Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Any news yet???

ok...where is she... this is driving me crazy!! lol

OK here is our story (short version)

we have been married for 3 years anny was July 3rd.

We filed I-130 march 21, 2005

Receipt date march, 30, 2005

Approval notice July 1, 2005

Case # change NVC July 21, 2005

Lawyer recieved fee bills Aug 9, 2005

Filed I-129f March 23, 2005

receipt date April 7, 2005

Approved july 5, 2005

Recieved packet from london July 15th, 2005

Finally mailed packet 3 Aug 5th, 2005

Medical appointment Aug. 13th, 2005

Interview date Sep. 2, 2005 Approved!!

Visa in hand sep. 3, 2005

6d7cfb2.jpg.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Macedonia
Timeline

Sorry...i didnt have an opprotunity to come back last night....

First off, baby is happy and healthy, so thats relief #1!!! Yeah!

secondly......the nurse was able to determine that im having a happy healthy baby............and thats about it. its not a boy, its not a girl, its stubborn! it had its legs crossed for most of the time, plus it was face down so i could only see the back of the head and the ear. It did turn its head for a split second so that i could see an eye....but then it turned right back around! She did say that if she had to guess that she would say its a girl....but only by guess as the baby was not fully cooperating. so im back to square one!

It sucks too, cause i got myself excited to find out what its going to be and now i have to wait until i have it to know for sure!

I bet if i had another ultrasound right now, the baby is sticking its tounge out at me! :P

I aint cool enough for a signature.....

Filed: Country: Indonesia
Timeline

secondly......the nurse was able to determine that im having a happy healthy baby............and thats about it. its not a boy, its not a girl, its stubborn! it had its legs crossed for most of the time, plus it was face down so i could only see the back of the head and the ear. It did turn its head for a split second so that i could see an eye....but then it turned right back around! She did say that if she had to guess that she would say its a girl....but only by guess as the baby was not fully cooperating. so im back to square one!

It sucks too, cause i got myself excited to find out what its going to be and now i have to wait until i have it to know for sure!

I bet if i had another ultrasound right now, the baby is sticking its tounge out at me! :P

YAY M_and_m20. I could only imagine your baby was playing a little trick on you lol. :lol:

Our K1 Journey Click Here
K1 Interview in Jakarta Click Here
AOS Journey:
May 02, 2006 :AOS Sent to Chicago...Let the couting begin
May 03, 2006 :AOS received in Chicago
May 12, 2006 :Received NOA1 dated 05/09/2006
May 22, 2006 Biometrics Notice Rcvd dated 05/17/2006
May 30, 2006 :Biometrics done in ASC Birmingham
July 01, 2006 :Interview Letter received
Aug 30, 2006 :Interview in Atlanta & got RFE for I-693A! OUCH!!!
November, 2006 :I-693A Sent. The waiting goes on...
April 4, 2007: Infopass & it doesn't help at all!!!
April 18, 2007 :Contacting our Congressman.
May 18, 2007 : E-mail rcvd, Welcome Notice Sent! Finally!!!
April 22, 2007 : E-mail rcvd, GC has been ordered
April 24, 2007 : Welcome Notice Rvcd. Yeeehaaa!!!!
June 1, 2007: GC arrived! Yippy! USCIS Free for 2 years!
2008: Moved to China
2009: Conditional GC Expired and Husband has been having affairs since 2008 in China. Can't file for ROC since he got laid off. He came to Jakarta to live with me and my parents. He got a new job. Life resume to normal or so I thought.
March 2010: Officially separated after yet more affairs exposed just a day after my birthday!

February 2011: Officially divorced.
June 18, 2011: He married the girl he had the last affair with.

August 2014: I am engaged with my real soulmate. Not an American.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

So I'm wondering if anyone has had this issue - I have one son and I also have had one miscarriage so I'm a little nervous right now. I have been having a lot of cramping, and I just dont' know if it's gas or if there is something going on. I'm nervous because I was on BC when I got pregnant (The Nuvo-Ring - not sure if anyone is familiar) and I didn't take it out until I found out I was pregnant. So i'm sort of scared that I might be miscarrying? Has anyone had cramping at all - is it ok? bad? I'm thinking I should make an appt. to go in to the doctor but we have one scheduled for the 2nd week of June... what do you think?

May 11 '09 - Case Approved 10 yr card in the mail

June - 10 yr card recieved

Feb. 19, 2010 - N-400 Application sent to Phoenix Lockbox

April 3, 2010 - Biometrics

May 17,2010 - Citizenship Test - Minneapolis, MN

July 16, 2010- Retest (writing portion)

October 13, 2010 - Oath Ceremony

Journey Complete!

s-age.png

s-age.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

My wife is now having nose bleeds--is that normal: She is in her 23rdish week.

squsquard20060929_-8_HJ%20is.png

dev216brs__.png

In accordance with Georgia law, "The Georgia Security and Immigration Compliance Act," I am required to display the following in any and all languages that I may give immigration related advise:

'I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW AND MAY NOT GIVE LEGAL ADVICE OR ACCEPT FEES FOR LEGAL ADVICE.'

"NO SOY ABOGADO LICENCIADO PRACTICAR LEY Y NO PUEDO DOY ASESORAMIENTO JURÍDICO O ACEPTO LOS HONORARIOS PARA El ASESORAMIENTO JURÍDICO."

hillarymug-tn.jpghillarypin-rwbt.jpgballoons-tn.jpg

Timeline
So I'm wondering if anyone has had this issue - I have one son and I also have had one miscarriage so I'm a little nervous right now. I have been having a lot of cramping, and I just dont' know if it's gas or if there is something going on. I'm nervous because I was on BC when I got pregnant (The Nuvo-Ring - not sure if anyone is familiar) and I didn't take it out until I found out I was pregnant. So i'm sort of scared that I might be miscarrying? Has anyone had cramping at all - is it ok? bad? I'm thinking I should make an appt. to go in to the doctor but we have one scheduled for the 2nd week of June... what do you think?

If you are worried call the doctor!!! It doesn't matter if you have an appointment the next day. I have had 3 misscarriages and I never let anything wait! If I'm worried I call the Doc.

Your in my thoughts...let us know,

Patricia

Artegal,

It is very normal... during pregnancy women have an increase in blood volume which makes the tissue in the nose weak. If it becomes really bad or hard to stop the bleeding call the Doctor.

Patricia

m_and_m20,

I'm so glad to hear that your baby is healthy!! and as for not show his/her bits...hehe that is just the way it happens sometimes... at least you have all of us waiting right here with you until you have the lil bunndle to find out if it is a boy or a girl!

((((Hugs))) Patricia

Approved july 5, 2005

6d7cfb2.jpg.png

Filed: Timeline

Artegal,

It is very normal... during pregnancy women have an increase in blood volume which makes the tissue in the nose weak. If it becomes really bad or hard to stop the bleeding call the Doctor.

Patricia

Yep, Nani had the nose bleeds, too. Lasted a couple of weeks and then it just sort of tapered off.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Some women have cramping but if it's bad and if you are worried you should really call your doctor and he'll tell if you can wait until the appt or if you need to go see him now.

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Filed: Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Amera, I hope everything will be okay for you and your baby. :yes:

My first visit to the doctor was last Thursday and turned out I had to meet the nurse fist who took all my data, etc. She arranged my appointments with the doctor for 3 months in a row and my next one will be on June 15 where they'll do a first ultrasound on me.

Take care y'all mommies & daddies.

Our K1 Journey Click Here
K1 Interview in Jakarta Click Here
AOS Journey:
May 02, 2006 :AOS Sent to Chicago...Let the couting begin
May 03, 2006 :AOS received in Chicago
May 12, 2006 :Received NOA1 dated 05/09/2006
May 22, 2006 Biometrics Notice Rcvd dated 05/17/2006
May 30, 2006 :Biometrics done in ASC Birmingham
July 01, 2006 :Interview Letter received
Aug 30, 2006 :Interview in Atlanta & got RFE for I-693A! OUCH!!!
November, 2006 :I-693A Sent. The waiting goes on...
April 4, 2007: Infopass & it doesn't help at all!!!
April 18, 2007 :Contacting our Congressman.
May 18, 2007 : E-mail rcvd, Welcome Notice Sent! Finally!!!
April 22, 2007 : E-mail rcvd, GC has been ordered
April 24, 2007 : Welcome Notice Rvcd. Yeeehaaa!!!!
June 1, 2007: GC arrived! Yippy! USCIS Free for 2 years!
2008: Moved to China
2009: Conditional GC Expired and Husband has been having affairs since 2008 in China. Can't file for ROC since he got laid off. He came to Jakarta to live with me and my parents. He got a new job. Life resume to normal or so I thought.
March 2010: Officially separated after yet more affairs exposed just a day after my birthday!

February 2011: Officially divorced.
June 18, 2011: He married the girl he had the last affair with.

August 2014: I am engaged with my real soulmate. Not an American.

Filed: Timeline

Hello everyone!

I haven't posted in here in a long time, basically since my baby boy Sean was born on march 8th...well I hope everyone's pregnancy is going great (I wish I had the time to catch up with this thread but I don't :help::P )and I wish you all the best! (F) I just thought I'd stop by and post a new pic of me and my boy who is almost 3 months already on june 8th!!! I have a minute because he is sleeping right now... :whistle::D

Anyways we took this pic in Williamsburg, VA, we were there for the Memorial Day weekend (hubby is in the Air Force so had a long weekend off), my son's first official trip away from home. :star:

Good luck to all of you! (L)

Timeline
Hello everyone!

I haven't posted in here in a long time, basically since my baby boy Sean was born on march 8th...well I hope everyone's pregnancy is going great (I wish I had the time to catch up with this thread but I don't :help::P )and I wish you all the best! (F) I just thought I'd stop by and post a new pic of me and my boy who is almost 3 months already on june 8th!!! I have a minute because he is sleeping right now... :whistle::D

Anyways we took this pic in Williamsburg, VA, we were there for the Memorial Day weekend (hubby is in the Air Force so had a long weekend off), my son's first official trip away from home. :star:

Good luck to all of you! (L)

Thanks for stopping in and sharing such a beautiful picture of you and Sean.... looks like you both are doing well!!!

Patricia

Approved july 5, 2005

6d7cfb2.jpg.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

I guess I'm the next one: my EDD is June 22. Wish me luck!

09-02-2005 Applications for AOS, EAD, and AP received by MSC

10-21-2005 AOS fingerprint notice for 12-08-2005

11-07-2005 AP approved

12-05-2005 Infopass appt at San Jose office for interim EAD -- Refused, because it is already approved by MSC on 11-07-2005

12-07-2005 Attempt at interim EAD at San Francisco office -- no go. Back to San Jose, where CSO (chief station officer) tells they will contact MSC via email to request permission to issue interim EAD

12-08-2005 Biometrics for AOS and EAD. Having no EAD appt letter was no problem (used EAD NOA)

12-15-2005 EAD arrived in the mail

12-24-2005 Received interview letter; interview scheduled 03-01-2006

01-28-2006 Received replacement SSN card in married name (5 wks since application)

03-01-2006 AOS interview -- approved; received stamp in the passport

03-13-2006 Green card arrived in the mail

---

Filing for removal of conditions