Patricia_and_andy

Baby Corner

3,061 posts in this topic

ugh so nothing happened last night.. besides that i had cramps like CRAZY!! i called L&D earlier and told them what my doc said.. well that stupid bi*tch was like ''mhh just call saturday morning to set up an appt for ur check up and we will see if we are inducing u or not..'' #######!! i cant take this anymore.. i want him out soooo bad!!

i tried everything to get this baby out.. besides nippel stimulation and sex.. (cant do that cuz hubs is in VA and i am in germany..) i swear my baby LOVES my belly for some reason!!

R.I.P. Diana 1982 - 28.08.2008

<3 WE MISS YOU <3

December 2oo7 - received 1o year GC!!

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did they group B strep test you?

no she didnt.. i hope the stripping worked a lil.. :unsure: i want him OUT..

<3 WE MISS YOU <3

While I know all too well how uncomfortable you are at the end of your pregnancy, and I know that you are dying to see/hold/feed your little baby....trust me when I say "Don't rush it!"

There will be days....in the very near future...when you will ask yourself "Just what was I thinking not being able to wait for him to get out?! :blink: "

:yes:

Take this extra time to get some extra rest and do things that you might not be able to do quite so much once you have a newborn to care for. :thumbs:

Edited by Sharon

smilie_s.gifsmilie_h.gifsmilie_a.gifsmilie_r.gifsmilie_o.gifsmilie_n.gif

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take but rather by the moments that take our breath away"

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline
While I know all too well how uncomfortable you are at the end of your pregnancy, and I know that you are dying to see/hold/feed your little baby....trust me when I say "Don't rush it!"

There will be days....in the very near future...when you will ask yourself "Just what was I thinking not being able to wait for him to get out?! :blink: " :yes:

Take this extra time to get some extra rest and do things that you might not be able to do quite so much once you have a newborn to care for. :thumbs:

I hate to admit it but you're right...I haven't slept more than two hours straight for the last five weeks or so because Peanut decided to grunt and strain like crazy at night and always at around 3am when time does't pass at all. It's starting to drive me crazy.

Anne, I totally understand that you want him to be born, I was just like that but nothing worked either. We really tried about everything except for the castor oil but as long as your little man is not ready, there's not really much you can do. In the end I got induced and my body was not ready even though I was 41 weeks pregnant. I had the cervadil, pitocin, my water had to be popped manually and eventually we ended up in the OR with a c-section. I don't know if Adam would have ever started labor the natural way but thinking back now, I wish they would have waited another week or so. Maybe something would have happened.

Evi

PS: They induced me due to high blood pressure. They didn't say anything for several weeks but when it hit 114/100 they sent me right to L&R so it wasn't the doctors who rushed me into the induction, I guess my body was just wore out.

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

03/19/2008 - package sent to TSC, let's hope for the best

03/20/2008 - check cashed

03/26/2008 - case sent to Vermont Service Center

04/17/2008 - Biometrics scheduled

05/19/2008 - received I551 extension stamp via INFOPASS

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

02/21/2009 - GC received...no mistakes...valid until 2019

man this is just bullshhhhhhit!! so i went to L&D this morning for my check-up like my doc told me and guess what.. they took only my blood pressure, urin and monitored me for 30 min.. NOTHING else..!! she said i should go to my doc in 2 days and if i am not in labor by thursday then i have to come by to do some ''stress'' test and if that is ok i am gonna get induced on friday.. (april 20th..) they induce only 11 days after the due date.. so i went to my last hospital and they did check me.. i am still 4cm.. everything is ok.. but they induce only after 14 days.. so no matter what i am still preggers for another week if he doesnt come on his own... which he wont.. i know that.. does anyone what i can do.. here is what i did and do so far.. walking.. lots of walking, taking hot baths, drinking that leaf tea.. its supposed to soften up ur cervix.. but that stuff doesnt work either.. and castor oil.. it got me last weekend in L&D but then my contractions stoped after almost 8 hrs so they sent me home with 4cm.. UGH.. andf my doc did strip my membranes on thursday.. and so far i had only cramps.. what else can i do..? i cant take it anymore..

Edited by Joel'sWife

<3 WE MISS YOU <3

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline
man this is just bullshhhhhhit!! so i went to L&D this morning for my check-up like my doc told me and guess what.. they took only my blood pressure, urin and monitored me for 30 min.. NOTHING else..!! she said i should go to my doc in 2 days and if i am not in labor by thursday then i have to come by to do some ''stress'' test and if that is ok i am gonna get induced on friday.. (april 20th..) they induce only 11 days after the due date.. so i went to my last hospital and they did check me.. i am still 4cm.. everything is ok.. but they induce only after 14 days.. so no matter what i am still preggers for another week if he doesnt come on his own... which he wont.. i know that.. does anyone what i can do.. here is what i did and do so far.. walking.. lots of walking, taking hot baths, drinking that leaf tea.. its supposed to soften up ur cervix.. but that stuff doesnt work either.. and castor oil.. it got me last weekend in L&D but then my contractions stoped after almost 8 hrs so they sent me home with 4cm.. UGH.. andf my doc did strip my membranes on thursday.. and so far i had only cramps.. what else can i do..? i cant take it anymore..

wow, sorry, i don't have any advice for bringing your naughty little baby out--i'm pregnant with my first! but i wish you the best--hang in there!

.png

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Joel's Wife...

HAVE SEX!!!!!!

"We are the real countries,

Not the boundaries drawn on maps,

With the names of powerful men.

That's all I've wanted -

To walk in such a place with you,

On an earth without maps."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kev (Canada/BC) & Kiki (USA/Oregon)

flag_usa_canada.gif

Married Nov. 27th, 2004

Done with USCIS until 2017!!

collage4.jpg

olivia12mo2.jpg

Joel's Wife...

HAVE SEX!!!!!!

I was going to say that too...but I remembered that she and her hubby aren't in the same country at the moment, unfortunately. :unsure:

But.....to be blunt, you don't need the hubby to have an orgasm and orgasms do often bring on the uterine contractions of labor.... :whistle:

smilie_s.gifsmilie_h.gifsmilie_a.gifsmilie_r.gifsmilie_o.gifsmilie_n.gif

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take but rather by the moments that take our breath away"

@sex..

nope cant do that.. DH is in VA and i am in germany.. :( UGH :bonk:

just came back from my doc and like always she was surprised that i am STILL preggers..

then she got mad that they in the hospital didnt induced me on saturday.. even though

she gave me a note.. ohh well.. <_< she striped my membr. again and ohh boy did that hurt..

lots more than last time!! :angry: everything else is ok.. still 4cm.. monitored me again for 30min..

i had some contractions but i didnt feel them.. so we will see.. gotta go back to her on wednesday

and then thursday to the hospital for that ''stress test'' and then back on friday for my induction if he

isnt here till then.. yeah right.. :rolleyes: LMAO

thanks girls.. :)

Edited by Joel'sWife

<3 WE MISS YOU <3

Welcome, Missjones.....it seems like everyone knows the gender of the baby but me (and know you too).

I still don't know the gender of mine ! I hope to have a 3d 4d scan next week

K1

I-129F Sent : 19th October 2005

Interview Date 10th October 2006 10am

Interview Approved 7th November 2006

Visa delivered 9th November 2006

Finally where I belong S.C with my man 19th November 2006 WOOO HOOO!!!

Got Married 14th January 2007

AOS

Sent AOS docs 31st January 2007

USPS confirm delivered to USCIS 06th February 2007

I-797C Notice of Action dtd 9th Feb recvd 12th February 2007 (both my son and myself)

Biometrics Appointment 1st March 2007

Transfered to CSC 11th April 2007

GREEN CARDS RECEIVED 9th July 2007 All done till 2009!!!!!

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline
Joel's Wife...

HAVE SEX!!!!!!

It doesn't always work. My husband and I were like rabbits when I was 41 weeks pregnant and still our baby wouldn't wanna come out. We were scared that he would be born with a concussion or something :lol:

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

03/19/2008 - package sent to TSC, let's hope for the best

03/20/2008 - check cashed

03/26/2008 - case sent to Vermont Service Center

04/17/2008 - Biometrics scheduled

05/19/2008 - received I551 extension stamp via INFOPASS

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

02/21/2009 - GC received...no mistakes...valid until 2019

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
@sex..

nope cant do that.. DH is in VA and i am in germany.. :( UGH :bonk:

just came back from my doc and like always she was surprised that i am STILL preggers..

then she got mad that they in the hospital didnt induced me on saturday.. even though

she gave me a note.. ohh well.. <_< she striped my membr. again and ohh boy did that hurt..

lots more than last time!! :angry: everything else is ok.. still 4cm.. monitored me again for 30min..

i had some contractions but i didnt feel them.. so we will see.. gotta go back to her on wednesday

and then thursday to the hospital for that ''stress test'' and then back on friday for my induction if he

isnt here till then.. yeah right.. :rolleyes: LMAO

thanks girls.. :)

I hope he shows up soon. looks like you've tried everything in the book...to get him to come.

Welcome, Missjones.....it seems like everyone knows the gender of the baby but me (and know you too).

I still don't know the gender of mine ! I hope to have a 3d 4d scan next week

Congratulations on your pregnancy (F)

Joel's Wife...

HAVE SEX!!!!!!

It doesn't always work. My husband and I were like rabbits when I was 41 weeks pregnant and still our baby wouldn't wanna come out. We were scared that he would be born with a concussion or something :lol:

:lol: :lol:

12/03/2005: Married

10/13/2006: Interview Approved

10/26/2006: POE: EWR (ARRIVED) [/size]

182 days from filing to Visa in Hand!!![/color]

AOS/EAD

01/22/2007: Sent to The Lockbox.....let the games begin.....again

02/02/2007: NOA1's for both....the waiting game officially begins

02/15/2007: Biometrics appt.

04/11/2007: EAD APPROVED!! YI-HAW

04/21/2007: Received SSN#

05/23/2007: AOS Interview -------> APPROOOOOOVED!!!!!!

05/29/2007: Received Welcome letter

06/04/2007: Green Card in Hand!!!

122 Days from filing AOS to Green Card in Hand!!!

REMOVING CONDITIONS

05/21/2009: Filed to Remove Conditions

6/18/2009: Biometrics Done

09/14/2009: Approved!!!

Citizenship

2/15/2011: Filed N-400

3/28/2011: Biometrics <-- Done

5/09/2011: Naturalization Interview <--- APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5/09/2011: Swearing in Ceremony (We're Done)

MY HUSBAND IS NOW A US CITIZEN

Proudmomwife.gifI_love_my_baby_boy.gif

3051_1113026182751_1139795553_30500807_687968_s.jpgZackie.jpgthumb_3051_1113025702739_1139795553_30500806_7039703_s.jpg

Timeline

bump.gif

Waiting to hear from Anne.....hopefully the baby decided to come already....if not then tomorrow is the Day

AOS/EAD

REMOVING CONDITIONS

Citizenship

3051_1113026182751_1139795553_30500807_687968_s.jpgZackie.jpgthumb_3051_1113025702739_1139795553_30500806_7039703_s.jpg

@sava

i wish he would!!

UGH!! so i went to my doc again.. :rolleyes: and she did the usual stuff.. everything is ok.. hb.. urin.. bp.. still 4cm.. etc.. she striped my membr. AGAIN!! the 3RD fuc*cking time!! :rolleyes: and let me tell u its NOT comfy at all!! i cant sit, lay or stand!! it hurts so damn much!! :blink: i dunno what is wrong with damion that he wont come out but i think that something is WRONG!! this cant be normal..!! i bet his is SUPER DUPER GLUED in there!! #######!! UGH!! sorry girls i just needed to vent a lil.. i think i am going to loooooooose my mind with this boy!! i hate docs!! i feel like i am living in a docs office!! :whistle: cant wait to be over with this pregnancy!! hopefully my ''stress test'' is good tomorrow if not i have to wait till next week for my induction.. :wacko: i cant take it anymore.. i just wanna be done with this.. cant wait for the meds.. hehe :dead:

<3 WE MISS YOU <3

Timeline
@sava

i wish he would!!

UGH!! so i went to my doc again.. :rolleyes: and she did the usual stuff.. everything is ok.. hb.. urin.. bp.. still 4cm.. etc.. she striped my membr. AGAIN!! the 3RD fuc*cking time!! :rolleyes: and let me tell u its NOT comfy at all!! i cant sit, lay or stand!! it hurts so damn much!! :blink: i dunno what is wrong with damion that he wont come out but i think that something is WRONG!! this cant be normal..!! i bet his is SUPER DUPER GLUED in there!! #######!! UGH!! sorry girls i just needed to vent a lil.. i think i am going to loooooooose my mind with this boy!! i hate docs!! i feel like i am living in a docs office!! :whistle: cant wait to be over with this pregnancy!! hopefully my ''stress test'' is good tomorrow if not i have to wait till next week for my induction.. :wacko: i cant take it anymore.. i just wanna be done with this.. cant wait for the meds.. hehe :dead:

No luck huh.....well I'll keep my fingers crossed that your stress test is good and they induce you tomorrow. I'm sorry you are having to go through all of this, I can't image what ''stripping membranes " ... but it doesn't sound pleasant at all :(

AOS/EAD

REMOVING CONDITIONS

Citizenship