Patricia_and_andy

Baby Corner

3,061 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Tracy,

But please keep in mind that you won't be able to wear your pregnancy clothes for the rest of your term. Always buy clothes that is slightly bigger because you will be growing pretty fast.

I wear size M and 2 months ago I bought pregnancy clothes in M which lasted for about 8 weeks. Now I have to buy L because my belly is so much bigger (and not only belly) :whistle:

Drew (St. Louis, MO) + Lyuba (Moscow, Russia)

December 1, 2003 - met and fell in love in Moscow, Russia

K-1

June 24, 2004 - NOA1

September 14, 2004 - NOA2

December 2, 2004 - Interview

December 24, 2004 - Arrival to the USA

January 14, 2005 - Wedding

AOS

January 25, 2005 - applied for AOS, EAD and AP in person

June 29, 2005 - AOS interview

August 8, 2005 - Green card arrived

Lifting of conditions

April 17, 2007 - NOA1 (extension letter)

April 2, 2008 - case transferred to CSC

May 8, 2008 - 10 year Green card arrived

Naturalization

July 24, 2008 - NOA1

November 19, 2008 - Interview

January 9, 2009 - Oath

January 17, 2009 - applied for US passport

January 26, 2009 - US passport arrived

DONE WITH IMMIGRATION

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

Has anyone heard from anxious? She hasn't posted in some time (at least not here). I wonder how she and her little one are doing.

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

03/19/2008 - package sent to TSC, let's hope for the best

03/20/2008 - check cashed

03/26/2008 - case sent to Vermont Service Center

04/17/2008 - Biometrics scheduled

05/19/2008 - received I551 extension stamp via INFOPASS

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

02/21/2009 - GC received...no mistakes...valid until 2019

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
Has anyone heard from anxious? She hasn't posted in some time (at least not here). I wonder how she and her little one are doing.

No but I have been thinking about her too.

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

MMMM ... McDonald's cheeseburgers!

I haven't really started having cravings yet (I am probably only about 6 weeks) ... but last night, I had a really weird aversion to my husband's mouthwash. He got into bed after brushing teeth and it made me nauseous. Is that weird??? LOL

2e020152f8374f4fbd9014e3cc2c05fe.jpg

catcatadb20080508_-7_My%20child%20is.png

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
MMMM ... McDonald's cheeseburgers!

I haven't really started having cravings yet (I am probably only about 6 weeks) ... but last night, I had a really weird aversion to my husband's mouthwash. He got into bed after brushing teeth and it made me nauseous. Is that weird??? LOL

I normally don't like McD's much but all this week I have been craving thier cheeseburgers :wacko:

a while back hubby's breath had this weird smell that was driving me crazy.... it hasn't smelled like that since though :unsure:

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

I find, especially early in pregnancy, that I am VERY sensitive to smells. The printer/copier at my office has a real chemical-y smell that pretty much makes me sick. When I was just a few weeks pregnant, maybe 7 or 8, I took my son to a story time at the library and there was someone in front of me that had that dirty hair smell and it TOTALLY nauseated me. I had to move. Now I just feel like I have bionic smell, I am always asking other people, whats that smell? dont you smell it? Often they dont.

as far as cravings, McD's is not bad :)

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Timeline
is it weird to be craving McDonald's cheeseburgers??

my darling hubby is going to pick some up for me after he is done school (L)

an hour and half till I get my cheeseburgers :)

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline
is it weird to be craving McDonald's cheeseburgers??

my darling hubby is going to pick some up for me after he is done school (L)

an hour and half till I get my cheeseburgers :)

now it is about an hour... :whistle:

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Timeline

Congrats to the newly pregnant mommies! MarilynP and autumnchik!! :blush::dance::blush::dance: I didn't know you were pregnant either!

I craved McD's, too. I would get the 2 cheeseburger meal :) Yummy! Then it moved on to cookie dough ice cream for the nausea. Now anything sounds good and after I eat I feel my little guy moving around like crazy saying "yum yum" :lol: The joys of pregnancy.

Lifting Conditions- Nebraska Service Center

3-22-2007: Sent out I-751

3-24-2007: Received at NSC

3-27-2007: Official USCIS received date

3-30-2007: Both checks cashed and case number received

4-05-2007: NOA1 received in mail with correct case number

4-05-2007: NOA1 case number works online

4-06-2007: Received Biometrics appointment notice

4-17-2007: Biometrics Appointment and TOUCHED :)

5-02-2007: Greencard expires

Dec 2007: Received extention until Dec 2008

5-09-2008: Card production ordered!! FINALLY!!!

Naturalization!!!!

Finally getting around to N-400... Filed under 5 years of PR status

5-11-2010: Sent out N-400 - Phoenix, AZ Lockbox

5-13-2010: Received at Lockbox

5-25-2010: Checks Cashed :)

5-28-2010: NOA received but case number doesn't work

6-04-2010: Case number works online and says RFE sent 6-2-10

6-07-2010: Received letter for biometrics

6-22-2010: Biometrics appointment

7-24-2010: Received interview letter

8-26-2010: Interview-PASSED!!

9-30-2010: Oath Ceremony Indianapolis

Timeline

the cheeseburgers were good but I could have eaten 2 more :P

my cravings change every day.... :wacko:

and thanks for the congrats... I didn't really want to make a big announcement about me being pregnant....

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Autumnchik-I'm sorry I forgot to say it earlier...congrats on your pregnancy too!! :D

I haven't had strong cravings. Sometimes a smell will trigger something I want or a commercial (lol). For a couple days a couple months ago I wanted Arby's melts. But that didn't last long. One day I want one thing, the next I might not want it anymore. I've heard about women sending their husbands to the store at 2am for a craving but that hasn't happened to me, haha.

Sara & Anna-Do you have a name picked already for your baby?

We already have our name picked. Before the ultrasound we had already narrowed it down to a girl's name and a boy's name, which were variations of either.

Anybody sharing their baby's name before it's born? Everyone we know already knows his name and we call the baby by name a lot now, I like it. But I don't know if I should keep it a surprise on VJ?

Edited by stina&suj

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord