Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
cuz I have not seen the movie where you got the tune from :cry:

in vengeance I posted that pic of MJ boobies :jest:

FAIL!

It was Rooster who posted the reference to Meatballs (very funny Ivan Reitman movie )

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

EPIC FAIL!!!!!

Brother Scandal is right, I am the one that said that. You can however watch the movie and redeem yourself. :yes:

EPIC FAIL!!!!!

Brother Scandal is right, I am the one that said that. You can however watch the movie and redeem yourself. :yes:

Is it on Hulu?

Congrats Scandal with your visa approval!! :)

K-1:

January 28, 2009: NOA1

June 4, 2009: Interview - APPROVED!!!

October 11, 2009: Wedding

AOS:

December 23, 2009: NOA1!

January 22, 2010: Bogus RFE corrected through congressional inquiry "EAD waiting on biometrics only" Read about it here.

March 15, 2010: AOS interview - RFE for I-693 vaccination supplement - CS signed part 6!

March 27, 2010: Green Card recieved

ROC:

March 1, 2012: Mailed ROC package

March 7, 2012: Tracking says "notice left"...after a phone call to post office.

More detailed time line in profile.

Timeline

Aww, thanks guys! :blush:

MC -- you really should join us here on C4C.

I'm sure Suzy could do a badge for you too.

Let's see, we could make you Chief Clairvoyant of the Proletariat, how would that be?

Or maybe Commissionar in Charge of Sun Newspaper and Tabloid Propaganda?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Luquillo... now you are talking about mixing it up in those cafre kioskos to get some alcapurrias and bacalaítos.

Yes, C4C... or piononos for all. We can partake in communion together.

alcapurrrrrriasssss...

alcapurrias.jpg

pastelillos, papa rellena, pinchos.... I hate you for reminding me of this stuff. I have to go into the Bronx to get anything remotely close.

I made some arroz con gandules the other night, woohoo!

And I seriously think we should plan some commie rally so we all can get together and eat Puerto Rican food in the sun.

Yeah and if those sin verguenzas mess with me next time at the beach, well... they'll see :devil:

That's the spirit camarada susie.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

Ok...

I need titles for Laura, Almaty & Rob & Mel .... stat

I got 1 hour before work and need to get more siggies done so people don't feel left out.

This is my newest creation

dunkin.jpg

Edited by Susita
205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
CONGRATULATIONS, BROTHER SCANDAL!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Almaty - Venerable Chief Strategy Officer or Chief Officer in charge of Double Posting!

Laura - Propaganda Officer In Charge of Subversion

Rob - Lieutenant of The n00b Hunter squad, a sub-division of the Piling On Brigade

Filed: Timeline
Rob, I need upper comrade approvals for Laura's and Almaty's but I made yours (pending approval from the proteliariat)

robs.jpg

I approve. And since i am the highest ranking member present along with sister Nagi; you can go ahead. If almaty doesn't like it, too effing bad... that's what he gets for being MIA.

Timeline

Not supposed to post links right?

But I guess it's fair game to say that there's an active thread in the Russia forum that I've been posting on today.

For some reason people still can't just leave us be.

I'm starting to get a real persecution complex, maybe being a J00 Commie for Christ is just putting a great big label on my forehead, huh?