The_Dude

Commies 4 Christ Discussion Thread

5,039 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
holy cow guys... I'm freaking out. We're in the middle of a severe thunderstorm and check out what was falling from the sky! omfg :help:

I've never seen hail like this in MY LIFE. And in June? #######?

you think MJ is up in the sky wreaking havoc on us all?

ahhhh

you never lived in the midwest? :huh:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

my husband is on the road in connecticut and he had major hail in the hartford area. Here in North Jersey not that bad.

Cool picture :)

Midwest? tornado alley No thanks I thke florida and hurricanes any day

Edited by NArocks

Why is it that the only one who can stop the crying is the one who started it in the first place?

More Complete Story here
My Saga includes 2 step sons
USC Married 4/2007 Colombian on overstay since 2001 of B1/B2 visa
Applied 5/2007 Approved GC in Hand 10/2007
I-751 mailed 6/30/09 aapproved 11/7/09 The BOYS I-751 Mailed 12/29/09 3/23/10 Email approval for 17 CR 3/27/10
4/14/10 Email approval for 13 yr Old CR 4/23/10

Oldest son now 21 I-130 filed by LPR dad ( as per NVC CSPA is applying here )
I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007
4/6/2010 letter from NVC arrives to son dated 3/4/2010
5/4/10 received AOS and DS3032 via email
9/22/10 Interview BOG Passed
10/3/10 POE JFK all went well
11/11/10 GC Received smile.png

I just read that whole thread, the one about how calling out trolls and n00bs was the end of the civilized world. Meh. Oh well. I do have a simple question, and It'll probably require a response in the form of a PM. ####### is so wrong about mentioning the expats site? And can I get a link? Sounds more fun anyways :whistle:

THE SAME BIATCHES ARE OVER THERE

Filed: Timeline
I just read that whole thread, the one about how calling out trolls and n00bs was the end of the civilized world. Meh. Oh well. I do have a simple question, and It'll probably require a response in the form of a PM. ####### is so wrong about mentioning the expats site? And can I get a link? Sounds more fun anyways :whistle:

It's actually pretty boring, in a sad way. If you want, I'll pm you the address.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

It poured here yesterday and I still grilled outside...just got under a big tree and hardly got wet.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Timeline

It's actually pretty boring, in a sad way. If you want, I'll pm you the address.

I PM'd him already :P

But yes, since hanging out with you guys I don't need that other place much. Exception made for one or two folks that are not on VJ anymore but are expat regulars that I luvz :luv: like Super Druid Platy, sister morocco4ever, etc.

Timeline

That place isn't for me.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
my husband is on the road in connecticut and he had major hail in the hartford area. Here in North Jersey not that bad.

Cool picture :)

Midwest? tornado alley No thanks I thke florida and hurricanes any day

but tornadoes come in hurricanes too ;)

3. What percentage of tropical cyclones spawn tornadoes ?

Almost all tropical cyclones making landfall in the United States spawn at least one tornado, provided enough of the tropical cyclones circulation moves over land. This implies that Gulf coast landfalling tropical cyclones are more likely to produce tornadoes than Atlantic coast tropical cyclones that sideswipe the coastline. The rate at which tropical cyclones produce waterspouts over the ocean is unknown, although Doppler radars have identified many cases where storm cell rotation suggestive of the presence of tornadoes was observed over water (Novlan and Gray 1974, Spratt et al. 1997).

7. What is the largest known outbreak of tropical cyclone tornadoes?

2004's Hurricane Ivan caused an outbreak of 117 tornadoes - with the bulk of the tornadoes on 17 September - which developed over a 3 day period in the United States, including 37 in Virginia, 25 in Georgia, 18 in Florida, 9 in Pennsylvania, 8 in Alabama, 7 in South Carolina, 4 in both Maryland and North Carolina, 3 in West Virginia, and 2 in Maryland. There were 26 tornadoes reported on 15 September, 32 tornadoes on 16 September, 57 tornadoes on 17 September, and 2 tornadoes (in Maryland) on 18 September. At least 8 people were killed and 17 injured by the tornadoes.

The previous record was during Hurricane Beulah, which spawned a reported 115 tornadoes in southeast Texas during the first several days after its landfall in September 1967 (Orton 1970). These outbreaks of tornadoes from Ivan and Beulah represent two of the largest tornado outbreaks of any kind in the U. S. tornado climatology. It is difficult to predict which tropical cyclones will produce large tornado outbreaks, although there is some indication that the likelihood of a major outbreak increases as TC size and intensity increase.

link

you never lived in the midwest? :huh:

NY Born & Raised :)

I lived in Puerto Rico though

you need to get out more :D

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
do you really, really want to see brother scandal's man boobs?????? :whistle:

:crying: :crying: Pwned again by Sister Len!

What's the score now? Something like 83-zip for you? Or have I gotten one or two hits in? Maybe it's 83-2.

I iz a dweeb n00b furshur. :P

That place isn't for me.

I tried it for a few days, but couldn't get the hang of it either.

I found it very confuzzing, couldn't tell who's who. Mebbe I need a scorecard....

Timeline

0r a pistol.

kodasmall3.jpg