The_Dude

Commies 4 Christ Discussion Thread

5,039 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

That beach is just awesome, although my favorite beach ever (that I've been to) is Praia do Farol in Arraial do Cabo. It's on a military reservation island and you need special permission to go there, it's immaculate clean and authorizations are not given to everyone, so pics with people on it are rare, sometimes the boats can only stay far from the sand and nobody can go on the shore.

1196782349_f.jpg

RJ-arraial-do-cabo-pr-ilha-.jpg

2158788253_ec645e9e75.jpg

Edited by Ladylethal

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
That beach is just awesome, although my favorite beach ever (that I've been to) is Praia do Farol in Arraial do Cabo. It's on a military reservation island and you need special permission to go there, it's immaculate clean and authorizations are not given to everyone, so pics with people on it are rare, sometimes the boats can only stay far from the sand and nobody can go on the shore.

1196782349_f.jpg

RJ-arraial-do-cabo-pr-ilha-.jpg

2158788253_ec645e9e75.jpg

Tell me more information. Please!

congrats scandal!

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg

I just posted this on Sawasdee3 .......

We're approved!!! Thanti just called me -- I just got off the phone with her. :dance: :dance: :dance:

She got there an hour early. When they first called her up, they asked her for the post-office receipt of payment. She told them that she had included the original receipt from the post office in the Packet-3 response. They said they didn't have it. She said she had a photocopy of it. They said that wasn't good enough, she should go to the post office and get a duplicate receipt and come back on Mon or Wed. She said, ok, can she go out and still bring it today (Monday)? They said yes. However they told her to have a seat, and meanwhile they came back and "found" our Packet 3 envelope with the missing receipt. Huh????? #######???? Anyway, with that straightened out, she was #8 in line, had a quick interview with the female CO, the usual questions about how did we meet? When? When was my last trip to Thailand? Why had I not visited Thailand during 2009? Did she know I was divorced? How many kids do I have? Did we travel together in Thailand? All easy to answer questions, no complications whatsoever.

She got the white slip, and was told to pick up the visa on Wed July 1st.

She's flying out Thursday night and I'll pick her up at O'Hare on Friday morning, in time for the long weekend!!

:dance: :dance:

Congrats Brother Ron!!!! (seriously!) :dance::thumbs::dance:

Are you going to pick her up at the airport???? (not seriously) :lol::lol::lol:

Hey C4C Gang...how many of you think that Ron is going to have a good/great/greater/greatest/greaterest weekend? :yes::thumbs:

Peace to Ron and Thanti...don't forget to get married within 90 days! :whistle::wacko::P:lol::rofl:

MarkNAAm

“Acquire the spirit of peace, and a thousand souls around you will be saved.” - Saint Seraphim of Sarov

49893.gif

"The love of one’s country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop at the border?” - Pablo Casals

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

Congratulations Scandal :) I'm so happy for you guys! :dance: Only problem is now you won't have so much time for C4C :crying: LOL

Almaty! Tell me what your title is within the organization and within 1 business day you will have a badge. :thumbs:

HAL - I used to go to Luquillo Beach and I miss it! Yesterday I went to a beach here in NY and there is no comparison whatsoever. I lived in Gurabo so the drive to the beach was windy and up and down and my kids used to puke all the time in the car, pero valia la pena jaja

Y necesito unos pasteles, aca solo se puede encontrar pasteles cerca de Navidad! mannnnnn :angry:

luquillo03-774724.jpg

Hey C4C Gang...how many of you think that Ron is going to have a good/great/greater/greatest/greaterest weekend? :yes::thumbs:

He's going to have to re-review that "best music to make whoopie to" thread, :rofl:

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

Timeline

I'm having a bad day my fellow commies.... I need to get a new job, like yesterday.

:crying:

I'm being abused where I work. Yesterday was my day off and apparently they "changed" the schedule on Friday after I left and put me on the schedule for yesterday. So I get a phone call while I'm at the beach with my family that I need to be at work. :angry:

Then last week I worked two 12 hour days because people's grandparents were dying and they were sick (both of which I don't believe). Now they cut my hours and have me on for 32 hours instead of 40.

Somebody just hire me, I'll do anything!!! ahhhh!!! :unsure:

Filed: Timeline
Good news Ron! Now we can tell your wife all about the joys of eating crackers in bed. :devil:

:bonk:

fiancee! fiancee! fiancee! K-1 Visa :P

Are you more of a Ritz man, or Saltines? :whistle:

Okay. I thought I read CR1. I blame the VJ editor!

Boy, are you in for some papershuffle fun for the next few months! Time for some "co-mingling of assets". :whistle:

Timeline
hey Susita, get your resume out there hermana... I am also on the hunt for a better gig :ph34r:

I'm workin on it... LOL

I just don't know if I can take another day with these jerks. I'm calling HR on them.

nowadays, the economic is in the suxs and the capitalists are abusing the workers......time for commie for christ in the workplace

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835