SaadBell

TGIF

39 posts in this topic

Mornin

Still digesting the whole MJ thing (F) . I am enjoying hearing all those songs I have loved throughout the years but forgot.

I used to be a MJ lover :blush:

yeah Friday!

I hear ya Jeanne about the clouds in and out.

It is humid as can be here

Amanda have a lovely reunion. We all know you would be M.I.A for a while :devil:

I wish a safe journey to your honey.

Starting some light to medium moving tomorrow. Hubby works the entire weekend so he won't be able till help.

Monday the few heavy things we have will be moved. Not looking forward to it. It will be interesting to see how we adjust sleeping in the new place.

Have a great weekend peeps.

Tonight...it's a pre 4th barbecue at my sis's.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Happy Friday all :)

I am off work today but i have to take the baby for her shots so its not going to be a fun 3 day weekend. plus I am certain that I am going to be called from work several times. but hey, I'm still in my pajamas at this point so I cant complain!

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Happy Friday everyone.

Terrie, glad you're feeling better and enjoying SD!

Amanda, I am thrilled for you - I remember how I felt waiting for O's arrival! Mabrook!

I'm working all day since 7 30am until about 1 30 am tonight (hopefully earlier but doubtful due to the Beer Festival also going on at Del Mar Fairgrounds). Boo-hah! Maybe will watch a Netflix movie when I get home - depends on how my eyes are, lol! Hey hey, good I'm getting used to my crazy work schedule without coffee (long story short: after massive headache, I decided to avoid coffee!)

Have a great wknd everyone!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

good morning everyone.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

guess it's morning where you are Charles?

Howz the boy doin? Any firsts yet? Is he smiling? How about laughing?? I am sure he is laughing cuz you probably crack him up all the time :lol:

Krissy you too, stayin up real late after work watching movies? us too

tried to watch Tropic Thunder last night, I think the dialog and slang was too much for hubby to really understand

plus they were talking so fast and with so much background noise from the war.

Timeline
guess it's morning where you are Charles?

Howz the boy doin? Any firsts yet? Is he smiling? How about laughing?? I am sure he is laughing cuz you probably crack him up all the time :lol:

don't know, i'm still in virginia. i fly home tomorrow though, after spending 3 weeks here.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good afternoon!

I've been a bit busy today, but just checking in to wish everyone a Happy Friday!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
Krissy you too, stayin up real late after work watching movies? us too

tried to watch Tropic Thunder last night, I think the dialog and slang was too much for hubby to really understand

plus they were talking so fast and with so much background noise from the war.

Hi!

Aside from the dialogue, how was that movie?

I don't normally stay up that late watching movies, but its a Friday (no work in morning Sat) so I figure it would do good to spend some time with hubby and catch up on a movie. I feel like I see Hubby for about 5-10 mins a day (other times I'm working, sleeping or getting ready).

We got Valkayie (sp?), Yes Man, and Fred Claus (yeah I know, so out of season).

Charles, I didn't realize baby was born already, was wondering about that - a belated congratulations!

Timeline
Charles, I didn't realize baby was born already, was wondering about that - a belated congratulations!

you don't go to off topic much, do you? :P

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=191446

he's such a cutie! :wub:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Jackie... for the coughing, if you have any tylenol 3, vicodin, etc. laying around from a previous injury, codeine works excellently for a cough. If you're having a really hard time with the cough, maybe give your doctor a call and see if they'd be willing to prescribe you some codeine cough syrup?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

It's officially Saturday now in Cairo, Egypt but good evening everyone! Have been busy for the last few days my cousin has been staying with me and I have been working lately... Have to go bed soon to wake up in a few hours for work in the morning... Weekend is over here :(... An early good night everyone :star:

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline
I could go for some Chinese food right now.

Chinese food is one thing i REALLLLY miss living over here. Its just not the same. 69 days til chinese food!

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.