1,208 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
I am here. I check the uscis website a few times a day LOL. I just want to make sure everything is good to go. I am trying to concentrate on DS-230 and all of the things i need to gather for that and for the I-864.

oh my goodness me too. they must think we are complete nutters hehe.

Well, u are really lucky that at least u can check. :(

I am getting really upset that we still cant check ours cuz it would not work. Hope it wont be any problem if I have to show the document at the airport Friday and that they wanna check further. :S

Feb. 2007 : meet online

March 2008 : Fell in love

May 2008 : officially "dating"

June 21st 2008 : ingame "wedding" haha

-------------------------------------------------

July 14th 2008 : bf gone to basic training

August 30th : graduated - on the way to tech school :)

October 30th : graduated tech school - moving base :)

Dec. 23rd 2008 : 1st visit - bf arrival in France (yesss !)

Dec. 28th 2008 : introduced him to parents (they love him, wheee !)

Jan. 4th 2008 : bf gotta go back to the US, sad day.

May 1st 2009 : 1st time in the US, got to see my love again whee !

May 9th 2009 : Civil Union :)

May 24th 2009 : Going back to France, booh :(

June 17th : I-130 package sent

June 27th : Got delivery confirmation

June 29th : Got NOA1 yeeey !

July 10th : Back in the US to see my love :)

August 10th : And back in France again :(

Sept. 18th : Touched

Sept. 29th : got an RFE :(

Oct. 6th : RFE answer received by USCIS

Currently : ready to go back to the USA and see my loved one !

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
I am here. A bundle of nerves, but I am here. I applied for an internal job posting on Friday when I was working overtime (it was our holiday off for July 4). Got a call yesterday from the recruiter that she wants to interview me today. I am a telecommuter, so it is on the phone, and she is Lord knows where in the USA. I would rather the interview be in person so I could smile my way through :D

Nervous wreck again, I just have to tell someone. My husband is at work, and is not getting off for another half hour. My best friend is busy at her job, and so is another mutual friend of my husband and I. I just got a call that my second interview is tomorrow morning. Over the phone again. AARRGGHH! As I told my hubby it is ok if I don't get it, since I do like my current job, but it would be very nice to have this new one. :blush:

Give Generously, Live Fully, Laugh Often, Love Completely...AND PRAY ALWAYS!!!

He is home!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

kaushalia, good luck with that interview!! Relax and do some yoga, you'll be fine I'm sure ;)

Marriage: March 14th, 2009

I-130 Sent : 2009-05-26

I-130 NOA1 : 2009-06-05

Touched: 2009-06-08

Touched: 2009-09-14

NOA2 Email : 2009-09-16

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I've had no activity since the 8th of June...I check the USCIS site a few times a day too..oh how do we ever kill the time waiting? Luckily, Im able to live with my husband in Canada, but I miss my family in CA dearly :(

Marriage: March 14th, 2009

I-130 Sent : 2009-05-26

I-130 NOA1 : 2009-06-05

Touched: 2009-06-08

Touched: 2009-09-14

NOA2 Email : 2009-09-16

Timeline
kaushalia, good luck with that interview!! Relax and do some yoga, you'll be fine I'm sure ;)

It is funny that you mentioned yoga :lol: that is what i did right before the first interview :dance: then i listened to some classical music. Will probably do the same tomorrow.

I am feeling "touches" are coming our way before August 1 :thumbs: if not by August 1, then approvals by September 1 :dancing: Miracles can and do happen :yes:

He is home!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Anyone can tell me how to get a hold of a PERSON when u call the USCIS number ? It's pre-recorded stuff and ofc just like the website it doesnt work with our receipt number. I am really upset cuz we cannot check anything and so we dont know if anything is gonna be done or w/e.

Really, help is more than welcome.

Feb. 2007 : meet online

March 2008 : Fell in love

May 2008 : officially "dating"

June 21st 2008 : ingame "wedding" haha

July 14th 2008 : bf gone to basic training

August 30th : graduated - on the way to tech school :)

October 30th : graduated tech school - moving base :)

Dec. 23rd 2008 : 1st visit - bf arrival in France (yesss !)

Dec. 28th 2008 : introduced him to parents (they love him, wheee !)

Jan. 4th 2008 : bf gotta go back to the US, sad day.

May 1st 2009 : 1st time in the US, got to see my love again whee !

May 9th 2009 : Civil Union :)

May 24th 2009 : Going back to France, booh :(

June 17th : I-130 package sent

June 27th : Got delivery confirmation

June 29th : Got NOA1 yeeey !

July 10th : Back in the US to see my love :)

August 10th : And back in France again :(

Sept. 18th : Touched

Sept. 29th : got an RFE :(

Oct. 6th : RFE answer received by USCIS

Currently : ready to go back to the USA and see my loved one !

Timeline
June 19th here... Got NOA1 waiting for NOA2!!!!!!!!!

Welcome KDOR!

Moonskin, I am not sure. It seems like I kept pressing 0 when I first tried them, but it has been several months. But I think you have to go through all of the prompts.

He is home!!!

my husband received our NOA1 today...thanks GOD

[/size][/color]

7jrbir.png

TIMELINE I-130

June 29, 2009 - sent packet I-130

July 9, 2009 - received NOA1 (thanks God)

Sept. 9, 2009 - received approval email from USCIS thru CRIS

Sept. 14, 2009 - NOA2 hardcopy received by husband

Sept. 18, 2009 - case number assigned (NVC process starts)

Nov. 4, 2009 - CASE COMPLETE @NVC!

Nov. 13, 2009 - interview date assigned by NVC

DEC. 10, 2009 AT 6:30AM

re scheduled DECEMBER 1, 2009- INTERVIEW - white slip (passport and medical results from st. luke

Dec 14, 2009 - VISA received

Dec 21, 2009 - USA arrival (POE - San francisco)

Jan. 6, 2010 - SSN received

Jan. 7, 2010 - 2 years GC received

THANKS GOD AND MOTHER MARY FOR ALL THE GUIDANCE.

yay another noa1 huh? good on you! good luck for the rest of the journey!

as for me, i emailed the NVC a few days ago asking about original marriage cert and birth cert etc for further down the process... when we have to give them over.

they emailed me back today telling me that they will return all my originals at the embassy when i have my interview so thats good news.

i got the email when i woke up and it said NVC on it, so i did a little freak out thinking omg it couldnt be THERE already hahahaha!

i am going to start getting my immunisation records ready and maybe even get my police check soon. i know the police check is valid for 12 months and i honestly cant see the process taking more than 12 months so i am doing it ahead of time.

the only thing we cant do ahead of time is the medical i heard? so i will get my police check and at least see what immunisations i have had in the past.

in other news, i did my tax return last night for this year, and guess what? i am getting a $4,000 return! can you believe it? i cant! it will really help for the move to the US!

I am here. A bundle of nerves, but I am here. I applied for an internal job posting on Friday when I was working overtime (it was our holiday off for July 4). Got a call yesterday from the recruiter that she wants to interview me today. I am a telecommuter, so it is on the phone, and she is Lord knows where in the USA. I would rather the interview be in person so I could smile my way through :D

Nervous wreck again, I just have to tell someone. My husband is at work, and is not getting off for another half hour. My best friend is busy at her job, and so is another mutual friend of my husband and I. I just got a call that my second interview is tomorrow morning. Over the phone again. AARRGGHH! As I told my hubby it is ok if I don't get it, since I do like my current job, but it would be very nice to have this new one. :blush:

best of luck my friend. i hope it goes well for you!

thats great news from you!

Good luck to all june filers

yay another noa1 huh? good on you! good luck for the rest of the journey!

as for me, i emailed the NVC a few days ago asking about original marriage cert and birth cert etc for further down the process... when we have to give them over.

they emailed me back today telling me that they will return all my originals at the embassy when i have my interview so thats good news.

i got the email when i woke up and it said NVC on it, so i did a little freak out thinking omg it couldnt be THERE already hahahaha!

i am going to start getting my immunisation records ready and maybe even get my police check soon. i know the police check is valid for 12 months and i honestly cant see the process taking more than 12 months so i am doing it ahead of time.

the only thing we cant do ahead of time is the medical i heard? so i will get my police check and at least see what immunisations i have had in the past.

in other news, i did my tax return last night for this year, and guess what? i am getting a $4,000 return! can you believe it? i cant! it will really help for the move to the US!

[/size][/color]

7jrbir.png

TIMELINE I-130

June 29, 2009 - sent packet I-130

July 9, 2009 - received NOA1 (thanks God)

Sept. 9, 2009 - received approval email from USCIS thru CRIS

Sept. 14, 2009 - NOA2 hardcopy received by husband

Sept. 18, 2009 - case number assigned (NVC process starts)

Nov. 4, 2009 - CASE COMPLETE @NVC!

Nov. 13, 2009 - interview date assigned by NVC

DEC. 10, 2009 AT 6:30AM

re scheduled DECEMBER 1, 2009- INTERVIEW - white slip (passport and medical results from st. luke

Dec 14, 2009 - VISA received

Dec 21, 2009 - USA arrival (POE - San francisco)

Jan. 6, 2010 - SSN received

Jan. 7, 2010 - 2 years GC received

THANKS GOD AND MOTHER MARY FOR ALL THE GUIDANCE.

thanks so much! i think i need all the good news i can get, koz my beautiful husband is leaving next weekend to go back to the US and then i make the long wait like you all are doing to see him again....

you can all keep me company when he is gone hehe :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.