Patricia_and_andy

Baby Corner

3,061 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

Congrats again. I guess the castor oil did it's job, huh?

I was at my postpartum checkup on friday and the doctor there told me that i'll probably have another c-section with the next child since my pelvis is just not big enough to get a head through. I'm not a small person - I'm a normal 5'7, 130lbs - but still I couldn't fit him through there. Well, I guess we see how big the next baby is and then I hope that I can find a doctor that will let me do a VBAC...I hope I hope.

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

03/19/2008 - package sent to TSC, let's hope for the best

03/20/2008 - check cashed

03/26/2008 - case sent to Vermont Service Center

04/17/2008 - Biometrics scheduled

05/19/2008 - received I551 extension stamp via INFOPASS

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

02/21/2009 - GC received...no mistakes...valid until 2019

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: South Korea
Timeline
Congrats again. I guess the castor oil did it's job, huh?

I was at my postpartum checkup on friday and the doctor there told me that i'll probably have another c-section with the next child since my pelvis is just not big enough to get a head through. I'm not a small person - I'm a normal 5'7, 130lbs - but still I couldn't fit him through there. Well, I guess we see how big the next baby is and then I hope that I can find a doctor that will let me do a VBAC...I hope I hope.

Congratulations Anne--Glad that you and baby are well and looking forward to hearing your story. :)

Eveline--I'm hoping for a VBAC eventually too. I ended up having a C-section because apparently my uterus was so stretched out from being 38 weeks with twins that it just could not contract strongly enough, even with crazy amounts of pitocin. The doctor at the hospital told me that I could probably have a VBAC but also said that maybe I would want another C-section because of the convenience of scheduling one. I'd rather have an 'inconvenient' birth that pops up unexpectedly than to schedule something that takes weeks to recover from. Not that I had a bad C-section experience, but I wouldn't choose to have one again unless there were a medical reason for it.

Kristi and Seung-ho (U.S. / S. Korea)

.png

.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats Anne! Can't wait to see the pictures :yes:

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Timeline
I'd rather have an 'inconvenient' birth that pops up unexpectedly than to schedule something that takes weeks to recover from. Not that I had a bad C-section experience, but I wouldn't choose to have one again unless there were a medical reason for it.

I totally agree. I would love to have a birth experience where they put your newborn on your belly and rub them down instead of handing it to your husband who then takes off with the staff and you're all alone in the OR. I'm just so glad for the anesthesiologist (sp?). He was a big help while I was lying there. Without him, I would have paniced or something. The worst after the surgery was nursing. It hurt (the pressure of his weight on my belly and the incision) and I couldn't move, I couldn't get Adam out of his little bassinett into my bed (my hubby fell asleep at home and left me alone at the hospital for one day :angry: ) so I always had to call for help, then the constant medication and people checking on you...After two days I was sick of it and just wanted to go home and sleep in my own bed.

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

Timeline

Hi girls, I'm glad everbody is doing okay

Quick update

I went to Drs. Today they did the usual urine, blood pressure, weight, listened to the heartbeat and everything is going good I am so happy. I go back next month for my glucose screen...not really looking forward to that.

12/03/2005: Married

10/13/2006: Interview Approved

10/26/2006: POE: EWR (ARRIVED) [/size]

182 days from filing to Visa in Hand!!![/color]

AOS/EAD

01/22/2007: Sent to The Lockbox.....let the games begin.....again

02/02/2007: NOA1's for both....the waiting game officially begins

02/15/2007: Biometrics appt.

04/11/2007: EAD APPROVED!! YI-HAW

04/21/2007: Received SSN#

05/23/2007: AOS Interview -------> APPROOOOOOVED!!!!!!

05/29/2007: Received Welcome letter

06/04/2007: Green Card in Hand!!!

122 Days from filing AOS to Green Card in Hand!!!

REMOVING CONDITIONS

05/21/2009: Filed to Remove Conditions

6/18/2009: Biometrics Done

09/14/2009: Approved!!!

Citizenship

2/15/2011: Filed N-400

3/28/2011: Biometrics <-- Done

5/09/2011: Naturalization Interview <--- APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5/09/2011: Swearing in Ceremony (We're Done)

MY HUSBAND IS NOW A US CITIZEN

Proudmomwife.gifI_love_my_baby_boy.gif

3051_1113026182751_1139795553_30500807_687968_s.jpgZackie.jpgthumb_3051_1113025702739_1139795553_30500806_7039703_s.jpg

ok so here is my birth story..

i hope i dont forget anything..

i couldnt sleep much from wednesday to thursday.. my tummy hurted like hell from the 'stripping'.. and i had to go pee like every 10min.. but i did fall asleep sometimes around 3am..

i woke up around 8:30am.. took a shower, got ready and ate something.. then around 10:40am mom and i went to the L&D for my stupid 'stress test'.. the nurse told me what they are doing on that test and my mom went upstairs to fill out some paperwork since i was over due..

so the doc came in and checked me (still 4cm - OHH MY GOD DID THAT HURT!! i wanted to SLAP her so bad!! ) took my weight, blood pressure, urin, did an ultrasound and gave me the IV needel.. everything was ok..

they started with the monitor at 12pm for 30min.. no contractions.. 30min later they gave me a low dosis from the IV (15ml).. nothing happened..

1hr later (2pm) they put it up to 30ml.. nothing happened besides braxton hicks and contactions but i didnt feel the contactions.. 1hr later they put it on 45ml.. then the contractions came stronger and it hurted like hell.. i was in pain.. i was gonna slap everyone!!

at 3:30pm they sent me walking for 2hrs.. but i DIDNT DO IT!! i was like 'why should i walk.. they gonna send me home anyways.. LOL' so went upstairs but it took us a long time cuz they came every 2min and i couldnt walk.. i was crying like a baby.. lol.. we bought magazines and ice cream and were sitting outside in the sun for almost 2hrs.. ohh my god the ice cream did wonders cuz it felt soooooooo good eating that stuff while having contractions!!

around 5pm i couldnt take that anymore.. i was ready for some meds!! it hurted sooo bad!! i called DH and told him everything what happened so far and we went down to the L&D and my dad was waiting outside (just in case they send me home again.. ) they hoocked me up again and my contractions where still there but the nurse ignored us!! i was calling her all the time and she took FOREVER to come back.. and just bitched around.. i couldnt stand it anymore i was crying and my mom got really mad at the nurse and told her to give me SOMETHING!!

so she finally checked me around 6pm and i was 6-7cm!! she was like 'take ur clothes of and put this hospital gown on and go to the delivery room RIGHT NOW!! i told her NO cuz i need to go and call DH and let him know.. and go to the restroom and put DH tshirt on cuz he cant be here.. she bitched back 'NO' i wasnt allowed to.. thank god i told DH 'just in case i dont call u within 3hrs.. u know where i am..' well my mom send my dad home to get my bag and i went to the deliveryroom, that was right before 6:30pm..

well i was just sitting there and crying with every contraction and i told her i NEED my EPI RIGHT NOW!! so she called the 'epi guy' but he took forever too!! awwhh i wanted to slap him so bad!! well i wanted to slap everyone!! LOL so he finally came around 7pm and i was sooo scared but in that moment i wanted and needed it so bad i wasnt even thinking right.. nothing cared at that moment! i thought it would hurt like HELL but it didnt to be honest!! the IV hurted 10x more!! well for the next 2 1/2 hrs i was in heaven!! i was reading my magazines and laughing while having contractions.. lol!!

but around 9:30pm my EPI started to fade on my left side.. (belly to toes..) the doc came back and checked me again.. i was 10cm!! she the nurse broke my water.. pretty funny.. she looked like she took a shower LMAO!! i started pushing around 10pm.. but nothing happend much cuz his head was kinda stuck.. we tried to get him out for 20 min but nothing happend.. so the nurse called my doc back and she pushed him down while i pushed him out with the contraction.. (she was almost laying on my belly and that hurted sooooo bad!! my mom said i turned blue/purple while she did that and she almost passed out just looking at me!! well me too!!)

my blood pressure droped really bad.. they did that 6 or 7x (laying on my belly) and then she cut me 2cm (without telling me) and with the next contraction she did the same thing and damion was born at 10:30pm..!! they put him on my chest and he fell asleep!! he didnt even cry!! he went straight to sleep!! they delivered the placenta (intersting thing!! looks kinda like a liver to me.. LOL) and the doc started stiching me up.. i lost so much blood that they gave me new blood..

my mom called my dad and we took some pics and a lil video and then the nurse took damion away to check him and clean him up etc.. and we saw that he pooped on me!! THANKS SON!! but everything was ok!! 10 fingers, 10 toes.. etc.. around 11pm they put me in my bed and went to another room to recover for 2hrs.. then i took some pics and send them to DH via email and called him.. he thought i was kidding!! pretty surprised that he was here THAT fast..

then my dad came and i finally got my room around 1am.. then the other nurses took damion away to get some test done and feed him etc.. and my parents went home around 2am.. around 3am i got damion back but the nurses said that he is to cold and i need to warm him up.. no problem i wanted to cuddle with him anyways!! hehe

we fell asleep and woke up at 7am.. they wanted to do some test with me but everytime i got up i got really dizy and almost passed out.. so i wasnt allowed to get out of bed all day.. we tried to go to the restroom but i couldnt walk so they had to empty my bladder.. OHH did that hurt!!

then saturday all of the sudden they rushed damion to do lots of tests and no one told me anything.. after 4hrs of waiting (worst time of my life) they send us (me and mom) up to the 'ICU' and when i saw damion i just wanted to DIE!! all those machines and IV.. they did all the test they could but they needed his urin.. but he didnt pee all day so they gave him some stuff in the IV.. but that didnt help much.. finally after almost 8hrs of waiting he peed and they could do all the other tests with the urin..

i was crying like CRAZY!! i wanted to call DH SOOO BAD but my mom said i should wait till we know all there results.. not to worry him.. since he is so far away etc.. then right before midnight they finally told me that he had an allergy to the formula and some newborn infection.. but since they gave him that IV it should be ok and his fever went down too so that was a good sign.... he made a big progress all day.. so that was exiting..

sunday was much better besides he didnt sleep much.. they did all the test again on monday and since they where much better than before we were allowed to go home right after 4pm.. THANK GOD!! even though i had a fast delivery.. well a lil complicated and with lots of pain since the EPI didnt work on one side of my body i would do it again in a heartbeat!!

DAMION JAYDEN TYNDELL was born on THURSDAY APRIL 19 2oo7 at 10:30PM!!

he was 7 lbs 15 oz

20.5 in long

and his head was 14.6 in

i dont have any pain at all.. my doc said she had to cut me 2cm cuz if not his head wouldnt fit through.. i had some tears too but it wasnt so bad that she had to stich them.. and that lil 2cm cut that will heal up withing 2-3 weeks.. so far i am 'just' having some back pain and a shooting pain when i stand or walk in my hip.. but i think that a nerve is messed up or something.. i am bleeding but not much.. just like the periode.. nothing else..

damion is doing really good and he eats like a PIG!! i swear!! he is hungry all the time and he sleeps all the time since we got home..

sorry it took me so long to write abouth the birth but i was really tired and we went to all the offices to get damions birth certificate and some paperwork that we can apply for his US paperwork so we can go to DH real fast..

*sorry that this was soooooooo long*

YEAH HE LOOKS JUST LIKE HIS DADDY!!

NOTHING FROM ME.. (so far) but i dont have a problem with that.. hehe

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

R.I.P. Diana 1982 - 28.08.2008

<3 WE MISS YOU <3

December 2oo7 - received 1o year GC!!

ugh i wanted to post more pics but it wont let me..

here is the link..

http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s164/DamionJayden/

R.I.P. Diana 1982 - 28.08.2008

<3 WE MISS YOU <3

December 2oo7 - received 1o year GC!!

Timeline

Wow, Anne

What a story....I'm glad you were able to deliver without slapping anybody ;) I would have wanted to slap them too.

Especially the B@#chy nurse.

I am glad that you and Damion are both home, and everything is alright after his stay in ICU.

The pictures are great he's a handsome little guy :luv:...congrautlations again!!

~Tonya~

Edited by Savanphil

12/03/2005: Married

10/13/2006: Interview Approved

10/26/2006: POE: EWR (ARRIVED) [/size]

182 days from filing to Visa in Hand!!![/color]

AOS/EAD

01/22/2007: Sent to The Lockbox.....let the games begin.....again

02/02/2007: NOA1's for both....the waiting game officially begins

02/15/2007: Biometrics appt.

04/11/2007: EAD APPROVED!! YI-HAW

04/21/2007: Received SSN#

05/23/2007: AOS Interview -------> APPROOOOOOVED!!!!!!

05/29/2007: Received Welcome letter

06/04/2007: Green Card in Hand!!!

122 Days from filing AOS to Green Card in Hand!!!

REMOVING CONDITIONS

05/21/2009: Filed to Remove Conditions

6/18/2009: Biometrics Done

09/14/2009: Approved!!!

Citizenship

2/15/2011: Filed N-400

3/28/2011: Biometrics <-- Done

5/09/2011: Naturalization Interview <--- APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5/09/2011: Swearing in Ceremony (We're Done)

MY HUSBAND IS NOW A US CITIZEN

Proudmomwife.gifI_love_my_baby_boy.gif

3051_1113026182751_1139795553_30500807_687968_s.jpgZackie.jpgthumb_3051_1113025702739_1139795553_30500806_7039703_s.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

Congrats Anne and welcome little Damion! :)

animal-smiley-085.gif

Mar 06, 2007: mailed I751!

Mar 09, 2007: I751 arrived at TSC

Mar 13, 2007: checks cleared bank

Mar 24, 2007: biometrics receipt dated Mar 09

Mar 28, 2007: NOA1 dated Mar 09

Mar 28, 2007: biometrics letter dated Mar 22

Apr 06, 2007: biometrics appointment

(Oct 09, 2007: called USCIS: service request sent to TSC)

Jan 31, 2008: case transferred to VSC (last touch date changed from 04/07/07 to 02/01/08)

Feb 01, 2008: touch

Feb 04, 2008: touch

(Feb 05, 2008: infopass appointment)

Feb 07, 2008: transfer notice dated Feb 01, 08

Feb 13, 2008: touch (Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.)

Feb 25, 2008: touch

Apr 11, 2008: approval email! (only took 1 year, 34 days!)

Apr 13, 2008: 2 more approval emails

Apr 16, 2008: email notice: "Approval notice sent"

Apr 18, 2008: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!! card received!

tumbleweed-1.gif

04/22/2010 N400 mailed

05/05/2010 check cashed

05/07/2010 NOA1 dated 05/04/2010

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Congratz to everyone with babies, and Anne, especially to you with that horrible story! I know btw that epis aren't that strong in Germany as they are in the US - my sister is a doctor and for some reasons they don't administer as much of the drug (they are scared that labor stops if too much is administered and that you can't push anymore). My German coworker who gave birth a year ago in NYC had a wonderful Epi, nearly no pain at all! Maybe for the next one! ;)

My question: since my hubbie will find out in a month if he is accepted in the Air Force I did my reading about Tricare Prime. Does anybody of you have experience with their pregnancy care? Their worksheet claims that they pay 100% of delivery costs as well as prenatal and postnatal care. I read something about referrals to obgyns, but honestly, it is such a befuddled clergy-talk that I don't really understand for what they pay in the end. Also from my understanding they will only pay for ultrasounds if they are medically necessary, am I right? It doesn't matter if I have to pay for ultrasounds, since if they really pay delivery we already save so much!!!!

We are not planning yet, but next year would be a nice time and since I am pretty sure that hubbie was accepted for his OTS I want to plan and know what's gonna happen :)

Thanks for your help!!!!

AOS

8-4-2006 Date of NOA's

1-4-2007 Green Card in mail

Removal of conditions

9-29-2008 I-751 delivered to CSC

12-29-2008 Green Card ordered :)

Citizenship

10-15-2011 Package sent to NSC

10-17-2011 NOA Priority Date

11-25-2011 Biometrics done

11-29-2011 In line for interview scheduling... woohoo!

12-20-2011 Interview scheduled ...received letter 3 days later

01-24-2012 Interview & Oath

Done!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline
Congratz to everyone with babies, and Anne, especially to you with that horrible story! I know btw that epis aren't that strong in Germany as they are in the US - my sister is a doctor and for some reasons they don't administer as much of the drug (they are scared that labor stops if too much is administered and that you can't push anymore). My German coworker who gave birth a year ago in NYC had a wonderful Epi, nearly no pain at all! Maybe for the next one! ;)

My question: since my hubbie will find out in a month if he is accepted in the Air Force I did my reading about Tricare Prime. Does anybody of you have experience with their pregnancy care? Their worksheet claims that they pay 100% of delivery costs as well as prenatal and postnatal care. I read something about referrals to obgyns, but honestly, it is such a befuddled clergy-talk that I don't really understand for what they pay in the end. Also from my understanding they will only pay for ultrasounds if they are medically necessary, am I right? It doesn't matter if I have to pay for ultrasounds, since if they really pay delivery we already save so much!!!!

We are not planning yet, but next year would be a nice time and since I am pretty sure that hubbie was accepted for his OTS I want to plan and know what's gonna happen :)

Thanks for your help!!!!

First of all...congrats to all the new moms and new moms-to-be! (F):dance:(F)

Anna,

my husband is in the AF and we had a baby boy who is almost 14 months now. Tricare paid for EVERYTHING 100% and I mean EVERYTHING (not just for pregnancies either). We didn't spend 1 cent for anything at all and I even had to get extra testing for some medical history problems I had. I even had 3 3D/4D ultrasounds (the ones that are usually really expensive) for free, but maybe it was because the specific hospital I was dealing with had a few of those machines available for routine testing. The only thing that some might not like was that the base is stationed at right now doesn't allow dependants to go to civilian hospitals/physicians unless it is an emergency (if it is an emergency then they cover everything for it no matter what hospital you went to). To be completely precise, you can actually go to a civilian hospital but if you do you are kicked out of their insurance system for a whole year and then you are not covered, so nobody really chooses that path unless the dependants have their own jobs with their own insurance. So you basically couldn't choose your own doctor, but I didn't mind because being a foreigner just moving to the place I didn't know any anyway LOL We were actually lucky because we had to go through the Bethesda Naval Hospital which happens to be a really good one, it is where the President goes as well, sometimes they talk about it in the news. I was really happy with everything they did for us and the facility looks really really nice.

When my husband was stationed in Biloxi years ago, that base allowed dependants to go to civilian facilities so I guess it all depends where the active duty is stationed at when it comes to which facilities you can use.

But as I said...you are covered 100%!

Hope it helped!

U.S. CITIZEN SINCE MAY 8TH 2008

NATURALIZATION

28th july 2007 - N-400 mailed to VSC

(exactly on the 90th day mark...applications NOT returned although some scared me into thinking they could have!)

30th july 2007 - N-400 delivered to VSC

11th august 2007 - Delivery Confirmation receipt received

17th september 2007 - Money Order (FINALLY!) cashed

9th november 2007 - NOA! (notification period given 180 days)

21th november 2007 - Biometrics appointment letter

18th december 2007 - Biometrics appointment in Baltimore, MD completed

29th march 2008 - FINALLY received letter with interview date!

8th may 2008 H 8:40 AM - Interview in Baltimore-APPROVED!

8th may 2008 H 3:00 pm (yes same day, crazy!) Oath Ceremony in Baltimore

24th may 2008 - US Passport application mailed off

6th june 2008 - US Passport received in the mail!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Thanks Churipu, that basically answered most mu questions!!! The recruiter (well he's male with no children so he doesn't know) said that most bases aren't equipped for delivery which is why people go to local hospitals. As soon as we're in I'll talk to the people, I'm pretty sure they will be happy to explain everything. :) I'd love to go to a birthing center, but we'll see where we will end up ;)

AOS

8-4-2006 Date of NOA's

1-4-2007 Green Card in mail

Removal of conditions

9-29-2008 I-751 delivered to CSC

12-29-2008 Green Card ordered :)

Citizenship

10-15-2011 Package sent to NSC

10-17-2011 NOA Priority Date

11-25-2011 Biometrics done

11-29-2011 In line for interview scheduling... woohoo!

12-20-2011 Interview scheduled ...received letter 3 days later

01-24-2012 Interview & Oath

Done!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline
Thanks Churipu, that basically answered most mu questions!!! The recruiter (well he's male with no children so he doesn't know) said that most bases aren't equipped for delivery which is why people go to local hospitals. As soon as we're in I'll talk to the people, I'm pretty sure they will be happy to explain everything. :) I'd love to go to a birthing center, but we'll see where we will end up ;)

You're very welcome. :) Yeah, it's the same here. There are 4 or 5 major military hospitals but only 2 delivers babies. The closest one for us happened to be Bethesda. I am glad it helped, regardless...you won't have to worry about money! :thumbs:

Edited to add: since it is quite a drive to get to this hospital for most military people in this area and the traffic is HORRID, let alone when it's winter time and it snows pretty bad...they give you a map of all civilian hospitals on the road to get there when you are in labour. If by any chance you need to stop to deliver then you can go to any of those hospitals and you're still covered 100%

Edited by churipu

U.S. CITIZEN SINCE MAY 8TH 2008

NATURALIZATION

28th july 2007 - N-400 mailed to VSC

(exactly on the 90th day mark...applications NOT returned although some scared me into thinking they could have!)

30th july 2007 - N-400 delivered to VSC

11th august 2007 - Delivery Confirmation receipt received

17th september 2007 - Money Order (FINALLY!) cashed

9th november 2007 - NOA! (notification period given 180 days)

21th november 2007 - Biometrics appointment letter

18th december 2007 - Biometrics appointment in Baltimore, MD completed

29th march 2008 - FINALLY received letter with interview date!

8th may 2008 H 8:40 AM - Interview in Baltimore-APPROVED!

8th may 2008 H 3:00 pm (yes same day, crazy!) Oath Ceremony in Baltimore

24th may 2008 - US Passport application mailed off

6th june 2008 - US Passport received in the mail!!!

Timeline

@Anne: CONGRATS AGAIN. I'm glad you two are doing good. My epi was wonderful and I didn't feel anything until they broke my water. That was about the time I was supposed to get some feeling back but I got into full blown labor pain withing 30 minutes and I was crying like a baby too. Luckily I had this nurse who was like "Honey...I know it fu*&ing hurts but I need you to pay attention to me"...

Anyway, Damion is a cutie. Have fun with him.

@Anna: Eric is in the Marine Corps and we are covered by TRICARE. We didn't pay a cent for anything and I'm glad we had our first one while he is in the military. They wouldn't do the 3D ultrasound for free. Actually they are not doing it at all in my hospital, they are trying to convince people not to do it at all since it's not good for the baby or so.

@churipu: Haha, you don't know how glad I was not to start laboring at 6am in the morning when everybody is trying to get on base and a usual 20 minute ride suddenly takes about 1 hour. We don't have snow here (Jacksonville, NC) but just the traffic alone is terrible and nervewrecking.

02/12/2009 - APPROVED