Patricia_and_andy

Baby Corner

3,061 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Sadia,

I'm feeling old is how I'm feeling...LOL when I had my other 2 kids I had trouble with both of them with sickness all the way through... But with this one I have the sickness.. and all sorts of pains... I can feel every ligament streching... my hips are killing me... and my muscles.... oh my goodness...I know it is all normal and just my age that im feeling everything..

I am despite all those things, trying to really enjoy this pregnancy as it will be my last.

Patricia

OK here is our story (short version)

we have been married for 3 years anny was July 3rd.

We filed I-130 march 21, 2005

Receipt date march, 30, 2005

Approval notice July 1, 2005

Case # change NVC July 21, 2005

Lawyer recieved fee bills Aug 9, 2005

Filed I-129f March 23, 2005

receipt date April 7, 2005

Approved july 5, 2005

Recieved packet from london July 15th, 2005

Finally mailed packet 3 Aug 5th, 2005

Medical appointment Aug. 13th, 2005

Interview date Sep. 2, 2005 Approved!!

Visa in hand sep. 3, 2005

6d7cfb2.jpg.png

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

sadia... leakage is normal, but also something that you need to tell the doctor about. You get normal increased discharge during pregnancy. So much in fact they recommend you use a panty liner to help protect your panties. Also if your bladder is weak you can get some leakage there too. I know that I no longer can wait till I have to go potty.. all it takes is one kick to the bladder and I'm running for the toilet :P

as far as the nursery, well, we have our boys share a room (they are 6 and 11). and the baby will have his own room in our house. My older boys actually like sharing a room, have shared all along, we are just converting their playroom to a nursery. All their toys are going in their room now. But if you have to keep the crib in your room, then there is nothing wrong with that! It's just my personal preference to have the baby have his own room for issues like letting my hubby sleep thru feedings and changings (I'm breastfeeding so he'll be no help there :P ) and so that the baby can nap without being disturbed by someone going in my room for something or other. But again, that's my personal preference. As for someone mentioning SIDS.. they do make monitors so you can make sure the baby is breathing or moving for that. In other words, you have to do what's best for your situation!

Sadia,

I'm feeling old is how I'm feeling...LOL when I had my other 2 kids I had trouble with both of them with sickness all the way through... But with this one I have the sickness.. and all sorts of pains... I can feel every ligament streching... my hips are killing me... and my muscles.... oh my goodness...I know it is all normal and just my age that im feeling everything..

I am despite all those things, trying to really enjoy this pregnancy as it will be my last.

Patricia

Patricia.. it sucks doesn't it? My youngest is 6 now, and it's so much harder on my body this pregnancy than with my 2 other boys. My doctor says after 30 you feel it hard, then much worse after 35, and then after 40 it's horrible. I can't imagine as I'm 33, and it's horrible already! Try a belly bra for your ligaments and back.. it really helps, trust me!

March 4, 2004 NOA 1

June 29, 2004 NOA 2

August 26th -- interview date - we need to complete a I-601 waiver so it's back to waiting again

January 6, 2005 i-601 waiver approved!!!!

January 21, 2005 VISA IN HAND

February 12, 2005 WEDDING!!!!!

March 10, 2005 mailed AOS and EAD applications to Chicago

April 18, 2005 EAD and AOS receipt dates for NOA

June 30, 2005 AOS RFE evidence submitted (translated birth certificate)

August 10, 2005 ---EAD approved via infopass appointment

October 18, 2005 - AOS interview in St. Louis - received an RFE for vaccination supplement

February 9, 2006 - denial for AOS letter due to the wrong form being submitted from the doctor. PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN TO YOU!!

February 16, 2006 - USCIS accepts the motion to reopen without an additional fee - finally something goes right! We should hear from USCIS St. Louis office within 2 weeks.

April 3, 2006 - Received welcome to America letter in the mail!

April 8, 2006 - Received GC in the mail - done for 2 years!!!!

March 1, 2008 - mailed off I-751

March 3, 2008 NSC delivery confirmation

March 10, 2008 NOA 1

March 28, 2008 Biometrics appointment

Legal Permanent Resident - just waiting for time to pass for him to have eligibility for citizenship.

Timeline
sadia... leakage is normal, but also something that you need to tell the doctor about. You get normal increased discharge during pregnancy. So much in fact they recommend you use a panty liner to help protect your panties. Also if your bladder is weak you can get some leakage there too. I know that I no longer can wait till I have to go potty.. all it takes is one kick to the bladder and I'm running for the toilet :P

as far as the nursery, well, we have our boys share a room (they are 6 and 11). and the baby will have his own room in our house. My older boys actually like sharing a room, have shared all along, we are just converting their playroom to a nursery. All their toys are going in their room now. But if you have to keep the crib in your room, then there is nothing wrong with that! It's just my personal preference to have the baby have his own room for issues like letting my hubby sleep thru feedings and changings (I'm breastfeeding so he'll be no help there :P ) and so that the baby can nap without being disturbed by someone going in my room for something or other. But again, that's my personal preference. As for someone mentioning SIDS.. they do make monitors so you can make sure the baby is breathing or moving for that. In other words, you have to do what's best for your situation!

Sadia,

Patricia

Patricia.. it sucks doesn't it? My youngest is 6 now, and it's so much harder on my body this pregnancy than with my 2 other boys. My doctor says after 30 you feel it hard, then much worse after 35, and then after 40 it's horrible. I can't imagine as I'm 33, and it's horrible already! Try a belly bra for your ligaments and back.. it really helps, trust me!

So true Faith!! and I will be 36 in June! I will be getting a belly bra soon I know they help.. right now i hate the thought of sneezing or caughing... because when i do it feels like my whole insides rip apart.. :crying:

Patricia

Approved july 5, 2005

6d7cfb2.jpg.png

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Well, I'm 39, so I beat you both :P

My tiredness is going away but my lower back is KILLING me...ugh.

Sadia, my two boys already share a room, so the baby has to go in the room with us, not much choice. With both of my other kids I kept them in a bassinet in my room for months anyhow, so I'm not to worried about it.

"We are the real countries,

Not the boundaries drawn on maps,

With the names of powerful men.

That's all I've wanted -

To walk in such a place with you,

On an earth without maps."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kev (Canada/BC) & Kiki (USA/Oregon)

flag_usa_canada.gif

Married Nov. 27th, 2004

Done with USCIS until 2017!!

collage4.jpg

olivia12mo2.jpg

Timeline

Sadia,

Patricia

So true Faith!! and I will be 36 in June! I will be getting a belly bra soon I know they help.. right now i hate the thought of sneezing or caughing... because when i do it feels like my whole insides rip apart.. :crying:

Patricia

I hate the thought of sneezing or coughing, not because of pain, but because of well, you know if you've had kids before :lol: hence the run to the bathroom thing :P Since we're having another boy it looks like we'll be trying again one last time for that girl, so i'll be pregnant again when I'm around 35 or 36.... not looking forward to how my body reacts as I have so much pain now.

March 4, 2004 NOA 1

June 29, 2004 NOA 2

August 26th -- interview date - we need to complete a I-601 waiver so it's back to waiting again

October 18, 2005 - AOS interview in St. Louis - received an RFE for vaccination supplement

February 9, 2006 - denial for AOS letter due to the wrong form being submitted from the doctor. PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN TO YOU!!

February 16, 2006 - USCIS accepts the motion to reopen without an additional fee - finally something goes right! We should hear from USCIS St. Louis office within 2 weeks.

March 10, 2008 NOA 1

Legal Permanent Resident - just waiting for time to pass for him to have eligibility for citizenship.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Macedonia
Timeline

Right now me and my husband are living in a one bedroom apartment, so we really have no choice but to share a room with the baby!

our lease is up in april, though, so hopefully we can figure out something as far as getting a bigger place..

I aint cool enough for a signature.....

Timeline

Quick question....

does anyone know a good website for baby names and their meanings?? We have our names picked out but I would like to know if they have any significant meaning....

any suggestions??

Timeline
Quick question....

does anyone know a good website for baby names and their meanings?? We have our names picked out but I would like to know if they have any significant meaning....

any suggestions??

Try here http://www.babynames.com/ I just did a quick search... don't really know how good the site is but did look like a good one.

Patricia

Approved july 5, 2005

6d7cfb2.jpg.png

Timeline

Quick question....

any suggestions??

Try here http://www.babynames.com/ I just did a quick search... don't really know how good the site is but did look like a good one.

Patricia

I get a 'page cannot be displayed' page..... I did a search before too, but none of the sites that i found have the names im looking for (one is an albanian name and the other is a muslim name), gosh, and with all of the names out there for kids, you would think mine would be there too!

edited to say, thanks for the search Patricia!!!

Edited by m_and_m20

Timeline

Approved july 5, 2005

6d7cfb2.jpg.png

Filed: Country: Australia
Timeline

Ok!! We made it!! Scott and I are due on November 9th, and it will be our 3rd! (Our second together)

February 13, 2006:VISA APPROVED!!!!

November 18, 2006: Mia Grace is born

May 30, 2008: 10 year Greencard approved

Timeline

welcome to the "holy ####### I'm huge" club :P

(seriously, that's how I've been feeling lately....)

Gotta ask some of you others. You know this is my third baby... with the first two I got the huge belly but my umm well boobs never got that big. Oh my god, they are freakishly huge at this point. Anyone else experience this? My hubby is happy because, well, he's a guy, and he likes to tell people that his wife is now a D cup :P but oh my god they are freakishly huge to me :P Sorry but just had to ask!

March 4, 2004 NOA 1

June 29, 2004 NOA 2

March 10, 2008 NOA 1

Filed: Country: Australia
Timeline

Mine got huge with BOTH of mine, and are well on their way again... much to Scotts pleasure of course. :lol:

Unfortunatley they never stay that way. :( So enjoy it while you can!

February 13, 2006:VISA APPROVED!!!!

November 18, 2006: Mia Grace is born

May 30, 2008: 10 year Greencard approved

Timeline
welcome to the "holy ####### I'm huge" club :P

(seriously, that's how I've been feeling lately....)

Gotta ask some of you others. You know this is my third baby... with the first two I got the huge belly but my umm well boobs never got that big. Oh my god, they are freakishly huge at this point. Anyone else experience this? My hubby is happy because, well, he's a guy, and he likes to tell people that his wife is now a D cup :P but oh my god they are freakishly huge to me :P Sorry but just had to ask!

I had bigger boobs to begin with, so i havent noticed if they have actually gotten any bigger.....yet anyway...

Timeline

enjoy it? hahahha i find they are in the way all the time now :P

Johnny actually said last night to my belly "you know I want those back when you are done with them" I almost peed myself laughing!

March 4, 2004 NOA 1

June 29, 2004 NOA 2

March 10, 2008 NOA 1