Patricia_and_andy

Baby Corner

3,061 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
I was too heavy when I got pregnant, so my goal is no more than 25 pounds. But we'll see...the holidays are lurking :innocent:

And in just 15 hours, we'll get our anatomy ultrasound :dance: I REALLY hope the sonographer can give us an accurate assessment of the sex of our baby. We're terribly anxious to know.

:luv:

Have fun!! :thumbs: That is so cool! I remember the exact moment when she said "and this here means....BOY!!" Very cool!

And that's exactly what she said!! We're having a BOY...Andrew Gustavo (named after both our brothers) and we couldn't be happier :dance::dance::dance:

congrats on the boy :thumbs:(F)

I am having an Ultrasound on the 7th and hopefully we will be able to find out what we are having .... I really think it is a girl...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

Thanks, Marilyn...and I was convinced we were having a girl. It was shocking how wrong my intuition was :blush:

ONE DAY AT A TIME....

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

12/30/2008: Overnighted I-751 package to VSC

01/06/2009: Check cashed

01/06/2009: NOA (arrived 01/09/09)

01/23/2009: Biometrics appt letter received

01/31/2009: Biometrics scheduled

05/20/2009: APPROVED

06/23/2009: 10 Year Green Card arrived

Timeline
Thanks, Marilyn...and I was convinced we were having a girl. It was shocking how wrong my intuition was :blush:

did they say how accurate they were in determining the baby was a boy??

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

It was so obvious, I could easily tell even before she said anything. The sonogram showed very clear detail of his boy bits :yes:

ONE DAY AT A TIME....

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

Timeline

It was so obvious, I could easily tell even before she said anything. The sonogram showed very clear detail of his boy bits :yes:

ok :thumbs::lol:

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

I wanted to post a pic of my baby bump... I think I am soo big already for only being about 16 weeks :o...

that is my father-in-law who is touching my tummy :lol: ( he did ask first) and the other lady is my hubby's aunt.. hubby's mom's sister...

018.jpg

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

We were sure we were having a girl but it turned out to be a boy. :blink:

Drew (St. Louis, MO) + Lyuba (Moscow, Russia)

December 1, 2003 - met and fell in love in Moscow, Russia

K-1

June 24, 2004 - NOA1

September 14, 2004 - NOA2

December 2, 2004 - Interview

December 24, 2004 - Arrival to the USA

January 14, 2005 - Wedding

AOS

January 25, 2005 - applied for AOS, EAD and AP in person

June 29, 2005 - AOS interview

August 8, 2005 - Green card arrived

Lifting of conditions

April 17, 2007 - NOA1 (extension letter)

April 2, 2008 - case transferred to CSC

May 8, 2008 - 10 year Green card arrived

Naturalization

July 24, 2008 - NOA1

November 19, 2008 - Interview

January 9, 2009 - Oath

January 17, 2009 - applied for US passport

January 26, 2009 - US passport arrived

DONE WITH IMMIGRATION

Just had to say this: That is a seriously cute baby in your signature. Really sweet. :thumbs:

R.I.P. Diana 1982 - 28.08.2008

<3 WE MISS YOU <3

December 2oo7 - received 1o year GC!!

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Tracy-Congrats on finding out it's a boy!!

Marilyn-You look cute. :)

We put together the crib this weekend since Suj had the day after T-day off of work. I can't believe the baby's room is finally looking like a real baby's room. We also put together another small cabinet we bought for the baby's room.

Friday was a chaotic day really. The crib and changing table, dresser combo we picked out and that my parents bought, well we started putting together the changing table and there were faulty parts and it had crappy fiber board for the shelves, very unsturdy. I am glad we started with that piece first to find out. So after unpacking everything out of the huge crib box, we put it all back in and returned it Friday evening around 5pm, yes on black Friday, lol. Then we went hunting for a new crib and actually found one by 7pm that same day after going to Walmart, Sears, and Target (no babies r us here). We just wanted to get it over with and find one in stock. We found something we liked at Target, it's not exactly what I wanted but we compromised, Sujeet loved it. I wanted white, but we got a natural wood color. White cribs are harder to find or the ones I found were too girly looking. Then at 8pm the same day we met up with friends from out of town, so it was a long, tiring, but fun day! Saturday we put together the new crib and the other piece of furniture.

I am also feeling much much better, thank God!

Edited by stina&suj

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

We also put together a cirb. I put the bedding and the mobile and everything looks so cute and finally real.

Drew (St. Louis, MO) + Lyuba (Moscow, Russia)

December 1, 2003 - met and fell in love in Moscow, Russia

K-1

June 24, 2004 - NOA1

September 14, 2004 - NOA2

December 2, 2004 - Interview

December 24, 2004 - Arrival to the USA

January 14, 2005 - Wedding

AOS

January 25, 2005 - applied for AOS, EAD and AP in person

June 29, 2005 - AOS interview

August 8, 2005 - Green card arrived

Lifting of conditions

April 17, 2007 - NOA1 (extension letter)

April 2, 2008 - case transferred to CSC

May 8, 2008 - 10 year Green card arrived

Naturalization

July 24, 2008 - NOA1

November 19, 2008 - Interview

January 9, 2009 - Oath

January 17, 2009 - applied for US passport

January 26, 2009 - US passport arrived

DONE WITH IMMIGRATION

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline
We also put together a cirb. I put the bedding and the mobile and everything looks so cute and finally real.

See, I had to take the mobile down this weekend cause peanut was always pulling on it. He started cruising the day he finally figured out how to crawl and now nothing is safe anymore..he's everywhere.

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

03/19/2008 - package sent to TSC, let's hope for the best

03/20/2008 - check cashed

03/26/2008 - case sent to Vermont Service Center

04/17/2008 - Biometrics scheduled

05/19/2008 - received I551 extension stamp via INFOPASS

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

02/21/2009 - GC received...no mistakes...valid until 2019

Hey guys! :) I had a lot of reading to catch up on, hubby and I had been in Canada visiting his family for Thanksgiving.

Stina - glad you are finally feeling better!

Tracy - Congrats on the boy!!!

Marilyn - you have the cutest pregnancy bump!!!

I had my first ultrasound on the 16th. It was amazing to see the baby moving around and rolling over! Our next ultrasound is at the end of December. I will be 18 weeks then. Will I be far along enough to tell the sex accurately? It seems like many of my friends had their anatomy ultrasound at 20 weeks.

2e020152f8374f4fbd9014e3cc2c05fe.jpg

catcatadb20080508_-7_My%20child%20is.png

Timeline

We found out the sex at 17 weeks and it was crystal clear. I think anywhere from 17 to 24 weeks is a good time since the gender then is definite (meaning boy parts are definetely gonna be there or not) and baby is still small enough for the ultrasound to get everywhere without having arms and legs in front of it. Good luck.

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

Timeline

Stina...so glad you are feeling better now. It took long enough!

And autumnchick...18 weeks should be fine in determining the sex of your baby. My doctor's office specifically tries to wait for the 20 week mark, but if you can go in before, there shouldn't be any confusion about what you're having :)

Have fun with it...it's one of the coolest experiences ever!!!

ONE DAY AT A TIME....

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

Timeline

I guess I'm gonna say good bye to this thread. I feel like I'm being ignored and for that I leave you preggos alone. I'm wishing you all the best, a great pregnancy and happy healthy babies. I'll be back whenever I'm pregnant with #2.

02/12/2009 - APPROVED