• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I hope this brightens everyone's day :dance:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

:rofl:

Give Generously, Live Fully, Laugh Often, Love Completely...AND PRAY ALWAYS!!!

He is home!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Helly mrsemcee...

Chin up, girly... i know that feeling well, that horrible lump in your chest when you stand at the airport watching them walk away -- it's puke-tastic, to say the least. I know we can all relate to that one, right?

Just so you know, I'm all squared away with my immunizations -- got the damn titer antibody test but still took every single shot they had to offer. i just had the MMR today because I have not had nor was innoculated against the mumps. geezus. but, it's done, I have my little immunization card and I am a pincushion. Good luck with all that. FYI, the MMR shot hurt like a little b*tch!

;)

Thank you everyone....

I feel really flat today but it'll be ok. I find myself worrying over possible rfes and other silly things, but I guess if I get an rfe they're looking at it at least huh? I'm just a worry wart and my hubby usually settles me down.

I know it's gonna be ok because we have everything, well cept my immunization records, which I'm sorting next week!

Ahhhhhh hurry up noa2

USCIS

NOA #2: Approval June 25th, 2009 - 92 days

NVC

July 8, 2009 to August 10, 2009 - 28 days

Interview Assigned - December 3, 2009 - FINALLY!!

Medical - December 14, 2009 - Passed

Embassy/Interview - January 26, 2010 Montreal, Quebec Canada - 167 days PASSED!!!

Port of Entry - February 26, 2010 Baltimore International, Maryland

USCIS -- ROC package sent off

November 26, 2011 to Vermont station November 30, 2011 received NOA1December 16, 2011 received biometrics appointment.

January 04, 2012 Biometrics

September 2, 2012, RFE Received.

September 22, 2012 RFE responded to

October 15, 2012 ROC approved, 10 Green card on its way.

kermit_the_frog1237963302.jpg

"Here's some simple advice: Always be yourself. Never take yourself too seriously.

And beware of advice from experts, pigs, and members of Parliament."

Kermit the Frog

Visit my News Feed Page -- Good Reads for Everyone!

OuchYyy!!!!

I told hubby he better get me a good present when I arrive for having my arms shot with hundreds of holes like that hehe and my butt no doubt :)

At least you're all done now! I'm booked in for my blood test this coming week so I'll be jabbed next!

In other news my hubby is stuck at LAX for 48 hours, plane problems!!!!

He said he's got a massive big bed to himself at the Hilton. Lucky thing!

hello june friends! i miss my husband soooo much and he only went home a few days ago!

i got into working again today... i started a new job. and turns out there is a free gym there, and since i need to lose some weight, i joined and i am about 3 hours back from my first spin (cycle) class and feeling it!!!

:dance:

feeling good! but sore!

i got bored before... and i made this collage of hubby and i... SOME of the many millions of photos i have taken since last october.. hope you guys enjoy :)

donna

xx

3738187287_cf898113d8_b.jpg

Timeline

Very nice, you look very happy together :thumbs: Congrats on your job and fitness center! Wish mine paid for my membership.

He is home!!!

Very nice, you look very happy together :thumbs: Congrats on your job and fitness center! Wish mine paid for my membership.

thanks so much. i am photo mad.. haha.

lack of evidence? pfft! hehe take THAT immigration dudes!

:devil:

yeah its lucky i get the free gym as i wasnt about to get a new membership before leaving australia in hopefully a few months or so hehe.

how are you today missy?

Timeline

I am good. Was up late last night talking with the husband. I hate to get off the phone with him no matter how tired I am :devil: I pay for it at work the next day, believe me. But thank God I work at home, so I just get out of bed and come to my computer. But the hard part is wanting to work when I know my bed is just around the corner, hehehe.

He is home!!!

Timeline

webcam does help :yes: my husband just recently moved, and has not been able to get the internet set up. not surprising in india. he has called several times. our time difference is 10.5 hours until time changes. my phone has up to 2 time zone settings. so i have one for here, then my traveling time zone is india since that seems to be where i spend all of my vacationing hours these days :) i am going to beg my boss to let me go into the hole again with pto hours so i can be with him for his interview. as of now, i will only have 32 hours by december 31. i am praying his interview will be before then since we want to spend christmas together. my boss does know the fiasco we went through last year. i was such a mess that she offered psycho therapy for me.

He is home!!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Hi all,

Just wanted to send some love out to everyone! Hang in there!

And yeah, I couldn't live without my webcam and skype! It is a disaster if the internet or my computer is down for a couple of days! haha... :) Hang in there to those who have difficult time differences!! That has to be hard....

Going to see my wife in two days!!!!! Yay!!! :dance:

Marriage : 2009-05-23!! :)

I-130 Sent : 2009-06-13

I-130 NOA1 : 2009-06-19

I-129F Sent : 2009-06-24

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-06-29

I-129F RFE(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-11-06

NVC Left : 2009-11-20

Consulate Rec'd : 2009-11-29

Interview Date : 2009-12-14

Interview Result : Administrative Review

Second Interview

(If Required): 2010-01-06 No Interview. - date review complete.

Second Interview Result: Approved

Visa Received : 2010-01-08

Timeline
Hi all,

And yeah, I couldn't live without my webcam and skype! It is a disaster if the internet or my computer is down for a couple of days! haha... :) Hang in there to those who have difficult time differences!! That has to be hard....

:dancing: Congrats and have fun!!!

He is home!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Aw, is there anything better than that feeling of counting down until the day you're reunited for a planned visit???? :dance: So happy for you.

I'm grateful for Yahoo Messenger. Saves a bundle on phone costs. We only have a 5-hour time difference, but the chatting time cuts into a lot of things. I have a 45 minute commute to my job. Then I sit at a computer for 8 hours. Then, the 45 minutes home. Some nights, the very last thing I want to do is sit back up to a computer, but because of the time difference, my only opportunity to chat with my husband is from 5:30-8:30 my time.

When we close down the chat box, it's nearly time for me to go to bed and start all over again. Nothing gets done in the house, in the garden. No shopping, no socializing, no reading, no watching tv.... after a while, you start thinking that you are married to a little square box that sits on your desktop. It's really been driving me nuts lately. I've missed yet another Spring, and much of the Summer. Life has gone on without me as we wait. Soon, it'll be getting cold, and I've no firewood cut or stacked.

It is truly hard to stay upbeat. At best, some days, I can stay non-suicidal. LOL. Sometimes, the lack of progress and hopelessness is just too much to bear. You start to wonder if it's worth it. Then you look at a photo, or you remember something said, or a touch, and you know that it IS worth it.

When you think back how time has flown to get us to this point.....the next 6 months will be a drop in a bucket.

We all just have to hang in here, lean on each other, try to stay happy and healthy for our loved ones, and pray, pray, pray.

:star:

Out of sheer curiosity, how many times do you check the status at the USCIS site? I'm guilty of 2 times per day. :whistle:

Married 2008

-------------------------------------------------------------------

5/21/09 - filed I-130

12/7/09 - Interview (denied for 28 yr old CIMT); filed waiver same day

6/18/10 - I-601 Waiver Denied, added misrep for checking wrong box on landing card (lifetime ban)

7/16/10 - AAO Appeal filed.

8/31/12 - AAO appeal sustained (THANK YOU, GOD FOR YOUR MERCY)

10/8/12 - USCIS sent file to Consulate

11/28/12 - Visa in hand

12/10/12 - HERE AT LAST! (ALL GLORY TO GOD!)

Timeline

JJ, you are a great story teller. Are you a writer? Your posts on this forum draw me in :) If not, you should consider it, I would buy your books :D

I have cut my uscis log ons to one a day. My goal is to be at one a week, but the first round, I was never able to achieve that goal. Lets see :devil:

Edited by kaushalia

He is home!!!

Hi all,

woo hoo! congrats! have a great time :)

Aw, is there anything better than that feeling of counting down until the day you're reunited for a planned visit???? :dance: So happy for you.

I'm grateful for Yahoo Messenger. Saves a bundle on phone costs. We only have a 5-hour time difference, but the chatting time cuts into a lot of things. I have a 45 minute commute to my job. Then I sit at a computer for 8 hours. Then, the 45 minutes home. Some nights, the very last thing I want to do is sit back up to a computer, but because of the time difference, my only opportunity to chat with my husband is from 5:30-8:30 my time.

When we close down the chat box, it's nearly time for me to go to bed and start all over again. Nothing gets done in the house, in the garden. No shopping, no socializing, no reading, no watching tv.... after a while, you start thinking that you are married to a little square box that sits on your desktop. It's really been driving me nuts lately. I've missed yet another Spring, and much of the Summer. Life has gone on without me as we wait. Soon, it'll be getting cold, and I've no firewood cut or stacked.

It is truly hard to stay upbeat. At best, some days, I can stay non-suicidal. LOL. Sometimes, the lack of progress and hopelessness is just too much to bear. You start to wonder if it's worth it. Then you look at a photo, or you remember something said, or a touch, and you know that it IS worth it.

When you think back how time has flown to get us to this point.....the next 6 months will be a drop in a bucket.

We all just have to hang in here, lean on each other, try to stay happy and healthy for our loved ones, and pray, pray, pray.

:star:

Out of sheer curiosity, how many times do you check the status at the USCIS site? I'm guilty of 2 times per day. :whistle:

i check it once a day, but sometimes twice... :)

JJ, you are a great story teller. Are you a writer? Your posts on this forum draw me in :) If not, you should consider it, I would buy your books :D

I have cut my uscis log ons to one a day. My goal is to be at one a week, but the first round, I was never able to achieve that goal. Lets see :devil:

i agree!!!!

in other news, guys, wish me luck, because i am actually going to call USCIS today. why, you ask? well i put in that i-129f form with my i-130 application (because i am silly and got the k3 and the cr1 confused among other stuff) and i want to tell them to ignore the i-129f, and i figure its a good excuse to call, right? it cant hurt, i say.... and if it does, well so be it. its been on my mind for a few weeks so i am just going to bite the bullet and call them.... it will be about midnight here in australia when i call them so i will check in with you all after im done :D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.