Patricia_and_andy

Baby Corner

3,061 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

congratulations Irisheyes. I'm wishing you a great first weeks with your Baby Girl....

Well, Adam is stil not making any attempt. I still have all those contractions but I guess only 4 over one day just won't cut it :lol: so I have to wait. Describing all those symptoms to my mom though, she said she felt exactly the same before I and my brother were born (pain in lower belly, back, legs, hips etc.). We'll see, I don't even think he has dropped yet. I wish something would happen. My MIL will leave TX tomorrow and then probably be here on Monday and then wait if something happens so NO PRESSURE THERE. She'll only stay about 10 days or so and we're hoping he'll come during that time. I'm not scared about labor or the pain. I think it's just excitement. He's been in there for a good 10 months now and I've "seen" him develop, felt him move, kick, having hiccups etc...I just wanna hold him and kiss him now. :luv:

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

03/19/2008 - package sent to TSC, let's hope for the best

03/20/2008 - check cashed

03/26/2008 - case sent to Vermont Service Center

04/17/2008 - Biometrics scheduled

05/19/2008 - received I551 extension stamp via INFOPASS

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

02/21/2009 - GC received...no mistakes...valid until 2019

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

Big congrats to Nizzy (yeah, I hardly think the ticker is a big deal...more important things! :) & Irisheyes on your new little ones...how exiting!!! (and exhausting I bet...but so worth it!) :thumbs: Eveline, hope you have that baby soon for your sake...congrats to *all* the mommies and daddies..this is a fun thread to read on ocassion....such good stuff! (for the most part...*really* sorry to hear, Laura. (F) ) M.

ManU2.jpg

10 year green card received

mid March, 2008. Done 'til Naturalization! WOOT! :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Congrats to Nizzy & Irisheyes :) Can't wait to see pics!!!!!!

Me and Dave are doing ok - we're moving up to Boston next week and I'm starting a big new job & stuff, so probably going to wait at least 6-8 month before TTC again. Everything happens for a reason, and hey at least now we know all the "plumbing" is in working order!!! Thanks to everyone for you comments

AOS

August 30, 2005 - AOS, , AP applications mailed to Chicago Lockbox

September 9, 2005 - NOA's for AOS, AP, (dated Sept. 1)

November 28, 2005 - AOS biometrics - refused EAD biometrics at the same time

December 5, 2005 - AP approved

December 7, 2005 - Infopass appointment for interim EAD

December 12, 2005 - Received EAD card

December 13, 2005 - Received AP

June 14, 2005 - Case Status Inquiry/Tracer

June 19, 2005 - Letter sent to congressman

AOS INTERVIEW SCHEDULED FOR AUGUST 8, 2006

AOS approved - August 8th, 2006 - hooray - done with USCIS for now!

GREENCARD RECEIVED - August 18, 2006

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

@Laura: Good to see that you are keeping your spirits up. Good luck with the move, the job and eventual TTC. It will all work out eventually.

All the best.

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

03/19/2008 - package sent to TSC, let's hope for the best

03/20/2008 - check cashed

03/26/2008 - case sent to Vermont Service Center

04/17/2008 - Biometrics scheduled

05/19/2008 - received I551 extension stamp via INFOPASS

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

02/21/2009 - GC received...no mistakes...valid until 2019

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

So glad to hear that your birth went well... Glad the baby is doing great..

I can just imagine all the new mommies... smiling .. little sleep.. just thankful for your littlebundles.. .. soo happy for you all

Love isn't love unless it is expressed;

caring isn't caring unless the other person knows;

sharing isn't sharing unless the other person is included

Congrats Nizzy and Irisheyes!!! (F) (F) (F) I'm so glad you guys and the babies are doing well and oh man - I can't wait to see pics either!! It's so great to see because I've known you guys for ages on here, and babies are so heartwarming - such a nice progression after the immigration stuff :) :)

Eveline - hang in there. The little one can't stay in there forever - it's a matter of scientific certainty! :P It's only going to be a little while now :)(F) (F) (F)

And Laure - you're being such a strong lady right now - you're such a positive force. You're quite right - at elast the plumbing DOES work, and as my mother would say, very many times this is nature's way of saying something may have gone wrong early on. There's absolutely no reason why it should happen again so when teh time is right, I know you'll be holding a beautiful little baby. Just think - somewhere in that tummy of yours is the little eggie that'll be one half of your future child...isn't that awesome? He or she is just waiting on the other half :P My thoughts are with you, sweetie - here is a big *hug* for you. (F) (F) (F) (F)

england3.gif

3/29/06 - AOS Approved!

3/3/08 - Check cashed for ROC at CSC...

Feb 2009 - Called USCIS to see what the heck was goin' on...

FEB 20th 2009 - Received email - GC on the way!

I am APPROVED for the 10 year PR Card!

367532.png

356980.png

MyBum.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I found out earlier this week from my mom that my sis-in-law is pregnant...

I burst into tears when my mom told me......

they have been trying for over a year now and after what happened, I had been dreading this announcement...

My mom wasn't sure if I knew because my sis-in-law had said she would tell me but she never did.... they didn't want to tell anyone till they flew 1000 miles to tell my Grandma in person....

I still haven't heard from my sis-in-law.... I don't know if I should email her or what.... I am sure my mom told her that she told me the news (I just hope she didn't tell her my reaction :unsure: )

I had wanted to give my parents their first grandchild and I told my mom this and she said Noah will always be their first grandchild... I do know this but they never got to hold him or anything... they did get to see him before he died though which was good....

I guess I just need to suck it up and be happy for them...

sorry to be a downer.....

Oops, just wanted to add congrats on all the new arrivals (F)

Edited by MarilynP
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Congrats to all the new moms

PEGGY & ROGER

3dflagsdotcom_canad_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif

K-1/K-2 VISA'S APPROVED IN MONTREAL MAY 2, 2005

K-1/K-2 AOS APPROVED IN ATLANTA MAY 17, 2006

10 year GC Approved - APRIL 16th ,2009 - Peggy and Jonathan's......

Still waiting for our cards...Had to file I-90 as they sent them to the wrong address.

March 9th, 2010, Received GC that has been lost in the mail for 10 months. Still waiting for my son's that is lost as well.

Filed Waiver for my son's 10 year GC and it was approved. He finally received his GC after its been missing for 2 years.

Thanking God this is over for 10 years.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I found out earlier this week from my mom that my sis-in-law is pregnant...

I burst into tears when my mom told me......

they have been trying for over a year now and after what happened, I had been dreading this announcement...

My mom wasn't sure if I knew because my sis-in-law had said she would tell me but she never did.... they didn't want to tell anyone till they flew 1000 miles to tell my Grandma in person....

I still haven't heard from my sis-in-law.... I don't know if I should email her or what.... I am sure my mom told her that she told me the news (I just hope she didn't tell her my reaction :unsure: )

I had wanted to give my parents their first grandchild and I told my mom this and she said Noah will always be their first grandchild... I do know this but they never got to hold him or anything... they did get to see him before he died though which was good....

I guess I just need to suck it up and be happy for them...

sorry to be a downer.....

Oops, just wanted to add congrats on all the new arrivals (F)

Haven't posted on VJ for months but wanted to peek into the baby thread today (it gives me hope even though one would think it would make me sad). You are not a downer! You are a human being. I would probably have the same initital reaction as you did ... dunno! Hugs to you Marilyn.

AOS, EAD - 115 days from mailing AOS to conditional Green Card in Hand

06-07-08 - File to remove conditions

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

06-20-09- Received 10 year Greencard

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Joel 2:25 (Amplified Bible) And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten--the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you.

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Had my daughter's 6 month photos done...just thought I'd share a few, I couldn't decide so I bought them all...LOL

6mopic3.jpg

6mopic2.jpg

6mopic10.jpg

6mopic8.jpg

6mopic7.jpg

"We are the real countries,

Not the boundaries drawn on maps,

With the names of powerful men.

That's all I've wanted -

To walk in such a place with you,

On an earth without maps."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kev (Canada/BC) & Kiki (USA/Oregon)

flag_usa_canada.gif

Married Nov. 27th, 2004

Done with USCIS until 2017!!

collage4.jpg

olivia12mo2.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS IrishEyes!!!!!! Yeah I would have had the epidural if it wasn't too late. I thought since I had really bad periods I would be okay but having them pump saline into me and then stopping the pain medication they were giving me through IV brought me to tears. The soreness will go away just make sure to rest (if at all possible). Also, Kegel excercises really help...if you aren't in too much pain while doing them.

Eveline: Hang in there! He will come when he is good and ready : ) You will be holding him in no time!

MarilynP: I would totally feel the same way that you are. You are not being a downer. If coming on here and posting your feelings is a release to you then go for it. No matter what you have to express I know that a lot of us are here for you so keep posting your thoughts and feelings sweety.

CherryXS: I sort of kind of maybe had A LOT more on my mind then taking down the ticker when I posted the first time after having the baby...sorry if it offended you and that you still thought I was preggers.

KiKi: Too cute! I would have bought all of them too! I can't believe she is 6 months old already! Does it really go by that fast??

I am still working on loading the pics...bear with me...

Timeline

Congratulations Nizzy and Irish Eyes!!!!

It goes SO fast it's crazy...enjoy every minute with your new babies :)

P.S. Nizzy, don't feel bad.....I left my ticker up so long it started itself over again!! Freaked me out ...lol

Some people :wacko:

Edited by KiKi

That's all I've wanted -

Kev (Canada/BC) & Kiki (USA/Oregon)

flag_usa_canada.gif

Married Nov. 27th, 2004

Done with USCIS until 2017!!

collage4.jpg

olivia12mo2.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Kiki ........your little girl is just adorable.

I just love the one with her in the box, and her lying on her back

They are all sweet pictures

PEGGY & ROGER

3dflagsdotcom_canad_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif

K-1/K-2 VISA'S APPROVED IN MONTREAL MAY 2, 2005

K-1/K-2 AOS APPROVED IN ATLANTA MAY 17, 2006

10 year GC Approved - APRIL 16th ,2009 - Peggy and Jonathan's......

Still waiting for our cards...Had to file I-90 as they sent them to the wrong address.

March 9th, 2010, Received GC that has been lost in the mail for 10 months. Still waiting for my son's that is lost as well.

Filed Waiver for my son's 10 year GC and it was approved. He finally received his GC after its been missing for 2 years.

Thanking God this is over for 10 years.

Timeline

Thanks Peggy!

Those are my favorites too :)

That's all I've wanted -