Patricia_and_andy

Baby Corner

3,061 posts in this topic

My huband had to work on my Wohoo cause I wouldn't see it no more and didn't want to risk cutting stuff off.

ROFLMAO!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:blink::blink:

If you had a woohoo, charles, you'd understand. There are some things that are just too vital to risk :lol: And Im pleased to see you leave no thread untouched, even the preggers' corner :D When do we get to see your little illegal donut?

Hey the way I see it, if a mans legs can be hairy why can't a womans? Yes he has to deal with it, I am not going to do it just for him. :lol: Especially while pregnant. Don't get me wrong, I don't go out showing off hairy legs, I'm not that "hippy", but if I am wearing pants then yes I do. No one can see! And hubby doesn't count. :lol: If my legs are going to show then I'll shave...otherwise, nahh.

Here, here! My hubby doesnt dare complain about the legs because he knows they are attached to other things he wants :lol:

I woke up with some relatively major pain in my lower abdomen...making it difficult for me to stand upright and walk. But I find complete relief when I sit down. That's just due to the pulled and stretched ligaments, right?

I'm not worried, really. Just uncomfortable and walking s l o w... :blush:

Been there. Its those lovely stretching ligaments. Mine started smarting at about 2 months. Makes you walk like a croquet hoop, but its normal. Feels kinda like you've been riding a horse for too long.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline
does anybody else get major migraine type headaches when they are pregnant...??

I had a doosy of a headache this afternoon :wacko::blink:

Yes! It is very very common and is generally though to be caused by those insanely surging hormone levels (like everything else during pregnancy ;) ). I never get headaches normally (knock on wood, for hubby s sake :P ), but somewhere around the 2nd trimester I started getting them. A couple tylenol gel caps when it got too bad helped me pretty often during that time.

Tylenol was my life saver during the post partum contractions too...

Edited by nin

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

where can i buy these Hyland teething tablets i keep hearing about?

Chrissy UK (Yorkshire) John USA (Minnesota)

20/July/05 Married in Las Vegas!!

AOS approved April 12th 2006!!

4/01/08 mailed I-751 to Nebraska

4/3/08 package arrives at Nebraska

4/11/08 check cashed

4/14/08 recieved NOA extension letter

4/26/08 recieved biometrics appointment letter plus it looks like our case has been forwarded to California!

5/02/08 Biometrics scheduled

5/02/08 Biometrics completed in 10 mins!

Woo Hoo....8/28/08 Recieved 10yr Greencard in mail, no approved email!! We are done!!!

.png

.png

YES!! I have about one a week, but i only get the aura.. i went to see the doctor and he said migraines in pregnancy are very common! I take tylanol and they are becoming less as time goes on.

K1

September 15 - 2005: NOA1

October: Waiting

November: Waiting

December: In Security checks

January 2006: Waiting

February: Waiting..Contacted Congress

March 4th: APPROVED

March 17th: NVC posted file to London

March 20th: London Receives file

March 29th: Receive package 3

April 13th: London Receives package

April 19th: Medical - June 13th: INTERVIEW......APPROVED!!!!

June 20th: ARRIVE IN USA

Time taken for whole process 9 Months

~~~~~ * ~~~~~

AOS

October: 13th: Sent off AOS Package

November 3rd: NOA1

November 14th: Snail mail ~ NOA1 ~ Case moved to the CSC for faster processing.

November 14th : CSC has petition for me and my daughter.

December 14th: Biometrics completed.

January 17th: APPROVED AOS!

January 22nd: Green card arrives in the mail:))

Time taken for AOS - 3.5 Months

Finished for 2 years.

dev015pb___.png

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

YES!! I have about one a week, but i only get the aura.. i went to see the doctor and he said migraines in pregnancy are very common! I take tylanol and they are becoming less as time goes on.

same here i get a big headache about once a week...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Other Timeline

Hello Everyone!

I haven't posted here since our little one was born.. and now she's 6 months old!!! She's crawling (can you believe that?!) and starting on baby food. (I make my own) It is so messy!!!!

Parenthood has been one big giant rollercoaster but I'm loving it. I'm even thinking about number 2... but not too soon!

Hope everyone has a wonderful pregnancy.. as comfortable as pregnancy can be.

And my one word of wisdom to pass on to new moms: Buy a sling!

~Singers~

Nothing I say is legal advice. I recommend you consult a qualified immigration attorney for any questions you may have.

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline
Hello Everyone!

I haven't posted here since our little one was born.. and now she's 6 months old!!! She's crawling (can you believe that?!) and starting on baby food. (I make my own) It is so messy!!!!

Parenthood has been one big giant rollercoaster but I'm loving it. I'm even thinking about number 2... but not too soon!

Hope everyone has a wonderful pregnancy.. as comfortable as pregnancy can be.

And my one word of wisdom to pass on to new moms: Buy a sling!

~Singers~

Congratulations Singers.

I don't think I have ever stopped thinking that I want to get pregnant again asap. Seems like since Adam was born, all I do is prepare for a VBAC. It is sick. I hope that my body will start popping some eggs anytime soon and then we can go again, haha.

I made my own babyfood too, I loved it. Now, he just eats whatever we eat.

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

03/19/2008 - package sent to TSC, let's hope for the best

03/20/2008 - check cashed

03/26/2008 - case sent to Vermont Service Center

04/17/2008 - Biometrics scheduled

05/19/2008 - received I551 extension stamp via INFOPASS

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

02/21/2009 - GC received...no mistakes...valid until 2019

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

I had very bad migranes during my first trimester. And hot flashes. That's very common but it doesn't make it less unpleasant. :wacko:

Girls, how are you coping with the third trimester? I wake up tired and I have to rest all the times. Doing dishes and other simple chores became impossible. I can't take it any more. :crying:

Drew (St. Louis, MO) + Lyuba (Moscow, Russia)

December 1, 2003 - met and fell in love in Moscow, Russia

K-1

June 24, 2004 - NOA1

September 14, 2004 - NOA2

December 2, 2004 - Interview

December 24, 2004 - Arrival to the USA

January 14, 2005 - Wedding

AOS

January 25, 2005 - applied for AOS, EAD and AP in person

June 29, 2005 - AOS interview

August 8, 2005 - Green card arrived

Lifting of conditions

April 17, 2007 - NOA1 (extension letter)

April 2, 2008 - case transferred to CSC

May 8, 2008 - 10 year Green card arrived

Naturalization

July 24, 2008 - NOA1

November 19, 2008 - Interview

January 9, 2009 - Oath

January 17, 2009 - applied for US passport

January 26, 2009 - US passport arrived

DONE WITH IMMIGRATION

I had very bad migranes during my first trimester. And hot flashes. That's very common but it doesn't make it less unpleasant. :wacko:

Girls, how are you coping with the third trimester? I wake up tired and I have to rest all the times. Doing dishes and other simple chores became impossible. I can't take it any more. :crying:

Same here. I have to take naps for my naps. I keep trying to muster up the umph to pack up the house because we're supposed to move, but just normal housekeeping has me pooped. I just get extra rest on the weekends and worry about the most pertinent messes, the little stuff just has to slide.

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Same here. I have to take naps for my naps. I keep trying to muster up the umph to pack up the house because we're supposed to move, but just normal housekeeping has me pooped. I just get extra rest on the weekends and worry about the most pertinent messes, the little stuff just has to slide.

and lets face it, even if you DID have the energy to do everything you are really lacking in flexibility and mobility. That last couple of months I fell asleep on the couch pretty much every evening at like 7 but then I felt really bad because I have another kid wanting and needing attention.

Think about it this way, its good practice for AFTER baby because the exhaustion just keeps on for a while. I regularly fall asleep during the middle of the night feedings. My husband had a good laugh the other morning when he found me at 6 with a baby and 2 cats on my lap sitting straight up on the couch and completely dead asleep. I think I fed her at about 3 so I had been like that for a few hours :lol:

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Have any of you ladies had sharp, shooting pains that begin at the base of your spine and radiate down your leg, making it hard to walk? This just started ... I am thinking maybe a pinched nerve or something.

Hubby laughs at me when I say I have a pain in my butt (and I don't mean him!) LOL

2e020152f8374f4fbd9014e3cc2c05fe.jpg

catcatadb20080508_-7_My%20child%20is.png

Have any of you ladies had sharp, shooting pains that begin at the base of your spine and radiate down your leg, making it hard to walk? This just started ... I am thinking maybe a pinched nerve or something.

Hubby laughs at me when I say I have a pain in my butt (and I don't mean him!) LOL

I do/did, but I think that mine related to pre-existing back problems (spondylolisthesis). My tailbone really smarts sometimes. Im not sure if its the baby mashing on a nerve or what, but a warm bath and laying my side seem to help.