEGGY & ROGER

3dflagsdotcom_canad_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif

K-1/K-2 VISA'S APPROVED IN MONTREAL MAY 2, 2005

K-1/K-2 AOS APPROVED IN ATLANTA MAY 17, 2006

10 year GC Approved - APRIL 16th ,2009 - Peggy and Jonathan's......

Still waiting for our cards...Had to file I-90 as they sent them to the wrong address.

March 9th, 2010, Received GC that has been lost in the mail for 10 months. Still waiting for my son's that is lost as well.

Filed Waiver for my son's 10 year GC and it was approved. He finally received his GC after its been missing for 2 years.

Thanking God this is over for 10 years.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Congrats ET and Wife! And Welcome to the world Naomi!

I had a doctor's appointment last week with a susbstitute docotr because my doctor was away for a afew weeks... anywho, the doctor asked what kind of prenatals I was taking and I told him Natelle and then he said I should start taking fish oil... I told him that I had got some samples packs of Expecta and I have been taking those.. and he said good ..

my samples are running low , so on the weekend I went to Walmart to see if I could find some Expecta.... I couldn't find any but I did find fish oil capules... I ended up buying them but now I am not sure if I should take them... I don't know if the Expecta ones are different from the regular fish oil ones.. :unsure: ...

I found the Omega-3 Fatty Acid (fish oil) vitamins at Publix they were kept in the Dairy section. They are the type that must be kept cold. Also they were made from non-fish sources, some sort of seed or cereal I forget, anyway if you eat a balanced diet too and lots of whole grains that are not refined etc, you will get a lot of Omega-3 that way as well.

squsquard20060929_-8_HJ%20is.png

dev216brs__.png

In accordance with Georgia law, "The Georgia Security and Immigration Compliance Act," I am required to display the following in any and all languages that I may give immigration related advise:

'I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW AND MAY NOT GIVE LEGAL ADVICE OR ACCEPT FEES FOR LEGAL ADVICE.'

"NO SOY ABOGADO LICENCIADO PRACTICAR LEY Y NO PUEDO DOY ASESORAMIENTO JURÍDICO O ACEPTO LOS HONORARIOS PARA El ASESORAMIENTO JURÍDICO."

hillarymug-tn.jpghillarypin-rwbt.jpgballoons-tn.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
Well......Ive joined the gang! :D

Me too! When are you due, lauraxmarie? My physician's estimate is about May 17 or 18.

You will never grow old to me, or die, or be lost in any way.

--Edna St. Vincent Millay

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Congrats to all of those who have discovered that they're pregnant!!! I read a great blog piece in the Washington Post this morning on achieving balance (economic, relationship, etc) before you have a baby....great advice.

Sept. 27: Filed AOS, EAD and AP

Oct. 6: NOA for AOS, EADand AP received, case was moved from the DC office to MSC

Nov. 23: Biometrics and fingerprint appt.

Nov. 24: AOS and EAD touched

Dec. 3: EAD arrives in the mail!

Sept 19, 2005: E-filed EAD renewal

Sept. 20: I-485 transferred to CSC

Dec 20: RFE notice received

Feb. 13, 2006: RFE received in CSC

Feb. 23: AOS approved

Well......Ive joined the gang! :D

Me too! When are you due, lauraxmarie? My physician's estimate is about May 17 or 18.

I dont have a physicians estimate but I think around the end of may- probably a week after you. ill let you know when I have an official date though!!

I only came of the pill a month ago after being on it for 7 years- I certainly didnt expect to get pregnant so quickly!! I was under the impression it takes a few months for the body to adjust after the pill and to become fertile- but obviously not in my case! First attempt and bam!! :lol:

Be sure to keep me posted on how you are doing- itll be good to have someone to share with! :D

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hi guys, I think I'm right around May 15th, but haven't had my first OB trip just yet. I'm going on Monday..Do you guys seem to notice many more pregnant ladies about lately, or do you think I just pay more attention now?

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Hi guys, I think I'm right around May 15th, but haven't had my first OB trip just yet. I'm going on Monday..Do you guys seem to notice many more pregnant ladies about lately, or do you think I just pay more attention now?

I have... but I think it is just because like you said, you pay more attention to that now

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

How cool to be able to go through this with AllisonB and lauraxmarie! We've definitely got to keep each other updated. I already have a queasy stomach :( ... Otherwise, I feel great.

Thanks, noemij, for info about the article. I'm gonna search for it now. (And it's good to dialogue with you off the Italy board, too!) ...

Take care, all! Whatever stage of your baby journey you're at :)

You will never grow old to me, or die, or be lost in any way.

--Edna St. Vincent Millay

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Congrats to all the new preggies! Hubby and I were talking about how we notice a lot more pregnant women too...they're everywhere! But it's just like when we bought our Toyota Yaris recently...now we notice others with the same car...

In 9 days I find out the gender of this little one! I am sooooooooooo excited and anxious! I hope the baby cooperates because I have been coutning down the days until this appointment.

I had an appointment yesterday and I found out I gained 8 pounds! I was kind of shocked but the doctor said it was great for my stage (I'm a week away from my 5th month). I just want to be healthy but the numbers freak me out.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

well all we can join the club, we are 10 weeks pregnant after been on the pill for 10 yrs, came off it got pregnant straight away, around our 1 yr anniversary, plus our baby is due April 18th, my birthday!!

Chrissy UK (Yorkshire) John USA (Minnesota)

20/July/05 Married in Las Vegas!!

AOS approved April 12th 2006!!

4/01/08 mailed I-751 to Nebraska

4/3/08 package arrives at Nebraska

4/11/08 check cashed

4/14/08 recieved NOA extension letter

4/26/08 recieved biometrics appointment letter plus it looks like our case has been forwarded to California!

5/02/08 Biometrics scheduled

5/02/08 Biometrics completed in 10 mins!

Woo Hoo....8/28/08 Recieved 10yr Greencard in mail, no approved email!! We are done!!!

.png

.png