Patricia_and_andy

Baby Corner

3,061 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
I guess I'm gonna say good bye to this thread. I feel like I'm being ignored and for that I leave you preggos alone. I'm wishing you all the best, a great pregnancy and happy healthy babies. I'll be back whenever I'm pregnant with #2.

don't leave... you give us newbies to pregnancy and motherhood some good advice :thumbs:

mvSuprise-hug.gif

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Eveline, i love reading your posts!!! I sometimes feel like that too but i still post away, please stay......

K1

September 15 - 2005: NOA1

October: Waiting

November: Waiting

December: In Security checks

January 2006: Waiting

February: Waiting..Contacted Congress

March 4th: APPROVED

March 17th: NVC posted file to London

March 20th: London Receives file

March 29th: Receive package 3

April 13th: London Receives package

April 19th: Medical - June 13th: INTERVIEW......APPROVED!!!!

June 20th: ARRIVE IN USA

Time taken for whole process 9 Months

~~~~~ * ~~~~~

AOS

October: 13th: Sent off AOS Package

November 3rd: NOA1

November 14th: Snail mail ~ NOA1 ~ Case moved to the CSC for faster processing.

November 14th : CSC has petition for me and my daughter.

December 14th: Biometrics completed.

January 17th: APPROVED AOS!

January 22nd: Green card arrives in the mail:))

Time taken for AOS - 3.5 Months

Finished for 2 years.

dev015pb___.png

I agree with Lizzy and Marilyn ... please don't leave Eveline. I always enjoy reading your posts. I am a bad one for posting and then disappearing for a little ... life sometimes just gets in the way .... then it is hard to catch up and post when I get back. But even if I don't write it, I do appreciate your advice.

2e020152f8374f4fbd9014e3cc2c05fe.jpg

catcatadb20080508_-7_My%20child%20is.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Yes, please, don't leave! :crying:

Drew (St. Louis, MO) + Lyuba (Moscow, Russia)

December 1, 2003 - met and fell in love in Moscow, Russia

K-1

June 24, 2004 - NOA1

September 14, 2004 - NOA2

December 2, 2004 - Interview

December 24, 2004 - Arrival to the USA

January 14, 2005 - Wedding

AOS

January 25, 2005 - applied for AOS, EAD and AP in person

June 29, 2005 - AOS interview

August 8, 2005 - Green card arrived

Lifting of conditions

April 17, 2007 - NOA1 (extension letter)

April 2, 2008 - case transferred to CSC

May 8, 2008 - 10 year Green card arrived

Naturalization

July 24, 2008 - NOA1

November 19, 2008 - Interview

January 9, 2009 - Oath

January 17, 2009 - applied for US passport

January 26, 2009 - US passport arrived

DONE WITH IMMIGRATION

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

We all need the advice of the more experienced, Eveline...especially all of us first timers. Please change your mind and stick around to help answer the thousands of questions we'll undoubtedly have before all this is over.

(L)

ONE DAY AT A TIME....

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

12/30/2008: Overnighted I-751 package to VSC

01/06/2009: Check cashed

01/06/2009: NOA (arrived 01/09/09)

01/23/2009: Biometrics appt letter received

01/31/2009: Biometrics scheduled

05/20/2009: APPROVED

06/23/2009: 10 Year Green Card arrived

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline
We found out the sex at 17 weeks and it was crystal clear. I think anywhere from 17 to 24 weeks is a good time since the gender then is definite (meaning boy parts are definetely gonna be there or not) and baby is still small enough for the ultrasound to get everywhere without having arms and legs in front of it. Good luck.

Oh yes Eman is doing the same thing. Now I know why people told me to start early with baby proofing the house. I vacuum and clean and he still finds the smallest little something or another (usually fuzz or carpet thread) to observe before putting it into his mouth. Eveline: is Adam sleeping all the way through the night? I am having trouble with Emu. He wakes up ALOT and I am told at this age he shouldn't. I know I shouldn't listen to others but I can't help it.

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

WOW. Ladies I didn't say good bye to get the "please stay" posts. I honestly didn't expect that anyone would ask me to stay at all. Thank you for reading my posts every now and then :)

@Nizzy: No Adam is not sleeping through the night and I don't mind. I've heard so many people telling me to let him cry it out and I just want to smack them. I will not let him cry anything out when he wakes up at 3 in the morning, hungry or whatever. After all, he's only 9 months old and still a baby. We have our bed time routine and stick to it (mostly). Adam goes to bed at around 7/7:30 pm and usually wakes up an hour later, crying in his sleep, often standing up in his bed. All he needs then is mommy's hand to calm him down. Then sometimes he wakes up again around midnight and I calm him down (I don't pick him up though and I don't say anything) and at 3am or 4am he wakes up to eat. Sometimes he sleeps through but mostly he doesn't. It's amazing how adapted you get to that. I wake up around 10 minutes before he does, everytime..and when he doesn't wake up then I just lay there all awake with my boobs about to explode :lol:

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

03/19/2008 - package sent to TSC, let's hope for the best

03/20/2008 - check cashed

03/26/2008 - case sent to Vermont Service Center

04/17/2008 - Biometrics scheduled

05/19/2008 - received I551 extension stamp via INFOPASS

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

02/21/2009 - GC received...no mistakes...valid until 2019

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Thank you for reading my posts every now and then :)

i read this thread too :(

I just lay there all awake with my boobs about to explode :lol:

:blink:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

They always say that your milk supply will decrease the older baby gets but even though Adam eats three meals a day...and he eats big portions, I can still feed half our neighborhood with my milk (if they wanted it, haha). Somehow my boobs are just not getting he hint of slowing down.

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

They always say that your milk supply will decrease the older baby gets but even though Adam eats three meals a day...and he eats big portions, I can still feed half our neighborhood with my milk (if they wanted it, haha). Somehow my boobs are just not getting he hint of slowing down.

I'm nervous that mine won't make enough. I suppose most women who want to breastfeed have that fear...

ONE DAY AT A TIME....

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

12/30/2008: Overnighted I-751 package to VSC

01/06/2009: Check cashed

01/06/2009: NOA (arrived 01/09/09)

01/23/2009: Biometrics appt letter received

01/31/2009: Biometrics scheduled

05/20/2009: APPROVED

06/23/2009: 10 Year Green Card arrived

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

if i have nightmares about exploding boobies tonight you're to blame. :D

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

WOW. Ladies I didn't say good bye to get the "please stay" posts. I honestly didn't expect that anyone would ask me to stay at all. Thank you for reading my posts every now and then :)

I read your baby posts too, they are always so interesting to me :star: I don't really ever post in here, but I do read up on all the mommy's and mommy's to be!

Timeline

I'm nervous that mine won't make enough. I suppose most women who want to breastfeed have that fear...

Nah, don't worry. Only a very few don't make enough milk. The rule is...DON"T SUPPLEMENT even if they give you a hard time at the hospital when your milk hasn't come in. If you supplement then your milk supply doesn't get established right. Nurse nurse nurse and pump if you have to and then you're off to a good start. It took me three days until my milk came in and Adam lived off of colostrum for so long, no formula.

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

@Nizzy: No Adam is not sleeping through the night and I don't mind. I've heard so many people telling me to let him cry it out and I just want to smack them. I will not let him cry anything out when he wakes up at 3 in the morning, hungry or whatever. After all, he's only 9 months old and still a baby. We have our bed time routine and stick to it (mostly). Adam goes to bed at around 7/7:30 pm and usually wakes up an hour later, crying in his sleep, often standing up in his bed. All he needs then is mommy's hand to calm him down. Then sometimes he wakes up again around midnight and I calm him down (I don't pick him up though and I don't say anything) and at 3am or 4am he wakes up to eat. Sometimes he sleeps through but mostly he doesn't. It's amazing how adapted you get to that. I wake up around 10 minutes before he does, everytime..and when he doesn't wake up then I just lay there all awake with my boobs about to explode :lol:

No I don't let him cry it out but I thought about it for a second and then moved on. I always thought I was doing something wrong. Now I know that it is normal. I hate when people are shocked that he still wakes up at night.