1,208 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
how do we know it has been touched if there is no update? hmmm.... i wonder!

I think what was meant, was that you won't get an email for touch updates (if you have it set to send-email-on-updates). Touch updates will still show up on the website. That is my understanding.

:thumbs: exactly what i meant :thumbs:

Welcome aboard, osen!

Give Generously, Live Fully, Laugh Often, Love Completely...AND PRAY ALWAYS!!!

He is home!!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
I got the photocopy of the NOA1 that my hubby sent today. Something kinda stroke me. We are in NJ so we depend on VSC, and the adress at the bottom of the NOA1 document says :

U.SS Citizenship and Immigration Services

USCIS California Service Center

P.O. Box 30111

Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-01111

Sooooooooooo it looks like we have been forwarded to CSC instead of VSC :o.

I hope this is good news. Btw, shall I understand that Laguna Niguel is the field office ?

Oh yeah, one more thing. Have anyone been able to check your case online yet ? Cuz I cant.

it sounds like your case is coming from california. have your husband check the envelope to verify which office is on the return address. i was able to check status immediately, and add it to my portfolio. keep trying, you should be able to get in eventually. remember no dashes. good luck to you, and welcome aboard the June filers :dance:

Yes, same adress on the return enveloppe, so looks like we have been forwarded to CSC cuz VSC cant keep up or sth like that.

We still cant check our case online though our notice is from June 24th, that should be added by now so this is strange. Or do we need to create an account on the website so that it works ? If so, should we go for Customer or Representative ? And what is the use of the portfolio actually ?

Sorry these are a lot of questions but I am kinda lost with what to do with this.

Thanks for help. :star:

If you create an account, you would be the customer. I think the representative is for someone else who filed on your behalf, like an attorney. the portfolio helps you if you have more than one case, or if you just want a quick reference to your case you have already filed without typing it every time. You can also sign up to receive email updates on your case status without having to constantly go to the uscis website. i don't think you get updated for "touches" but if your case was approved or if they are mailing you something. I am pretty much a fanatic about checking things online, so although my email address is listed on our account, i still check our case status religiously (just in case they forgot to email me :jest: )

So if I want to receive email updates on my case I should register as a customer or is it something different again ?

I still cant sign in so if Monday we still cant my hubby is gonna call, this is kinda strage i think.

Thanks

Feb. 2007 : meet online

March 2008 : Fell in love

May 2008 : officially "dating"

June 21st 2008 : ingame "wedding" haha

-------------------------------------------------

July 14th 2008 : bf gone to basic training

August 30th : graduated - on the way to tech school :)

October 30th : graduated tech school - moving base :)

Dec. 23rd 2008 : 1st visit - bf arrival in France (yesss !)

Dec. 28th 2008 : introduced him to parents (they love him, wheee !)

Jan. 4th 2008 : bf gotta go back to the US, sad day.

May 1st 2009 : 1st time in the US, got to see my love again whee !

May 9th 2009 : Civil Union :)

May 24th 2009 : Going back to France, booh :(

June 17th : I-130 package sent

June 27th : Got delivery confirmation

June 29th : Got NOA1 yeeey !

July 10th : Back in the US to see my love :)

August 10th : And back in France again :(

Sept. 18th : Touched

Sept. 29th : got an RFE :(

Oct. 6th : RFE answer received by USCIS

Currently : ready to go back to the USA and see my loved one !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

I hope the process these days might take a lil' shorter than the past..like 6 months max..I wish..I hope..I hate to be alone..and I'm done..I miss my hubby and wanna be with him and have moments with him..lol

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
hmm now i'm thinking that the approval estimate is not accurate. now mine says january 2010. that's like a year and a half from now. anyways, let's just wait. :dance:

Jan 2010 is only 6 months away and sounds like an accurate estimate.. it'll go faster than you think!

Where exactly is the estimate? Is it on my timeline page? Mine said something like there aren't enough records in my area to estimate???!!

Weird!

Anyway, I know that 2010 seems like ages away but we have a lifetime of love awaiting us once we arrive :)

Hello guys ...hope evrything will go fast on june filers like us:)

God Bless june filers I130 :innocent:

june 01,2009 -----mailed I130

june 16,2009 -----receieve NOA1

-----waitting for NOA2 at the moment

Sherill and paul

Hello she,

This is Aline glad you decide to apply for the CR1.

I hope and pray that you will have your Noa2 in an earlier time too.

God Bless us Always.

hmm now i'm thinking that the approval estimate is not accurate. now mine says january 2010. that's like a year and a half from now. anyways, let's just wait. :dance:

Jan 2010 is only 6 months away and sounds like an accurate estimate.. it'll go faster than you think!

oh yeah, sorry about the "year and half from now" part. i'm saying it's inaccurate because last week, the estimate said november 2009. after a couple of days, it became dec 2009. and now it's jan 2010. it kept on changing. hehehe

but you're right, jan2010 seems to be normal. hopefully we all get approved before 2010. hehehehe

okay found it..

turns out i had TEXAS in my timeline for some silly reason.

now with California it shows this...

Based on timeline data, your I130 may be adjudicated between February 6, 2010 and March 3, 2011*.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Goodluck everyone june09 filers. We are still waiting for the NOA2 and seems like our papers haven't touched even once. :crying:

I am hoping for a faster and smooth process for everyone.

I-130 Journey:

05-28-09: Sent the I-130 Package

06-02-09: Chicago Lockbox received the package

06-08-09: CSC received the package

06-13-09: NOA1 received

10-19-09: Hubby's second visit in the Philippines

11-10-09: Hubby's flight back to USA

11-13-09: Approval notice sent via SMS and email

NVC Journey:

11-19-09: Case number assigned

11-30-09: AOS bill and DS 3032 from NVC received

12-01-09: DS-3032 returned via email

12-03-09: DS-3032 hardcopy sent via FEDEX

12-05-09: Paid AOS BILL

12-07-09: DS 3032 hardcopy received by J. Desmond

12-15-09: IV BILL generated

12-19-09: Paid IV BILL

12-22-09: Sent AOS package

12-23-09: AOS package received by J. Desmond

12-23-09: DS 230 package sent

12-24-09: DS 230 received by ------

12-29-09: per AVR, NVC received the documents and under review

01-07-10: Sign in Failed and Case Completed

01-11-10: Interview assigned

01-14-10: First day of Medical Exam

01-15-10: Second Day of Medical Exam (Passed with Abbie) YAY!!!

02-15-10: Hubby will be here @ 5:25 AM!!!!!! Yipppeeee!!!!

INTERVIEW DATE: FEBRUARY 16, 2010 @ 8:30am

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hi all. June 24 receipt date. Like a couple of others here, VSC is the service center for my state but the NOA1 came from the CSC. They must be transferring several there. I still can not see the case status online. I have tried to view it and to sign up for email alerts, but I get an error that the case can not be found. I also tried checking the case status through the phone line and got the same error. I got through to somebody at USCIS on Thursday and they said that they had been having a system glitch and several people were getting that error. I hope this "glitch" does not cause any problems down the road later.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
Hi all. June 24 receipt date. Like a couple of others here, VSC is the service center for my state but the NOA1 came from the CSC. They must be transferring several there. I still can not see the case status online. I have tried to view it and to sign up for email alerts, but I get an error that the case can not be found. I also tried checking the case status through the phone line and got the same error. I got through to somebody at USCIS on Thursday and they said that they had been having a system glitch and several people were getting that error. I hope this "glitch" does not cause any problems down the road later.

My NOA1 is also from June 24th and I am having the exact same problem. I was wondering if I was the only one, guess not. I hope this will be fixed asap so we all can get news on our cases.

Feb. 2007 : meet online

March 2008 : Fell in love

May 2008 : officially "dating"

June 21st 2008 : ingame "wedding" haha

July 14th 2008 : bf gone to basic training

August 30th : graduated - on the way to tech school :)

October 30th : graduated tech school - moving base :)

Dec. 23rd 2008 : 1st visit - bf arrival in France (yesss !)

Dec. 28th 2008 : introduced him to parents (they love him, wheee !)

Jan. 4th 2008 : bf gotta go back to the US, sad day.

May 1st 2009 : 1st time in the US, got to see my love again whee !

May 9th 2009 : Civil Union :)

May 24th 2009 : Going back to France, booh :(

June 17th : I-130 package sent

June 27th : Got delivery confirmation

June 29th : Got NOA1 yeeey !

July 10th : Back in the US to see my love :)

August 10th : And back in France again :(

Sept. 18th : Touched

Sept. 29th : got an RFE :(

Oct. 6th : RFE answer received by USCIS

Currently : ready to go back to the USA and see my loved one !

thats weird huh?

i got my noa1 on the 29th and i can see mine online. i also should have been VSC but went to CSC

hmmm, hoping you have good news soon guys!

xox

My NOA1 is also from June 24th and I am having the exact same problem. I was wondering if I was the only one, guess not. I hope this will be fixed asap so we all can get news on our cases.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

My check still hasn't been cashed. I'm getting really upset over this. My package was received june 27th. So i figured it would have been cashed by now.

2/7/13 mailed I130 x 2

2/14/13 checks cashed $420 x 2

4/3/13 RFE more divorce info requested and marriage certificate(which I had already sent)

4/9/13 mailed additional info

4/19/13 I130 approved

5/10/13 NVC received

5/16/13 Called NVC and got Case #s and Invoice ID #s

5/17/13 USCIS website states: Your case can not be found at this time in My Case Status. Please check your receipt number and try again.

5/24/13 Paid AOS ($88.00) fee online

5/30/13 Emailed I-864 package for both kids

6/3/13 paid IV bill $230 x 2 kids

6/5/13 IV bill shows paid, DS260 available

6/14/13 CHILDREN'S PASSPORTS ARRIVED!!!!

6/14/13 filed online DS-260 for both kids

6/16/13 emailed Supporting docs for DS-260 for both kids

7/9/13 CHECKLIST for both kids...sad.png

7/9/13 checklist response sent (birth certs and passport Bio Page <again>)

8/2/13 CHECKLIST both kids

8/3/13 checklist response sent (I-864 AGAIN and paystubs - sent last 6 paystubs)

8/28/13 ***** INTERVIEW SCHEDULED***** for 10/9/13

9/11/13 Medicals completed in Toronto @ Dr. Seiden's office

10/9/13 INTERVIEW APPROVED

10/25/13. SSN cards arrived

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.