ALI555

Everyone going through Administrative Processing in ISLAMABAD

2,010 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Mumtaz.. you are ALL set.. good luck with the interview!

We had all the pictures and what not but the CO didn;t even bother to look at anything.. it's good to have but honestly they wont need it to establish the sincerity of relationship.. you have been living with him in Pakistan so that's an added bonus as well. GOOD LUCK (yep in caps, the big one :-) (F)

I really hope and pray you come out of the interview with no AP at all!!

Hey you w4a i know you :) hows everything going we all missed u here.And mumtaz Gooda Luck you are good to go ... fyi i didnt take x-rays with me tho looks like u r all-set.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

We had all the pictures and what not but the CO didn;t even bother to look at anything.. it's good to have but honestly they wont need it to establish the sincerity of relationship.. you have been living with him in Pakistan so that's an added bonus as well. GOOD LUCK (yep in caps, the big one :-) (F)

Hey you w4a i know you :) hows everything going we all missed u here.And mumtaz Gooda Luck you are good to go ... fyi i didnt take x-rays with me tho looks like u r all-set.

SALAAM to all, i hope someone got a good news.i wanted to ask....there is any diffrence if petitioner is born american citizen or got citizenship and became american citizen it helps for applicant for visa? Is it a metter petitioner is born american and applying for her husband ? I will wait for a better answer ok ..... ALLAH HAAFIZ

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

SALAAM to all, i hope someone got a good news.i wanted to ask....there is any diffrence if petitioner is born american citizen or got citizenship and became american citizen it helps for applicant for visa? Is it a metter petitioner is born american and applying for her husband ? I will wait for a better answer ok ..... ALLAH HAAFIZ

No, it makes no difference.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

everything is going great alhamdulillah.. He is adjusting to life her quicker than I thought so thats a plus mashaAllah :-)

Any udpates?!?!? I do check this thread on and off .. it sucks being in AP but you know it's all worth it... tough journey makes the relationship stronger.. if we can deal with this continents apart then we can deal with any challenge that we face together in life. Prayers and Best wishes for all of u. :-)

Marriage January 23, 2005

USCIS

August 14, 2006- I-130 Sent

September 22, 2008- NOA 1 Received

September 17, 2008- Became a USC

September 18, 2008- Upgraded I-130

March 20, 2009 - NOA2 (email)

March 25, 2009- NOA2 (hardcopy Received)

NVC

April 3, 2009 - Case Number Assigned

June 5, 2009 CASE COMPLETED AT NVC

June 9, 2009 Interview Date Assigned

July 16, 2009 Interview AP

August 24, 2009 DOS Operator said "VISA HAS BEEN ISSUED TODAY" Alhamdulillah

August 26, 2009 call from embassy to PICK UP THE PASSPORT :-)

August 27, 2009 Picked up the passport... woohooo!!!

September 9, 2009 US Entry InshaAllah

October 13, 2009 SSN and green card in mail DONE WITH USCIS until husband applies for his citizenship!!

The journey of 4 years, 8 months, and 3 weeks has ended!!!

.png

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

INSHALLAH!!!!!!!!!!! Sweet sweet gudh shakar aapke muhn mein darling!!!! :luv:

Mumtaz,

Please let us update about your interview experience at ISB Embassy. My wife's interview is on next week.

Thanks

It would be great if some good news shows up in this thread today before the end of this week, if not, there is always next week! Praying for everyone!

Visa Journey completed, but we are still here to provide support! :)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

I hope things work out soon for all of you stuck in AP. All the best, guys!

03/27/2009: Engaged in Ithaca, New York.
08/17/2009: Wedding in Calcutta, India.
09/29/2009: I-130 NOA1
01/25/2010: I-130 NOA2
03/23/2010: Case completed.
05/12/2010: CR-1 interview at Mumbai, India.
05/20/2010: US Entry, Chicago.
03/01/2012: ROC NOA1.
03/26/2012: Biometrics completed.
12/07/2012: 10 year card production ordered.

09/25/2013: N-400 NOA1

10/16/2013: Biometrics completed

12/03/2013: Interview

12/20/2013: Oath ceremony

event.png

Timeline

I called DOS Anna said its pending.Then i called ISL guy said Pending i asked give me some general idea how long is been taking nowadays he said he doesnt know it could be 2 days it could be 4 months and i added it could be 4 years he replied yes sir...lol .

So Energizer buny keep going and going.

DOS told me today (I confirmed this by calling twice) that London put a note in the system today about receiving my fiance's passport. I don't know what this means because my fiance sent his passport to the US Embassy in London back in June, and the embassy received his passport on June 15, 2009. So the fact that London recorded his passport in the system on June 15, 09 and also today is weird. Does this make sense?

Edited by MARM

Visa Journey completed, but we are still here to provide support! :)

Timeline
DOS told me today (I confirmed this by calling twice) that London put a note in the system today about receiving my fiance's passport. I don't know what this means because my fiance sent his passport to the US Embassy in London back in June, and the embassy received his passport on June 15, 2009. So the fact that London recorded his passport in the system on June 15, 09 and also today is weird. Does this make sense?

They told me something like that as well couple of weeks ago that my passport is with the non-immigrant visa unit and its not ready yet.2nd time i called then they just said my case has moved to non-immigrant visa unit at ISL and itso not ready yet....and now its just pending,i dont understand it.

Maybe they are ready to print visa on your fiance's passport now marm,you should contact the embassy first thing on monday i suggest...Good Luck.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

My case just got approved and is heading to Islamabad. Any advice on when to contact them for interview??

------------

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-27

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-30

I-129F NOA2: 2009-10-07

I-129F NVC Receipt: 2009-10-14

I-129F NVC sent to Consulate: 2009-10-14

I-129F Consulate received: 2009-10-19

I-129F Consulate Interview Date set: 2009-01-08

I-129F Interview Date: 2009-02-08

I-129F Visa Issued: 2009-02-09

She is coming here ....: I am buying tickets...

and

Waiting....

------------------

Timeline
My case just got approved and is heading to Islamabad. Any advice on when to contact them for interview??

You will receive a "packet 3.5" of forms and instructions.In order to qualify for the interview you have to complete all the forms and attach required documents and mail it to ISL embassy.Once they review and if everything is complete and in order they will schedule your interview.It took 3 weeks for me to get the interview after submitting the packet....Good Luck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.