Patricia_and_andy

Baby Corner

3,061 posts in this topic

I can safely say after my doctors appointment today that I am NOT expecting! :)

Is that a happy thing for you right now?? I see the smiley face.. but not sure how to address this in the proper way.

I'm happy for you if you are happy... and sad and know the feeling if you are sad..

I know that sometimes if it is unexpected that you might be pregnant it is a relief when you find out you are not... but in the same token... it can kinda grow on ya that you might be and you still get a little feeling of dissappointment ... either way I have been there in all cases!

Hugs to you!

Patricia

Yes it is a very happy thing! I want kids, but not right now! :)

Naturalization

=======================================

02/02/2015 - Filed Dallas lockbox. Atlanta office.

02/13/2015 - NOA received

03/10/2015 - Biometrics

03/12/2015 - In-Line for Interview

04/09/2015 - E-notification for Interview Letter

05/18/2015 - Interview - passed!

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

I'm not a vegetarian.

"We are the real countries,

Not the boundaries drawn on maps,

With the names of powerful men.

That's all I've wanted -

To walk in such a place with you,

On an earth without maps."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kev (Canada/BC) & Kiki (USA/Oregon)

flag_usa_canada.gif

Married Nov. 27th, 2004

Done with USCIS until 2017!!

collage4.jpg

olivia12mo2.jpg

Filed: Country: Australia
Timeline

Morning sickness.... NEVER had it with my other two. This one, Ive felt sick every morning for the last week.... I thought I had the flu before I found out I was pregnant.

Im doing the crackers before I get out of bed thing. Anyone else have any other ideas???

February 13, 2006:VISA APPROVED!!!!

November 18, 2006: Mia Grace is born

May 30, 2008: 10 year Greencard approved

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Macedonia
Timeline
Morning sickness.... NEVER had it with my other two. This one, Ive felt sick every morning for the last week.... I thought I had the flu before I found out I was pregnant.

Im doing the crackers before I get out of bed thing. Anyone else have any other ideas???

Sorry hun, this is my first and i havent had any morning sickness.....dont know what to recommend....

btw, congrats! welcome to the club!

I aint cool enough for a signature.....

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline
yeah, i tried for that 30 day coverage too, but we made too much for it! :(

But the fingers are staying permanently crossed..!

My mom said we cant have the baby shower until after i have the baby! she thinks its bad luck to do it before the baby is born. poop....that means i have to buy stuff before hand, i was hoping i would get everything beforehand for free!

So faith, were you able to get the crib up last weekend??

hell no. we never get anything done that we want to! something always comes up. Johnny is off work for a week and a half starting today until he starts his new job on the 20th, so he has been ordered to empty out the baby's room (it's full of my boys' toys) and at least get the ugly border scraped off so I can paint this weekend and then we can get the crib up. I PROMISE I'll take pictures when I do it :P I am so proud of the paint color I've chosen.... it's so cute!!

Baby shower after the baby is born? YIKES.... the best part of the baby shower is having everything in the house before the baby comes home! Actually J's mom asked us the same thing. We told him that here it is traditional to have it before the baby... she was like ok that's fine, we'll get what you want then.

When are you due again?

i had morning sickness so bad with my first two.... actually all day sickness.... peppermints! that's my suggestion. I bought huge bags of those peppermint candies (you know the cheap ones that are red and white) and whenever I felt sick I popped one in my mouth. The peppermint soothed my tummy a lot. (And it helps with heartburn if it's mild).

Basically, as much as it sucks.... learn to throw up gracefully.... because sometimes you can't stop that morning sickness no matter what you do!

March 4, 2004 NOA 1

June 29, 2004 NOA 2

August 26th -- interview date - we need to complete a I-601 waiver so it's back to waiting again

January 6, 2005 i-601 waiver approved!!!!

January 21, 2005 VISA IN HAND

February 12, 2005 WEDDING!!!!!

March 10, 2005 mailed AOS and EAD applications to Chicago

April 18, 2005 EAD and AOS receipt dates for NOA

June 30, 2005 AOS RFE evidence submitted (translated birth certificate)

August 10, 2005 ---EAD approved via infopass appointment

October 18, 2005 - AOS interview in St. Louis - received an RFE for vaccination supplement

February 9, 2006 - denial for AOS letter due to the wrong form being submitted from the doctor. PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN TO YOU!!

February 16, 2006 - USCIS accepts the motion to reopen without an additional fee - finally something goes right! We should hear from USCIS St. Louis office within 2 weeks.

April 3, 2006 - Received welcome to America letter in the mail!

April 8, 2006 - Received GC in the mail - done for 2 years!!!!

March 1, 2008 - mailed off I-751

March 3, 2008 NSC delivery confirmation

March 10, 2008 NOA 1

March 28, 2008 Biometrics appointment

Legal Permanent Resident - just waiting for time to pass for him to have eligibility for citizenship.

Timeline

heheh yeah i know how that goes. my first son: august 4th

my second son: june 22

and this one's due date is july 7th.

March 4, 2004 NOA 1

June 29, 2004 NOA 2

August 26th -- interview date - we need to complete a I-601 waiver so it's back to waiting again

October 18, 2005 - AOS interview in St. Louis - received an RFE for vaccination supplement

February 9, 2006 - denial for AOS letter due to the wrong form being submitted from the doctor. PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN TO YOU!!

February 16, 2006 - USCIS accepts the motion to reopen without an additional fee - finally something goes right! We should hear from USCIS St. Louis office within 2 weeks.

March 10, 2008 NOA 1

Legal Permanent Resident - just waiting for time to pass for him to have eligibility for citizenship.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

i had morning sickness so bad with my first two.... actually all day sickness.... peppermints! that's my suggestion. I bought huge bags of those peppermint candies (you know the cheap ones that are red and white) and whenever I felt sick I popped one in my mouth. The peppermint soothed my tummy a lot. (And it helps with heartburn if it's mild).

Basically, as much as it sucks.... learn to throw up gracefully.... because sometimes you can't stop that morning sickness no matter what you do!

Faith is right learn to throw up gracefully!! :yes: LOL I was sick all the way through with my first two and with this one too... what I found is best for me is lemon drops or something sour.. seems to help... and I have tums handy all the time.... but sometimes nothing helps and I just throw up... :crying:

With this baby as well I have trouble finding something I want to eat... everything seems to make me gag... but usually I can find that one thing that sounds good and that is what I eat no matter what it is.

yesterday it was garlic bread and chocolate pudding... not at the same time but that is what I ate yesterday...lol

Patricia

Edited by Patricia_and_andy

OK here is our story (short version)

we have been married for 3 years anny was July 3rd.

We filed I-130 march 21, 2005

Receipt date march, 30, 2005

Approval notice July 1, 2005

Case # change NVC July 21, 2005

Lawyer recieved fee bills Aug 9, 2005

Filed I-129f March 23, 2005

receipt date April 7, 2005

Approved july 5, 2005

Recieved packet from london July 15th, 2005

Finally mailed packet 3 Aug 5th, 2005

Medical appointment Aug. 13th, 2005

Interview date Sep. 2, 2005 Approved!!

Visa in hand sep. 3, 2005

6d7cfb2.jpg.png

Timeline

Patricia,

I'm the same way. One day I'll want just to eat one thing, then the next I look at it and want to throw up. It's been tough planning meals!

March 4, 2004 NOA 1

June 29, 2004 NOA 2

March 10, 2008 NOA 1

Timeline
Patricia,

I'm the same way. One day I'll want just to eat one thing, then the next I look at it and want to throw up. It's been tough planning meals!

Yep it is all up in the air at our house, hubby just says what's for dinner to me... and no matter how strange that is what we have... or atleast it is what I have... Andy and the kids somtimes have something different.

I have lost so much weight that, Andy makes sure if I want something that I get it...he is so good to me :luv:

patricia

Approved july 5, 2005

6d7cfb2.jpg.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Sweet hubby you have Pat :D

PEGGY & ROGER

3dflagsdotcom_canad_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif

K-1/K-2 VISA'S APPROVED IN MONTREAL MAY 2, 2005

K-1/K-2 AOS APPROVED IN ATLANTA MAY 17, 2006

10 year GC Approved - APRIL 16th ,2009 - Peggy and Jonathan's......

Still waiting for our cards...Had to file I-90 as they sent them to the wrong address.

March 9th, 2010, Received GC that has been lost in the mail for 10 months. Still waiting for my son's that is lost as well.

Filed Waiver for my son's 10 year GC and it was approved. He finally received his GC after its been missing for 2 years.

Thanking God this is over for 10 years.

Timeline
Sweet hubby you have Pat :D

Awwww thank you Pink!!! he is the best!

Approved july 5, 2005

6d7cfb2.jpg.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

morning sickness,,I had it with both my boys and now with this baby.I throw up once in the morning and the rest of the day I try to eat because if I dont I will vomit again.

small meals all day long is one way to help it.

I learned with morning sickness popsickles ,ice chips and pepermint candys is good.

I got a little green stool I kick to the toilet every morning ..its an everyday routine and I sit on that and get it over with...

atfirst I cried alot..it's so exhausting..now I just do it like it's getting dressed..then I head to the kitchen to feed my nauseated belly.

now 21 weeks almost I am so tired more then being nauseated and I am getting downright uncomfortable.

the baby kicks my bladder so hard I bend over and cross my legs and fingers both haha.

I have never felt so lazy and helpless in all my life..talk about no energy.

if i work about 15 min I have to rest sit down then get back up again and finish it.

my hubby now tells me he is going to do the housework..i am going to rest.

can't tell you guys the guilt I feel in not wanting to play with my 5 yr old..not wanting to cook for my family,

I just simply cannot believe how much work it is just to get the kids on the school bus ontime everyday.

I asked the dr why am I so exhausted and WHY do I have to PEE all the time if my urine is clear?

she said it just how it is I guess.. well it could be that you got a 40 yr old bladder,that might explain the rest of your weakness also. I say I never was a in shape person to begin with..but this has really hit me hard..I feel like a 107! so once u get passed the morning sickness,,who knows maybe your next obstacle will be loss of energy. I know for me I just can't do this again.. I'll do the tube tying thing right after delivery.

for u younginns though ,,nausea is not so bad once u hold that baby in your arms.

for me to..it is ALL worth it in the end.

but dang girls I am getting to old for this haha.

oh drinking lemonade helped me in my first trimester to. now I am more into krispy creme and mashed potatoes.

all the best..

:thumbs: Sadia

Timeline
morning sickness,,I had it with both my boys and now with this baby.I throw up once in the morning and the rest of the day I try to eat because if I dont I will vomit again.

I learned with morning sickness popsickles ,ice chips and pepermint candys is good.

I got a little green stool I kick to the toilet every morning ..its an everyday routine and I sit on that and get it over with...

atfirst I cried alot..it's so exhausting..now I just do it like it's getting dressed..then I head to the kitchen to feed my nauseated belly.

now 21 weeks almost I am so tired more then being nauseated and I am getting downright uncomfortable.

the baby kicks my bladder so hard I bend over and cross my legs and fingers both haha.

if i work about 15 min I have to rest sit down then get back up again and finish it.

can't tell you guys the guilt I feel in not wanting to play with my 5 yr old..not wanting to cook for my family,

I just simply cannot believe how much work it is just to get the kids on the school bus ontime everyday.

I asked the dr why am I so exhausted and WHY do I have to PEE all the time if my urine is clear?

she said it just how it is I guess.. well it could be that you got a 40 yr old bladder,that might explain the rest of your weakness also. I say I never was a in shape person to begin with..but this has really hit me hard..I feel like a 107! so once u get passed the morning sickness,,who knows maybe your next obstacle will be loss of energy. I know for me I just can't do this again.. I'll do the tube tying thing right after delivery.

for u younginns though ,,nausea is not so bad once u hold that baby in your arms.

oh drinking lemonade helped me in my first trimester to. now I am more into krispy creme and mashed potatoes.

all the best..

my doctor has very aptly put it to me as "the older you are the worse the pregnancy feels on your body" I have a lot of aches and pains, and so much more tiredness and no energy than I did with my other two. My doctor said that now that I'm over 30 it's bound to be worse. He said after 35 again it gets worse and then again at 40. Which isn't good because I'm 33 now and we want to try one more time after this baby but want to wait until he is 2 or so. So I'll get the "over 35" thing too :( But it's totall worth it. To feel him move around and kick and all that. Oh and I pee ALL the time too. I can get up from bed, go pee for 3 minutes, walk downstairs and have to go again. I've always been like that during pregnancy. One kick to the bladder and I'm in the bathroom :P I hope you feel better! Take naps! Don't feel guilty about letting your hubby do everything. Mine acts as if I'm an invalid sometimes.... "oh no becky don't lift that piece of paper you might hurt yourself!" :P and I've learned to just enjoy it, after all once you have the baby things will go back to normal!!!

March 4, 2004 NOA 1

June 29, 2004 NOA 2

March 10, 2008 NOA 1

Timeline

all the best..

my doctor has very aptly put it to me as "the older you are the worse the pregnancy feels on your body" I have a lot of aches and pains, and so much more tiredness and no energy than I did with my other two. My doctor said that now that I'm over 30 it's bound to be worse. He said after 35 again it gets worse and then again at 40. Which isn't good because I'm 33 now and we want to try one more time after this baby but want to wait until he is 2 or so. So I'll get the "over 35" thing too :( But it's totall worth it. To feel him move around and kick and all that. Oh and I pee ALL the time too. I can get up from bed, go pee for 3 minutes, walk downstairs and have to go again. I've always been like that during pregnancy. One kick to the bladder and I'm in the bathroom :P I hope you feel better! Take naps! Don't feel guilty about letting your hubby do everything. Mine acts as if I'm an invalid sometimes.... "oh no becky don't lift that piece of paper you might hurt yourself!" :P and I've learned to just enjoy it, after all once you have the baby things will go back to normal!!!

I agree!!!!! I pee all the time too... and oh so tired I sleep all the time!! I go to bed at 10... and take a nap every day!! Let hubby do what ever he will do Sadia, it is a good way for him to be a part of all of this... you are doing the work of making a healthy baby and he can do the house work... sounds fair to me :thumbs::whistle: ... and that is what happens in our house!!

patricia

Approved july 5, 2005