The_Dude

Commies 4 Christ Discussion Thread

5,039 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Good news Ron! Now we can tell your wife all about the joys of eating crackers in bed. :devil:

:bonk:

fiancee! fiancee! fiancee! K-1 Visa :P

Are you more of a Ritz man, or Saltines? :whistle:

Okay. I thought I read CR1. I blame the VJ editor!

Boy, are you in for some papershuffle fun for the next few months! Time for some "co-mingling of assets". :whistle:

:lol: Indeed, but the AOS is more fun to put together, NOT!

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
nowadays, the economic is in the suxs and the capitalists are abusing the workers......time for commie for christ in the workplace

It needs to be a delicate operation though. Use the Jesus talk first, then talk about the communist ideals, followed by the cookies and milk if they begin to stray.

I'll be busy leading the rebellion against teh n00bs!!1

Edited by Rob and Mel

Filed: Timeline
nowadays, the economic is in the suxs and the capitalists are abusing the workers......time for commie for christ in the workplace

It needs to be a delicate operation though. Use the Jesus talk first, then talk about the communist ideals, followed by the cookies and milk if they begin to stray.

somebody said noobs???? :devil: :devil: :devil:

Timeline

Yeah, I said it, report me if you will, but I will not bend to the repressive will of teh n00bs and their overlords!!!11!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Kool Aid! Kool Aid!

All must drink the Kool Aid!

Good luck to Sisters Suzy and Len and all aspirants for new and/or better employment in the workplace. It's a rough ride out there, unemployment is going to cross 10% nationwide.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Me either.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
That beach is just awesome, although my favorite beach ever (that I've been to) is Praia do Farol in Arraial do Cabo. It's on a military reservation island and you need special permission to go there, it's immaculate clean and authorizations are not given to everyone, so pics with people on it are rare, sometimes the boats can only stay far from the sand and nobody can go on the shore.

1196782349_f.jpg

RJ-arraial-do-cabo-pr-ilha-.jpg

2158788253_ec645e9e75.jpg

I sense a C4C Brazil/PR meeting sometime... soon.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Yeah, I said it, report me if you will, but I will not bend to the repressive will of teh n00bs and their overlords!!!11!

Watch it son! I seek Kanadian Kuthroats (i.e. Krikit and Katheryn) stomping all over u with their polished jackboots.

Timeline
Congratulations Scandal :) I'm so happy for you guys! :dance: Only problem is now you won't have so much time for C4C :crying: LOL

Almaty! Tell me what your title is within the organization and within 1 business day you will have a badge. :thumbs:

HAL - I used to go to Luquillo Beach and I miss it! Yesterday I went to a beach here in NY and there is no comparison whatsoever. I lived in Gurabo so the drive to the beach was windy and up and down and my kids used to puke all the time in the car, pero valia la pena jaja

Y necesito unos pasteles, aca solo se puede encontrar pasteles cerca de Navidad! mannnnnn :angry:

luquillo03-774724.jpg

Hey C4C Gang...how many of you think that Ron is going to have a good/great/greater/greatest/greaterest weekend? :yes::thumbs:

He's going to have to re-review that "best music to make whoopie to" thread, :rofl:

Luquillo... now you are talking about mixing it up in those cafre kioskos to get some alcapurrias and bacalaítos.

Yes, C4C... or piononos for all. We can partake in communion together.

Timeline

How about a little tune for the crew. This should be sung to the tune of the CIT song from Meatballs!!! If you have not seen or do not like this movie, YOU SUCK!!! :P

We are the C4C don't mess with us

The n00bs suck, the trolls are hideous

We're gonna joke and PWN and fool around

We're Nookie hounds

We are the VJ C4C

Should be repeated 3 times, each time getting progressively faster

Timeline
Good news Ron! Now we can tell your wife all about the joys of eating crackers in bed. :devil:

:bonk:

fiancee! fiancee! fiancee! K-1 Visa :P

Are you more of a Ritz man, or Saltines? :whistle:

Brothers... why fret!

Saltines, Ritz... any crackers...

with Nutella.

Official Hazelnut-Chocolate spread of the Directorates.

Timeline
I'm having a bad day my fellow commies.... I need to get a new job, like yesterday.

:crying:

I'm being abused where I work. Yesterday was my day off and apparently they "changed" the schedule on Friday after I left and put me on the schedule for yesterday. So I get a phone call while I'm at the beach with my family that I need to be at work. :angry:

Then last week I worked two 12 hour days because people's grandparents were dying and they were sick (both of which I don't believe). Now they cut my hours and have me on for 32 hours instead of 40.

Somebody just hire me, I'll do anything!!! ahhhh!!! :unsure:

You should report this to the Commissariat. Teach them to interfere with the proletariat at the beach.

Filed: Timeline

Watch it son! I seek Kanadian Kuthroats (i.e. Krikit and Katheryn) stomping all over u with their polished jackboots.

They actually wear hockey skates brother... recently sharpened and all :unsure:

p.s. according to brother Rob I svck :cry:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline
Luquillo... now you are talking about mixing it up in those cafre kioskos to get some alcapurrias and bacalaítos.

Yes, C4C... or piononos for all. We can partake in communion together.

alcapurrrrrriasssss...

alcapurrias.jpg

pastelillos, papa rellena, pinchos.... I hate you for reminding me of this stuff. I have to go into the Bronx to get anything remotely close.

I made some arroz con gandules the other night, woohoo!

And I seriously think we should plan some commie rally so we all can get together and eat Puerto Rican food in the sun.

Yeah and if those sin verguenzas mess with me next time at the beach, well... they'll see :devil:

Edited by Susita
205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

Timeline

They actually wear hockey skates brother... recently sharpened and all :unsure:

p.s. according to brother Rob I svck :cry:

O Rly? When on earth did I say that? If I did, i'd like to blame the n00b warlords for hacking my acct. and posting false information. The n00b sympathizers are getting more inventive these days. The revolution will roll on undetered!!1